Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

The Extreme Eritreans Who hate Ethiopia to their bones that were supporting Abiy, now Abiy is coming for you. I told u!

Post by union » 16 Mar 2023, 23:26

Most of you Eritreans that have been bending over for abiy, you had your evil hopes too high. But we told you he is never to be trusted. Now he is coming for...he wants to march to Asmera.

Well, the Eritrean government has nothing to worry about because Amara will help them all the way to the end

Let's go Fano!! and Eritrean government!

union
Member+

Re: The Extreme Eritreans Who hate Ethiopia to their bones that were supporting Abiy, now Abiy is coming for you. I told

Post by union » 17 Mar 2023, 08:51

አዲስ አበባ ኤርትራውያንን ሰበሰበ ምናምን እያላቹ ስትቆሉ የነበራቹ ኤርትራዊያን አሁን አርፈህ ተቀመጥ። የኤርትራ መንግስት የሚወስደውን አቅጣጫ ተከተሉ። ኢሳያስ እየመጣ ያለውን ነገር ተርድቷል። ባይረዳ ኖሮ አስቀድሞ የዛሬ 6ወር እና ከዛም በፊት ከፋኖጋ ስራውን አይሰራም ነበር። እናንተ አብይዬ ምናምን ስትሉ ማለት ነው :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: The Extreme Eritreans Who hate Ethiopia to their bones that were supporting Abiy, now Abiy is coming for you. I told

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Mar 2023, 08:55

Just stfu low iq weyanay rodent.
weyanay vermin wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 23:26
Most of you Eritreans that have been bending over for abiy, you had your evil hopes too high. But we told you he is never to be trusted. Now he is coming for...he wants to march to Asmera.

Well, the Eritrean government has nothing to worry about because Amara will help them all the way to the end

Let's go Fano!! and Eritrean government!