Fiyameta

Re: We Have Moved On To Bigger & Better Things

Post by Fiyameta » 12 May 2022, 01:50

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 May 2022, 03:01

ደቂ ኤርትራ ይማሃሩ፣ ብጉዳይ ሃገሮም ይዝትዩ፣ መፍትሒ የግንዩ፣ ይብልፅጉ። :roll: :roll:

ንሕና ተጋሩ ድማ አው ላይ ፈረንጂ ጦርነት ብውክልና አቲና ንመውት፣ ንስንክል፣ ንፈናቐል፣ ንዓኑ፣ ንበርስ፣ ንስደድ ፣ ኣብ ፀልማት ኢና ንነብር ዘለና ። :roll: :roll:

ዛት ኢዝ ኖት ፈይር። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 May 2022, 11:31

My all time favorite... 8) 8) 8)

“ሸበድበድ ይበሉ ተስፋና ክርሕቕ ፤ ንሕና ኣብ ጸበባ መሊስና ንጽብቕ ፤
ሸበድበድ ይበሉ ጸሓይ ከይትበርቕ ፤ ንሕና ከምቲ ኰዀብ ኣብ ጸላም ንደምቕ።

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 May 2022, 11:42

• 💚❤️💙💛 እዛ ኤረይ ክጽብቕ ዕድላ ፤ ዘዝተወልደ ድባብ ዝኾነላ ፤ 💚❤️💙💛
    💚❤️💙💛 እዛ ኤረይ ክደምቕ ግንባራ ፤ ዘዝተወልደ ጅግና ዝኾነላ ፤ 💚❤️💙💛

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 May 2022, 11:51

Fiyameta wrote:
11 May 2022, 02:44

Interesting! Their accent and their command of English is amazing. However; the young girl’s assessments are correct. Not that the young man’s take is wrong but any country must feed her self to begin to any successful destination, i.e. Agriculture is the priority. Agriculture can be done by the locals and by the government’s effort but mining it take foreign investment and if it not done right, the destruction of eco-system is catastrophic. For instance, to mine gold, one needs Mercury or cyanided to extract the gold and the two chemicals are catastrophic to the environment and eco-system. Although cyanide is safer and expensive than the Mercury. The difference is, cyanide half life is very short and it is excellent choice than the Mercury one. That one thing about the alertness of the Eritrean government. In all Africa companies are used Mercury to extract gold but the Eritrean government demanded that the mining companies must use cyanide or else no deal and the companies complied. So, the argument Agriculture verses mining, Agriculture must come first. Simply, to extract the any elements, be it gold or other extracting, it needs huge foreign investment and the foreigners take a lion share of the income. However; if the extracting halt till the youngsters educate and extracting themselves will save a ton of money and gain great experience. Therefore, go with the Agriculture and save the mining to the next generation, the next generation will be better educated and technologically advanced to harvest the nation’s precious minerals.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2022, 11:59

We Have Moved On To Bigger & Better Things

what ወንድሜ ትንሽ አታፍርም የቀበሌ ስብስባን ብለህ ስታላግጥ። አረ እባካቹሁን ትንሽ እፈሩ። ወይስ አባይን ያላየ ምንጭ ያመስግናል ሆኖባቹሁ ነው። አንዱ ተነስቶ አስመራን ቆንጆዋን ተመልከቱ ብሎ የተጋጋጠና ያረጀ የጠነባ ፣ ያረጀና ያፈጀ የዛገ ከተማ ያሳየናል። ሌላው ደግሞ ኑ አስብን ተመልከቱ ይለናል ባቡሩ እኮ በጣሊያን ግዜ የነበረ ነው ከአስብ እስከ አስመራ ከተማ ለመድረስ ሶስት ወር ይፈጅበታል ፪፭ ኪሎ ሜትር ግዞ፣ በዚያ ላይ ሁለት ኮንቴነር ብቻ ጭኖ ። መርከብም አላቸው ሁለት ኮንቴነር ብቻ ይምትጭን እሱኑም ጉድ ተመልከቱ በጣም ትልቅ ጥገና አደረግን ብለው ለስው ያሳያሉ ምንም እፍረት የሌላቸው ።

look issu happy in millennium hall addis ababa that Meles built

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 12 May 2022, 12:29

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ethotrash, Agamew !!!
Eritrea is prioritizing education, health and food security . Agamew we are not in to building high rises, skyscrapers and Qulqual. What is having skyscrapers and subways and having a million homeless children, Uncontrollable lawlessness, prostitution and oh people peeing and defecating on the streets. and there is Hunger year in and year out. building cities and towns has to be done once the population is equal in terms of education, health care and food security Agamew.
By the way you are from [deleted] not Ethiopian. All Ethiopian issues stem from your Chigaram Aliet Agames. I am 1000% sure if Ethiopia gets rid of you qomalat, it will be in much better shape instantly.

Agamew, Do your high school students speak English ??? No , I did not think so ! I would recommend your stinky a'ss to watch the interview with the graduating high school students in your so called country. None would attempt to answer a simple question. As such, your qomal a'ss does not know English. your qondaf a'SS used this forum as ESL training for you did not know squat a couple years ago. I got your elementary English posting still here Agame. Please feel a little shame and hide out like you did for a while Qorbae. Although there is no shame in your Agame vocabulary. :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2022, 12:40

lil kogne wrote:
12 May 2022, 12:29
Ethotrash, Agamew !!!

Agamew, Do your high school students speak English ???
Betelhem Dessie is only 20 years old and she have ten million dollar company and speak prefect English then taxi driver Eritrean from DC

more video coming i will loading them one by one.. u Eritrean are jr, partner to Ethiopia shut your mouth and act your age or ability dont ever compere yourself with 120 million strong Ethiopians .

AFRICAN DREAM: CEO & Founder of soleRebels Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu

Bethlehem Tilahun asset and capital is more then Eritrean GDP SO jr, partner pls dont ever open your mouth. and Bethlehem Tilahun speak English .. i dont understand why is so important to you .. i will load more video about high school with English speaker and inventor and enterprise leaders

40,000 dollar የሚከፈልበትን ትምህርት ቤቶችን ተመልከት በወያኔ ዘመን ብዙ የግል ትምህርት ቤቶች ተከፍተዋል በእንግሊዘኛ የሚያስተምሩ እኔንም በጣም ነው የገረመኝ ። አዎ የመንግስት ትምህርት ቤት እና የተወረሱ ትምህርት ቤቶች ተምረህ ከሆነ እንግሊዘኛውም ትምህርቱም ደካማ ነው ግን ብዙ የግሎቹ እንግሊዘኛው ያስንቐሀል።

በጣም የሚገርመው ደግሞ ኢትዬዽያኖች በጣም ብሩህ አምሮ ስላላቸው በሁለት ወር ብቻ ኢንጂነር የሚሆኑበት ትምህርት ቤት አለ ። የሚያስደንቅ የኤሌትሮኒክ ፈጠራቸውን ብታይ ይህንን ባላልክ። ምን ያረጋል አባይን ያላየ ምንጭ ያመስግናል

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 May 2022, 13:19

Ethoash wrote:
12 May 2022, 12:40
lil kogne wrote:
12 May 2022, 12:29
Ethotrash, Agamew !!!

Agamew, Do your high school students speak English ???
Betelhem Dessie is only 20 years old and she have ten million dollar company and speak prefect English then taxi driver Eritrean from DC

more video coming i will loading them one by one.. u Eritrean are jr, partner to Ethiopia shut your mouth and act your age or ability dont ever compere yourself with 120 million strong Ethiopians .

AFRICAN DREAM: CEO & Founder of soleRebels Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu

Bethlehem Tilahun asset and capital is more then Eritrean GDP SO jr, partner pls dont ever open your mouth. and Bethlehem Tilahun speak English .. i dont understand why is so important to you .. i will load more video about high school with English speaker and inventor and enterprise leaders

40,000 dollar የሚከፈልበትን ትምህርት ቤቶችን ተመልከት በወያኔ ዘመን ብዙ የግል ትምህርት ቤቶች ተከፍተዋል በእንግሊዘኛ የሚያስተምሩ እኔንም በጣም ነው የገረመኝ ። አዎ የመንግስት ትምህርት ቤት እና የተወረሱ ትምህርት ቤቶች ተምረህ ከሆነ እንግሊዘኛውም ትምህርቱም ደካማ ነው ግን ብዙ የግሎቹ እንግሊዘኛው ያስንቐሀል።

በጣም የሚገርመው ደግሞ ኢትዬዽያኖች በጣም ብሩህ አምሮ ስላላቸው በሁለት ወር ብቻ ኢንጂነር የሚሆኑበት ትምህርት ቤት አለ ። የሚያስደንቅ የኤሌትሮኒክ ፈጠራቸውን ብታይ ይህንን ባላልክ። ምን ያረጋል አባይን ያላየ ምንጭ ያመስግናል
በጣም የሚገርመው ደግሞ ኢትዬዽያኖች በጣም ብሩህ አምሮ ስላላቸው በሁለት ወር ብቻ ኢንጂነር የሚሆኑበት ትምህርት ቤት አለ

Dedeb; you can't even taken for your stupidity when you utter such stupid thing? I know it is the education of sub-humans. you know like Xadkan becoming a general over night. You Tigryans must be crushed or eliminated. you are curse to humanity.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 May 2022, 14:24

AND THIS IS YOUR TIGRAY......

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 12 May 2022, 14:43

:lol: Ohhhh losing only takes you to the past… tikaze bicha
The reality is Issu/Abiy are the winners and winners get to write history … if you haven’t known most books getting published this days are trashing the midget lil dead dictator you worship :lol:
You say anything good about the midget in the streets of Addis… be careful don’t do it but you will get a punch 🥊 :lol: :lol: junta boy

Ethoash wrote:
12 May 2022, 11:59
We Have Moved On To Bigger & Better Things

what ወንድሜ ትንሽ አታፍርም የቀበሌ ስብስባን ብለህ ስታላግጥ። አረ እባካቹሁን ትንሽ እፈሩ። ወይስ አባይን ያላየ ምንጭ ያመስግናል ሆኖባቹሁ ነው። አንዱ ተነስቶ አስመራን ቆንጆዋን ተመልከቱ ብሎ የተጋጋጠና ያረጀ የጠነባ ፣ ያረጀና ያፈጀ የዛገ ከተማ ያሳየናል። ሌላው ደግሞ ኑ አስብን ተመልከቱ ይለናል ባቡሩ እኮ በጣሊያን ግዜ የነበረ ነው ከአስብ እስከ አስመራ ከተማ ለመድረስ ሶስት ወር ይፈጅበታል ፪፭ ኪሎ ሜትር ግዞ፣ በዚያ ላይ ሁለት ኮንቴነር ብቻ ጭኖ ። መርከብም አላቸው ሁለት ኮንቴነር ብቻ ይምትጭን እሱኑም ጉድ ተመልከቱ በጣም ትልቅ ጥገና አደረግን ብለው ለስው ያሳያሉ ምንም እፍረት የሌላቸው ።

look issu happy in millennium hall addis ababa that Meles built

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 12 May 2022, 15:28

Ethotrash, You lousy illiterate Agame fesfas, First of all I told you not to post in English for I can't understand your gibberish elementary grammar, secondly, you present 3 or 4 out of 120 million is a success ? you wedi qomalat> I told you you are Agame and please do not say US do not associate your Neanderthal clan with Ethiopia. You are from the 66 IQ clan and will remain as such. You are from the Dedebit (DEDEB) people who buy Doctorate, PHDs from online markets like there is no tomorrow. You are from the copy and paste clan who steals and lies. Agame please layoff. you do not belong in here, you do not belong behind the screen and key board, you belong in pushing the cart, begging and forging the garbage !!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 May 2022, 15:30

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
They are from United Kingdom.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 12 May 2022, 17:02

The students' understanding of economic theory and strategic analysis at secondary education level is exceptionally impressive, which demonstrates the high-quality education in Eritrea that has made the country one of the top 10 countries in Africa enjoying high literacy rates.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 May 2022, 17:11

<<እንቃዕ ናይና ኾንኩም>> እያልን የምንኮራባቸው የትግራይ ሊቃውንት ደግሞ <<ኡኛስ ከማን እናንሳለን?!!>> በማለት ከዚህ ቦፊት በትግራይ ታሪክ ታይቶ እና ተስምቶ የማይታወቅ ውይይትና ክርክር በኡንግሊዝኛ ቋንቋ ማድረግ ጀምረዋል። ዛት ኢዝ ኤ ፓራዳይም ሺፍት። :roll: :roll:
Please wait, video is loading...

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 May 2022, 18:15

Is that Axumezana giving a lecture in the video? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Digital Weyane wrote:
12 May 2022, 17:11
<<እንቃዕ ናይና ኾንኩም>> እያልን የምንኮራባቸው የትግራይ ሊቃውንት ደግሞ <<ኡኛስ ከማን እናንሳለን?!!>> በማለት ከዚህ ቦፊት በትግራይ ታሪክ ታይቶ እና ተስምቶ የማይታወቅ ውይይትና ክርክር በኡንግሊዝኛ ቋንቋ ማድረግ ጀምረዋል። ዛት ኢዝ ኤ ፓራዳይም ሺፍት። :roll: :roll:
Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 May 2022, 18:37

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
They are from United Kingdom.
ኡኔም የኡንግሊዝ አገር ተማሪዎች መስሎኝ ጌታችን ቦሪስ ጆንሶንን ቦጣም ኣደነቅኩዋቸው። ተማሪዎቹ ኤርትራውያን መሆናቸውን ባወቅኩ ቅፅበት ግን ልክ ኡንዳንተ መብረቅ ኡንደመታው ሰው ደርቄ ቀረሁ። ሰማይና ምድሩ ተገለባበጠብኝ። ነፍሴ ልትወጣ ምንም አልቀራት፣ ይባስ ብሎ በተፈጠረብኝ ፍርሃት የተነሳ ሰውነቴ ይንቀጠቀጥ ጀመር። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: