Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

My advice to Tigrayans: from an Objective Oromo

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 May 2022, 17:08

If you truly wish to see Tigray's situation improve, then you should learn from these mistakes.
I remember posting an excerpt from a book on this forum, a while back, about how some Tigrayans didn't support TPLF and feared they were or tigray was being held hostage by the tplf ... and that a bad fate awaited tigray and tigrayans due to the crimes of the tplf... and that has come to pass as you can see.
Tigray is surrounded on all sides by enemies, with no allies, because of what their elites did in the previous decades. TPLF looted the country and used its resources to build up their own wealth and to develop tigray.. now look, tigray has been sent back to the era of the derg, if not further back.
This is the result of exploiting others, especially Oromia, and do not be surprised that the opdo/abiy have a grudge, because they remember seeing oromia's resources extracted to build tigray up. there's NO WAY tigray should've been more developed than oromia, unless there was some theft, some oppression occurring. OPDO, even with all of its flaws, was created by the tplf and of course, to a lesser extent, their fathers-shabia; so you guys created the same monster that you hate today. you only hate them because they finally began to play a role that is in accordance with oromo's numerical strength, which tigray could never be compared to; they outwitted you and now look at them, and look at you.

Now, I am not absolving abiy/amhara forces/etc of any crimes their forces may have committed; eritreans too since they were also seeking revenge, which is a natural human thing, BUT, this war would've never occurred had the tplf not committed so many criminal acts and made enemies left and right for themselves and for their people and state. Had the tplf not attempt to marginalize everyone and keep the proverbial plate of injera for themselves, while excluding others; they would not have been so isolated and now attacked on all sides-by eritrea, by amhara, by afar, etc.

1. Make peace with your neighbors and realize that welkait is long gone and any other lands too, such as badme and etc.
2. Strive to play a role that is in accordance with your numbers, which is like 8 to 10 percent of Ethiopia.
3 I am sure we can think of other steps but the top two will suffice for now!

union
Member+

Re: My advice to Tigrayans: from an Objective Oromo

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 17:50

Wahabi aka Islamic oromia aka shene aka sadacha caca, you ain't no different, actually you are worst than them. Tplf killed the innocent so they are paying now :lol: And you are next on the line! now for killing the innocent

Your shene az'z already got the test of the power of God. Judgment time is here for you too!

How is your shint'am shene ola aka olf you were bragging about for too freeking long years doing? Huh? :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 May 2022, 18:00

Sister Belaynesh, if you wish to discuss anything other than the topic, which is some advice to your people; then make your own thread and people will comment there if they wish.
The same wahabi this, shene that, is getting old and lame; at least come up with some new lies and some new insults.

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 18:13

:lol: :lol:
Wahabi islamic sadacha come again now! :lol:

Did you say it is a lie that the innocent children of God are being massacred by you faithless barbarians? Did you really say that m0therf'ucker? You are worst than tplf, you have no moral grounds to give any advice to anyone, not even to the devil himself!!

You gonna payback in 10 folders. Mark my words.

And you dare to come here pretending like you are some type of good. You faithless barbarians!!! You will pay!!!

You already got a fraction of a judgement a few weeks ago, more is coming!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2022, 18:00
Sister Belaynesh, if you wish to discuss anything other than the topic, which is some advice to your people; then make your own thread and people will comment there if they wish.
The same wahabi this, shene that, is getting old and lame; at least come up with some new lies and some new insults.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 May 2022, 18:47

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 18:52

Wahabi sadacha Islamic oromia :lol:

How are the Arabs doing by the way?

You said you hate habesha people, did you get lucky and found your west African wife

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2022, 18:47

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 May 2022, 22:09

Silly agame sister belaynesh; can you at least use new lies and new insults, please?
Also, do you agree with my advice for the great Tigrayan nation, aka your people? I think that, the situation there is very sad and could've been avoided, what do you think? I think that, they should not leave Ethiopia, but work with Amhara, Oromo, Gurage, Somali, Afar, etc, to form a better Ethiopia for all; what do you think?

