Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Eritreans civilized Ethiopians by the evil systematic of Eritreans relocation to Ethiopia.

Post by Cigar » 03 Jun 2022, 15:21

This is true statement and is a fact.
Besides this every body remember the only time Ethiopia became an African cup of nations was when 9 out of 11 Ethiopian national team roaster were Eritreans. After that since Egyptian news papers printed that they got beat by Eritrea and not by Ethiopia Seallassie ordered the Ethio football federation to limit Eritrean players in his national team and the rest is history. Ethiopia let alone to win it, it never even qualified to be in the tournament unless hosted it.

Any way, the bottom is a fact.

e grew up in Addis Ababa, where bicycles were rarities and where people hardly used bicycles. In the past, during the Ethiopia occupation of Eritrea, one of the ways adopted to find out whether one was an Eritrean (rather Asmarino) or an Ethiopian was to see how one steered a bicycle. Only Eritrean rode bicycles gracefully, would tell me my Grandad.

When the freedom fighters began to use bicycles to liquidate the enemies of the people, the Derg soldiers wish came true. Hating bicycles for ‘unhorsing’ them all the time, they now decided to stop them from circulating once and for all. They are the wembede’s (The Bandit’s) carriage, they said. Well, that’s more or less exactly what they called it in their country when their fathers first saw it: Yeshitan Seregella.

TGAA
Member+

Re: Eritreans civilized Ethiopians by the evil systematic of Eritreans relocation to Ethiopia.

Post by TGAA » 03 Jun 2022, 18:23

The propped up empty suit if the evil systematic relocation of Eritreans to Ethiopia made Ethiopians get civilized, but hurt- you Eritreans--- when Meles chenawit reversed the trend, you would have become the Singapore of the horn, and it would have paid off big-time, right? And Ethiopia, on the other hand, would have reverted back to the stone age-- when the civilized you Eritreans departed? Right? The past 30 years were the time to prove your case --- would you report your statements of fact as is if that came to pass? -- where things are right now? Buddy, We like and respect Eritreans for the money qualities they have, but if you dust off your old 4th grade Italian inculcated " we are better because we eat spaghetti with fork politics" you got to know that kind of politics is dead on arrival on our side. When I said all these it is not to minimize Eritreans' contributions to Ethiopia or to look over that Ethiopia paid Eritreans handsomely for those contributions. Now we charted a different path, and it behooves us to respect each other and work for the betterment of our people. If we can't, we rather go our separate ways.

Abdisa
Member+

Re: Eritreans civilized Ethiopians by the evil systematic of Eritreans relocation to Ethiopia.

Post by Abdisa » 03 Jun 2022, 18:34

The true measure of civilization is how much a person's knowledge is connected to own indigenous traditions, social customs, language, beliefs and values that characterize any society. Mahatma Gandhi was once asked, “What do you think of Western civilization?” He replied, “I think it would be a good idea.”
Last edited by Abdisa on 03 Jun 2022, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Jun 2022, 18:37

Are you truly from Eritrea or an enemy of Eritrea? You have been trying to incite conflict between brotherly people of Eritrea and Ethiopia jus by making false claims. Anyone making such kind of statement must be victim of inferiority complex. Please see a psychiatrist otherwise no sane person from Eritrea suffers like this.
Cigar wrote:
03 Jun 2022, 15:21
This is true statement and is a fact.
Besides this every body remember the only time Ethiopia became an African cup of nations was when 9 out of 11 Ethiopian national team roaster were Eritreans. After that since Egyptian news papers printed that they got beat by Eritrea and not by Ethiopia Seallassie ordered the Ethio football federation to limit Eritrean players in his national team and the rest is history. Ethiopia let alone to win it, it never even qualified to be in the tournament unless hosted it.

Any way, the bottom is a fact.

e grew up in Addis Ababa, where bicycles were rarities and where people hardly used bicycles. In the past, during the Ethiopia occupation of Eritrea, one of the ways adopted to find out whether one was an Eritrean (rather Asmarino) or an Ethiopian was to see how one steered a bicycle. Only Eritrean rode bicycles gracefully, would tell me my Grandad.

When the freedom fighters began to use bicycles to liquidate the enemies of the people, the Derg soldiers wish came true. Hating bicycles for ‘unhorsing’ them all the time, they now decided to stop them from circulating once and for all. They are the wembede’s (The Bandit’s) carriage, they said. Well, that’s more or less exactly what they called it in their country when their fathers first saw it: Yeshitan Seregella.

Right

Post by Right » 03 Jun 2022, 18:49

Eritreans can’t even pass a 4th grade and have been a loyal white [deleted] [deleted] slaves.
The Italians worried at the time that a much educated and civilized Ethiopians will brain wash them to stand up for themselves.

In the history of the world the only black race who never put a fight against the white oppressors. Instead avails itself to fight his own brothers behalf of the Italians in Somalia, Ethiopia and Libiya.
Maferia Askari.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 03 Jun 2022, 18:51

Abere wrote:
03 Jun 2022, 18:37
Are you truly from Eritrea or an enemy of Eritrea? You have been trying to incite conflict between brotherly people of Eritrea and Ethiopia jus by making false claims. Anyone making such kind of statement must be victim of inferiority complex. Please see a psychiatrist otherwise no sane person from Eritrea suffers like this.
You make a very good point. I can't understand why any Eritrean would want to irritate Ethiopians at this time? What purpose does it serve? Eritrean will not lose sight of their enemy is the enemy is the TPLF thugs. He reminds me of that goon Deqi-Arawit who was insulting Amharas on a daily basis, before the 2010 elections, pretending to be Eritrean.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 Jun 2022, 18:59

TGAA, why the truth hurts you?
You agreed that with the systematic relocating Eritreans to Addis by the cobwebbed feet, ugly midget sellassie, we contributed tremendously to your country and you said that they were paid handsomely because there was no one home in Ethiopia who can do what the trade oriented Eritreans could do.
And on the other side of the coin from the time sellassie flooded Eritrea with your people, all you did was destroying and uprooting Eritrean things, including our language, books and spirits and erecting or establishing them in Addis and other parts of Ethiopia.
Then the freaking hasad woyane came and dragged us backwards only because we looked down on them during their slavery in our households and and streets and became pain in our as’sses supported by their master westerners.
Yes gladly we both are going now our own way finally. But telling you the facts doesn’t change the benefit you guys got from the Eritreans. Don’t be freaking tell us that we gained a crap being with you or staying in your country. We shouldn’t have been in your country if like I said the evil systematic dislocation of our people by closing factories and other infrastructures that mother fu’cker sellassie did in Eritrea.
And we are not claiming any thing from you or your country, neither are we opening our mouths that we want to go to war with you for no reason at all, just like your dumb as’sses brother and sisters are saying here.
And to the guy (nut case) who asked me if I am Eritrean, yes I am a very proud Eritrean who is happy that you guys finally stretched your peaceful hand and work with us for the benefit of both countries and citizens.
But telling you the facts of the past is not inciting war. It is to teach you what kind of miseries we went through by your leaders.
Why the fa’ck do you hate to hear the truth even if we both are finally coming to positive things.
Wow, are you telling me that you are doing us favor for willing to work for peace, but according to you, that can only happen if we forget what your evil leadership did to us?
Well if you are sane, you should have said or apologized on your mother fu’ckers evil previous leaders.
By the way when our grandparents were graduating 4th grade your grandparents didn’t know what a pen and a note book looks like. They were, actually they are still beating their chested like monkeys with horns and plates inserted in their faces.
Come on man. You need to learn the history of Eritrea from an honest witness of the past.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 03 Jun 2022, 19:06

Cigar this is not a good argument you make. You are practically saying blacks colonized by whites are more civilized than those not. By the way racist whites make the same case for African Americans.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Jun 2022, 20:19

I am sure brother Cigar is just angry and not speaking from a calm, rational point of view. First of all, why would the average Ethiopian, regardless of their ethnicity, apologize for what the governments of the past did to Eritreans, when those same governments did the same things to their own Ethiopian citizens? Should Eritreans then apologize for fighting to impose the TPLF on Ethiopia after the collapse of the Derg? No, right? Because it was in Eritrea's interests to have their ally, or their then ally, the TPLF, in power [for various reasons].

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 03 Jun 2022, 20:38

• DISCLAIMER:
    The opinions expressed in this thread are those of the author Cigar and do not necessarily represent official policy or position of the Eritrean people, government or nation.

Last edited by Fiyameta on 03 Jun 2022, 22:07, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 Jun 2022, 20:42

I am not glorifying colonization by any country to any country by any means.
The freaking point is that some Ethiopians do glorify that they intruded in our country and lie as if they brought a positive change in Eritrea except destruction.
I am saying as bad as colonization by civilized nations is it has unintended benefits.
Now again don’t freaking tell me that I am happy that Eritrea was colonized by Italy. But it did. No one can change the event and the hardship to our for parents.
But facts are facts.
All you got to do is see what happened between the freaking colonization of backward Ethiopia and the fascist but civilized Italians in Eritrea….be it in infrastructures, be it in trade orientation, yes LOL I am going to get insulted…..elegance of outfits, sports, specially football and cycling and the reasons the agames flooding Eritrea in the 300 thousand to slave inside Eritrea instead of going to their other Ethiopian regions cities or towns.
Some of you are idiots for accusing me as if I am inciting for war or hate. I am stating the facts. The only enemy Eritrea has is the funfunat agames and I don’t wish them any good thing but more miseries, killings and pains.
As far as Ethiopians, yes I am very happy that our both countries are mending the problems we had (all inflicted on Eritreans by the successive former 3 evil regimes and none harm to Ethiopia by Eritreans…..facts).
Yes I hate Sellassie, Mengistu and woyane.
That doesn’t mean I hate the genuine Ethiopians who understand what we went through by their previous leaders or don’t have any problem for being told the facts or want to learn real history.
The freaking notion “if you Eritreans want peace with Ethiopia, you need not mention the past or the harm our past leaders did to you” crap is stupid.
I am a proud Eritrean, whose mission is to destroy Eritrea’s number one enemy….funfunat agames and longing that Eritrea and Ethiopia grow together in peace and respect as two sovereign nations, hoping and dreaming that there won’t be any war between us except agames a’ss spanking.
So who ever is telling me that I am creating friction or am inciting war or hate is an idiot.
I don’t want to hide my countries past hard times which was inflicted upon it, by others neither do I want other nationals to forget it (specially pains inflicted by their fore parents) or tell me that “you have to forget your country’s hardship and become our friend or else. I say to them fu’ck you. My principle is not to ki’ss some one’s behind to be accepted. I want to shake hand with who ever respects me and my country’s history and not telling me to forget it to be their friend.
Feyameta, you are correct. I am talking on my behalf.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jun 2022, 20:43

Ouch. I was gonna say something but I read your comment and I said let it rest.

Why would an Eritrean want insult Ethiopians at this time when wahabi abiy is seeking ways to unite Ethiopians against Eritrea. Wahbai abiy is busy trying to get Ethiopians to stand with him particularly the Amaras. He knows without the Amaras he can not defeat Esayas. So why is Cigar attacking Amaras and other Ethiopians now? It shows he is out of touch!!

TGAA wrote:
03 Jun 2022, 18:23
The propped up empty suit if the evil systematic relocation of Eritreans to Ethiopia made Ethiopians get civilized, but hurt- you Eritreans--- when Meles chenawit reversed the trend, you would have become the Singapore of the horn, and it would have paid off big-time, right? And Ethiopia, on the other hand, would have reverted back to the stone age-- when the civilized you Eritreans departed? Right? The past 30 years were the time to prove your case --- would you report your statements of fact as is if that came to pass? -- where things are right now? Buddy, We like and respect Eritreans for the money qualities they have, but if you dust off your old 4th grade Italian inculcated " we are better because we eat spaghetti with fork politics" you got to know that kind of politics is dead on arrival on our side. When I said all these it is not to minimize Eritreans' contributions to Ethiopia or to look over that Ethiopia paid Eritreans handsomely for those contributions. Now we charted a different path, and it behooves us to respect each other and work for the betterment of our people. If we can't, we rather go our separate ways.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Jun 2022, 20:51

Cigar wrote:
03 Jun 2022, 18:59
TGAA, why the truth hurts you?
You agreed that with the systematic relocating Eritreans to Addis by the cobwebbed feet, ugly midget sellassie, we contributed tremendously to your country and you said that they were paid handsomely because there was no one home in Ethiopia who can do what the trade oriented Eritreans could do.
And on the other side of the coin from the time sellassie flooded Eritrea with your people, all you did was destroying and uprooting Eritrean things, including our language, books and spirits and erecting or establishing them in Addis and other parts of Ethiopia.
Then the freaking hasad woyane came and dragged us backwards only because we looked down on them during their slavery in our households and and streets and became pain in our as’sses supported by their master westerners.
Yes gladly we both are going now our own way finally. But telling you the facts doesn’t change the benefit you guys got from the Eritreans. Don’t be freaking tell us that we gained a crap being with you or staying in your country. We shouldn’t have been in your country if like I said the evil systematic dislocation of our people by closing factories and other infrastructures that mother fu’cker sellassie did in Eritrea.
And we are not claiming any thing from you or your country, neither are we opening our mouths that we want to go to war with you for no reason at all, just like your dumb as’sses brother and sisters are saying here.
And to the guy (nut case) who asked me if I am Eritrean, yes I am a very proud Eritrean who is happy that you guys finally stretched your peaceful hand and work with us for the benefit of both countries and citizens.
But telling you the facts of the past is not inciting war. It is to teach you what kind of miseries we went through by your leaders.
Why the fa’ck do you hate to hear the truth even if we both are finally coming to positive things.
Wow, are you telling me that you are doing us favor for willing to work for peace, but according to you, that can only happen if we forget what your evil leadership did to us?
Well if you are sane, you should have said or apologized on your mother fu’ckers evil previous leaders.
By the way when our grandparents were graduating 4th grade your grandparents didn’t know what a pen and a note book looks like. They were, actually they are still beating their chested like monkeys with horns and plates inserted in their faces.
Come on man. You need to learn the history of Eritrea from an honest witness of the past.
No Ethiopian gets hurt because of an airhead like you say something stupid. There was no a single bus that was prepared by Haile Selass that forced you to come to another part of Ethiopia. You saw an opportunity and you flocked. You Eritreans prospered both in Eritrea and another part of Ethiopia. so your moaning about the past doesn't exonerate you for the part you played to make a mess out of the situation. Haile Selassie and Mehabere Andenet out of gullibility both made a mess by federating Eritrea with Ethiopia. On Ethiopia's part not paying heed to the fact that two-generation of Eritreans passed through Italian colonization and formed a new psychological makeup and a new identity was a big mistake, and for Eritreans, especially to Mehabere Andenet, most highlanders, to cling to Ethiopia to protect themselves from Arab influence in the area was their mistake too. Had Eritreans unified and rejected not to be part of Ethiopia, no one would have forced them to be one. Unfortunately,to make matters worst, for a bunch of clueless idiot officers with hummer, everything they encountered looked like a nail - so they tried to squash the Eritrean people's aspiration, the rest was an unmitigated tragedy. Had there been seasoned leaders all would have been resolved peacefully. One thing though you have to be sure of no Ethiopian went to fight in Eritrea thinking they are colonizing or occupying any land or any people other than their own. Had the story of Eritrea rejoined with her mother Ethiopia was not fed on innocent Ethiopians, Eritreans would have handled their own issues good or bad. If you want to understand how things cumulated to this tragic end you might need to read real historical documents rather than party pamphlets.
A side note it seemed "the evil systematic of Eritreans' relocation to Ethiopia, has continued as we speak.
https://awate.com/tens-newly-arrived-er ... -ethiopia/
Last edited by TGAA on 03 Jun 2022, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 03 Jun 2022, 21:00

Cigar your headline says Eritreans civilized Ethiopians. I disagree. Eritreans do not have any intelligence that is better than Ethiopians. Yes, Eritreans as a result of colonization have learned some trades before Ethiopians. As a result they opened Garage, ኬክ ቤት more than any other Ethiopians in Addis. If that is your proof Eritreans are more civilized than Ethiopians, you are really a sad figure who most probably is unknowingly consumed by inferiority complex.