Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

አሁን አየ አይኔ - ሰርጋና ምላሽ ለ Ethio-360

Post by Misraq » 11 May 2022, 09:39

I despise Abiy Ahmed maids such as ESAT, former ESAT (EMS) and ተደጋፊ ተደማሪ Abiy activists and youtubers. i despise Ethio-360 even more due to their prostitute nature when it comes to TPLF and their non-stop appeasement and begging of agames and azzzkissings. But, ethio-360 is having a field day now much like ESAT was having a field day when Ethio_360 was exposed on its works with Lidetu and Siye Abraha for a transitional government.

For the average folks, it is nice to enjoy the bickerings of these useless cheerleaders. ESAT and Former ESAT leaning too much on Oromuma and ethio-360 leaning too much on TPLF.

Right

Re: አሁን አየ አይኔ - ሰርጋና ምላሽ ለ Ethio-360

Post by Right » 11 May 2022, 10:05

Misraq,
I am not a supporter of Eth360 but I love to listen to them. Habtamu and Ermias are very impressive.
I now understand why the PM supporters hate them.
There is one short comings that I noticed. Their program should not be about criticizing the PM 24/7. Sometimes they have to give a platform for the PM team to defend themselves. By most part they did.

My question to you is that, can you forward evidence for their alliance with the TPLF. As far as I am concerned they are against all the TPLF stand for. Remember if they are against PP, it means in principle they are against TPLF.
The power struggle aside TPLF and PP are one and the same family.

Educator

Post by Educator » 11 May 2022, 10:38

Right,

These wutaf nekais label you "woyane " if you criticize PP or Abiy Mamo Killo. They idolize dr. Zinabu and when they have to criticize him they do it softly with the word "But" following with " This entity is TPLF supporter or Egypt's banda " or something of that nature. They are "confused and convinced". Don't expect any evidence for their labeling others.
Right wrote:
11 May 2022, 10:05
Misraq,
I am not a supporter of Eth360 but I love to listen to them. Habtamu and Ermias are very impressive.
There is one short comings that I noticed. Their program should not be about criticizing the PM 24/7. Sometimes they have to give a platform for the PM team to defend themselves. By most part they did.

My question to you is that, can you forward evidence for their alliance with the TPLF. As far as I am concerned they are against all the TPLF stand for. Remember if they are against PP, it means in principle they are against TPLF.

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 10:49

Misraq
I agree with you to the most part about 360, they kind of indiretly advocated for the 2nd coming of tplf. Absolutely crazy. But they are doing what we the people want them to do now. So i am good with them now. Plenty of other alternative medias are present as well representing the people, 360 is one of the good ones now. Abebe Belew is doing very well as well.

Esat is nothing but a pure "witaf neqay"! They don't run with governing principles but the benefits they get for the moment. They are opportunistic who will die for money and do what ever to you for money if you let them, just like listro horus who said he is about the business apportunity abiy brings :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 May 2022, 12:06

Right wrote:
11 May 2022, 10:05
Misraq,

Brother Right,

Take particular interest on Habtamu Ayalew. He is the most pro-TPLF and Agames in general. Ermias seems honest to me. He is very intelligent in politics and view matters from different angles. Here is what you have to observe from Habtamu

1 - He always tries to present the issue as Oromuma against Northerners (Amhara & Tigray) which is far from reality. What we know from experience is almost all agame is eternal enemy to Amhara. They always say it unapologetically.
2 - Lidetu Ayalew and Tedros (the blind snake) are frequent guests of him. We know who these two individuals work for
3 - Habtamu gave unlimited platform to Tamirat Layne (another eternal enemy of the amhara people)
4 - Habtamu said it is OK for African Unity or UN forces to be stationed in Welkait while Erimias opposed that idea and suggested alternatives that say let the UN go to Benishangule or Wellega. Habtamu accepted Human Rights cooked report which is full of crap that is baised https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4BcMXefb18
5 - watch this episode where Habtamu tried to challenge Eskinder in regard to TPLF where Eskinder put TPLF as number one to the source of all evil while Habtamu resisted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwzCZvPWURc

I invite you to observe Habtamu Ayalew in all of his shows and you won't miss this very fact on trying to appease agames. You may say this is the nature of Habtamu Ayalew since he is the biggest asslicker i have ever known. He licked the wahabist amhmedin jebels rear on his book despite the public fact about the wuhabist has extreme level of hate on Amhara and Orothodx. Habtamu went all the way to appease muslims and be liked by them which worked for a little at the time