Never said I hate ''habesha people,'' I said I hate some of them for hating Oromo's, and I do not agree with their view of Ethiopian history.
Why would it matter where a woman I marry/or even you marry, is from? If your sister married a west african man, what can you do about it? nothing, because it's her choice as an adult. Looks who's being racist now, you, yet you're accusing me of being racist! Lol.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 11 May 2022, 22:22

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2022, 17:08
If you truly wish to see Tigray's situation improve, then you should learn from these mistakes.
I remember posting an excerpt from a book on this forum, a while back, about how some Tigrayans didn't support TPLF and feared they were or tigray was being held hostage by the tplf ... and that a bad fate awaited tigray and tigrayans due to the crimes of the tplf... and that has come to pass as you can see.
Tigray is surrounded on all sides by enemies, with no allies, because of what their elites did in the previous decades. TPLF looted the country and used its resources to build up their own wealth and to develop tigray.. now look, tigray has been sent back to the era of the derg, if not further back.
This is the result of exploiting others, especially Oromia, and do not be surprised that the opdo/abiy have a grudge, because they remember seeing oromia's resources extracted to build tigray up. there's NO WAY tigray should've been more developed than oromia, unless there was some theft, some oppression occurring. OPDO, even with all of its flaws, was created by the tplf and of course, to a lesser extent, their fathers-shabia; so you guys created the same monster that you hate today. you only hate them because they finally began to play a role that is in accordance with oromo's numerical strength, which tigray could never be compared to; they outwitted you and now look at them, and look at you.

Now, I am not absolving abiy/amhara forces/etc of any crimes their forces may have committed; eritreans too since they were also seeking revenge, which is a natural human thing, BUT, this war would've never occurred had the tplf not committed so many criminal acts and made enemies left and right for themselves and for their people and state. Had the tplf not attempt to marginalize everyone and keep the proverbial plate of injera for themselves, while excluding others; they would not have been so isolated and now attacked on all sides-by eritrea, by amhara, by afar, etc.

1. Make peace with your neighbors and realize that welkait is long gone and any other lands too, such as badme and etc.
2. Strive to play a role that is in accordance with your numbers, which is like 8 to 10 percent of Ethiopia.
3 I am sure we can think of other steps but the top two will suffice for now!
In short, you are telling that the tplf needs to rethink and cut its trousers according to its own natural real size, metaphorically speaking. Hopefully so.

Regarding the idea of revenge, who may not seek revenge against an aggressive outlaw militants who recklessly perform target attack practices on its neighbors using modern missiles just for the sake of attention seeking and making good applications for receiving foreign aids by hook or by crook?
8)

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 11 May 2022, 23:09

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

union
Member+

Post by union » 12 May 2022, 02:41

Wahabi islamic oromia sadacha caca

You said you hate Habesha people many times in the past. You must be ugly as f'u'ck :lol:

Habesha is beautiful, smart, warrior and fast! You can hate us all day but we liberated Africans including your ugly black wahabi az'z :lol:

You are the one who said you hate habesha so me asking how your west african wife doing is no insult :lol: it is actually a compliment :lol:

You didn't answer my other question though. How are the Arabs doing? They are disasters now, how is yemen? The evil Saudis are eating them alive. Islamic oromia :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2022, 22:09
Silly agame sister belaynesh; can you at least use new lies and new insults, please?
Also, do you agree with my advice for the great Tigrayan nation, aka your people? I think that, the situation there is very sad and could've been avoided, what do you think? I think that, they should not leave Ethiopia, but work with Amhara, Oromo, Gurage, Somali, Afar, etc, to form a better Ethiopia for all; what do you think?

Never said I hate ''habesha people,'' I said I hate some of them for hating Oromo's, and I do not agree with their view of Ethiopian history.
Why would it matter where a woman I marry/or even you marry, is from? If your sister married a west african man, what can you do about it? nothing, because it's her choice as an adult. Looks who's being racist now, you, yet you're accusing me of being racist! Lol.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2022, 10:14

my dearst Soda,

what Ato union, saying is very simple i will explian to you .. he is saying u r 44 years old virgin never married so how in hell u advice marrage when u have never have one.

second this translated OLF never win one vellega or never win anything all their right and freedom given by TPLF so how in hell u advice TPLF when u have never expriance victory.

3rd. would u take your advice and forget claiming ownership on Addis Ababa and make peace with the Amhara. in fact the Amhara and the Ethiopians are the one who build Addis ABaba oromo or galla have nothing to do with Addis Ababa development in fact the TPLF have more say on Addis then the Galla ..

4th dear Soda u just told the Golden to give up and surrander and accept total defeat ...that is good advice for loser but the Golden where almost near Addis Ababa they where winning the war that is why the Abiy government free their royal family .. trust me TPLF HAVE 100,000 POW...

5TH U SEE welkait is not any land the Golden access to outside world .. it is life and death for them so losing welkait is like death sentence ...second the golden have invested ten billion dollar in welkait what did the Amhara did in 150 years they had welkait nothing beside producing poverty... if u dont know what ten billion dollar investment is sugar factory that can hire almost the whole welkait population and still make billion dollar in profit every years. that what they did the golden

6th To whom welkait belong to .. the answer is very simple ... in 1991 when the golden come to Addis Ababa and the Ethopian people surrander the golden own the whole Ethiopia ... i mean the whole Ethiopia but they where not greedy so they took only welkait that end the ownership question after that Amhara cant go back and ask for welkait because the question was settled in 1991. if they had refused at that time they wouldl have been all dead that is why u surrender to give up everything u own..

7th i know u dont understand the rule of the war. winner take all apply... when Ethiopia ask for help Cuba and we win over Somalia we gain Ogadan and Somalia lost their claim over Ogadan. end of story... if they want Ogadn then they have to start war and win or lose more

8th since the Amhara win Welkait by force then the golden also have a chance to win over Welkait by force it doesnt matter it can take 100 years but the Amhara must be ready for war ... they should have done it peaceful way.. i know they might think peadful way might take longer .. so to the war method .. the war never end until one win for sure...

9th Welkait win with the help of fed. Eritrea, Galla army , (this doent inculd the oromo) u r a galla if u want the defention of Galla ... and the southerner and ARAB COUNTRY , and Iran, even Chinese and Rusissa the question is can fano alone fight and win over Golden army that is the question only fano can answer and let see when the time come ..

tenth...by the way i heard the TDF marching toward Assmara .. my question is if TDF win and got RED SEA would the Galla like u also going to claim RedSea or leave it to golden ? i hope u can answer this because u were looking for an honset and fair reply i give it to u and this is your time to reply to this question Mr. GallaSoda

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 May 2022, 15:42

union wrote:
12 May 2022, 02:41
Wahabi islamic oromia sadacha caca

You said you hate Habesha people many times in the past. You must be ugly as f'u'ck :lol:

Habesha is beautiful, smart, warrior and fast! You can hate us all day but we liberated Africans including your ugly black wahabi az'z :lol:

You are the one who said you hate habesha so me asking how your west african wife doing is no insult :lol: it is actually a compliment :lol:

You didn't answer my other question though. How are the Arabs doing? They are disasters now, how is yemen? The evil Saudis are eating them alive. Islamic oromia :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2022, 22:09

Union,

When did I say that? Can you show me where, even once where I said that? Thanks in advance.
Whether I am ugly or not, why would you care what another man looks like, unless you're into men or a woman?
Lol, I have never seen a straight man care about what another man looks like-ever.
WHo is 'we' by the way? Did you do any of what you're saying, or are you bragging about what others have achieved?
By the way, do you think Oromo's aren't beautiful, warriors, and fast? Ha, you'd be lying if you don't think that's true.

