Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

Beautiful ENDF soldiers relaxing

Post by temari » 13 Apr 2022, 15:25

Last edited by temari on 13 Apr 2022, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Beautiful ENDF soldiers relaxing

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Apr 2022, 15:49

የነዚህ ጉራ ብቻ ነዉ፣ ስንት ሃለፍነት እንደለባቸዉ እንኳን በቅጡ የተረዱ አይመስሉም። ጎጃሜና ጎንደሬዎች ተሰብስቦ መደነስ ብቻ፣ ናይት ክለብ የሄዱ ይመስል። ግ ንባር መሆናቸዉን ረስቶዋል።

Here in the following video the right beautiful Ethiopian soldiers, the Heroines

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Apr 2022, 16:19

DefendTheTruth wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 15:49
የነዚህ ጉራ ብቻ ነዉ፣ ስንት ሃለፍነት እንደለባቸዉ እንኳን በቅጡ የተረዱ አይመስሉም። ጎጃሜና ጎንደሬዎች ተሰብስቦ መደነስ ብቻ፣ ናይት ክለብ የሄዱ ይመስል። ግ ንባር መሆናቸዉን ረስቶዋል።

Here in the following video the right beautiful Ethiopian soldiers, the Heroines

'አቶ ዲዲቲ

በጣም አሳቅኽኝ መጨመሪያ እስክስታው ይቀድማል እኮ ከማርገዛቸው በፊት ። እንዲህ እያሳሳቃ እኮ ነው እርግዝናው የሚመጣው ። አንተ እርግዝና ካልፈለግህ እስክስታው መቆም አለበት ይህ ማለት ደግሞ ያንተ ጀግኒት ያ ገንዘብ ልታዋጣላት የነበረው በሙሉ ልቀር ነው። ያንተም ጅግኒት እኮ መጀመሪያ እስክስታ ብላ ሞቅ ብሎዋት ከወለደች በኋላ ለአስራ ስምንት አመት እስር ቤት ልጅ ማሳደግና ሐላፊነት ላይ መወደቁዋን ብታውቅ እኮ አትወልድም።

ወደ ቁምነገሩ ልመለስ አንተ ይህንን ቨሎግ ጀምረኽ ው ነበር ግን አቶ ተማማ ሌላ አዲስ ብሎግ ከፍቶ የአድማጭና የተመልካች ሽሚያ ያረጋል። ያንተ ገንዘብ እናጠራቅም ውሃ በልቶት ቀረ ማለት ነው። እኔ በአቶ ተማማ ስር መመልሴ ደስ ብሎኛል ለምን ብትል ትናንት አሮጌ መፅሐይ ለዛውም አስር ብቻ ዶክተር አብይ ካልደወለልኝ አልክም አልክ ዛሬ ደግሞ ዶክተር አብይ የገንዘቡን ማስባስብ ዘመቻ ይጀምር እንጂ ሃያ ዶላር እልካለሁ አልክ።

የኔ ምክር ስማ ማንም ጦር ሜዳ የሚሄድ ጀግና የለውም። ጀግና ማለት ስራ የሚፈጥርና አንድ ስወ የሚቀጥርና አገር የሚያሳደግ ነው። ወታደር እኮ አገር የሚያፈርስ ነው። ቁጭ አርገህ የምትቀለበው የእልቂት ስራዊት ነው። የአሜሪካንን ኢኮኖሚ ያወመደመደው እኮ ጦርነት ነበር። ለምን ከዚያ አትማርም

ወርቃማዎቹ ግዜ ወታድሮች በስላም ግዜ ፣ በጀነራል ክፍሌ ስር ሆነው የጦር መኪናዎች ፣ የሕዝብ አቶቢሶች፣ የከተማ ባቡሮች ይስሩ ነበር ። ቁጥራቸውን መቶ ሺህ ተቀንሶ ነበር ፣ ማናቸውም አልሞቱም እንደውም ። በድርግና በንጉስ ሐይሌ ዘመን የድሃ ልጅ ነኝ ለማለት ስትፈልግ የወታደር ልጅ ነኝ ነው የምትለው። ግን በመለስ ግዜ ግዳጅ የምትወጣው UN ጝዳጅ ነው። በአመት ሃያ ሺህ ዶላር ለወታደሮች ሲከፈል ። ሐይወቱን ላጣ ደግሞ ሶስት መቶ ሺህ ዶላር ይከፈለው ነበር ። እንግዲህ በወር ሃያ ዶላር የሚክፈለው ወታደር በወር ሁለት ሺህ ይከፈለው ነበር ። ወድ ግዳጅ ሲወጣ። ያ ደጉ ዘመን የመለስ ዘመን ነበር።

አቶ አብያ እኮ ተናግሮዋል ሴቶቻችን ግፋ ካለ ሁለት ልጆች ብቻ መወለድ አለባቸው ፣ የወሊድ ቁጥጥር አርጉ ብሎዋል። እነዚህ የሴት ወታድሮች በዘመቻ ላይ እያሉ ብዙዎቹ ጦር ሜዳ ላይ ወልደዋል አር በስጠነ ዘመን የወሊድ መቋጣጠሪያ ተጠቀሙ ብላቸው ። ግዳያቸውን እስከሚወጡ ድረስ ለሶስት አራት አመት ያለማርገዝ መቻል አለባቸው። አለበለዚያ ምኑን ዘመቱት አሁን ይህቺ ጀግና አንድ አመት ከስራ ውጭ ልት ሆን ነው ማን ጦርነቱን ሊዋጋ ነው። መቼ የአማራ ወንድ ፈሪ ነው ፣ ሽንታም ነው። የኦሮሞም ወንድ እኛ ለአማራ እርስት አንሞትም ብሎዋል ሴቶቹ በእርግዝና ከጦር ሜዳ ከወጡ ማን ይዋጋላቸዋል።

እኔ አንድ የማምነው ነገር አለ። እነዚህ ሴቶች አርፈው ካልተቀመጡ ጦርነቱ ገፍቶ ሲመጣ ። በጦርነቱ የሚጎዱት ሽማግሌዎችና ሴቶች ናቸው ብሎ ለቅሶ መስማት አልፈልግም። የእማራ ሽማግሌዎች የአማራ ሴቶች ጦርነቱን ደግፈዋል ሲሞቱና ሲቆስሉ ድግሞ ማልቀስ መብት አይኖራቸውም ። በዚህ ላይ የትግሬ ሴቶች ምንም ጦርነቱን አልደገፉም መሬት ላይ ወድቀው ነበር የወያኔ መሪዎች ጦርነት አንፈልግም እርቅ አርጉ ብለው ሲለምኑ ስለዚህ በትግሬ ሴቶች እንዳታመህኙ ባይ ነኝ።

temari

Post by temari » 13 Apr 2022, 16:36

DefendTheTruth wrote:

የምን ጉራ ነው የምታወራው? ዘፈኑ እኮ የፍቅር ነው :lol:
ደግሞስ ጎጃሜ ይሁኑ ጎንደሬ በምን አወቅህ? ዘፈኑ የወሎ ነው::

አዬ የምታሳዝን በዘረኝነት በሽታ የምትሰቃና ፈውስ ያጥች ሃገር:: አንድ ጤነኛ ሰው ይጥፋ? ሁሉ ነገር በዘረኝነት መነጽር ካልታየ አይሆንም

These soldiers are ready to sacrifice their lives while your coward behind is sitting here and criticizing them for having a break. You have no moral ground to open your mouth at them and I’m sure if they were from your ethnic group you would react differently.

Shame on you! ጠባብ!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Apr 2022, 16:50

temari wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 16:36
DefendTheTruth wrote:

አዬ የምታሳዝን በዘረኝነት በሽታ የምትሰቃና ፈውስ ያጥች ሃገር:: አንድ ጤነኛ ሰው ይጥፋ? ሁሉ ነገር በዘረኝነት መነጽር ካልታየ አይሆንም

These soldiers are ready to sacrifice their lives while your coward behind is sitting here and criticizing them for having a break. You have no moral ground to open your mouth at them and I’m sure if they were from your ethnic group you would react differently.

Shame on you! ጠባብ!
I don't think that Nuria Awel is from my ethnicity, or at least I don't know that this is the case, and I don't think you have ever critized anybody of your own ethnicity as much as I have done in my case, if and when it deemed to me the right thing to do.

If that is shame on me, then that is double shame on you.

I stand for principle, not take cover under any sort of allegiance, unlike you.

How did you come to the idea of that I don't have a moral ground? What does that mean to you?

temari

Post by temari » 13 Apr 2022, 17:00

DefendTheTruth wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 16:50
temari wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Shame on you! ጠባብ!
I don't think that Nuria Awel is from my ethnicity, or at least I don't know that this is the case, and I don't think you have ever critized anybody of your own ethnicity as much as I have done in my case, it and when it deemed to me the right thing to do.

How did you come to the idea of that I don't have a moral ground? What does that mean to you?
You accused our soldiers who are at the front lines and ready to die for their country for having a break. I’m very sure they are newly joined ENDF members who followed the call to join the army while the junta was marching to Addis. You have absolutely no moral ground to dismiss and ridicule our heroes just because they happen to be from an Ethnic group you don’t like. You accused them of Gura without any evidence and for dancing to a love song. Shame on you! The ethnic disease is deep in our country and you are a case in point.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Apr 2022, 17:36

temari wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 17:00
DefendTheTruth wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 16:50
temari wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Shame on you! ጠባብ!
I don't think that Nuria Awol is from my ethnicity, or at least I don't know that this is the case, and I don't think you have ever critized anybody of your own ethnicity as much as I have done in my case, it and when it deemed to me the right thing to do.

You accused our soldiers who are at the front lines and ready to die for their country for having a break. I’m very sure they are newly joined ENDF members who followed the call to join the army while the junta was marching to Addis. You have absolutely no moral ground to dismiss and ridicule our heroes just because they happen to be from an Ethnic group you don’t like. You accused them of Gura without any evidence and for dancing to a love song. Shame on you! The ethnic disease is deep in our country and you are a case in point.
Your ethnic is untouchable, it seems.

The uniform they are wearing has got a code of conduct, I guess. I was asking for the support of Nuria Awol yesterday, bcause I assume that I am a stakeholder of the endeavor she is in.

By the same token I feel entitled to express my views, including my disapproval of the actions of those in the office.

You seem you feel entitled to express your views about the PM but not about the foot-soldiers.

Still you didn't say about where you ever criticized the actions (words) of those coming from your ethnicity.

Would you mind reminding me of any here?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Apr 2022, 19:43

DefendTheTruth wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 17:36
Still you didn't say about where you ever criticized the actions (words) of those coming from your ethnicity.
Don't you have to know his or her
ethnicity first in order to insuniate he or she doesn't criticize her own?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Apr 2022, 05:16

Ethoash wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 16:19
DefendTheTruth wrote:

'አቶ ዲዲቲ

በጣም አሳቅኽኝ መጨመሪያ እስክስታው ይቀድማል እኮ ከማርገዛቸው በፊት ። እንዲህ እያሳሳቃ እኮ ነው እርግዝናው የሚመጣው ። አንተ እርግዝና ካልፈለግህ እስክስታው መቆም አለበት ይህ ማለት ደግሞ ያንተ ጀግኒት ያ ገንዘብ ልታዋጣላት የነበረው በሙሉ ልቀር ነው። ያንተም ጅግኒት እኮ መጀመሪያ እስክስታ ብላ ሞቅ ብሎዋት ከወለደች በኋላ ለአስራ ስምንት አመት እስር ቤት ልጅ ማሳደግና ሐላፊነት ላይ መወደቁዋን ብታውቅ እኮ አትወልድም።

ወደ ቁምነገሩ ልመለስ አንተ ይህንን ቨሎግ ጀምረኽ ው ነበር ግን አቶ ተማማ ሌላ አዲስ ብሎግ ከፍቶ የአድማጭና የተመልካች ሽሚያ ያረጋል። ያንተ ገንዘብ እናጠራቅም ውሃ በልቶት ቀረ ማለት ነው። እኔ በአቶ ተማማ ስር መመልሴ ደስ ብሎኛል ለምን ብትል ትናንት አሮጌ መፅሐይ ለዛውም አስር ብቻ ዶክተር አብይ ካልደወለልኝ አልክም አልክ ዛሬ ደግሞ ዶክተር አብይ የገንዘቡን ማስባስብ ዘመቻ ይጀምር እንጂ ሃያ ዶላር እልካለሁ አልክ።

የኔ ምክር ስማ ማንም ጦር ሜዳ የሚሄድ ጀግና የለውም። ጀግና ማለት ስራ የሚፈጥርና አንድ ስወ የሚቀጥርና አገር የሚያሳደግ ነው። ወታደር እኮ አገር የሚያፈርስ ነው። ቁጭ አርገህ የምትቀለበው የእልቂት ስራዊት ነው። የአሜሪካንን ኢኮኖሚ ያወመደመደው እኮ ጦርነት ነበር። ለምን ከዚያ አትማርም

ወርቃማዎቹ ግዜ ወታድሮች በስላም ግዜ ፣ በጀነራል ክፍሌ ስር ሆነው የጦር መኪናዎች ፣ የሕዝብ አቶቢሶች፣ የከተማ ባቡሮች ይስሩ ነበር ። ቁጥራቸውን መቶ ሺህ ተቀንሶ ነበር ፣ ማናቸውም አልሞቱም እንደውም ። በድርግና በንጉስ ሐይሌ ዘመን የድሃ ልጅ ነኝ ለማለት ስትፈልግ የወታደር ልጅ ነኝ ነው የምትለው። ግን በመለስ ግዜ ግዳጅ የምትወጣው UN ጝዳጅ ነው። በአመት ሃያ ሺህ ዶላር ለወታደሮች ሲከፈል ። ሐይወቱን ላጣ ደግሞ ሶስት መቶ ሺህ ዶላር ይከፈለው ነበር ። እንግዲህ በወር ሃያ ዶላር የሚክፈለው ወታደር በወር ሁለት ሺህ ይከፈለው ነበር ። ወድ ግዳጅ ሲወጣ። ያ ደጉ ዘመን የመለስ ዘመን ነበር።

አቶ አብያ እኮ ተናግሮዋል ሴቶቻችን ግፋ ካለ ሁለት ልጆች ብቻ መወለድ አለባቸው ፣ የወሊድ ቁጥጥር አርጉ ብሎዋል። እነዚህ የሴት ወታድሮች በዘመቻ ላይ እያሉ ብዙዎቹ ጦር ሜዳ ላይ ወልደዋል አር በስጠነ ዘመን የወሊድ መቋጣጠሪያ ተጠቀሙ ብላቸው ። ግዳያቸውን እስከሚወጡ ድረስ ለሶስት አራት አመት ያለማርገዝ መቻል አለባቸው። አለበለዚያ ምኑን ዘመቱት አሁን ይህቺ ጀግና አንድ አመት ከስራ ውጭ ልት ሆን ነው ማን ጦርነቱን ሊዋጋ ነው። መቼ የአማራ ወንድ ፈሪ ነው ፣ ሽንታም ነው። የኦሮሞም ወንድ እኛ ለአማራ እርስት አንሞትም ብሎዋል ሴቶቹ በእርግዝና ከጦር ሜዳ ከወጡ ማን ይዋጋላቸዋል።

እኔ አንድ የማምነው ነገር አለ። እነዚህ ሴቶች አርፈው ካልተቀመጡ ጦርነቱ ገፍቶ ሲመጣ ። በጦርነቱ የሚጎዱት ሽማግሌዎችና ሴቶች ናቸው ብሎ ለቅሶ መስማት አልፈልግም። የእማራ ሽማግሌዎች የአማራ ሴቶች ጦርነቱን ደግፈዋል ሲሞቱና ሲቆስሉ ድግሞ ማልቀስ መብት አይኖራቸውም ። በዚህ ላይ የትግሬ ሴቶች ምንም ጦርነቱን አልደገፉም መሬት ላይ ወድቀው ነበር የወያኔ መሪዎች ጦርነት አንፈልግም እርቅ አርጉ ብለው ሲለምኑ ስለዚህ በትግሬ ሴቶች እንዳታመህኙ ባይ ነኝ።
የዘፈን ዳርዳሩ እስክስታ ነዉ ልትለኝ ፈልገህ ነዉ?

እዚህ እንድህ ይጨፍሩ ና ከዚያ መልስ ማታ ነዉ ድሌ፣ ማታ ነዉ ድሌ እያሉ ወደ እያክፍላቸዉ ይሄደሉ።

ተማሪ ደግሞ በር ላይ ቆሞ ያጨበጭባል።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Apr 2022, 09:36

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 05:16

ተማሪ ደግሞ በር ላይ ቆሞ ያጨበጭባል።
እኔማ አማርኛ መፃፌ ነበር አንተ መጣህና እኔ መቶ ገፅ የወስደብኝን አንተ በሁለት አረፍተነገር መሉ መልክቱን እስተላለፍክ። በጣም አመስግናለሁ። ከአቶ ጠማማ ክርክር ግዜ አግኝተህ ስለመለስክልኝ።

ግን አንድ አሳብ መጣልኝ። እነዚህ ሴቶች በወለድ ይተካ ባይሉን ማን ሊዋጋልን ነው። እስቲ አስበው ድርቅ፣ ረሀብ፣ ጦርነት፣ በሽታው፣ ኤድስ፣ ተላላፊ በሽታው ምኑ ቅጡ እያጠቃን የሕዝብ ቁጥራችንን ነቅነቅ የማይለው እኮ እነዚህ ጀግና ሴቶች በወለድ የተካ ስለሚሉ መስሎኝ ። ስለዚህ የወሊድ ቁጥጥሩን ያልኩትን አንስቼዋለሁ። በጦርነት ግዜ ለምን አስርም አይወልዱም። በስላም ግዜ የወለድ ቁጥጥሩን ይጀምራሉ እስከዚያው እንደወም መሽለም አለባቸው ። ደግሞ ባቄላ በውሃ ለመመገብ፣ ዳቦ በሙዝ ለመመገብ ምን ስ ስት ያስፈልገናል ቢጠፋ ቢጠፋ ጎምን በውሃ ቀቅለን እንበላለን ጤና ነው።

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Sep 2023, 18:39

where’s ethoash guy?

temari

Post by temari » 06 Sep 2023, 18:54

eden wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 18:39
where’s ethoash guy?
Eden aka sarcasm, yes this was me. No regrets. These ladies are still beautiful. But I have never supported massacring civilians or punishing Tigray with siege. The only thing I regret is that I never believed that ENDF could commit such crimes against civilians in Tigray or anywhere else. I thought it was all the usual TPLF propaganda and lies we were all used to for 27 years. I still can't trust or believe anything that comes from TPLF media and cadres like yourself. I don't even open all your mambo jambo which you post under your sarcasm user name. This is how TPLF damaged itself leaving zero credibility among the majority of Ethiopians.

But look at you, you are still a hard-core TPLF supporter after the 27-year crimes of TPLF on Ethiopians and the crimes it committed against Tigray. That is a disgrace! Anybody who still supports TPLF after all its crimes for more than 3 decades has no moral ground to point his fingers at anyone. You better shut up and hide in shame!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 06 Sep 2023, 21:35

Great Job EDEN

You are just exposing the liars,flip floppers to remind the viewers thier patterns of history.

These idiots are mad at you because you brought back a thread that is very timely for the viewers to be a judge.

Long Live the Tigray People!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Sep 2023, 21:45

temari wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 15:25
That is very good! Heavy duty hard work needs to be counter balanced by heavy relaxation in between as human beings, specially when it costs nothing. They have to neutralize and reduce the heavy stress and pressure to zero so that they can start from the start next day and fulfill the demanding tasks with new energy and motivational drive. This is so if the topic is about the Ethiopian defense Force.Thumbs Up! :P

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 Sep 2023, 23:42

Is this the same old ash? I dont believe it! :lol:

Where the fck you been ni'ga! We missed your retard agame a'ss :lol:

I am glad you survived this long anyway, we need more retard agames on this forum to make us feel geniuses :lol: :lol:

When all the agame diasporas left to mekele anticipating a victory against Fano and ENDF, I thought you went with them. I know many of them got killed over there including sebhats son and his best friends. :lol: I thought you were one of them. :lol:

Ethoash wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 09:36
DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 05:16

ተማሪ ደግሞ በር ላይ ቆሞ ያጨበጭባል።
እኔማ አማርኛ መፃፌ ነበር አንተ መጣህና እኔ መቶ ገፅ የወስደብኝን አንተ በሁለት አረፍተነገር መሉ መልክቱን እስተላለፍክ። በጣም አመስግናለሁ። ከአቶ ጠማማ ክርክር ግዜ አግኝተህ ስለመለስክልኝ።

ግን አንድ አሳብ መጣልኝ። እነዚህ ሴቶች በወለድ ይተካ ባይሉን ማን ሊዋጋልን ነው። እስቲ አስበው ድርቅ፣ ረሀብ፣ ጦርነት፣ በሽታው፣ ኤድስ፣ ተላላፊ በሽታው ምኑ ቅጡ እያጠቃን የሕዝብ ቁጥራችንን ነቅነቅ የማይለው እኮ እነዚህ ጀግና ሴቶች በወለድ የተካ ስለሚሉ መስሎኝ ። ስለዚህ የወሊድ ቁጥጥሩን ያልኩትን አንስቼዋለሁ። በጦርነት ግዜ ለምን አስርም አይወልዱም። በስላም ግዜ የወለድ ቁጥጥሩን ይጀምራሉ እስከዚያው እንደወም መሽለም አለባቸው ። ደግሞ ባቄላ በውሃ ለመመገብ፣ ዳቦ በሙዝ ለመመገብ ምን ስ ስት ያስፈልገናል ቢጠፋ ቢጠፋ ጎምን በውሃ ቀቅለን እንበላለን ጤና ነው።