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 May 2022, 12:29

as a bonus, check out this ቡሽቲ Banda (Habtamu) suggesting African Unity forces to be stationed in Welkait and Raya. Colonel Demeke of Wolkait will vomite hearing the words coming from this ቡሽቲ habtamu. In relation, here Ermias's wise and intellegent response. (i put the exact location at minutes 1:02:00 for you

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 13 May 2022, 15:35

Hey guys, I always wonder why 360 group quickly ejected from Esat. What everybody united about for a long time and made Esat popular was the key for removing TPLF, now without even understanding what is happeneing during when the hero Kero, Fano and Zerma ejected Tplf to Mekele, these 360 removed themselves from Esat. This secret and the reason must be told to Ethiopians. I think 360 groups after all have been with Tplf all along. I did not think Habtamu was but rumors has it Ermias did him favaor that makes him tied to him therefore indirectly with Tplf. Ermias' brain is being used for wrong reason instead, he could have been useful for Ethiopia. Ermias was sent by Bereket Simon to Diaspora as "opposition" to Tplf inorder to infiltrate the diaspora, especially the DC Gebre Hail who was punching Tplf continuously. So he succeeded. Tplf/Meles when they took power, they know they want Gonder land and they know they are going to be enemies with Gonder. Wello, has been the backyard for Isayas and Weyane for long time. Gojam is left, how do they persuade Gojam as they want the Nile from their land. Meles falsified and duped many Gojames his grand father was Gojame and gave them incentives, tricked them in developing Baher Dar while slipping Nile away from them. That is why we saw many Goje youth in Addis in every district while Addis youth are not allowed to gather and play soccer as they used or talk on the streets. So I realised uh, there must be something between Gojam and Weyanes. What is shameful, Weyane brought foreigners to occupy Lake Tana and have a statue of an Amara holding his k-47 facing down, him kneeling and bending his neck in sadness statue is the ultimate defeat. I hope that statue is demolished by now. So I see 360 media in that group kind of alliance with Tplf. Perhaps 360 media may have information we don't have due to their close nature in Tplf that perhaps this government could turn out to be Tplf type?

Stop attacking Esat/Ems as well, they are fighting for Ethiopia as well and perhaps giving the benefit the doubt for current government, it is true you can't clean 27 years of dirt in 2 or 4 years. They are criticizing when the government is doing wrong.

Right

Post by Right » 13 May 2022, 23:41

Brother Misraq,
I will take your advise and observe Habtamu. It doesn’t hurt to observe. So far I haven’t seen an iota of evidence that he is working for the TPLF. It is quite the contrary. Such accusations usually come from PP supporters.

PP supporters do not have a moral high ground to accuse anyone as a TPLF supporter. Because they are embracing and promoting the TPLF constitution and ethnic policy.

You are absolutely correct Tewdros the blind and Lidetu Ayalew are snakes. But denying a platform for these opportunistic figures is wrong. What disappoint me was the question asked was too soft. Expose them for who they are but do not try to silence them.
But one other point you mentioned is that Habtamu and Ermias are two different personalities. You portrayed one to be good and the other to be bad. Well, that is the way it should be. I really believe Ethio360 is a good media outlet with a great potential to grow but I may be wrong.

One other thing, why is this debate private? Put it out and let us debate.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 14 May 2022, 00:23

Brother Right,

Maybe I did not elaborate it properly. Here I come again. I did not say Habtamu is a TPLF agent. All I said was that he sympathises a lot for TPLF and Agames. He often calls unity for "Northerners" the word often he used. He elaborates it by saying Amhara and Tigray should unite to fight Abiy or Oromuma as if the agame-tigray is not an eternal enemy of Amhara.

It is obvious that Habtamu is in a severe mental illness that is inflicted by TPLF itself. Tegarua Sodomized Habtamu Ayalew in Maekelawi. He refers to them Tigrigna speakers. He suffers in what psychiatrists refer as "Stockholm Syndrome". He is simply in love with his abusers. The suffering of the people of Welkait Amharas and Wollo Amharas is nothing or not worth mentioning. He advocates for TPLF to have an open route to Sudan and Welkait to be under U.N. he did not say this for being a TPLF agent. But rather due to a mental illness condition he is in.

In short, Habtamu is not the sort of person you let talk 24 hours on a TV. He needs help. They way he tries to paint agames (Tegarus) with flowery words has severe consequence to those Amharas who buy his thoughts. Agames are eternal enemy to Amhara. As eskindir puts it TPLF is number one public enemy to the people of Ethiopia. The rest of Amhara enemies are not as deadly and complicated as the agames.

union
Member+

Post by union » 14 May 2022, 02:35

:mrgreen: listro Horus, you stup'id idiot.

Etho 360 left Esat after tplf was removed! Get that right, knucklehead!
ethiopianunity wrote:
13 May 2022, 15:35
Hey guys, I always wonder why 360 group quickly ejected from Esat. What everybody united about for a long time and made Esat popular was the key for removing TPLF, now without even understanding what is happeneing during when the hero Kero, Fano and Zerma ejected Tplf to Mekele, these 360 removed themselves from Esat. This secret and the reason must be told to Ethiopians. I think 360 groups after all have been with Tplf all along. I did not think Habtamu was but rumors has it Ermias did him favaor that makes him tied to him therefore indirectly with Tplf. Ermias' brain is being used for wrong reason instead, he could have been useful for Ethiopia. Ermias was sent by Bereket Simon to Diaspora as "opposition" to Tplf inorder to infiltrate the diaspora, especially the DC Gebre Hail who was punching Tplf continuously. So he succeeded. Tplf/Meles when they took power, they know they want Gonder land and they know they are going to be enemies with Gonder. Wello, has been the backyard for Isayas and Weyane for long time. Gojam is left, how do they persuade Gojam as they want the Nile from their land. Meles falsified and duped many Gojames his grand father was Gojame and gave them incentives, tricked them in developing Baher Dar while slipping Nile away from them. That is why we saw many Goje youth in Addis in every district while Addis youth are not allowed to gather and play soccer as they used or talk on the streets. So I realised uh, there must be something between Gojam and Weyanes. What is shameful, Weyane brought foreigners to occupy Lake Tana and have a statue of an Amara holding his k-47 facing down, him kneeling and bending his neck in sadness statue is the ultimate defeat. I hope that statue is demolished by now. So I see 360 media in that group kind of alliance with Tplf. Perhaps 360 media may have information we don't have due to their close nature in Tplf that perhaps this government could turn out to be Tplf type?

Stop attacking Esat/Ems as well, they are fighting for Ethiopia as well and perhaps giving the benefit the doubt for current government, it is true you can't clean 27 years of dirt in 2 or 4 years. They are criticizing when the government is doing wrong.

Right

Post by Right » 14 May 2022, 07:16

Brother Misraq,
A TPLF sympathizer? Hard to believe. They jailed and tortured him. Anyways, I am not going to defend him here as I don’t know the guy. He is capable of defending himself. But it is important he knows what his critics are saying. One thing though there are people who hated him for standing up against PP and EZEMA. They are trying to discredit him. Regardless I will observe. In my view Habtamu is amongst a few devoted and gifted activist that needs support. Hey in the past I have said a similar thing about Birhanu Nega and others and I was proved wrong.

Ethiopiaunity,
In another trade you called me a Woyannie because I criticized PP and Dr Birr. I assume you may do the same for Ethio360. ESAT is a known commodity. ESAT and crew tried to take a political and economical advantage by being a political tool for Abiye Ahmed regime. To most of us that is unacceptable. Ethio360 was born out of that principle. I don’t think they are in service of the TPLF. I don’t believe it. But I am OK with the piece of advise to observe. Believe me, the moment I have a proof or evidence these guys are compromised that is the end of it.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 03 Sep 2022, 14:03

Union the idiot,

Does it make any difference the Woolf in sheeps clothing nature of East 360? Does that make better for you when you utilized East during Weyane and now throwing it away? When leaders are changed, they do affect anyone with them, East is g/was giving the government the benefit of the doubt. Ethiopia situation is changing like. You guys are amazing, unless everyone talks in your same tone, that is it. There are 120 million Ethiopians, how doesnit govern is the issue, not just your village. This was the problem, not solving it that lead us to today.

Right

Post by Right » 03 Sep 2022, 14:46

EU,
I believe, at least, we are all together against fascist TPLF and PP. Can you forward an evidence that links the Ethio360 guys with the TPLF? You don’t have to like every pro Ethiopian news outlet. And every pro Ethiopian media may not agree with the view of every Ethiopian. We have to learn to live with our differences. But please do not smear without evidence.