Whether my wife is from west africa, east africa, or anywhere else; who cares? What does that have to do with this topic?
Angry Agame sister, I see that you are trying to avoid this painful truthful topic, by switching the subject,

so i'll keep asking:

do you agree with my advice for the great Tigrayan nation, aka your people? I think that, the situation there is very sad and could've been avoided, what do you think? I think that, they should not leave Ethiopia, but work with Amhara, Oromo, Gurage, Somali, Afar, etc, to form a better Ethiopia for all; what do you think?

ethoash, the angry agame author:

I'm 32, not 44 yet! Lol, but being old is not a bad thing, with it comes wisdom and knowledge, and it's inevitable; but I Get it, you see your tigrayan people in a bad situation so you're angry at the world and taking it out on me, even though I am trying to be a fair adviser to you guys.
In regards to me being a virgin: why do you care about what a man does with his private parts? Just another diversion tactic, to change the topic, from this truthful, yet painful subject about your beloved golden race.
I do not have to be married or be an expert to know that, racism is a bad thing and that a person should marry who they love and are compatible with, regardless of where they are from-west africa, east africa, brazil, mexico, wherever. That's just common sense.

OLF is not the topic here though, the topic is: advising TPLF and Tigrayans, because no matter how many victories you say they got in the past and I even admitted they had a strong army, they are still humans, still fallible, and still make mistakes and these mistakes that led to this war were HUGE mistakes, which is why the entire tigray is under siege, as you guys say and is in a horrible position.
I know, a lot of us Ethiopians are stubborn, and refuse to take advice, but it's good to be open to reason and to seeing things from other points of views; you may just benefit from it.
If you want to open another subject, on addis ababa and oromos, and other topics, make a new post and I will gladly comment there and show you how it's done.
I did not say surrender, but I said, realize that you cannot fight forever, who is in a better position to sustain a long war, in regards to manpower, resources, funds, weapons, etc: tigray, or abiy/amhara/ethiopia/eritrea??
Abiy does not have to fight even, he can just sit there and let amhara and eritrea and afar block all roads and access to funds and budgets, and see what you guys do.
Do I support that? NO! But, it's the truth on the ground.

union
Member+

Post by union » 12 May 2022, 17:54

Wahabi sadacha caca

Listen now you idiot, you said you hate Habesha people many times and and you told us Habehas to go back to yemen and we are not even from yemen. We are the original people of the land. You are the new comer to our land but you still dared to tell us to leave our own land to your new comer az'z. No shame, huh?

I didn't say all oromos are ugly. The Habesha looking oromos are beautiful but oromos like merara and daud ebsa are ugly as fck :lol:

But bekele gerba is a good habesha looking man! :lol: because he was a gurage or Amara or welayta or gafat or somali or Afar before you invaders change his language forcefully

oromos are not ugly I said you must fckn be ugly :lol: because you said you hate Habesha. You never seen an ugly man? :lol: go look at the mirror :lol: because you hate habesha people

Islamic oromia wahabi kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 May 2022, 18:34

union wrote:
12 May 2022, 17:54
Wahabi sadacha caca

Listen now you idiot, you said you hate Habesha people many times and and you told us Habehas to go back to yemen and we are not even from yemen. We are the original people of the land. You are the new comer to our land but you still dared to tell us to leave our own land to your new comer az'z. No shame, huh?

I didn't say all oromos are ugly. The Habesha looking oromos are beautiful but oromos like merara and daud ebsa are ugly as fck :lol:

But bekele gerba is a good habesha looking man! :lol: because he was a gurage or Amara or welayta or gafat or somali or Afar before you invaders change his language forcefully

oromos are not ugly I said you must fckn be ugly :lol: because you said you hate Habesha. You never seen an ugly man? :lol: go look at the mirror :lol: because you hate habesha people

Islamic oromia wahabi kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Angry, lying, uncreative Agame sister Belaynesh aka Present,

When did I say that? If I said, go back to Yemen, it was to an individual, who was being silly to tell Oromo's to ''go back to Madagascar,'' when we are not from there.
By the way, you're not slick, I know you are changing the topic here, because you are hurt by what's going on in tigray, you are hurt by the truthfulness of this advice, so you want to deflect, and use terms like ''habesha'' in hopes that amhara's feel bad for tigrayans and unite with them, for whatever agenda you advocate for... which is fine, but don't be a coward about it, be open and direct about it. Say ''I am a tigrayan, and wanna apologize to Amhara's and want them to forgive tigrayans and unite with us.''
You are judging men's looks-real straight men don't do that, we leave that for the setoch, or the women, to judge who looks like what.
I am into women, I do not discuss men's looks, but hey man, if you like to talk about which man looks good and which man doesn't, instead of women; that's up to you.
Oromo's in general are beautiful- with or without mixing with so called ''habeshas,'' I know what you are trying to do, once again, you ain't slick.
If I am ugly or not, matters not, it's this topic that matters:

so;

do you agree with my advice for the great Tigrayan nation, aka your people? I think that, the situation there is very sad and could've been avoided, what do you think? I think that, they should not leave Ethiopia, but work with Amhara, Oromo, Gurage, Somali, Afar, etc, to form a better Ethiopia for all; what do you think?

union
Member+

Post by union » 12 May 2022, 20:05

Wahabi sadacha caca

Addis Abeba belongs to the Amara Gurage and Gafat. Swallow that truth and spare your life.. But last week you said it is oromos. Why do you like to claim something that is not yours, is it not a recipe to get yourself killed?

The habesha looking oromos don't like your ugly black as's. You make them confused when you claim something that is not yours and your antagonistic ways to habeshas. They hate your wahabi a'zz :lol:

Viva beautiful habesha looking oromos
And down with ugly face oromos like sadacha and daud ebsa and merara
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 May 2022, 20:45

union wrote:
12 May 2022, 20:05
Wahabi sadacha caca

Addis Abeba belongs to the Amara Gurage and Gafat. Swallow that truth and spare your life.. But last week you said it is oromos. Why do you like to claim something that is not yours, is it not a recipe to get yourself killed?

The habesha looking oromos don't like your ugly black as's. You make them confused when you claim something that is not yours and your antagonistic ways to habeshas. They hate your wahabi a'zz :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Angry, Lying, uncreative Agame sister who repeats the same old lies over and over;

Addis Ababa is primarily Oromo land, but after that, it belongs to all Ethiopians, not just Amhara, Gurages and whoever else.
It belongs to tigrayans, your people, too. Oromo are not selfish or greedy, simple as that.
Don't worry, I know you are trying hard to portray yourself as an Amhara; but everyone here knows you're as Tigrayan as Halafi and others, who are at least honest about who/what they are.

Only [deleted] men and women care enough to judge a mans looks-so which are you? [deleted] or a woman?
I do not care what a man says about my looks, cause I like women only.

I know what you are trying to do, once again, you ain't slick.

so;

union
Member+

Post by union » 12 May 2022, 21:32

Wahabi islamic sadacha caca :lol:

Addis Abeba is oromo's you said :lol: you are not convinced it belongs to you, you are not even calling it fenefene :lol:

Say it loud you ugly ni'gger. Say fenefene :lol:

Fenefene is Amharic word :lol:

Addis Abeba aka Berara! Is the land of the mighty Amara built by king Dawit! Of cource, It belongs to all Ethiopians but the true owner are Amara Gurage and Gafat! You late comer wahabi from the 16th century claiming our land as yours will not fly easy. It will get you killed :lol: shint'am. It already did! You are on the run!

