Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

AxumEzana, Is this News True?

Post by sesame » 13 Mar 2023, 23:11

Eritrean sources are reporting that Weyane have eliminated this young man who a year ago released the song ኣይሰምዕን እየ which declared that Tigray was marching towards AdiHalo and AratKilo. Poor kid, he thought that was possible just because the two words rhyme! It is a nice song though. But he is now gone, they say, murdered by TPLF!

sesame
Member+

Re: AxumEzana, Is this News True?

Post by sesame » 14 Mar 2023, 11:35

Please wait, video is loading...

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 Mar 2023, 11:55

sesame wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 23:11
Eritrean sources are reporting that Weyane have eliminated this young man who a year ago released the song ኣይሰምዕን እየ which declared that Tigray was marching towards AdiHalo and AratKilo. Poor kid, he thought that was possible just because the two words rhyme! It is a nice song though. But he is now gone, they say, murdered by TPLF!

Don't believe a word the cockroaches say. They are telling he dead for now and then they he will show up with anther song. They will do anything to attract any attention.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 14 Mar 2023, 12:40

ZEMEN wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 11:55
sesame wrote:

Don't believe a word the cockroaches say. They are telling he dead for now and then they he will show up with anther song. They will do anything to attract any attention.
That is very true brother Zemen. How many times have they reported that Debretion has been killed? How about Mongiorino "Death" being reported by non-other than the Tegaru lie machine? BTW, the latest is Debix is in jail.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 14 Mar 2023, 12:54

The level of cultural decadence in that society is really shocking!
No moment of self-reflection for all that destruction! Unbelievable!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 14 Mar 2023, 13:49

እንታ ኢዚኦም ሰብ ኣይኮኑን። ቪድዮ ኸኣ የልዕሉ። እቲ ተደርዲሩ ዘሎ መስተ ንሓደ ሽሕ ጥሙያት ወርሒ ምቐለበ።

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 14 Mar 2023, 13:55

quindibu wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:54

Shocking! Is there any brave one who can take them out. I know the agames are cowards but to this point? The other day i have seen the Eritrean soldiers celebrating and i sow food but i didn't see a single bottle of alcohol. The other day i seen a tiwit that Tigryan women were collecting drops of wheat from the trucks. but this people, they evil.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 14 Mar 2023, 17:04

Crab mentality is so prevalent in Tigray. As long as tplf continues to drag the whole region into abyss Tigrayans are happy, no matter how bad parasite tplf are to them.
ZEMEN wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 13:55
quindibu wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:54

Shocking! Is there any brave one who can take them out. I know the agames are cowards but to this point? The other day i have seen the Eritrean soldiers celebrating and i sow food but i didn't see a single bottle of alcohol. The other day i seen a tiwit that Tigryan women were collecting drops of wheat from the trucks. but this people, they evil.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 14 Mar 2023, 18:54

Temt wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:40
ZEMEN wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 11:55
sesame wrote:

That is very true brother Zemen. How many times have they reported that Debretion has been killed? How about Mongiorino "Death" being reported by non-other than the Tegaru lie machine? BTW, the latest is Debix is in jail.
I agree. The snake clan are capable to do so just to make something out of nothing... It is most likely that the remaining TPLF goons might be trying to disseminate fake rumors about an irrelevant individual to play with their people's mind and mainly the diaspora community aka tenkebalalay zer .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Mar 2023, 21:21

It is true. Tplf parasites have arrested him. The bas.tard sent a video out of his prison cell. He is lucky Mendelay didn't get to pay him a visit and take him to Asmara :mrgreen: