Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

My take on the election of Getachew Reda!

Post by Axumezana » 18 Mar 2023, 15:10

Getachew Reda has been already the face of TPLF & the Tigrayan Resistance struggle over the last two years. He willingly gave himself to the Tigray people, exposed himself to all kind of risks and has been the light in the midst of the darkness bestowed on Tigray by the axis of evil. During the 1st seven months of the resistance struggle it was General Migbe and Getachew who gave Tigrayans hope that TPLF was not finished and is coming back and that happened. Getachew as an executive member and spokes person of TPLF, was empowered to communicate and to say his mind while communicating to the media and various stakeholders, I give credit for that to the leadership culture of TPLF and to Dr. Debretsion. Getachew is among the young generation leaders that was recruited, trained and mentored by TPLF and he and his peers are expected to transform and position TPLF to the future. Getachew comes to the top leadership spot at the critical point where the Tigrayan people face complex challenges and survival threat specially from genocidal Isaias government and Amhara exterimists. Getachew is popular in Tigray, Amhara, and the whole Ethiopia and he is expected to work smoothly and openly with PM Abiy and other PP members and he is expected to be a stabilizing force and peace broker. I wish him success over the next two to three years ( I except him to stay on power at least for the next two years). Hope Getachew to support PM Abiy to implement # Abiy Bring Back Our Access to Red Sea!
Last edited by Axumezana on 19 Mar 2023, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Re: My take on the election of Getachew Reda!

Post by euroland » 18 Mar 2023, 18:31

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, the price of Vodka going to cheaper.
I feel bad for his teenager bodyguards who would be too busy changing his wet pants on nightly basis.

Chigray is a joke.

Axumezana wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:10
Getachew Reda has been already the face of TPLF & the Tigrayan Resistance struggle over the last two years. He willingly gave himself to the Tigray people, exposed himself to all kind of risks and has been the light in the midst of the darkness bestowed on Tigray by the axis of evil. During the 1st seven months of the resistance struggle it was General Migbe and Getachew who gave Tigrayans hope that TPLF was not finished and is coming back and that happened. Getachew as an executive member and spokes person of TPLF, was empowered to communicate and to say his mind while communicating to the media and various stakeholders, I give credit for that to the leadership culture of TPLF and to Dr. Debretsion. Getachew is among the young generation leaders that was recruited, trained and mentored by TPLF and he and his peers are expected to transform and position TPLF to the future. Getachew comes to the top leadership spot at the critical point where the Tigrayan people face complex challenges and survival threat specially from genocidal Isaias government and Amhara exterimists. Getachew is popular in Tigray, Amhara, and the whole Ethiopia and he is expected to work smoothly and openly with PM Abiy and other PP members and he is expected to be a stabilizing force and peace broker. I wish him success over the next three years ( I except him to stay on power at least for the next three years). Hope Getachew to support PM Abiy to implement # Abiy Bring Back Our Access to Red Sea!