Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

ዕላል ምስ ኣምባሳደር ሶፍያ ተስፋማርያም - DimTsi Hafash Eritrea/ድምጺ ሓፋሽ ኤርትራ

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Nov 2022, 19:15

EMNA (Eritrea Media Net Asmera): ኣሽካዕላል ኣሸቀልቲ ወያነ ተሳዒሩ።

Last edited by Zmeselo on 08 Nov 2022, 20:16, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: ዕላል ምስ ኣምባሳደር ሶፍያ ተስፋማርያም - DimTsi Hafash Eritrea/ድምጺ ሓፋሽ ኤርትራ

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Nov 2022, 19:21

Openair fashion show @ Gergera Dam - Eritrea. By Fashion Designer, Yulia Teklu - 2022

“Women Empowerment is what I wish to Depict in Most of my Designs”: Yulia Teklu

Milka Teklom

https://shabait.com/2022/11/08/women-em ... lia-teklu/

Q & A

Nov 8, 2022

Yulia Teklu, born in 1997, studied at the Italian School in Eritrea till eighth grade. She then had an opportunity to continue her education abroad, in Australia. She finished the rest of her high school years there and then studied psychology, in college. Now, she is in Eritrea bringing a fresh perspective into our fashion shows. The following is a recap of an interview with her.

How did you get into fashion design?

As many designers claim, I wish I could say I had it in me since I was a child. However, when I was a kid I used to love making handcraft ornaments and I believe I was creative as a kid. The fortunate incident that pushed me to pursue designing is though, when I was in high school I entered the wrong class and that class was a fashion design class. When I learned I was in the wrong class I freaked out and wanted to go out, but the teacher advised me to try it out for this session. I did what she told me, I was so inspired by that class and decided to take a course called Fashion Design and Textile for the rest of my high school years.

After graduating high school, my teacher mentored me to study fashion full-time. However, for personal reasons, I diverted my attention to another subject that interested me which was psychology. Honestly speaking, I always wonder if I ever skipped from taking psychology, would I be able to identify the choices of people or would I fully understand the meaning of colors vis-a-vis emotions? Even though I decided to study psychology, I didn’t fully quit on designing. I was taking several private courses, and in order to pay for those classes I had to work different jobs. It was a bit hard to juggle everything, but the passion I had kept me strong. Looking at the struggles I was overcoming just to study design, enabled me to perceive that my heart is fully into it.

What happened, after you were done with classes?

When I was assured that I learned all the basics of fashion design, I was ready to go to work, and that was very hard to accomplish hence job opportunity for start-uppers is out of the question. I decided to come back to Eritrea and work as an intern and if the opportunity prevails, I would showcase my design. When I arrived in Eritrea, it did not go as I planned because Covid-19 hit the world. Fortunately, the lockdown helped me to illustrate and focus more on my design. So when things loosened up, I was prone to achieve my initial goal. I signed a contract with one talented photographer, Simon Jerry & I told him of my plan on preparing a fashion show video. He was very supportive and had a lot of ideas. I was determined that the models should walk down the streets of Asmara, while showcasing the art deco buildings. We faced a lot of difficulties, in doing so. One of those challenges was because it was lockdown we could not get a changing room for the models and transportation was restricted, which was a great challenge in itself. By the way, I want to thank ERiWood entertainment, for allowing me to use their office as a changing room.

What happened after that?

Beyond my expectation, the video received good viewership and it earned coverage on Eri- TV. Teenagers who watched the show started approaching me, to ask if I was going to open classes. All that attention pushed me to work more and encourage people to participate in my work. Since I started my work by a street shot video, I continued to do that but at the same time I was on the search to do something out of the box. Hence when I was in Australia, I followed fashion shows staged in Eritrea which I wish not to undermine them in anyway but they all seem similar; especially the way they were organized and displayed. That is why I wanted to do fashion videos rather than a fixed runway, in the first place. Inspired by some journey, I planned a bigger project.

The show you did on the Misilam Dam, is one of a kind. What was your inspiration and what was the process like?

I was invited by a group of professional women on a journey to witness the agricultural and infrastructural development programs, achieved by the government. That journey inspired me to do a show and use the Dam as my runway. The theme was: women empowerment. Indeed, the process was time consuming and exhausting since it was first of its kind for me. I wanted to bring out fresh faces that represent every aspect of our Eritrean beauty, so I recruited 15 models that have never hit any runway. I want to thank the Harat Transportation Company; they helped me in transporting the guests and my team too. I also want to thank, the several artists who participated.

What kind of style, do you like to design?

I can’t really put a pin into the styles I design, however, I want to showcase women’s empowerment in most of them. The reason for this is my mother. She is the perfect model of a woman, for me. She graduated with high distinction at the age of 42, studying political science. Besides, she was a single mother, yet a perfect businesswoman at the same time. So growing up with that kind of influence, has made me to elevate myself in every situation.

Future plans & any last message?

Obviously, my plan is to do more in terms of fashion design and to incorporate our tradition more into my design. Another thing I want to say is thank you to everyone who participated in my projects, especially my mother and my current husband- Simon Jerry.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by Zmeselo on 08 Nov 2022, 22:07, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Nov 2022, 19:31

ኣብ ዝተሓልፉ 20 በዳህቲ ናይ መኸተ ዓመታት እንታይ ኣፍሪና፡ ሒደት ካብቲ ብዙሕ
1. ብዘይ ምጽወታ ክንበር ከም ዝከኣል ኣርኢና፡፡
2. ደረጃ ተጻዋርነትና ደሪዕና፡፡
3. ዝነውሐ ሱር ዘለዎ ሃገራዊ መንነት ሃኒጽና፡፡
4. ልዕሊ ኹሉ ግን፡ መጻኢና ኣውሒስና፡፡

ወስዂለይ!

@SultanMSied1

Seminar to tourism service provision institutions

https://shabait.com/2022/11/08/seminar- ... eaPrevails

LOCAL NEWS

Barentu, 08 November 2022- The Tourism office in Gash Barka Region organized seminar on 5 November in Barentu to owners of tourism service provision institutions, focusing on providing efficient and timely service.

The seminar was mainly focused on handling customers, discipline, and reception as well as putting in place the necessary facility among others.

At the seminar, call was also made on owners and workers of tourism service provision institutions to give priority to the health of customers, to abide by the noble culture and societal values and play due part in the development of the tourism sector.

Reminding that the service that the institutions provide is the reflection of the culture of hospitality and societal values in their areas, Mr. Simret Gebremedhin, head of Research, Resources Control and Promotion at the Tourism branch in the Gash Barka Region, called for practicing humble approach to customers and provide efficient service.

Pointing out that ensuring the capacity of social service provision institutions is part of the effort to develop the tourism sector in the region, Col. Hamid Yosuf, Director General of Tourism in the region, called for providing fair and efficient service and contribute their part in the development of the sector.

In Gash Barka Region, there are 3 thousand tourism service provision institutions.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Nov 2022, 19:51

Today In History: November 8 1997, marks the Silver Jubilee of the Eritrean national currency the Nakfa. ታሪካዊት ዕለት 8 ሕዳር 1997 ባጤራ ሃገረ ኤረትራ ናቅፋ፡ ሕጋዊ ምዝርጋሕ ዝጀመረሉ ዕለት፡፡

______

Clarence Holbert, designer of Eritrea’s currency, the NAKFA

By IIIRራ | raimoq

http://raimoq.com/clarence-holbert-desi ... -currency/

November 8, 2022

25th Anniversary of the introduction of the Nakfa.

Clarence Holbert is best known, as the chief designer of Eritrea’s currency and the second African American engraver to work at the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Born in Rutherfordton, North Carolina, Holbert was raised in Washington D.C.’s Northeast neighborhood of Ivy City. Though he spent most of his childhood doodling and drawing the scenery for school plays, Holbert further developed his artistic talent during military service and as an art student.

In 1968, Holbert attended Federal City College while working as a security guard for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. During long shifts, he left doodles around the workplace, eventually gaining a reputation among his coworkers. When an engraving apprenticeship at the Bureau became available, Holbert was offered the position. Working under the tutelage of his mentor, Ronald Sharp, Holbert became adept at designing banknotes, becoming the nation’s second African American currency designer. In his new role, Holbert gained recognition for designing stamps, Purple Hearts, White House invitations, and ID cards for the CIA and FBI.

In 1994, Eritrea requested Holbert’s expertise in designing the newly independent nation’s currency. After receiving the request, Holbert went to Howard University and made four separate trips to Eritrea to conduct research for the project. From his research, he learned his design should not include government officials or depictions of war. He decided to keep the bill sizes uniform so that Eritreans would read them, thereby improving the nation’s dwindling literacy rates. To come up with his design, Holbert studied hundreds of photographs of Eritrea, from children studying, to camels grazing in vast landscapes. He submitted his sketches, in September 1996. After reviewing his work, Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki and his cabinet informed Holbert that his designs unintentionally included faces from each of Eritrea’s distinct ethnic groups. The Eritrean President and cabinet, accepted the design.

The Nakfa, Eritrea’s currency, which debuted in 1997, is named after the site of the first major victory in Eritrea’s War of Independence. Holbert’s work was extremely personal for the citizens of Eritrea, whose memories of war were still fresh. Holbert’s design celebrates the beauty and resilience of Eritrean women, who are depicted on many of the bills. Making up 30% of the resistance fighters, Eritrean women played a major role in the movement for independence. Holbert’s money, imbued the nation with a sense of national pride and formalized their hard-earned separation from Ethiopia.

After designing the Nakfa, Holbert retired. He refused an academic position offered by the Eritrean government, geared toward training other artists. Instead, he became deeply involved in his church, was ordained and served as a minister the remainder of his life. In 2018, at age 73, Holbert died of pancreatic cancer. At his memorial service, his family placed a Nakfa note in his pocket, stating he believed it to be one of his proudest achievements.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 08 Nov 2022, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Nov 2022, 20:51

______

TREK-SEGAFREDO MEN NOVEMBER 8, 2022
Amanuel Ghebreigzabhier stays with Trek-Segafredo Family

https://racing.trekbikes.com/stories/tr ... anuel-2023

The Eritrean rider has extended his contract with Trek-Segafredo through 2023 after a difficult 2022 season following a crash in March.

Ghebreigzabhier https://racing.trekbikes.com/riders/tre ... eigzabhier is thankful to have had the full support of the Team as he recovered from the injuries he sustained https://racing.trekbikes.com/stories/tr ... eigzabhier at this year’s Volta Ciclista a Catalunya.
When I signed my contract with Trek-Segafredo in 2021, I knew I had the right environment to grow and succeed in the WorldTour,
Ghebreigzabhier said.
Race after race, I was able to settle in and appreciate the unique team spirit here. It is thanks to this feeling that, over these last few months, I was able to recover from the bad crash I suffered at Volta a Catalunya. It has been a difficult period.
After an encouraging and strong start to the season, I found myself struggling to get back to being 100 percent healthy. The closeness of the Team, along with everyone’s hard work, allowed me to succeed and become a rider again.

Amanuel in action at the Vuelta a Burgos after his comeback

Over the next 12 months, the 28-year-old is looking to build on the form he had before the crash and help the Team achieve results.
The next goal is to regain my best condition and be able to continue on the path of growth that I started with the Team over the last two years,
Ghebreigzabhier explained.
This is what I want to pursue during this winter break. I feel a huge amount of motivation ahead of 2023. I hope I can play an important role, for the Team and for myself, in stage races with the dream of being strong enough and deserving of a call up for the next Tour de France.

Ghebreigzabhier deserved to have the backing of Trek-Segafredo explained General Manager, Luca Guercilena.
When Amanuel joined the Team he was already an established rider but we saw that he still had plenty of room for improvement,
Guercilena said.
At the start of this year, we really started to see his development but then, of course, he had that unfortunate crash in Catalunya. Amanuel remained determined to make a good recovery and a strong comeback, working hard together with our Performance and Medical staff. We have remained committed to helping him fulfil the potential we originally saw in him, and I continue to believe that he is a valuable asset especially in the mountains during stage races.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Nov 2022, 22:04

Nov 1971, "Fight The oppression of Humans by Humans": Nhnan Elamanan

ታሪኽ ህይወት ሓርበኛ ስዉእ ሮሞዳን መሓመድ ኑር!

By IIIRራ | raimoq

http://raimoq.com/veteran-freedom-fight ... -mohammed/

November 8, 2022

ሓርበኛ ስዉእ “ሮሞዳን መሓመድ ኑር” ኣብ 1938 ዓ.ም.፡ ካብ ኣቦኡ ኣቶ መሓመድኑር ሮሞዳንን ኣዲኡ ወይዘሮ ስቶም እድሪስ ኢብራሂምን ኣብ ሕርጊጎ ዝተወልደ ሓርበኛ ተጋዳላይ ሮሞዳን፡ ካብ ሰለስተ ኣሕዋቱ መበል ካልኣይ እዩ። ኣብ 5ይ ዓመቱ፡ ኣብ ቤት-ትምህርቲ ቁርኣን፡ ቀለማውን ስነ-ምግባራውን ትምህርቲ ዝጀመረ ብጻይ ሮሞዳን፡ መባእታን ማእከላይን ደረጃ ትምህርቱ ኣብ ሕርጊጎ’ዩ ተማሂሩ። ድሕሪኡ፡ ካልኣይ ደረጃ ትምህርቱ ንምቕጻል ናብ ኣስመራ ብምግዓዝ፡ ኣብ ቤት ትምህርቲ ኣልጃልያ ኣልዓረብያ ተጸንቢሩ። እቲ እዋን’ቲ ምስ ውሳነ ፈደረሽን ተኣሳሲሩ፡ ፖለቲካዊ ቃልሲ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ዝተጓሃሃረሉ ግዜ ብምንባሩ፡ ንመንእሰይ ሮሞዳን ጽኑዕ መሰረት ፖለቲካውን ሃገራውን ንቕሓት ኮይኑዎ እዩ።

ኣብ ትምህርቲ ብዝነበሮ መንፋዓት ካብ መማህራኑ ሞጎስ ዝረኸበ መንእሰይ ሮሞዳን፡ 9ይ ክፍሊ ድሕሪ ምውድኡ፡ ብዝረኸቦ ዕድል ማህደረ-ትምህርቲ ኣብ መፋርቕ 50ታት ናብ ካይሮ ብምምራሕ ካልኣይ ደረጃ ትምህርቱ ኣብ ካይሮ’ዩ ዛዚሙ። ናብ ዩኒቨርሲቲ ዘእቱ ነጥቢ ስለዝረኸበ ከኣ፡ ኣብ ዩኒቨርሲቲ ካይሮ ኰለጅ ምህንድስና ተጸንቢሩ። ኣብ ሓምለ 1960 ኤርትራውያን ተማሃሮ ካይሮ፡ ንተጋድሎ ሓርነት ኤርትራ ኣብ ዝመስረትሉ እዋን፡ ሓደ ካብቶም ብመጀመርያ ዝተወደቡ፡ ተጋዳላይ ሮሞዳን መሓመድኑር’ዩ ነይሩ። ኣብ 1961 ዕጥቃዊ ቃልሲ ምስ ተወልዐ ከኣ፡ ካብቶም ቀዳሞት ናብ ሰውራ ክጽንበሩ ዝተሃንጠዩ መንእሰያት’ዩ ነይሩ። “ሓንሳብ ጽንሑ” ስለዝተባህሉ ግን፡ ንሱን ብጾቱን ትምህርቶም ቀጺሎም። ኣብ ካልኣይ መፋርቕ 1963 ግና፡ ንዕኡን ብጾቱን
ትምህርትኹም ኣቋሪጽኩም ንሜዳ ክትከዱ ድልዋት ዲኹም?
ዝብል ሕቶ ቀሪቡሎም።
ትምህርቲ ቅድሚ ሃገር ኣይንሰርዖን ኢና!
ስለዝበሉ ከኣ፡ ወተሃደራዊ ስልጠና ክወስዱ ናብ ሶርያ ተላኢኾም።

ብጻይ ሮሞዳን ናይ ሓሙሽተ ኣዋርሕ ወተሃደራዊ ስልጠና ኣብ ሶርያ ድሕሪ ምቕሳም፡ ኣብ ሚያዝያ 1964 ንሜዳ ካብ ዝኣተዉ ኣስታት 20 ኣባላት ቀዳማይ ዙርያ ተዓለምቲ ሶርያ እዩ። ኣብ 1965 ምስ ምቛም ክፍልታት ተ.ሓ.ኤ.፡ ፖለቲካዊ ኮምሽነር 4ይቲ ክፍሊ ኮይኑ ዝተመደበ ብጻይ ሮሞዳን፡ ኣብ 1967 ካብ ሜዳ ቃልሲ ንትምህርቲ ናብ ሃገረ ቻይና ካብ ዝተላእኩ 5 ኮሚሽነራት ክፍልታት ተጋደልቲ ሓደ’ዩ።

ተጋዳላይ ሮሞዳንን ብጾቱን ካብ ቻይና ዝተመልስሉ እዋን፡ ተሓኤ ብውሽጣዊ ቅልውላው ትሕመሰሉ ዝነበረት ግዜ እዩ። ነቲ ብጉድለት ብቑዕ ኣመራርሓ፡ ናይ ምድኻም ኣንፈት ሒዙ ዝነበረ ሃገራዊ ቃልሲ፡ መስመሩ ንምስትኽኻል ብመሰረታውያን ተጋደልቲ ኣብ ዝተላዕለ ናይ ምእራም ምንቅስቓስ ድማ፡ ብጻይ ሮሞዳን ንጡፍ ግደ ነበሮ። በዚ መሰረት፡ ኣብ ዋዕላ ዓንሰባ – መስከረም 1968 ኣብ መሪሕነት ስሙር ሓይሊ ተመርጸ። ቀጺሉ ከኣ፡ ኣብቲ ኣብ ነሓሰ 1969 ዝተኻየደ ዋዕላ ኣዶብሓ፡ ኣባል ጠቕላሊ መሪሕነት ኰይኑ ተመርጸ። ይኹን’ምበር፡ እቲ ናይ ምእራም ምንቅስቓስ ተስፋ ምስ ተሳእኖ፡ ብጻይ ሮሞዳን ኣብ 1970 ምስ ብዙሓት ተቓለስቲ ብጾቱ ካብ ጠቕላሊ መሪሕነት ተ.ሓ.ኤ ተፈልዩ፡ ሓደ ካብ መስረትቲት ቀዳማይ ወገን ህዝባዊ ሓይልታት ኰነ። ኣብ’ቲ ኣብ ሓምለ 1971 ዝተኻየደ ዋዕላ እምባህራ፡ ኣባል መሪሕነት ቀዳማይ ወገን ህዝባዊ ሓይልታት ክኸውን በቒዑ። ብጻይ ሮሞዳን፡ እተን ክልተ ወገናት ሰሚረን ንህዝባዊ ሓይልታት ሓርነት ኤርትራ ክምስርታ ልዑል ግደ ዝተጻወተ መራሒ’ዩ። ድሕሪ ስምረት ክልቲኡ ወገናት ከኣ ኣባል ላዕለዋይ መሪሕነት ህዝባዊ ሓይልታት ብምዃን ቃልሱ ቀጺሉ።

ብጻይ ሮሞዳን፡ ካብ 1970 – 1976 ኣብ ዝነበረ ዓመታት፡ ብደረጃ ላዕለዋይ መሪሕነት፡ ኣብ ሜዳ ቃልሲን ወጻኢ ሃገርን እናተንቀሳቐሰ፡ ናይ መሪሕነት ተራኡ ብብቕዓት ድሕሪ ምፍጻም፡ ኣብ ቀዳማይ ውድባዊ ጉባኤ ህዝባዊ ግንባር- ጥሪ 1977፡ ኣባል ፖለቲካዊ ቤት ጽሕፈትን ዋና ጸሓፊ ህዝባዊ ግንባርን ኮይኑ ተመሪጹ።

ድሕሪ ቀዳማይ ውድባዊ ጉባኤ፡ ብጻይ ሮሞዳን፡ ብደረጃ ዋና ጸሓፊ ውድብ ህ.ግ. ካብ ሜዳ ኤርትራ ናብ ወጻኢ ሃገር እናተንቀሳቐሰ፡ ቃልሲ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ንናጽነትን ፍትሓውነቱን ኣብ ምፍላጥ፣ ዝምድና ውድብ ህዝባዊ ግንባር ምስ ዝተፈላለያ ሃገራት፡ ፖለቲካዊ ሓይልታትን ኣህጉራዊ ውድባትን ኣብ ምስፋሕ፣ ደገፋት ንቃልሲ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኣብ ምዕዛዝ፣ ኣብ ወጻኢ ዝነበሩ ዜጋታት ኣብ ምውዳብን ኣበርክቶኦም ኣብ ምሕያልን፡ ልዑል ስራሕ ዝሰርሐ ኣብ ታሪኽ ደሚቑ ዝዝከር ዕማማት ዝፈጸመ ብጻይ እዩ።

ሓርበኛ ተጋዳላይ ሮሞዳን ኣብ 1987፡ ኣብ ካልኣይን ሓድነታዊን ጉባኤ ህዝባዊ ግንባርን ተጋድሎ ሓርነት ኤርትራ (ሳግም)፡ ኣባል ማእከላይ ሽማግለን ፖለቲካዊ ቤት ጽሕፈትን ኮይኑ ተመርጸ። ብደረጃ ፖለቲካዊ ቤት ጽሕፈት፡ ሓላፊ ናይ’ቲ ሽዑ ዝቘመ ክፍሊ ፍትሒ ብምዃን ድማ፡ ፍርዳዊ ትካልን ሕግታትን ኣብ ምምስራትን ምምዕባልን መሪሕ ግደ ተጻዊቱ።

ብጻይ ሮሞዳን፡ ክሳብ ናጽነት፡ በዚ ዝተጠቕሰ ጽፍሒ ናይ መሪሕነት ንሃገሩን ህዝቡን ብተወፋይነት ድሕሪ ምግልጋል፡ ድሕሪ ናጽነት ክሳብ 1994 ኣብ ዝነበረ ዓመታት ጸሓፊ ክፍሊ ፍትሒ፡ ኣማሓዳሪ ኣውራጃ ደንካልያ፡ ሚኒስተር ፍትሕን ሚኒስተር ዞባዊ ምምሕዳራን ኮይኑ ኣገልጊሉ። ኣብ ሳልሳይ ውድባዊ ጉባኤ ህዝባዊ ግንባር 1994 ከኣ፡ ብፍቓዱ ካብ ምርጫ መሪሕነት’ኳ እንተወረደ፡ ክሳብ ዕለተ መስዋእቱ ቃልሱ ንዳግመ ህንጸት ሃገርን ምክልኻል ልዑላውነትን ኣየቋረጸን።

ስውእ ተጋዳላይ ሮሞዳን መሓመድኑር፡ ኣብ እዋን ሓርነታዊ ቃልሲን ድሕሪ ናጽነትን ኣብ ዝለዓለ ጽፍሒ ናይ መሪሕነት ተመዲቡ ኣብ ዝሰርሓሉ፡ ኣብ ምምዕባልን ምድላብን ፖለቲካዊን ወተሃደራዊን፡ ቁጠባዊን ዲፕሎማሲያውን ዓቕምታት ውድብ ህ.ግ.፡ ከምኡ’ውን ኣብ ህንጸት ትካላዊ ብቕዓትን ምኹስኳስ ካድረታትን ዝነበሮ ኣበርክቶ ልዑል ክብሪን ኣድናቖትን ዝወሃቦ እዩ።

ሓርበኛ ተጋዳላይ ሮሞዳን መሓመድኑር፡ ኣብ ርእሲ ትምህርቱ፡ ብውልቃዊ ጻዕሪ፡ ነብሱ ብምምዕባል ልዑል ፖለቲካዊን ፍልስፍናዊን ፍልጠት ከጥሪ ዝኸኣለ መራሒ እዩ ነይሩ። ቁንቋታት ትግረ፡ ዓረብ፡ ትግርኛን እንግሊዝን ዝፈልጥ ብጻይ ሮሞዳን፡ ንህዝቢን ተጋደልቲን ብፍልጠት ክምልምልን ከማዕብልን ከይተሓለለ ዝጽዕር፡ ብርቱዕ ፍቕሪ ህዝቢን ሃገርን ዝነበሮ ብጻይ ኢዩ ኔሩ።

ስውእ ተጋዳላይ ሮሞዳን መሓመድኑር፡ በዓል ሓዳርን ኣቦ ሽድሽተ ውሉዳትን እዩ።

ከምዚ ዝኣመሰለ፡ ኣብ ቃልሲ ንናጽነትን ድሕሪኡን መሪሕ ግደ ዝነበሮ ዓቢይን ክቡርን ተቓላሳይ፣ ምቕሉልን ኣብነታዊን መራሒ ንሓዋሩ ብኽብሪ ኣብ እነፋነወሉ ህሞት እምበኣር፣ ከም ሃገራውያን ዝስምዓና ሓዘን ርዝነቱ ቀሊል ኣይኮነን።

ተጋዳላይ ሮሞዳን መሓመድኑር ብልዑል ፍቕሪን ተወፋይነትን፡ ምሉእ ዕምሩ፡ ስለ ህዝቢን ሃገርን ተበጅዩ ድሕሪ ምግልጋል፡ ብዘጋጠሞ ሕማም፡ ኣብ ውሽጢ ሃገርን ወጻኢን ሕክምናዊ ክትትል ክገብር ድሕሪ ምጽናሕ፡ ብ29ታሕሳስ 2021፡ ኣብ ሱዳን ተሰዊኡ። ኣብ 02 ጥሪ 2022 ድማ፡ ክቡር ፕረዚደንት ኢሳይያስ ኣፈወርቂ፡ ላዕለዎት ሰበስልጣን መንግስቲን ግንባርን፡ ኣዘዝቲ ሰራዊት፡ መራሕቲ ሃይማኖት፡ ቤተሰቡን መቓልስቱን ኣብ ዝተረኽብሉ፡ ኣብ መካነ መቓብር ሓርበኛታት ኣስመራ፡ ብኽብ ዝበለ ስነ-ስርዓት ሓመድ ኣዳም ለቢሱ።

ዕረፍቲ ናይ ከምዚ ዝኣመሰለ ላዕለዋይ መራሒን ክቡር ብጻይን፡ ንሃገርን ህዝቢን ዓቢ ክሳራ’ኳ እንተኾነ፡ ብጻይ ሮሞዳን መሓመድኑር፡ ኣብ’ቲ ዝተዋህቦ ዕምሪ፡ ብምሉእ ዓቕሙን ብልሑን፡ ንሃገሩን ህዝቡን ተወፍዩ ዝሰርሐ፡ ኣብነት ኮይኑ ዝመርሐን ዘቃለሰን፡ ሃገራዊ ግቡኡ ብምልኣት ዝፈጸመ ተቓላሳይ ብምዃኑ፡ ነቲ ብዙሕ ዝዓመመሉን ዘፍረየሉን ጉዕዞ ህይወቱ ብሓበንን ዓቢይ ክብርን ወትሩ ኣብ ልቢ ንፍስወከፍ ኤርትራዊ እናተዘከረ ክነብር’ዩ።

ዘልኣለማዊ ዝኽሪ ንሰማእታትና!
ዓወት ንሓፋሽ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ppYhKcJSA

MoI Eritrea

——————————————————–
Veteran fighter Romodan joined the Eritrean Liberation Front (ELF) in 1964 and was Commissioner of the Fourth Department, in the early years of the liberation struggle. Mr. Romodan, was one of the founders of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front (EPLF).

Veteran fighter Romodan was elected as the Secretary of the EPLF, in its first Congress.

After Independence, Mr. Romodan served his nation and people as Governor of the Northern Red Sea Region and Minister of Justice.

Veteran freedom fighter Romodan Mohammed Nur, is survived by his six children.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 09 Nov 2022, 03:45

"ብኣመሪካ ዝምራሕ ዓለማዊ ሃጸይነት ምውዳቕ" . . . ሃየ፡ ደሓር'ከ፧

ሐደ እዋን ተጋዳላይ ሻዕብያ ዝነበረ'ሞ ድሒሩ ከምዝወዬነ ዚዛረብ ነፍስኄር ተጋዳላይ የማነ ኪዳነ (ጃማይካ) ከምዡይ ቢሉ ነቢሩ፤ "ፈለማ ክንጋደል ከለና ካፒታሊዝም ክነጥፍእ ኢልና ኔርና፡ ሕጂ ከምሎሚ ባዕልና ካፒታሊስት ዀይንና" ቢሉ ነቢሩ ፍሽኽ እናበለ። :lol:

ብዛዕባ ኤርትራና 'ፍልልይ ከይገበርካ" . . . . ኣብ ዝምድናታት ምስ ዓለም ግን "ብፍላይ ምስ አፍሪቃ እስያ ላቲን ኣሜሪካ" . . . ምባል ደኣ ገለ ጸገም የብሉን'ዶ ይኸውን። ካባኡ ናብኡ ' ፍልልይ ከይገበርካ ኣብ ዓለምና ምስ ዝርከቡ ገስገስቲ ህዝብን መንግሥታትን ተጋድሎታትን ተሓጋጊዝካ . . . " ኪበሃል'ዶ ምሐሸ ነቢሩ። እዙይ ጽሑፍ ካብ ቀዳሞት ናይ 60ታት ተጋደልትና ከምዚ ሕጂ ዛለዉዎ ዛይኾነ፡ ጌና ኣብ ቦለቲካ ብዙሕ ከይተሞከሩ ኣብ ንኡስ ዕድመኦም ዝጸሐፍዎ ውልቃዊ ጥሙሖም'ዩ። . . . "ብራሻ " ፡እዛ ሕጂ ንልዑላዊት ሃገረ ኡክረይን ወሪራ ዛላ ሃገር፡ ዚምራሕ ዝነበረ ዓለማዊ ኃይሊ" ሽዑዑ ነዡይ ጽሑፍ ምስ ነበበ እንታይ ቢሉ ይኸውን፧

ናብ ትግርኛናን ቋንቋዊ ውርሻና ክንምለስ፦ ኣብታ "መንግታትን" እትብል ቃል ዛላ ፊደል "" እንታይ ዀይና ኢና ኣብ ሓዳስ ኤርትራናን ኣብ ኤርትራዊ ጽሑፋት ድሕሪ ናጽነት ዛይንርእያ ዛሎና፧ መን ኣጥፍኣ፧ ስለምንታይ፧ ንምንታይ'ከ፧ ንመን'ከ ተወኪሱ፧ ምስ መን'ከ ተላዚቡ፧ ወዘተ . . . ንፊደላትናውን 'ፍልልይ ከይገበርካ" ምዕቃብ ኣይምተገብኣናን'ዶ፧ ቢልና እንተ ሓተትና መን ኮን ኢዩ ኣዕጋቢ ምላሽ ዚህበና 'ልሒቕና'፧
:mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 22:04

Nov 1971, "Fight The oppression of Humans by Humans": Nhnan Elamanan
እዡይ ብቋንቋ ኣምሕርኛ "ግዮናዊነት" ካብ ዚብል ብምስጋናው አንዱዓለም (መለከ ሐራ) ዝተጻሕፈ ግሩም ሐተታ ዝተወስደ ጽሑፍ እስከ ንተዓዘብ። ብዛዕባ ናይ '60ታት ትውልዲ' ገለ ሃሳባት አፍሲሱ'ሎ። ንንበቦ'ሞ ነፊና ዝመስለና ንውሰድ፡ እንታዪ ዚብለና ዀይኑ።
“ግዮናዊነት” ከሚለው ምስጋናው አንዱዓለም (መለከ ሐራ) ከጻፈው መጸሐፍ ዬተቀነጨበ ነው ስለ “የ60ዎቹ ትውልድ” እንዲያው ማወቁ ሳይበጅ አይቀርም፡ ሌላኛውን ገጽታም ለመፈተሽ።

የሀሳብ ልዩነት አፈታት ማሽቆልቆል

አማራ እንደ ህዝብ በላ ልበልሀ እና እሰጥ አገባ የሀሳብ ልዩነት አፈታት ዘዴ የነበረው ህዝብ ነው፡፡ የአማራ ሀሳብ አፈታት ሙግት፣ ክርክር በሚሉ ዘይቤዎች የመረታታት ባህል እንጅ በጥፊ የመጯጯልና በጎራዴ የመቀናጠስ ባህል አልነበረም፡፡ ያንን ባህል ያጠፋው በተለምዶ የማርክሲስቱ ወይም የ60ቹ ትውልድ ነው፡፡ የመጠፋፋትን ባህል ከባእዳን ሀይላት በመዋስ የሀሳብ ልዩነትን በነጭ ሽብርና በቀይ ሽብር የመጨራረስ ክፉ ልማድ የተካው፡፡ የ60ዎቹ ትውልድ ከአባቶቹ ልማድ፤ እምነትና ፍልስፍና አፈንግጦ በባእድ ፖለቲካዊ ባህል ውቅያኖስ ሰምጦ ቀረ፡፡ አገራችንንም አስምጦ፤ አማራንም ዛሬ ለወደቀበት መንገድ በር ከፍቶ አለፈ፡፡ ለራሱም ሳይሆን፤ ለማንም ሳይጠቅም የትውልድ ሰንሰለቱን በጥሶት አለፈ፡፡ ይህንን ክስተት የተለያዩ ምሁራን ትንተና አድርገውበታል፡፡ ሁኔታውን በመጠኑ ለመረዳትም የተሻለ ጥበቡን፣ የዶናልድ ሌቪንን፣ የጆን ማርካኪስን፣ የጆን ማርካኪስ እና የነጋ አየለን ማየት ትንሽ ግንዛቤ ይሰጣል፡፡

እነዚህ ጥናቶች የሚጠቁሙት ነገር የ60ዎቹ ትውልድ እንዴት ከዋናው የጥንቱ የኢትዮጵያ ባህል (በብዛት የአማራ መሆኑ ይሰመርበት) እንደተቆራረጠ ነው፡፡ እነዚህ ምሁራን እደተመለከቱት ያ ትውልድ እርስ በእርስ መዘላለፍን፣ ጭካኔን እና ሸፍጥን ፈጥሮ አልፏል፤ ለራሱ ጠፍቶም እያጠፋበት ይገኛል፡፡ በተለይ በአብዮቱ ወቅትና ከዛ በኋላ ገረፍ ገረፍ አድርገው ባነበቡት ማርክሲዝም አማካኝነት በጦር መፈላለግ እና ስም መለጣጠፍ አዲሱ ኖርማል ፖለቲካዊ ባህርይ ሆነ፡፡ እንደተሻለ ጥበቡ ገለጻ በወቅቱ እርስ በእርስ እንደሽልማት የተለጣጠፉ ስሞች አናርኪስት ተገንጣይ፣ ፋሽስት፣ ትምክህተኛ፣ ጠባብ ብሄረተኛ፣ አናራኪስት-ፋሽስት፣ በራዥ፣ አድር ባይ፣ ተገንጣይ፣ እንጭጭ ግራ ዘመም፣ መሀል ሰፋሪ፣ ባንዳ፣ አሸባሪ እና የመሳሰሉት ናቸው፡፡ ከዚህ የምንረዳው ነገር ያ ትውልድ ማለት እነዚህን ተቀጥላዎች እርስ በእርሱ እየተለጣጠፈ ነባሩን የአገሪቱን ባህል ወደገደል ከቶ የተጨፋጨፈ ትውልድ ነው፡፡ ያ ትውልድ ዛሬ ትራፊዎቹ እንደሚመጻደቁበት ሳይሆን የማህበረሰቡን ነባር አስተሳሰብ ከዘመናዊው ጋር እንዳይገናኝ ቆርጦ በመጣል የትውልድ ቅጥልጥዪሹን ፈተና ውስጥ የከተተ ትውልድ ነው፡፡ ያ ትውልድ የራሱን ችግር በባእዳን አስተሳሰብ ለመፍታት ሞክሮ ተጨማሪ ችግሮችን የፈጠረ ትውልድ ነው፡፡ ያ ትውልድ ለራሱ ውርስ ንቀት የነበረውና በባእዳን አስተሳሰብ ይኩራራ የነበረ እና አገሪቷን ከራስዋም ከውጭውም ሳትሆን ግራ ገብቷት እንድትቀር ያደረገ ትውልድ ነው፡፡ . . .

ኢንላይትመንት ወይም አብርሆት በአውሮፓ የጨለማውን ዘመን የገፈፈ አስተሳሰብና ድርጊት እንደነበር ይታወቃል፡፡ የቆዩ ልማዳዊ አስተሳሰቦችን በአዲስ አስተሳሰብ መፈተን፤ በሌላ አነጋገር በልማድ ተቀባይነት የነበራቸውን አስተሳሰቦች በምክንያትና ተጠየቅ መፈተን እና መፈተሸ ማለት ነው፡፡ ወይም ነባራዊውን ልማዳዊ አረዳድ በሳይንሳዊ መንገድ መረዳት ማለት ነው፡፡ አብርሆት አስተሳሰቦችን ነው የሚፈታተነው፡፡ የቆዩ አስተሳሰቦችን በአዲስ አስተሳሰብ መተካት፤ ወይም ለመተካት መከራከር፡፡ የአብርሆት መሰረታዊ ሀሳብ ማኅበረሰብን መጥቀም ነው፡፡ ማለትም የህዝብን አኗኗር በተሻለ አስተሳሰብ መቀየር፡፡ የአብርሆታዊያን ግብግብ ከህዝብ ጋር ሳይሆን ከሀሳብ ጋር ነው፡፡ የቆየን ሀሳብ በአዲስ ሀሳብ መገዳደር፡፡ . . .

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 09 Nov 2022, 13:12

Zmeselo wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 19:15

EMNA (Eritrea Media Net Asmera): ኣሽካዕላል ኣሸቀልቲ ወያነ ተሳዒሩ።

ክብርቲ ሓፍትና ኣምባሳደር ሶፊያ ተስፋ-ማርያም ዘረባኣ ጥዑም ሓሳባ ጥሙር ። ነቲ ኣብ UN ዝግበር ጸዎታታት ግርም ጌራ ገሊጻቶ ። ዘረባኣ ናይ ብሓቂ መሃሪ ክበሃል ይከኣል ። ዕድመን ጥዕናን ይሃባ ንሃገራን ህዝባን መታን ብትግሃት ክተገልግል ።

እታ ክቡር ሚኒስተር ጉዳያት ወጻኢ ኤርትራ ኣቶ ዑስማን ሳልሕን ክብርቲ ኣምባሳደር ሶፊያ ተስፋ-ማርያም ምስ ክቡራት ሱርያውያን ፈይሰል ኣል-ሚቕዳድ ( ወጻኢ ጉዳያት ) ን በሻር ኣል-ጃዕፈሪ ( ወኪል ሱርያ ኣብ UN)ን ዝሓዘት ሓባራዊት ስእሊ ደስ ኢላትኒ።