Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Do ethiopians have any Pride?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Mar 2023, 04:25

With the arrival of the con artist PM, i thought Ethiopia will make sure that the world see the country not from its previous pathetic, starvin marvin Angel but from the angle of respect and dignity. Boy i was wrong.

When you have foreign officials visit your country, you take them on tour to visit industrial locations, museums etc etc. Here is the oldest country "the pride of Africa" taking the Snake American Foreign Minister to a place where they distribute USAID donation. The snake used the opportunity to advertise the ukrainian situation by claiming that ukraine despite its current conditions is sending aid to the pathetic African negros in ethiopia. That is despite all the grain on which the Russians allowed ukraine to export is to western Europe.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Do ethiopians have any Pride?

Post by TesfaNews » 16 Mar 2023, 04:55

Their pride is the reason why they are so poor and undeveloped

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 16 Mar 2023, 05:30

Wedi Atarit,

Do you include your Agame cousins in the class of Ethiopians? I am asking because you wanted them to be part of your Agazian nation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 16 Mar 2023, 05:32

Ethiopians or the Ethiopian Gov't??

I wonder if you have any pride to be on Ethiopian forum 24/7.

Zack

Post by Zack » 17 Mar 2023, 07:22

Ethiopians always had a house negro mentality this will never change maybe in the future . With a new generation. But I don’t see that changing . Most Ethiopians don’t see it even as shameful that’s the bigger problem if u ask me.

Dr Zackovich

union
Member+

Post by union » 17 Mar 2023, 08:43

Agame tplf Zack and arawit are angry at Ethiopians for not giving them Welkiet Raya or 'ኪሎ አራት' :lol:

So they come here to show their frustration. They used to show their anger only at Amara now they including all Ethiopians because the Ethiopians gave them the middle finger. And it almost 6 years since they lost power :lol:
And 3 years before running away they were living in pain sensing what was coming after them. So when you add it up the last 10 years has been painful for them. So all they can do now is throw their cheap shot on ER