Post by temari » 16 Feb 2022, 12:37

Please wait, video is loading...

ZEMEN

Re: PM Abiy arrived in Brussels, Belgium to attend EU-AU summit

Post by ZEMEN » 16 Feb 2022, 13:16

temari wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 12:37

I am amazed how thus guy named Abiy functions. His country is in shambles and ready to explode and yet, he acts like nothing is going on. This a clear cut signs of narcissism, how else would you explain his actions? He thinks the Europeans are his friends, no niggggg-r, you are a worthless slave to them. if you a couple of balls [deleted] stand up to them and be proud for who you are. You don't need their Aid, you got people, you plenty of water and you have a fertile land, JUST LEAD!!! What the F do you want? Although i lost you when you said, " I am extremely good at begging" So, i understand you went there to execute your expertise, Begging!! shame on you. Learn a few thing from the man with titanium testicles, do you see him go anywhere? do you see him beg? DO you see how pride he is and how his people feed of off that and how proud they are?

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 16 Feb 2022, 13:41

Is abiy planning to move to Europe? Layla hager alow meselegne?
Last edited by TesfaNews on 16 Feb 2022, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Feb 2022, 15:21

ZEMEN wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 13:16

I am amazed how thus guy named Abiy functions. His country is in shambles and ready to explode and yet, he acts like nothing is going on. This a clear cut signs of narcissism, how else would you explain his actions? He thinks the Europeans are his friends, no niggggg-r, you are a worthless slave to them. if you a couple of balls [deleted] stand up to them and be proud for who you are. You don't need their Aid, you got people, you plenty of water and you have a fertile land, JUST LEAD!!! What the F do you want? Although i lost you when you said, " I am extremely good at begging" So, i understand you went there to execute your expertise, Begging!! shame on you. Learn a few thing from the man with titanium testicles, do you see him go anywhere? do you see him beg? DO you see how pride he is and how his people feed of off that and how proud they are?
Well, the key word here is "mutual" interest.

The world is there to make cooperations and coordinations while pursuing the businesses of our respective interests.

No one, I repeat, no one in this world is capable of mustering the challenges of today's world alone. You can produce surplus, but then you need market, in the abscence of which your surplus will only turn into a waste, causing a big damage.

In order to be able to produce enough or surplus you also need raw materials and others supplies, which you can't get from your own back yard, you need to go out and buy and/or deal with others to get it in time, in the right place, in the right form, for the right consumers etc.

In doing business, it is essential to not to compromise your own long term or any sort of interests.

Autarky is an outdated and unfit form of world business.

Is that okay with you Sir?

temari

Post by temari » 16 Feb 2022, 16:06

ZEMEN wrote:
Zemen, I highly disagree with most of what you said (as usual :lol:). Where should I start? Most of your wording and why you are mad is based on getting or not getting respect, being proud, having balls etc. In my view all these attributes and feelings are irrelevant when it comes to foreign relations which at its heart has the interest and only the national interest of your country and not your personal feelings.

Believe me 90% of Ethiopia's problem is purely economical. There is no serious political problem that needs a "liberator" in today's Ethiopia. Most of Ethiopians speak their language and govern themselves. We have relatively freedom of speech etc. The elites want nothing but power but majority of the youth want nothing but economic participation and a better life. The moment the youth is involved in economic activities it will abandon all its activists and wannabe "liberators". We have seen that before our eyes.

Let me give you two examples:

Prior to and during the 2005 election, Addis Ababa was the center of all oppositions in Ethiopia. The youth was highly politicized giving the opposition a huge boost. After the election, Meles changed his policy and poured money in form of loans and investment into the city which resulted in relatively higher living standard compared to most regions in Ethiopia. The unemployed youth became entrepreneurs. The side effect of the economic development is that over 90% the youth in Addis Ababa just abandoned politics altogether and is focused on entrepreneurship, business, entertainment and personal future. Now the opposition has a hard time of even getting the attention of the Addis Ababan youth let alone to get a huge following. The youth is tuned to Tiktok & co. than watching election debates.

Another example is the case of Qeerroo and their leader Jawar. After Jawar was jailed, prosperity party got hold of the names and phone numbers the organizers of the Qeerroo uprising and offered them loans and businesses. Most of the organizers of the Qeerroo are now investors and are fully occupied with their private business to the extent that they completely abandoned their leader in jail and didn't even try to free their leader let alone to be involved in anti-government uprising.

So all what you were talking about Ethiopia being in shambles etc. has its roots in the economy and unemployment of the youth and PM Abiy exactly trying to address those core issues by seeking cooperation with the west. Since our main problem is economic and since we need the west to boost our economy, not only to get aid but also to get market access (AGOA etc.) and business opportunity and loans, PM Abiy is doing well to have good relations with the west. Countries like Eritrea are simply way different in size, mentality, diversity, historical context and in many other parameters and can't serve as role models for Ethiopia. The two countries are simply way different to have the same kind of system. Trying to implement the Eritrean system in Ethiopia would be suicidal for any government in my view. And there is no country as big and as diverse as Ethiopia that made it without cooperation and doing business with the west, none! Not even China and Russia! We have simply zero example that a country like Ethiopia can survive without the cooperation with the west. There exists none!

