Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Re: Hey Ethios, elect this guy your new PM next time around.

Post by sun » 22 Feb 2022, 22:57

Tiago wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:39
What a wonderful suggestion. He is definitely one of the few who could
replace the current impostor, reckless and two-faced Abiy ahmed.
If we have an election tomorrow, abiy will be beaten out of sight,no doubt.

The question is how to get rid off Abiy before he does more damage to the country and people.
PP members are a bunch of useless garbage.otherwise they should come out in force and express they have no confidence in his leadership and unseat him.
Giango,

Fantasies and hallucinated daydreams are not forbidden specially after smoking and sniffing too much. Going out of your own comfort zone and trying to bad mouth the transitional world known young high IQ PM just elected popularly by some 110 million Ethiopians means kissing death in the mouth for you miserable loony kabeelaa despot. If you feel that you have the right to issue suggestions for others also 110 million Ethiopians might have suggestions for you. :evil:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 22 Feb 2022, 23:12

sarcasm wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:22
So now that PM Abiy has hinted he wants to bring peace to Ethiopia, shaebia wants to bring him down! Isiaias wants to pick a new leader for Ethiopia. If you want to interfere on your neighbor's internal affairs, are you not giving your neighbor a license to interfere in your internal affairs? Should Abiy pick Eritrea's new leader as well? It is a two way street, isn't it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! eden you are a very funny agame monkey whose whole life revolves around the internet that you cannot differentiate between reality and virtual reality. You are a textbook example of what the movie The Shawshank Redemption calls "institutionalized," meaning you are mega fuked in the head beyond redemption! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 23 Feb 2022, 04:15

Bozzos,
Why don't you worry about elections in Singapoor and getting rid of the lousy despot?

Please wait, video is loading...

Aba

Post by Aba » 23 Feb 2022, 16:51

Bozzos,
You're No.1 in Africa. Remember?
:lol: :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Feb 2022, 18:56

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:21
Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:48
Zmeselo wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:28
You can always reject my suggestion. It's not a must, to accept it.

What brothers me with you is that you always, as a knee jerk reaction, believe I've bad intentions towards your country.

I don't!

I'm calling for the unity of ur country, while you're suggesting for the disintegration of mine.

Huge difference!

As for Eritreans collectively, I must remind you, you'd be under weyane again today, had it not been for Eritrea aiding in your counterattack in 2020.

Likewise in 1998, had Eritrea lost the war then, the junta would've left ur country in utter chaos & seceeded with a puppet regime in Asmara facilitating an outlet to the sea for the accursed killil.

Stop always whining & remember that.

I wonder why guys like you, never criticize the West for blatant interference? Slave mentality?

Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:15
The Afar of Eritrea should then, get a referendum on whether they can leave eritrea, ethiopia and djibouti, to form their own state-would you be okay with that as a concept, since you cannot suggest to us Ethiopians what we should or could do within our territories? :)

If you do not think that such a unitarian government would lead to mass revolt among Oromos, Sidama and those who support federalism in some fashion, which in turn would lead to disintegration of Ethiopia; then perhaps you are not aware of the internal dynamics of Ethiopia's complex politics-it's far more complex than Eritrea and even Somalia. You have many conflicting perspectives, interests, desires, outlooks, etc, within Ethiopia. You have those who desire to have de-centralized type, of, federalist govt-then on the opposite side/end of the spectrum, you have those who want an unitarian government, with an oversized federal govt in Addis/Finfinne, similar to the regimes of the past-haile selassie, mengistu, minamen.
Thank you for the suggestion, and if your intentions are indeed pure-then pardon me, if I came across as disrespectful, that is certainly NOT my intention. What works for Eritrea, a relatively young country-i.e. an unitarian government, doesn't work for Ethiopia, for we indeed have a much different historical context....

In regards to your 2nd comment, do not act as if Eritrea's government didn't put its own internal security and interests first, when it decided to send troops into Tigray/Ethiopia, which of course-is natural, expected, and the logical thing to do.
Had the TPLF been your governments allies, as they were in the days of the 'Gedli,' then I am sure that, at the very least, the Eritrean forces would've not intervened against the TPLF. Perhaps, they'd be passive observers.
In addition to what I've already said- there's no way that the TPLF would've been able to rule again, without alliances being formed-and they lost all of their allies who would've helped them rule, within EPRDF and outside of it-they would've been unable to sustain such a war, for long either. They would've found themselves against Oromo's, Amhara's, Afars and others, in a long, protracted guerrilla war.
However! I will admit that, Eritrea's military assistance was crucial to averting a much larger conflict and it was essential to keeping the TPLF threat to a minimum [relatively], although it's not completely done with; I give credit what it's due.
It was actually the Northern Command troops that crossed into Eritrea first, being chased by the junta. Eritrea fed & clothed them (most of them were naked because they were attacked in their sleep), gave them new weapons, organized them & sent them back.

Eritrea went into Tgray, after a dozen missiles were fired at it.
Even if that's the case, whatever led to the involvement of eritrea; Eritrean forces would not have sat and waited for the tplf to get too far, far enough to come back to the capital and capture state power. this is common sense and logical, that you wouldn't want your enemies, to try* and use the resources of the state of Ethiopia against Eritrea.
that's all I'm saying, that everyone is acting based on their best interests. amhara forces, want their disputed lands back and don't want their tplf foes to come back to power, eritrea more or less has the same reasoning, etc etc....

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 23 Feb 2022, 19:11

The country is heading to a full scale civil war because of the indecisiveness and subdued responses of the PM against the two terror buddies in the country. He is trying to lure a tamed TPLF to come to his aid knowing that if TPLF is gone for good, the next step is to cleanse OLF savages off the country by the Ethiopian people. OLF doesn't accept the PM as the legitimate leader of its movement despite the latter's wish to be considered as one. Nope!:mrgreen:

The power struggle in Orommuma has pushed the PM to increasingly soften his stand towards the terror group at the expense of everybody else. The PM seems to think that the Amhara and those who wish for a political order free from identity politics as his primary enemies and, inclines to believe that TPLF is a strategic ally. Aside from what he says, if you keenly observe what is being done on the ground, it is all there to see.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Feb 2022, 19:54

Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 18:56
Zmeselo wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:21
Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 21:48
Zmeselo wrote:
You can always reject my suggestion. It's not a must, to accept it.

What brothers me with you is that you always, as a knee jerk reaction, believe I've bad intentions towards your country.

I don't!

I'm calling for the unity of ur country, while you're suggesting for the disintegration of mine.

Huge difference!

As for Eritreans collectively, I must remind you, you'd be under weyane again today, had it not been for Eritrea aiding in your counterattack in 2020.

Likewise in 1998, had Eritrea lost the war then, the junta would've left ur country in utter chaos & seceeded with a puppet regime in Asmara facilitating an outlet to the sea for the accursed killil.

Stop always whining & remember that.

I wonder why guys like you, never criticize the West for blatant interference? Slave mentality?

Sadacha Macca wrote:
The Afar of Eritrea should then, get a referendum on whether they can leave eritrea, ethiopia and djibouti, to form their own state-would you be okay with that as a concept, since you cannot suggest to us Ethiopians what we should or could do within our territories? :)

If you do not think that such a unitarian government would lead to mass revolt among Oromos, Sidama and those who support federalism in some fashion, which in turn would lead to disintegration of Ethiopia; then perhaps you are not aware of the internal dynamics of Ethiopia's complex politics-it's far more complex than Eritrea and even Somalia. You have many conflicting perspectives, interests, desires, outlooks, etc, within Ethiopia. You have those who desire to have de-centralized type, of, federalist govt-then on the opposite side/end of the spectrum, you have those who want an unitarian government, with an oversized federal govt in Addis/Finfinne, similar to the regimes of the past-haile selassie, mengistu, minamen.
Thank you for the suggestion, and if your intentions are indeed pure-then pardon me, if I came across as disrespectful, that is certainly NOT my intention. What works for Eritrea, a relatively young country-i.e. an unitarian government, doesn't work for Ethiopia, for we indeed have a much different historical context....

In regards to your 2nd comment, do not act as if Eritrea's government didn't put its own internal security and interests first, when it decided to send troops into Tigray/Ethiopia, which of course-is natural, expected, and the logical thing to do.
Had the TPLF been your governments allies, as they were in the days of the 'Gedli,' then I am sure that, at the very least, the Eritrean forces would've not intervened against the TPLF. Perhaps, they'd be passive observers.
In addition to what I've already said- there's no way that the TPLF would've been able to rule again, without alliances being formed-and they lost all of their allies who would've helped them rule, within EPRDF and outside of it-they would've been unable to sustain such a war, for long either. They would've found themselves against Oromo's, Amhara's, Afars and others, in a long, protracted guerrilla war.
However! I will admit that, Eritrea's military assistance was crucial to averting a much larger conflict and it was essential to keeping the TPLF threat to a minimum [relatively], although it's not completely done with; I give credit what it's due.
It was actually the Northern Command troops that crossed into Eritrea first, being chased by the junta. Eritrea fed & clothed them (most of them were naked because they were attacked in their sleep), gave them new weapons, organized them & sent them back.

Eritrea went into Tgray, after a dozen missiles were fired at it.
Even if that's the case, whatever led to the involvement of eritrea; Eritrean forces would not have sat and waited for the tplf to get too far, far enough to come back to the capital and capture state power. this is common sense and logical, that you wouldn't want your enemies, to try* and use the resources of the state of Ethiopia against Eritrea.
that's all I'm saying, that everyone is acting based on their best interests. amhara forces, want their disputed lands back and don't want their tplf foes to come back to power, eritrea more or less has the same reasoning, etc etc....
That goes without saying, that Eritrea wants the junta utterly destroyed. No debate about that. But you can't deny the windfall for Ethiopia either, because Eritrea's involvement indirectly kept the country together. That's why Abyi & the parliament, were openly grateful. Ethiopia simply lacked capability, then. The N. Command was the strongest, but the junta destroyed it in 1 night & took all its armaments.

What's dragging this thing, is the involvement of the yanks. 1st they praised Eritrea for its restraint when the missiles start falling, to then make a u turn & sanction it, when Biden came on the scene & Susan Rice started to have a say again.

I wish Ethiopians would complain about the US a little more, that's treating ur country as a kind of colony.

Aba

Post by Aba » 24 Feb 2022, 08:24

Bozzo,
Your agame is No.1 kedaE in Africa

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Feb 2022, 08:42

To eliminate the bekaAt lementi Aliet, even with the Devil himself. :lol:

Ethio-Eritrea alliance new headache to some powers: Politicians

https://ethio12.com/2021/11/27/ethio-er ... liticians/

3 months ago

Having realized Ethiopia’s alliance with Eritrea which has come after a two-decade stalemate, would make the countries
too stubborn to take direct orders,
some Western powers have exerted intensified pressure to halt the dynamics, a prominent political analyst said.

The political analyst Andargachew Tsige told local media, that some western powers considered the new alliance as the setback to secure their interest in the strategic Horn of Africa and taking political pressure as means to discourage the partnership.

Noting the Eritrean government is known to defy Western interference and closed its door for attempting to install a puppet leadership for long, the politician indicated some global powers have done anything in their capacity to topple the former without success.
Americans fell in love with the TPLF terrorist faction and falsely accusing the Eritrean government and putting sanctions on the latter based on the information provided by the clique. The U.S. also trains and finances Eritrea’s opposition and trafficking its youth.
Andargachew further highlighted, that Americans anticipated Ethiopia’s 2018 peace accord with Eritrea would create client states and extend its hegemony in the strategic region. Conversely, the outcome of the peace accord was not something the U.S. is expecting.

As the relationship developed, the Ethiopian government became more accountable for its citizens and pursued an independent path to build the country’s politics and economy, in a manner similar to that of Eritrea. After realizing this, the West has exerted undue pressure against Ethiopia, he elaborated.
In fact, what emerged in the Horn of Africa was Ethiopia and Eritrea unique cooperation that would be followed by Somalia, Sudan and other countries in the region with huge market potential and a growing military power.
By the same token, Education Minister and Leader of the Ethiopian Citizens for Social Justice (EZEMA) Berhanu Nega (Professor) told the Ethiopian Press Agency, that West’s pressure against Ethiopia has been intensified after the peace deal concluded with Eritrea. Considering Ethiopia will be out of their sphere, the West is engaged to overthrow the new government which they considered anti interventionism.

Clarifying about the U.S. repeated call to citizens in Ethiopia to leave the country, the politician said that the warnings aim to terrorize the people and undermine the democratically elected government.
The U.S. is known to terrorize developing countries and our responsibility should be concluding the war in the shortest possible time by mobilizing maximum capacity.
The West’s ultimate goal is to create small and incapable Ethiopia and finding out the root causes for the intensified pressure, apart from concluding the war in a shortest possible time, is a key to create a strong and united country, Berhanu remarked.

The Ethiopian Herald November 27/2021. BY TSEGAYE TILAHUN

Aba

Post by Aba » 24 Feb 2022, 12:19

Bozzo,
The agame wedi komarit and his fellow despot have a lot in common. But, Menge was more humane :shock:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Feb 2022, 12:40

Please, don't cry for me Argentina! :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 24 Feb 2022, 12:56

Bozzo,
Everybody knows why you're b!tching about Mamo qillo lately. Your wedi komarit is scared sh!!tless of the mighty weyane. That's why.
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Feb 2022, 13:18

Uuu...Joe biden.....uuuu....

Hyena hit song of 2020-21!

Great, ear piercing song. :lol:

What was it the Good Book says again, about the blind leading the blind?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 24 Feb 2022, 13:19

አንቱም ሩጉማት ሻዕዉያ፣ አታዮ ህንደይ ትሓስሙ ነዙይ ጁንታዋይ ወደኖይ Aba Awash ኻም ሽምዓ አምኪኽኩም ቀይርኩምዎ ላብ Potash! ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Feb 2022, 14:12

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 24 Feb 2022, 14:30

Digital Weyane wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 13:19
አንቱም ሩጉማት ሻዕዉያ፣ አታዮ ህንደይ ትሓስሙ ነዙይ ጁንታዋይ ወደኖይ Aba Awash ኻም ሽምዓ አምኪኽኩም ቀይርኩምዎ ላብ Potash! ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry:
ጁንታዋይ ወደኖይ Aba Awash

ከመይ ደኣ ወረ ጌና፡ ጨርቁ ደርብዩ "ooooy Biden"! "ኣትዮ እምቤተይ "Susan Rice" ወዮ ሰማይ ዓሪጉ እኔኦ ብሽቐተይ የስምዓኪይዶ፧ ውይ! ውይ"! እንላበለ ብላይ ሻዕውያ ሓለንጊ ሕርሕራይ ጌሩ ክሳዕ ዝድሰቕ፡ ከም ዝሓንሃነ ጻዕዳ ተመን ኣብ ርእሲኡ ኢና ዘሎና! Believe it!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Feb 2022, 14:39

Temt wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 14:30
Digital Weyane wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 13:19
ጁንታዋይ ወደኖይ Aba Awash

ከመይ ደኣ ወረ ጌና፡ ጨርቁ ደርብዩ "ooooy Biden"! "ኣትዮ እምቤተይ "Susan Rice" ወዮ ሰማይ ዓሪጉ እኔኦ ብሽቐተይ የስምዓኪይዶ፧ ውይ! ውይ"! እንላበለ ብላይ ሻዕውያ ሓለንጊ ሕርሕራይ ጌሩ ክሳዕ ዝድሰቕ፡ ከም ዝሓንሃነ ጻዕዳ ተመን ኣብ ርእሲኡ ኢና ዘሎና! Believe it!

This is gonna kill you with laughter, guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

አቶ ኢሳያስ አፍወርቂ፤ ያገኘኸውን ዕድል በመጠቀም፤ ያለፈው ይበቃል ብለህ፤ እጅህን ለትግራይ መከላከያ ሰራዊት ስጥ!

በሳቅ ሆዳችንን አቁስለው፤ ሊጨርሱን ነው ዘንድሮ
🤣😂🤣

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 09 Mar 2022, 18:00

What makes you think that historical Ethiopia concerns you the present day Eritrean any more or any less than it concerns Sadacha Macca? Has Rome made you forget Aksum that much?
Zmeselo wrote:
What bothers me with you is that you always, as a knee jerk reaction, believe I've bad intentions towards your country.
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 09 Mar 2022, 22:24

Naga Tuma wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 18:00
What makes you think that historical Ethiopia concerns you the present day Eritrean any more or any less than it concerns Sadacha Macca? Has Rome made you forget Aksum that much?
Zmeselo wrote:
What bothers me with you is that you always, as a knee jerk reaction, believe I've bad intentions towards your country.
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Very loaded questions & digging up posts that already seemed to have resolved themselves for current divisive agendas??...better to leave that work to the expert eden :mrgreen:

Wish some of these questions(insinuations) had been raised on November 4, 2020 and shortly thereafter to see who was more concerned or needed the helping hand...not after the needed aid/help was given.

Historical ethiopia? present eritrea? I heard rumors that some of the historical ethiopian kings had traced/claimed their ancestary to the lands of present day eritrea, even the 1st king Menelik. Something divine must happen when someone from the north crosses the river Mereb to go south...or the people of the south are too welcoming and crown northern guests as divine fuedalistic kings too easily?...if you recall the more recent figurative coronations of 2018 :mrgreen: . Heck even Haile Sellassie had to sneak back to throne of Ethiopia thru Eritrea (though with aid of English).

Rome did not make us forget Axum. The supposed connections/influences to Axum had long gone (more so rivalistic) before the arrival of Italy...since one of "our" (eritrean) ancient roots was Adulis long before the rival Axum emerged...even though western ethiophile historians have tried to gloss over it or tie it to the later/younger Axum.

Speaking of your Axum and Rome...i think they had crowned a Roman (tilyan) as king of abysinia...was it Rodolfo Graziana? That old black & white video is very hard to find in google. Even i from the northern side of the Mereb river felt ashamed for you...but also heard that many other brave monks/priests in other parts of Ethiopia chose death rather than even imagining to crown a tilyan as king of kings. Even shameful in recent history that the alleged decendants of Axum allowed Rome to cut the oblesik before returning it...reminds me of king solomon story and the child to be cut in half to determine true ownership.

Anyways, i am glad that the 2nd Menelik didn't claim to be king of kings of the north (eritrea) and also glad that his wife kept the Axums.

Call me a banda or whatever but eritrean banda's have always given a helping hand to you even going back to battles of Adawa/Dogali versus the true bandas of Axum/Tekeze (whose true nature you have seen again). Did you forget the teru hamasienwoch (eritreans)??...did they not repeat their heroism to you again and again. I guess US-Aid is harder to forget.

Enenjah...what do i know other than that "US-AID aff yemolal...yegezal"

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 12 Mar 2022, 03:56

Hazega/Tsarega,

If I am reading you correctly, I think you are making my simple point that you could make a no less Ethiopian than Sadacha Macca, at least from a historical point of view. I didn't mean to suggest anything about Banda. If it came across that way, please accept my apologies.