Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Do the agame and the semi agame Eritreans know the word principle aka metkel

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Mar 2023, 11:00

The semi agames and who unfortunately share the same real estate with the nobility and the real agames who are in ethiopia shares basically every thing with the leeches. The traits they share most is however Flip floping aka shermutuna, lack of principles aka metkel.

After the defeat of the leeches, the eritrean Semi agames are detecting to the pfdj camp and they are trying to be more patriotic by badmouthing their former partners aka the agames and the agames, well the agame is agame. Watch and observe
Please wait, video is loading...
After displaying total contempt towards the amhara for the last 6 years and commanding Tigrians to totally disconnect from them, This is her current status

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Do the agame and the semi agame Eritreans know the word principle aka metkel

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 11 Mar 2023, 13:45

Deqi arayit,

When it's convenient you distance yourself from your "cousins"...but when you think they have the upper hand or influence, i have seen you flip-flop as well.

Anyways this is your usual one-two soft jabs at TPLF (your cousins) before you do a surprise uppercut against Eritrea(ns)...you repeat this tactic every other weekend...especially when there is something eventful or something eventful transpired. The routine of good cop vs bad cop...insulted vs insult-er...all the while slyly placing divisive strawman arguments (which were never in our minds to begin with) to polarize the audience with the new divisive subliminal arguments taking center stage.

When i think of those claiming/acting to be impartial peacekeepers like the US/Nato or you or Meleket...i am reminded of this childs cartoon. The big duck (referee) being US/Nato/you...in one corner the little duck being the chosen alley (anchor state) in our scenario the TPLF...and in the other corner the independent/nation that challenges their narrative & their self-created rules base that gives them the economic advantage in the world (insert any nation/people that were wronged by them or their international policies).

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 11:00
The semi agames and who unfortunately share the same real estate with the nobility and the real agames who are in ethiopia shares basically every thing with the leeches. The traits they share most is however Flip floping aka shermutuna, lack of principles aka metkel.

After the defeat of the leeches, the eritrean Semi agames are detecting to the pfdj camp and they are trying to be more patriotic by badmouthing their former partners aka the agames and the agames, well the agame is agame. Watch and observe
After displaying total contempt towards the amhara for the last 6 years and commanding Tigrians to totally disconnect from them, This is her current status

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Do the agame and the semi agame Eritreans know the word principle aka metkel

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Mar 2023, 14:10

አንድ ቦጣም የሚያሳስበኝ ጉዳይ ቢኖር፣ ኡናታችን ወያኔ Deqi Arawitን ያህል ተራሮችን የሚያንቀጠቅጡ ታላላቅ ውሸታሞች አፍርታ ኡያለች ኡንዴት በኤርትራ ልትሸነፍ ቻለች? :roll: :roll:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Mar 2023, 18:30

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 13:45

Deqi arayit,

When it's convenient you distance yourself from your "cousins"...but when you think they have the upper hand or influence, i have seen you flip-flop as well.

Anyways this is your usual one-two soft jabs at TPLF (your cousins) before you do a surprise uppercut against Eritrea(ns)...you repeat this tactic every other weekend...especially when there is something eventful or something eventful transpired. The routine of good cop vs bad cop...insulted vs insult-er...all the while slyly placing divisive strawman arguments (which were never in our minds to begin with) to polarize the audience with the new divisive subliminal arguments taking center stage.

When i think of those claiming/acting to be impartial peacekeepers like the US/Nato or you or Meleket...i am reminded of this childs cartoon. The big duck (referee) being US/Nato/you...in one corner the little duck being the chosen alley (anchor state) in our scenario the TPLF...and in the other corner the independent/nation that challenges their narrative & their self-created rules base that gives them the economic advantage in the world (insert any nation/people that were wronged by them or their international policies).

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Fiyameta with her dozens alias!

Given the mother of the dictator, the idiot on which you bow your qentir arse to is an Agame. What is wrong if I refer to tigrians as my cousins on the base of historical, linguistic and cultural similarities? if any thing, This tells you that his eminence is very confident of him self and he is not cowing to potential pressure by calling a spade a spade. In contrast, wedi medhin berad was asked by many to explain his biography and to this day, he is reluctant to say it loud and clear that his mother was an Agame.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Mar 2023, 18:47

የዓድዋ ተወላጁ ትግራዋይ ዎንድሜ Deqi Arawit ጁንታ ወያኔ ኡንጂ ዓጋሜ አይደለም። የዓጋሜ ህዝብ በትግራዋይ ማንነቱ አያፍርም። :roll: :roll:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 11 Mar 2023, 19:51

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 18:30
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

Deqi arayit,

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Given the mother of the dictator, the idiot on which you bow your qentir arse to is an Agame. What is wrong if I refer to tigrians as my cousins on the base of historical, linguistic and cultural similarities? if any thing, This tells you that his eminence is very confident of him self and he is not cowing to potential pressure by calling a spade a spade. In contrast, wedi medhin berad was asked by many to explain his biography and to this day, he is reluctant to say it loud and clear that his mother was an Agame.
Gomida,

President Issaias Afeworki Abraham ዘሰሓርቲ ዘሓማሴን ኣንበሳ ናቕፋ is my dear uncle. I am also related to the mother of the late Meles Zenawi from my mother's side in Hamassien.

You are sounding more and more like a Tigrayan muslim. What happened ?

-

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Mar 2023, 19:56

Abe Abraham wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 19:51
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 18:30
Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:

Deqi arayit,

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Gomida,

President Issaias Afeworki Abraham ዘሰሓርቲ ዘሓማሴን ኣንበሳ ናቕፋ is my dear uncle. I am also related to the mother of the late Meles Zenawi from my mother's side in Hamassien.

You are sounding more and more like a Tigrayan muslim. What happened ?

-
Weizero Abeba.
You are like those Agames who claim any prominent Eritrean or Amhara as Agames..... You are relative to Abraham Afwerki, you are relative to basically to every nobel who is famous.

In regard to Wedi Medhin berad and his connection to Agame, it is public secret that he is Agame from his mothers side, His grand mother used to brew Suwa (Barista) in the area of commisiariat Hamasien. Given she was Barista, most probably, she used to offer her Punane to customers as well.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Mar 2023, 21:11

The Eritrean snowflakes are jumping on their partners in crime... :mrgreen: Yesterday, they were singing the long standing relationship between akeleguzay and Agame. money was donated, demonstration were held in different western capitals to raise the plight of Tigray. Today, After the defeat of the leeches though, the Eritrean snowflakes are flirting with pfdj and throwing the leeches under the buss.........Metkel Albo Shermutuna...

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 11 Mar 2023, 22:47

Deqi arayit,

Again...when it's inconvenient you distance yourself from your "cousins"...but when you think they have the upper hand or influence, i have seen you flip-flop as well.

The more you write, the more it becomes visible that your frustration is with Eritreans and not with the fact that your TPLF-agame cousins tried to corrupt Eritrean diaspora youth...or that they even went to length of pretending to be Eritrean and pit region/religion against each other.

Most genuine Eritreans in these camps abandoned alliance with TPLF elements when TPLF-agame launched its war on November4th & subsequently. If you ask me 1/4 may have been Eritrean but rest 3/4 were agame & derivatives. The few Eritreans in the camp quickly learned/saw the TPLF-agame ambitions against Eritrea(ns)...and the defeat of TPLF only solidified it to push remaining others.

There is a big difference between a proud Eritrean Akele -versus- an agame pretending to be Akele(or from any other region/religion of Eritrea)...so why insult Eritreans instead of your TPLF-agame cousins? Please reserve the prostitution name calling for your TPLF cousins who actually get certifications/papers in that profession in Tigray.

Anyways, any genuine Eritrean that abandoned TPLF-agame & their neo-colonial agendas against Eritrea(ns), is welcome as long as they testify/admit their wrongs & work to make amends...and they shouldn't expect to have keys to the house or full trust so soon (have to earn it & rebuild trust). However anything they do to expose the workings of the TPLF is welcome and would be working in their favor to make amends with Eritrea(ns). Heck we might even welcome some of your anti-TPLF agame cousins :mrgreen:

You gave the repeated agame cry/argument of Isias is agame and you like him...but why dont you like me because i am agame :cry:
Maybe you should lay off the twey'y agame Gebrekidan Desta books.

Give a TPLF-agame distance/isolation & time, and he will eventually "haang" himself if he can't divide others within reach. Flip-flopper!!

(The memhir of Deqi Arayit...Gebrekidan Desta)

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 21:11
The Eritrean snowflakes are jumping on their partners in crime... :mrgreen: Yesterday, they were singing the long standing relationship between akeleguzay and Agame. money was donated, demonstration were held in different western capitals to raise the plight of Tigray. Today, After the defeat of the leeches though, the Eritrean snowflakes are flirting with pfdj and throwing the leeches under the buss.........Metkel Albo Shermutuna...