Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Eritrean artist STOLE tigray song for the 1st time.

Post by Cigar » 14 May 2022, 07:06

WOW, WOW, WOW!

How come the funfunat agames of this site are mum (quite) while the Eritrean SAWA generation are stealing their patriotic songs?
We get freaking frustrated when they always steal Eritrean patriotic songs, iconic Eritrean fighters pictures, Shaebia’s history?
But seriously this comedic song is the Oscar winner of the a decade not just a year.
We Eritreans are freaking mean and funny at the same time and we know when to put salt in our enemies Shaebia created wounds.
This is not just funny, but has a great message to these funfunat aliet tegarus if they just adhere to it.
KIRTIM, KIRTIM SAWA style is as GAME OVER WEDI AFOM message which fell on deaf ears to cause these coward agames death of close to a million rats agames.
Man, I am not lying when I say that I watched this video close to 100 times and can’t stop LOLing.
To bad, it was released when I am watching the Giro D’Italia which is prohibiting me from reaching a 1000 times views.
I wish the song can be sung in Amharic or Oromo language or some one translate the lyrics in to Amharic or Oromo languages.
And most of all, I wish I can see the agames comment in it. After all this song’s message of Shaebia’s killing fest affects every agame households.
Here click and enjoy…..KIRTIM, KIRTIM.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: Eritrean artist STOLE tigray song for the 1st time.

Post by Kuasmeda » 14 May 2022, 08:08

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cigar wrote:
14 May 2022, 07:06
WOW, WOW, WOW!

How come the funfunat agames of this site are mum (quite) while the Eritrean SAWA generation are stealing their patriotic songs?
We get freaking frustrated when they always steal Eritrean patriotic songs, iconic Eritrean fighters pictures, Shaebia’s history?
But seriously this comedic song is the Oscar winner of the a decade not just a year.
We Eritreans are freaking mean and funny at the same time and we know when to put salt in our enemies Shaebia created wounds.
This is not just funny, but has a great message to these funfunat aliet tegarus if they just adhere to it.
KIRTIM, KIRTIM SAWA style is as GAME OVER WEDI AFOM message which fell on deaf ears to cause these coward agames death of close to a million rats agames.
Man, I am not lying when I say that I watched this video close to 100 times and can’t stop LOLing.
To bad, it was released when I am watching the Giro D’Italia which is prohibiting me from reaching a 1000 times views.
I wish the song can be sung in Amharic or Oromo language or some one translate the lyrics in to Amharic or Oromo languages.
And most of all, I wish I can see the agames comment in it. After all this song’s message of Shaebia’s killing fest affects every agame households.
Here click and enjoy…..KIRTIM, KIRTIM.

lil kogne

Re: Eritrean artist STOLE tigray song for the 1st time.

Post by lil kogne » 14 May 2022, 08:20

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, Wow, Wow. I am gonna lose my mind, I am gonna lose my job. I can stop laughing by my self. I am gonna get fired ! KKKKK
This video warrants a sue/ legal action for a copyright Infringement.
Shewya should pay millions for Infringement Damages on the snotty Berhane video kkk.

FREAKING Cigar, This is not a joke. KKKKKK Moite , Moite uuuuuuuuuuu- oooooooooo JOE BIDEN we Agames are walking dead.
:lol: :lol: