Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dark Energy

The man who requested the execution of Atsie Yohanes

Post by Dark Energy » 16 Mar 2023, 20:10

Is none other than his primary assistant named Haji Berhanu. Atsie Yohaness killied, banished thousands of Tigrayan Muslims to Wollo and Eritrea during his reign. Haji Berhanu who was the king’s aid and founded a small ghetto like village in Asmara named Gaza Berhanu. The man who calls himself, Weyane is dead aka brain dead can tell more about Gaza Berhanu. Bozzo, how about it😄. To make the story short, once the John surrendered, the haji convinced the Sudanese to behead the culprit named Atsie Yohannes. :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Re: The man who requested the execution of Atsie Yohanes

Post by kerenite » 17 Mar 2023, 11:09

Dark Energy wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 20:10
Is none other than his primary assistant named Haji Berhanu. Atsie Yohaness killied, banished thousands of Tigrayan Muslims to Wollo and Eritrea during his reign. Haji Berhanu who was the king’s aid and founded a small ghetto like village in Asmara named Gaza Berhanu. The man who calls himself, Weyane is dead aka brain dead can tell more about Gaza Berhanu. Bozzo, how about it😄. To make the story short, once the John surrendered, the haji convinced the Sudanese to behead the culprit named Atsie Yohannes. :lol: :lol:
Indeed bro dark energy, brain dead aka weyanne is dead can tell more about geza birhanu while he is born and raised there along with his torserawit father and gwal tigray mother.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Mar 2023, 12:13

Deki sher.mut berhanu is closer to you parsaites than it is to me. I'm native to my land from ras kesar to ras doumera. You're both resahat alet 2nd class citizens of chigaram killil. All you bus.hti can do is moan on this forum, had we been face to face you won't say a thing to me because I'd cave your heads in.
lu.tti wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 11:09
nefat wrote:
Indeed bro dark energy, brain dead aka weyanne is dead can tell more about geza birhanu while he is born and raised there along with his torserawit father and gwal tigray mother.

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 17 Mar 2023, 13:31

Brother Kerenite,

The likes of dead brain are the main reason Eritreans have been suffering for the last thirty years. Excuses and more excuses. But karma is a b…… Time has come. The Agame boogie man is evaporating to the thin air. :x :lol: The last laugh belongs to genuine Eritreans. As the saying goes, you can fool me once, but not …

Wedi Gaza Berhanu aka dead brain,
Your days masquerading as Eritrean are coming near. Free at last….free at last. Sheer fu—ck-ing stupid azzz…. :x :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Mar 2023, 14:10

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 12:13
Deki sher.mut berhanu is closer to you parsaites than it is to me. I'm native to my land from ras kesar to ras doumera. You're both resahat alet 2nd class citizens of chigaram killil. All you bus.hti can do is moan on this forum, had we been face to face you won't say a thing to me because I'd cave your heads in.
lu.tti wrote:
nefat wrote:
Aye aleku malet, :roll:

It is only a matter of time eritrea kab kemakhum deQi komerti kitseri iya

Tigisti traH.......eritrawi kiwegHalu iyu kemzi ilu biSiQay ayneberin iyu.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Mar 2023, 14:30

Seketu eske lezeyti.
wedish.ermuta wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 14:10
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 12:13
lu.tti wrote:
nefat wrote:
Aye aleku malet, :roll:

It is only a matter of time eritrea kab kemakhum deQi komerti kitseri iya

Tigisti traH.......eritrawi kiwegHalu iyu kemzi ilu biSiQay ayneberin iyu.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Mar 2023, 18:23

Dark Energy wrote:

Agame brother kerenite aka wedi Shire,

What is your reaction on what your agame brother Dark Energy has stated :roll: :roll: :roll: ? I mean how had it impacted your forefathers ?

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 17 Mar 2023, 20:48

Agame/Wedi torserawit Hawzenay,

I must have scalped my signature on your shi-tty brain. BTW, how is your real boy friend Misraq doing .😩😀 Do you still refer to him as :twisted: :twisted: your honorable…….You really are fugley bi-tch.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Mar 2023, 22:17

Dark Energy wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 20:48
Agame/Wedi torserawit Hawzenay,

I must have scalped my signature on your shi-tty brain. BTW, how is your real boy friend Misraq doing .😩😀 Do you still refer to him as :twisted: :twisted: your honorable…….You really are fugley bi-tch.

Agame brother Dark Energy aka Wedi Shire,

Honorable Jimmy said he is preparing to visit your capital city Mekelle anytime soon because he was told Punniiniii is so damn cheap down there :lol: :lol: It is buy one get two free :lol: :lol: He might stop by your Shire as well where it is even cheaper :lol: :lol:

Is it true that Fano warriors have owned the right to pi*mp your agame sisters in over 75% of your tiny Tigray :lol: :lol: ?

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 17 Mar 2023, 22:46

Agame Wedi torserawit she-male Hawzenay,

You call your lover Misraq honorable, aszzz hole what is honorable about ho-mo sexuality😩 you sound a willing slave as well. Shyyyt head. Wimp. :roll: :evil: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 18 Mar 2023, 13:58

Hawzen wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 18:23
Dark Energy wrote:

Agame brother kerenite aka wedi Shire,

What is your reaction on what your agame brother Dark Energy has stated :roll: :roll: :roll: ? I mean how had it impacted your forefathers ?

Dedebit is always dedeb
Anta sebeytay zeysebaay,

Mis izom aadug koshemshem daa bel. MeHfer sebeytay zeyeritrawi. Eritrawi tebAtay koshomshem shormotmot ayblin iyu. It is not in our culture.

A guess....

The first person zeHsemeka was wedi shire that's why you are obsessed with shire. Man! It was your mistake shormotmot kitiblelu ayneberekan.

Hawzien zibli nick hizki eritrawi iye kaa tibli.... Qurub Hiferi iski.