Dreaming and having it are two different things buddy. I told you not to run your mouth. We have the power and the historical evidences! Ask the habesha looking oromos, they tell you there aint no fenefen sh'it :lol:

Wahabi sadacha :lol:

Say hi to your ugly non habesha mam'a :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 May 2022, 20:45
union wrote:
Wahabi sadacha caca

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Angry, Lying, uncreative Agame sister who repeats the same old lies over and over;

Addis Ababa is primarily Oromo land, but after that, it belongs to all Ethiopians, not just Amhara, Gurages and whoever else.
It belongs to tigrayans, your people, too. Oromo are not selfish or greedy, simple as that.
Don't worry, I know you are trying hard to portray yourself as an Amhara; but everyone here knows you're as Tigrayan as Halafi and others, who are at least honest about who/what they are.

Only [deleted] men and women care enough to judge a mans looks-so which are you? [deleted] or a woman?

so;

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 May 2022, 21:43

union wrote:
12 May 2022, 21:32
Wahabi islamic sadacha caca :lol:

Addis Abeba is oromo's you said :lol: you are not convinced it belongs to you, you are not even calling it fenefene :lol:

Say it loud you ugly ni'gger. Say fenefene :lol:

Fenefene is Amharic word :lol:

Addis Abeba aka Berara! Is the land of the mighty Amara built by king Dawit! Of cource, It belongs to all Ethiopians but the true owner are Amara Gurage and Gafat! You late comer wahabi from the 16th century claiming our land as yours will not fly easy. It will get you killed :lol: shint'am. It already did! You are on the run!

Dreaming and having it are two different things buddy. I told you not to run your mouth. We have the power and the historical evidences! Ask the habesha looking oromos, they tell you there aint no fenefen sh'it :lol:

Wahabi sadacha :lol:

Say hi to your ugly non habesha mam'a :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 May 2022, 20:45
union wrote:
Wahabi sadacha caca

Sadacha Macca wrote:

so;

Finfinne or Addis Ababa, either way, we all know where it is, and which state almost surrounds on it all on sides. No need to debate endlessly about it, in time, you'll see. Oromo's do not talk too much, we show and prove through action. The one who talks a lot, like you, is always the weakest one in the room.
By the way, I like how you keep changing the subject, because you know my advice to the tigrayans hurts you feelings, otherwise, you would've addressed it directly, like a man.

so;

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 12 May 2022, 21:53

Fiyameta wrote:
11 May 2022, 23:09
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THE FORGOTTEN

SOING:

"Where in the world's the forgotten?
They're lost inside your memory
You're dragging on, your heart's been broken
As we all go down in history
Where in the world did the time go?
It's where your spirit seems to roam
Like losing faith to our abandon
Or an empty hallway from a broken home
Well don't look away
From the arms of a bad dream
Well don't look away
Sometimes, you're better lost than to be seen
I don't feel strange, it's more like haunted
Another moment trapped in time
I can't quite put my finger on it
But it's like a child that was left behind
So, where in the world's the forgotten?
Like soldiers from a long lost war
We share the scars from our abandon
And what we remember becomes folklore
Well don't look away
Don't look away
Well don't look away
From the arms of a moment
Don't look away
From the arms of tomorrow
Well don't look away
Don't look away
Don't look away
Well don't look away
Well don't look away
From the arms of tomorrow
Well don't look away
Don't look away
From the arms of defeats."
:P :P

union
Member+

Post by union » 12 May 2022, 22:01

Islamic state of oromia sadacha caca :lol:

tplf told you it is surrounded by oromo. Not true. It is surrounded by Amara too. AMARA IS MAJORITY IN SHEWA and in Ethiopia. Plus, even if it surrounded by others it does not make Addis yours :lol:

It is like telling your neighbor his house belongs to you because your neighbor is between your house and your wahabi sisters house. It does not fckn make sense. That is stealing!

Regarding talking, you all are the ones talking, not only that you came to my town to fight and you got your as's fckd like the tplf. Now you know who you are. You have never won a single war in your 400 years of history of giragn Islamic movement

Come again you ugly non habesha nig'ga. Show your hate. And claim land that is not your!!
Sadacha Macca wrote:
[/quote]