Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

I see Memher Muluwork as the leader of educated Tigrayans & we respect him but he has glaring weakness

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Nov 2022, 02:49

A sheep is being led by a sheep, if Tigray is being led by a sheep brain Fetlework then all of us are sheep.

We see you in very discussion forum in Mekelle city and you talk in length but I do not see you talking all the glaring weakness of the leadership who wiped out the entire Tigray, if you feel they are taboo to touch those issue why bother talking “Teret Teret” all the time???

You see a vice president of Tigray has a maid brain but occupying awesome position at the need for Tigray people to be led by brilliant people due to Tigray population is uneducated and depend on the educated brains to exist in every way their lives but the leadership is totally the opposite what the population needs. This lady has been in high ranking positions for the last 30 years doing nothing except she is the relative of the Jasus Diqala Sebhat Nega and Adwa qushet. She is the second person in command and she is responsible to lead the delegation and meeting with domestic and foreign entities and governments to advance for Tigray cause but we do not see her because she is not qualified for anything to come forward be in charge of it. This not personal, but Tigray is dying due to lack of qualified and experienced politicians and educated people.

Why Memher Muluwork does not talk the weakness of the vice president office and Tigray is suffering and something has to be done immediately to address the hole. The same is true the retard brain Debretsion is destroying Tigray motionlessly as I have been saying over and over Debretsion is taking us deeper and deeper to surrender and his doing it as he is the spy mercenary of Issayas since the struggle carrying radio the two Diqalu Meles and Sebhat certified spies of Issayas personally, Debretsion know everything what they transmitted information about Tigray to Issayas and what Issayas instructed them during the struggle. Why Memher Muluwork, Meresa Tsehaye and others in the panel do not talk about them openly to save Tigray, this is not about them personally but Tigray and every Tigrayan is entitle to voice his or her perception of his or her leaders.

The same is true our generals, why the journalists confront them whether their loyalty is for the Tigray people and Tigray territorial integrity or for the Diqalu Issayas spies who are destroying Tigray systematically. All educated and nationalist of Tigray must confront the generals their service for the people or they are private wardiya for the Diqalu and we are entitling to know where they stand. This is one of the biggest mistakes all of us making and became a tool to destroy Tigray.

Tigrayans in Mekelle must open a conference and talk everything and demand Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem and Getachew to step down and set up a transition government to lead our arm forces and save Tigray. They were given all chances to do the jobs but they failed and failed us Tigray to be where it is and we cannot afford to walk from mistake to mistake like our stepstone or ladder or shoe. The Diqalu leaders shoes are all the mistakes their highway is mistakes, their bed is mistakes, their breathes are mistakes and everything they attempt they are wrong and very costly to our people. Why this became very hard for Tigray educated society and the generals cannot see them and ask themselves what the hell is going on and why mistakes are happing and what can be done and who should be installed to correct them and do the right thing going forward???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 07 Nov 2022, 02:21, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham

Re: I see Memher Muluwork as the leader of educated Tigrayans & we respect him but he has glaring weakness

Post by Abe Abraham » 06 Nov 2022, 10:26

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 Nov 2022, 02:49
A sheep is being led by a sheep, if Tigray is being led by a sheep brain Fetlework then all of us are sheep.

We see you in very discussion forum in Mekelle city and you talk in length but I do not see you talking all the glaring weakness of the leadership who wiped out the entire Tigray, if you feel they are taboo to touch those issue why bother talking “Teret Teret” all the time???

You see a vice president of Tigray has a maid brain but occupying awesome position at the need for Tigray people to be led by brilliant people due to Tigray population is uneducated and depend on the educated brains to exist in every way their lives but the leadership is totally the opposite what the population needs. This lady has been in high ranking positions for the last 30 years doing nothing except she is the relative of the Jasus Diqala Sebhat Nega and Adwa qushet. She is the second person in command and she is responsible to lead the delegation and meeting with domestic and foreign entities and governments to advance Tigray cause but we do not see her because she is not qualified for anything to come forward be in charge of it. This not personal, but Tigray is dying due to lack of qualified and experienced politicians and educated people.

Why Memher Muluwork does not talk the weakness of the vice president office and Tigray is suffering and something has to be done immediately to address the hole. The same is true the retard brain Debretsion is destroying Tigray motionlessly as I have been saying over and over Debretsion is taking us deeper and deeper to surrender and his doing it as he is the spy mercenary of Issayas since the struggle carrying radio the two Diqalu Meles and Sebhat certified spies of Issayas personally, Debretsion know everything what they transmitted information about Tigray to Issayas and what Issayas instructed them during the struggle. Why Memher Muluwork, Meresa Tsehaye and others in the panel do not talk about them openly to save Tigray, this is not about them personally but Tigray and every Tigrayan is entitle to voice his or her perception of his or her leaders.

The same is true our generals, why the journalists confront them whether their loyalty is for the Tigray people and Tigray territorial integrity or for the Diqalu Issayas spies who are destroying Tigray systematically. All educated and nationalist of Tigray must confront the generals their service for the people or they are private wardiya for the Diqalu and we are entitling to know where they stand. This is one of the biggest mistakes all of us making and became a tool to destroy Tigray.

Tigrayans in Mekelle must open a conference and talk everything and demand Debretsion, Fetlework, Alem and Getachew to step down and set up a transition government to lead our arm forces and save Tigray. They were given all chances to do the jobs but they failed and failed us Tigray to be where it is and we cannot afford to walk from mistake to mistake like our stepstone or ladder or shoe. The Diqalu leaders shoes are all the mistakes their highway is mistakes, their bed is mistakes, their breathes are mistakes and everything they attempt they are wrong and very costly to our people. Why this became very hard for Tigray educated society and the generals cannot see them and ask themselves what the hell is going on and why mistakes are happing and what can be done and who should be installed to correct them and do the right thing going forward???

ዝኾነ ትምህርቲ ብቋንቋኻ ኢኻ ትጅምሮ ። ብቋንቋኡ ብስርዓት ንክመሃር መሰሉ ዝተነፍጎ ህዝቢ ከመይ ጌሩ ብዙሓት ዝተማህሩ ሰባት ከፍሪይ ኢልካ ትሓስብ ? ትግርኛ መሃሮ 'ሞ ሽዑ እቲ ግስጋሴኡ ስጋዕ ኣበይ ከም ዝበጽሕ ክትርእዮ ኢኻ ።

ዓለም ብዛዕባ ብረት እንዳ ኣወጣወጥካ ትግራይ ትዕወት ምባል ኣይኮነትን ። እቲ ትግራይ ትዕወት ዝብል ጭርሖ መጀመርታ ኣንጻር መሃይምነት ኣብ ትገብሮ ጎስጓስ ኢኻ ክተልዕሎ ዘሎካ ።

መምህር ሙሉ ወርቅ ድሕሪ ሞት ናይ እቶም ዓቢ ሰብኣይ ኣብ ትግራይ ናይ ቋንቋ ትግርኛ ሓላዊ ኮይኖም ክንቃሳቐሱ ይኽእሉ እዮም ። መራሕቲ ትግራይ ግን ህዝቢ ቋንቋኡን ባህሉን እንተ ፈሊጡ ካብ ኢድና ክወጽእ እዩ ዝብል ስግኣት ስለ ዘለዎም ንመምህር ስርሖም ክገብሩ ዕድል ዝህብዎም ኣይመስሉን እዮም ።

ካልእ ልፍትለ-ወርቅን ስድራ-ቤታን ድቓላ ለይበሃልይ ። ነውሪ እዩ ።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I see Memher Muluwork as the leader of educated Tigrayans & we respect him but he has glaring weakness

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Nov 2022, 00:17

Memher Muluwork and Meresa Tsehaye comments in very discussion and interview is harmful than helpful, they talk what the Diqalu leadership want to hear than what the Diqalu should be told by the owner of Tigray its children.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Nov 2022, 02:14

Muluwork and Meresa Tsehaye learn from below two nationalists and talking how we can take out Tigray from the Diqalu mess than talking about other countries delusional views and Teret Teret talks do not yield anything for the future of Tigray nor solve the problems Tigray is facing right now.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 07 Nov 2022, 09:09

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 00:17
Memher Muluwork and Meresa Tsehaye comments in very discussion and interview is harmful than helpful, they talk what the Diqalu leadership want to hear than what the Diqalu should be told by the owner of Tigray its children.

ነዞም ብቋንቋኦምን ባህሎምን ዝሕበኑ ሰብኣይ ተጋሩ ቋንቋኹም ተማሃሩ እንተ በሉን ንባይታ ዝዘበጠ ፍናን ናይ ትግራዋይ ሓፍ ከብሉ ኣጆኹምን ኣጆናን እንተ በሉን ነዓኻ እንታይ በዲሎምኻ ?

ኣነ መምህር ኤትራዊ እዮም ይብል የለኹን ግን ስልጡንን ምዱንን ሰብ ምዃኖም ርጉጽ እዩ።

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 07 Nov 2022, 09:30

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 02:14
Muluwork and Meresa Tsehaye learn from below two nationalists and talking how we can take out Tigray from the Diqalu mess than talking about other countries delusional views and Teret Teret talks do not yield anything for the future of Tigray nor solve the problems Tigray is facing right now.

• ኣይተ ግርማይ ወዲ በርህ ልክዕ ከም ብሪጣንያዊ ናይጀል ፋራጅ ንሃገሩ ካብ ኤውሮጳዊ ሓድነት ( ማሕበር ኤውሮጳ ) ምስ ኣውጸአ ተልእኾይ ተፈጺሙ ኢዩ ኢሉ ካብ ፖለቲካዊ ዓለም ዝተጋላገለ - ንግዚኡ ይኹን ኣይኹን - ንሱ 'ውን ንትግራይ ካብ ኢትዮጵያ ኣፈንጪሉ ከዕርፍ ዝደሊ እዩ ዝመስል ።

እቲ ሕቶ እዚ ኣዝዩ ጥሙሓዊ ( ኣምቢሽየስ ) ዝኾነ ድልየቱ ግብራዊ ክኸውን ይኽእል ድዩ ዝብል እዩ ።

-

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Nov 2022, 11:57

Muluwork came with the idea of how the enemies entered Shire than why they entered Shire while General Taddesse , Migbey and others were talking so much for the last eight months. Who is lying and what can be done is the issue Muluwork and Meresa Tsehaye to talk about. Histroy will question you why you failed to talk the burning issue of Tigray than nothing to do talking points.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Nov 2022, 16:50

Mekelle educated and party leaders and their members must call for conference without any Diqalu in the room to participate, if they show up kill them. You must pass resolution all Diqalu and their Wardiyas to be arrested and the militray must stay on and a new transitional government must be installed immediately to work with TDF and the peace process.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Nov 2022, 17:01

I don’t think Memher Muluwork‘s boyfriend will allow him to participate in politics anymore. :lol:

Why are you agame men very feminine like your hero, weizero muluwork?
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 00:17

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Nov 2022, 17:48

Muluwork should be ashamed to your self for deceiving Tigrayans, why failed to tell the Diqalu weakness and what was coming and most importantly what do you say now after they sold out Tigray and surrender without any force???

You talked to us how the enemy entered to Shire, now it is your time to tell us how the Diqalu surrendered and if this make you proud or shame of history, time to clarify yourself.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Nov 2022, 18:18

Ayte ADgi

I thought you won the war? :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 17:48
Muluwork should be ashamed to your self for deceiving Tigrayans, why failed to tell the Diqalu weakness and what was coming and most importantly what do you say now after they sold out Tigray and surrender without any force???

You talked to us how the enemy entered to Shire, now it is your time to tell us how the Diqalu surrendered and if this make you proud or shame of history, time to clarify yourself.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Nov 2022, 12:52

We are waiting Muluwork version how TDF surrendered and Tigray ports to be taken by Amharu the way he told us the enemies entered shire walking through dead bodies, what about surrendering Tigray and airports to be controlled, this is very new and very low for Tigrayans to swallow yet the doers Diqalu are still breathing in Tigray soil???