Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

For the first time all Tigrayans agree with Abiy is his rejection to the daytime hyenas & nighttime rats???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Mar 2023, 12:24

This time Abiy is doing big favor for Shire, Wolkait-Humora, Tselemti-Tsegede, Tembien, Raya, Enderta, Awlalo and Agame.

Abiy......when it comes for Tigay, I have one word like Raesi Alula and King Yohannes....no to Diqalu Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem Gebrenahid.

For the sole reason both parties agreed and signed for change of Tigray government from the Diqalu Sebhat Nega mafia network and care taker to be installed in Tigray until true election be held in Tigray and the winner to set up permanent government until his or her term is over.

What we see the man who agreed and signed the accord Debretsion the leader of looters and corrupt mafia network to be interim government, if that was the case why was needed an interim government, the whole purpose was to get rid of all the mafia network Sebhat Nega Diqalu meslenyes. This is how you can judge the retard frozen brain Debretsion thought that he can fool the world, if he had normal brain, his brain would say no this is wrong and he would not have attempted it. Abiy must be firm and keep say no for Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem, these are the most hated in Tigray and at any circumstance do not accept them and a new face must surface to lead Tigray until election.

union
Member+

Re: For the first time all Tigrayans agree with Abiy is his rejection to the daytime hyenas & nighttime rats???

Post by union » 16 Mar 2023, 12:58

You retard tplf agame

Let me remind your stupi'd head that what you call abiy is nothing but olf. Period. And as you know Ethiopians together are gearing up to finish off olf. Both you remnant agames Tplf and olf will be history for good.

ZEMEN

Re: For the first time all Tigrayans agree with Abiy is his rejection to the daytime hyenas & nighttime rats???

Post by ZEMEN » 16 Mar 2023, 13:06

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 12:24
This time Abiy is doing big favor for Shire, Wolkait-Humora, Tselemti-Tsegede, Tembien, Raya, Enderta, Awlalo and Agame.

Abiy......when it comes for Tigay, I have one word like Raesi Alula and King Yohannes....no to Diqalu Debretsion, Fetlework and Alem Gebrenahid.

For the sole reason both parties agreed and signed for change of Tigray government from the Diqalu Sebhat Nega mafia network and care taker to be installed in Tigray until true election be held in Tigray and the winner to set up permanent government until his or her term is over.

What we see the man who agreed and signed the accord Debretsion the leader of looters and corrupt mafia network to be interim government, if that was the case why was needed an interim government, the whole purpose was to get rid of all the mafia network Sebhat Nega Diqalu meslenyes. This is how you can judge the retard frozen brain Debretsion thought that he can fool the world, if he had normal brain, his brain would say no this is wrong and he would not have attempted it. Abiy must be firm and keep say no for Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem, these are the most hated in Tigray and at any circumstance do not accept them and a new face must surface to lead Tigray until election.
Failure have many faces and degrees how anyone fails but the way the agame failed, I don't think i have ever observed it through out my life. First they killed innocent members of North command in their sleep, took its weaponry. And then launched a few missiles to Eritrea, the most puzzling is how can one miss the whole city of Asmara? Think about it? How stupid TPLF is to miss the whole city on multiple tries? To their credit, out of all the missiles launching they managed to kill one horse who was gazing on the filed. I guess killing one horse and missing the whole city of Asmara is a success to the agame. lol Then the mighty Shabiya, with out any notice or warning went all the to Tigray and not only disarmed the agames but took all the missiles back Eritrea. Then, the agame cried rape, genocide and starvation. At one point, the agame threatened that they are going to drag Abiy by his nose and they going to force all civil services back in to Tigray. Fast forwarding, now they kissing Abiy's behand to let them who should lead their own Killil. Don't ask me why but very soon they will eat each other out like Haynes do.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 16 Mar 2023, 13:58

I would assume that you guys have a viable party that is capable of doing better than TPLF, in Tigray/Ethiopia, however the question is: will TPLF give up power that easily? One would hope that, perhaps, after getting Tigray into a huge mess, that they'd realize that another war is out of the question.
But at the same time, they would rather use tigray as their personal property and shield, before giving up their privileged position. So, time shall tell indeed.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Mar 2023, 21:16

Even the leflafi adgi had enough of low iq weyane rodents :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Mar 2023, 21:42

Weyane rodents have been successfully castrated and made irrelevant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: