Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Message #1 to FANO Zemene Kassie !

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 07:35

The Amhara people deserves a unifying, visionary and independent political organization that represent thier interest both internally and in Ethiopia. As one of the progressive Fanos you are expected to come up with a political program with clear political vision, goal, values and strategy that is based on the interest and aspirations of the Amhara people and to sustain a united Ethiopia in recognition and accommodating the unique requirement of nations and nationalities. You need to come up with an independent but open and flexible approach to dialogue and reach consensus with other stakeholders such as OLA, TPLF etc, on the key requirements to save Ethiopia from disintegration.
Last edited by Axumezana on 15 May 2022, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Re: Message to FANO Zemene Kassie !

Post by euroland » 13 May 2022, 07:52

This ''advice” comes from the የአማራ ሊጥ ሌባ፣ ሴቶችና ወንዶች ደፋሪ፣ አራጅ አረመኔ አጋሜ;

Mr. Hellucinator, shove your advise to your malnourished a’ss

Axumezana wrote:
13 May 2022, 07:35
The Amhara people deserves a unifying, visionary and independent political organization that represent thier interest both internally and in Ethiopia. As one of the progressive Fanos you are expected to come up with a political program with clear political vision, goal, values and strategy that is based on the interest and aspirations of the Amhara people and to sustain a united Ethiopia in recognition and accommodating the unique requirement of nations and nationalities. You need to come up with an independent but open and flexible approach to dialogue and reach consensus with other stakeholders such as OLA, TPLF etc, on the key requirements to save Ethiopia from disintegration.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 07:54

I know you are afraid of the unity of Ethiopians, but you are welcomed to join Ethiopia!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 13 May 2022, 09:07

What ever happened to your “I will declare Article 39”? :lol: :lol:
Why are scared of materializing your deream of “Tigray Peoples Liberation Front”? Too scares to leave Ethiopia? Did you just found out that Chigray can’t feed one single child on her own and closed off completely by Eritrea and Ethiopia? :lol:

Axumezana wrote:
13 May 2022, 07:54
I know you are afraid of the unity of Ethiopians, but you are welcomed to join Ethiopia!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 09:47

Tigray is the soul and spirit of Ethiopia. No Ethiopia with out Tigray and no Tigray with out Ethiopia. Tigray requires autonomy to have its own military force, intelligence and foreign relationship as a sovereign country at the same time integrated as part of Ethiopia in a customized federal system that addresses the need of Tigray. List but not last #Bring Back Our Access to Red Sea!

We know very well that the enimies of Ethiopia including Eritrea have been working to disintegrate Ethiopia . But the good news is the new map of Ethiopia is going to be the one below after the war!

[/quote]

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 13 May 2022, 13:10

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

""Tigray is the soul and spirit of Ethiopia. No Ethiopia with out Tigray and no Tigray with out Ethiopia. Tigray requires autonomy to have its own military force, intelligence and foreign relationship as a sovereign country at the same time integrated as part of Ethiopia in a customized federal system that addresses the need of Tigray"".
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The problem with TPLFites is making yourselves Pretentiously self-important.

Cognitive dissonance is a mental conflict that occurs when your beliefs don't line up with your actions. It's an uncomfortable state of mind when someone has contradictory values, attitudes, or perspectives about the same thing.

union
Member+

Post by union » 13 May 2022, 13:55

You need to admitt all the wrong things you have done first and apologize to all of us before you can even have a conversation with us let alone giving us your advice. You have no shame, huh? Aren't you preperaing to invaded us again. But this time we are ready for you! Fanno has no time to think about your crap while you are getting ready to come again.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....you know it!
Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 14:42

Union who are you? I hope you are not from the ascari land!
If you are from Amhara , I am ready to discuss any issue openly. My best life time friends are from Amhara until now and I do not believe Amaras consider Tigrayans as their enemy!

union
Member+

Post by union » 13 May 2022, 15:22

Are you out of your mind? Are you denying that you are getting ready to kill inocent Amaras again? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Axumezana wrote:
13 May 2022, 14:42
Union who are you? I hope you are not from the ascari land!
If you are from Amhara , I am ready to discuss any issue openly. My best life time friends are from Amhara until now and I do not believe Amaras consider Tigrayans as their enemy!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 19:34

Unfortunately we are killing each other and we are all accountable and at the same time victims. Our ancestors had also passed through rivalry and conflicts but atleast they were able to inherit us the land we call Ethiopia and we have responsibility to keep it going.
After my post, I listened Zemene Kassie interview that he gave to BBC on Ethio 360 and I was happy to hear his vision for Amhara and for Ethiopia.

union
Member+

Post by union » 13 May 2022, 19:43

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You say that while you send your ragtag militia to kill inocent Amaras again!

We are waiting for your agame a'zz! Come!

Axumezana wrote:
13 May 2022, 19:34
Unfortunately we are killing each other and we are all accountable and at the same time victims. Our ancestors had also passed through rivalry and conflicts but atleast they were able to inherit us the land we call Ethiopia and we have responsibility to keep it going.
After my post, I listened Zemene Kassie interview that he gave to BBC on Ethio 360 and I was happy to hear his vision for Amhara and for Ethiopia.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 20:20

I do not want to play the blame game! Because that is not going to bring solution. The bible( Matthew 7 :5) says Hypocrite, First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye

union
Member+

Post by union » 13 May 2022, 20:34

Oh okay? Now you wanna sound like that agame degnet.

Fu'c'k you agame tplf. We are ready to smoke your agame as's. Keep coming. This time we will finish you, there won't be no more agame left on that nasty land

Axumezana wrote:
13 May 2022, 20:20
I do not want to play the blame game! Because that is not going to bring solution. The bible( Matthew 7 :5) says Hypocrite, First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 23:25

You suffer from Ascari syndrome illness that requires deep therapy as defined below!

Ascari Syndrome illness !

Identity crises : Sandwiched between the memory of Italian spaghatti , their ghetto( ከምፑሽታቶ) and the kalcho of their masters and the thousands years proud history of the free Ethiopia.

- Obsessed to create forged and poached history to satisfy their hunger for a unique identity.
- Have become wild cat, never to be re-domesticated.
- They live in the past in the memory of Italy-Asmara ፃኧዳ፥
- Filled with excessive hatred and jealousy. The root cause of the jealousy started when Tigrayans migrated to Italy Asmara and outshined the unsophisticated and lazy ascari in hard work & entrepreneurship.
- Mercenary and Banda: Mercenary for Turkey, Egypt, Italia ( two times, the 1st in the 19th century and 20th century) and now for Abiy and Amhara extremists

- Shallow, easy going, lier and a habit of betrayal
- Externalization of their self inflicted problems and victim mindset.
- Restless, emotional, inflated ego, confrontational and boastful
- Narcissist , destructive & mafia like - On themselves ( they shoot their own feet) and also export destruction.

- Waste their time looking over the fence and envying at the green field of their neighbors and talking about others instead of minding their business and building their country. Ascari have no history of building a nation , building and running a successful company and no constitution. Historically they have been ruled by Tigrayans from the South of Mereb.

- They think they can easily manipulate Ethiopians except the Tigrayans. Ascari are too scared of the Tigrayans as they think they are too sophisticated in thinking and indiscernible. They call it "ልቢ፥ ትግራይ...."

As a summary ascari suffer from "ascari syndrome" sickness deep rooted illness in their mind set and soul that requires deep therapy for healing.

Axumezana

Re: Message #1 to FANO Zemene Kassie !

Post by Axumezana » 15 May 2022, 10:44

Axumezana wrote: