Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Virginia Professor: As Eritreans, we’ve no greater agenda than struggling alongside Tigray. This is national interest!

Post by eden » 06 Sep 2022, 18:45

Last edited by eden on 06 Sep 2022, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Virginia Tech Professor: As Eritreans, we all have no greater agenda than struggling to free Tigray

Post by tarik » 06 Sep 2022, 19:00

eden wrote:
06 Sep 2022, 18:45
These R both agames from Cursed-Land-Tigray pretending 2 be Eritreans. Fake mozerfkkker agames. My Eritrea 🇪🇷 is only 4 us Eritreans not agames like u.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Virginia Professor: As Eritreans, we’ve no greater agenda than struggling to free Tigray. This is our national inter

Post by Hawzen » 06 Sep 2022, 19:23

eden wrote:
As Eritreans, we’ve no greater agenda than struggling to free Tigray. This is our national interest!
Yes!!! The people of Eritrea have no greater agenda than struggling to free Tigray from the TPLF terrorist group. This is our national interest! That is why we support our government's policy as well as the Eritrean Defense Force. :mrgreen: :lol: :oops:

Eden agame, you don't like my response. Do ya? :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist trigray

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Virginia Professor: As Eritreans, we’ve no greater agenda than struggling to free Tigray. This is our national inter

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Sep 2022, 19:26

What is Virginia professor ? My dear lady might have wanted to say a Virginia professor. I think. Everybody says free Tigray. Those two words are open to interpretation. From whom are we freeing Tigray ? From Ethiopia ?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Sep 2022, 20:18

Guys, the professor is arguing the fate of Eritrea is tied to Tigray. He stresses If Tigray falls, it’s the end of Eritrea. His fear is in response to what he thinks of is unhealthy attitude against Tigray and Eritrea from Ethiopia.

This and similar outlooks are what he’s reacting to in my understanding:
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=303483

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Sep 2022, 21:19

Eden the fate of Eritrea is tied to Eritrea, not Tigray. Tigray might need Eritrea. The reverse is not true.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Sep 2022, 21:21

eden wrote:
06 Sep 2022, 20:18
Guys, the professor is arguing the fate of Eritrea is tied to Tigray. He stresses If Tigray falls, it’s the end of Eritrea. His fear is in response to what he thinks of is unhealthy attitude against Tigray and Eritrea from Ethiopia.

This and similar outlooks are what he’s reacting to in my understanding:
This is a new tactic of the twisted heart clan. Agames are trying to disseminate non-sense to get sympathy from the Eritrean people.... Nah today :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

By the way, who was the prime minister of Ethiopia in November 1996... He does not exist anymore... A lot of changes.. Ha :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: ?

eden wrote:
06 Sep 2022, 20:08

ETHIOPIAN REVIEW : NOVEMBER 1996

Prof. Tilahun Yilma:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Sep 2022, 23:03

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 Sep 2022, 21:19
Eden the fate of Eritrea is tied to Eritrea, not Tigray. Tigray might need Eritrea. The reverse is not true.
Sam,

The Professor argues folks like you say all that to use Eritrea against Tigray now, then control Eritrea later. As a matter of fact, he stated in this video his belief that your war against Tigray is tactic only and the end game is to control Eritrea.

Professor thinks this unhealthy view is pervasive enough within Ethiopia - warranting Eritreans to struggle on the side of Tigray in order to proactively defend Eritrea sovereignty.

Baba Hawzen says 1996 is ages ago. Kind of true but I’m sure the Professor has in mind Tamrat Negera’s recent speech basically saying same exact thing:
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 0#p1324360

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Sep 2022, 23:09

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
06 Sep 2022, 21:19
Unfortunately, the low IQ agames won't get it though.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Virginia Professor: As Eritreans, we’ve no greater agenda than struggling alongside Tigray. This is national intere

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Sep 2022, 03:37

ትግራዋይ ኢዩ ንዓይ ዘርባሓኒ። ጁንታ፡ መዓት ኣቕራሽ ኢያ ትኸፍለኒ።

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 07 Sep 2022, 04:56

ብኤርትራዊ ጭውነት ሓበንን ፍናንን፡ ነዛ ናይ "መኸተ" ሰብ ገለ ኤርትራዊ ምኽሪ ንምሃብ ኢዩ። ኣብ ማኅደር ታሪኽ ድማ መታን ኪስነድ። https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 9&start=20
Fiyameta wrote:
06 Sep 2022, 21:34
. . .

Eripoblikan

Re: Virginia Professor: As Eritreans, we’ve no greater agenda than struggling alongside Tigray. This is national intere

Post by Eripoblikan » 07 Sep 2022, 06:37

እዚኦም፡ ህወሓት ስልጣን ፌደራል እንከለዋ ጉንዖ ዘጥዓመቶም ሰባት እዮም። መለሳ ናቱ ድማ፡ ኤርትራዊ ኣብ ዘይምልከቶ ውግእ ሕድሕድ ኢትዮጵያ ኣትዩ፡ መጋበርያ ጉቦኛታት መራሕቲ ህወሓት ክኸውን ይጉስጉሱ ኣለዉ።
Eripoblikan wrote: እቲ ፍታሕ ነቲ መንሽሮ-ሃገር ዝኾነ ጉጅለ ኢሳያስ ወጊንካ፡ ንኹሉ ዝሓቆፈ ሃገራዊ ዘተ ኣብ ውሽጢ ኤርትራ ምግባር እዩ።

ድሕሪ ናይ 3-4 ዓመት መሰጋገሪ እዋን፡ ምርጫ ብምግባር ንኹሉ ዝውክል ሃገራዊ ባይቶ ምቋም እዩ።
eden wrote:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 07 Sep 2022, 15:19

Eripoblikan wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 06:37
መጋበርያ
You missing the big picture the Professor is making. Listen to the part where he says buy one get one free. I don’t agree on everything Professors say neither but you can’t just dismiss everything, not without presenting counter arguments. Where’s your intellectual acumen?

You supposed to have better critical thinking than hgdef boys lol

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Sep 2022, 15:47

The Eritrean snowflakes shouldn't even talk about Eritrea, They are as stupid as the Agames.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 07 Sep 2022, 16:54

Gheremariam talks like an angry peasant. He may have a phD but higher qualification doesn't necessarly equate to intelligence. As for the woman, I have no words. She cannot even make coherent sentences (questions). These days, thanks to YouTube, any idiot can be a journalist.
Gheremariam argues that the fate of Eritrea is tied to Tigray.
He genuinely fears :lol: if Tigray falls, Eritrea will follow suit. I am not sure if he meant the fall of TPLF will result in the fall of Tigray. He needs to elaborate on this.
The so called opposition is littered with such quislings. The war in Tigray has exposed so many wolves in sheep clothing.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 07 Sep 2022, 17:22

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 15:47
The Eritrean snowflakes shouldn't even talk about Eritrea, They are as stupid as the Agames.
Deqi,

The problem with you is that you dub any eritrean who opposes the higdef oppressive regime as SNOWFLAKES.

Our nihamedu brigade or the yiakil movement are snowflakes to you albeit they are genuine eritreans and struggling for a just cause.

You claim to be higdef opponent but you constantly bash those who oppose higdef. Why?

As I said before, your political stance is a riddle which begs to be decoded.

Finally,

Eden, you ain't an eritrean. Stay out of eritrean affairs. Your abay tigray or tigray tigrigni crap dream won't bear any fruit. Eris are much smarter than what your sorry asz thinks about them.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 07 Sep 2022, 18:22

Keren,

You forgot to deal with the ideas raised by the professor. Don’t get distracted by persons.