So when you look aside from some feelings, PM Abiy is doing what is important and crucial for the interest of his country and of course for the survival of this government. Ethiopia without economic development will simply collapse and any government will not last long. On the other hand, with little and better economic development we can solve most of our political problems as they are at the core nothing but economic problems.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Feb 2022, 16:19

You just exposed one dirty secret of Abiy! you must be apart of the government in Addis Ababa you better shut up and stay quiet about your Arat Kilo Awre

you act as if America and europe are providing jobs to millions of people in ethiopia you speak so highly of them! other then a few factories in Oromia and Hawasa America has barely contributed to the economic development of Ethiopia like China

why the fck are you acting like china didnt build 90% of Addis's condos and even the lightrail :roll: :roll:

temari wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 16:06
ZEMEN wrote:
Zemen, I highly disagree with most of what you said (as usual :lol:). Where should I start? Most of your wording and why you are mad is based on getting or not getting respect, being proud, having balls etc. In my view all these attributes and feelings are irrelevant when it comes to foreign relations which at its heart has the interest and only the national interest of your country and not your personal feelings.

Believe me 90% of Ethiopia's problem is purely economical. There is no serious political problem that needs a "liberator" in today's Ethiopia. Most of Ethiopians speak their language and govern themselves. We have relatively freedom of speech etc. The elites want nothing but power but majority of the youth want nothing but economic participation and a better life. The moment the youth is involved in economic activities it will abandon all its activists and wannabe "liberators". We have seen that before our eyes.

Let me give you two examples:

Prior to and during the 2005 election, Addis Ababa was the center of all oppositions in Ethiopia. The youth was highly politicized giving the opposition a huge boost. After the election, Meles changed his policy and poured money in form of loans and investment into the city which resulted in relatively higher living standard compared to most regions in Ethiopia. The unemployed youth became entrepreneurs. The side effect of the economic development is that over 90% the youth in Addis Ababa just abandoned politics altogether and is focused on entrepreneurship, business, entertainment and personal future. Now the opposition has a hard time of even getting the attention of the Addis Ababan youth let alone to get a huge following. The youth is tuned to Tiktok & co. than watching election debates.

Another example is the case of Qeerroo and their leader Jawar. After Jawar was jailed, prosperity party got hold of the names and phone numbers the organizers of the Qeerroo uprising and offered them loans and businesses. Most of the organizers of the Qeerroo are now investors and are fully occupied with their private business to the extent that they completely abandoned their leader in jail and didn't even try to free their leader let alone to be involved in anti-government uprising.

So all what you were talking about Ethiopia being in shambles etc. has its roots in the economy and unemployment of the youth and PM Abiy exactly trying to address those core issues by seeking cooperation with the west. Since our main problem is economic and since we need the west to boost our economy, not only to get aid but also to get market access (AGOA etc.) and business opportunity and loans, PM Abiy is doing well to have good relations with the west. Countries like Eritrea are simply way different in size, mentality, diversity, historical context and in many other parameters and can't serve as role models for Ethiopia. The two countries are simply way different to have the same kind of system. Trying to implement the Eritrean system in Ethiopia would be suicidal for any government in my view. And there is no country as big and as diverse as Ethiopia that made it without cooperation and doing business with the west, none! Not even China and Russia! We have simply zero example that a country like Ethiopia can survive without the cooperation with the west. There exists none!

So when you look aside from some feelings, PM Abiy is doing what is important and crucial for the interest of his country and of course for the survival of this government. Ethiopia without economic development will simply collapse and any government will not last long. On the other hand, with little and better economic development we can solve most of our political problems as they are at the core nothing but economic problems.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 16 Feb 2022, 16:32

temari wrote:
Countries like Eritrea are simply way different in size, mentality, diversity, historical context and in many other parameters and can't serve as role models for Ethiopia. The two countries are simply way different to have the same kind of system. Trying to implement the Eritrean system in Ethiopia would be suicidal for any government in my view.
Ditto. Ethiopia is a nation of 120 million affecting the entire HoA. Ethiopia is perhaps one of the global geopolitical hot spots. Ethiopia needs agility, dynamism, flexibility and smart diplomacy. We have massive soft power and global good will as the result of our history and national character. Now we must add to that an intelligent and independent foreign policy and international politics. Our models must be countries like India, China, UAE not Eritrea with 5 million people, that existed for 30 years, ruled by one man and never held a political election. temari is on the money.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Feb 2022, 17:11

The Idiot Gurage! The successive Ethiopian leaders including Abiy Ahmed are lured to the western trap. Instead of leading their people to come out of poverty & foreign aid, they become a stumbling block against their neighboring countries to serve the interest of the west. Be sure that with such a situation your Abstract Ethiopia will not get out of poverty! Next time feed your people instead of criticizing a self-reliant nation.
Horus wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 16:32
temari wrote:
Countries like Eritrea are simply way different in size, mentality, diversity, historical context and in many other parameters and can't serve as role models for Ethiopia. The two countries are simply way different to have the same kind of system. Trying to implement the Eritrean system in Ethiopia would be suicidal for any government in my view.
Ditto. Ethiopia is a nation of 120 million affecting the entire HoA. Ethiopia is perhaps one of the global geopolitical hot spots. Ethiopia needs agility, dynamism, flexibility and smart diplomacy. We have massive soft power and global good will as the result of our history and national character. Now we must add to that an intelligent and independent foreign policy and international politics. Our models must be countries like India, China, UAE not Eritrea with 5 million people, that existed for 30 years, ruled by one man and never held a political election. temari is on the money.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 16 Feb 2022, 17:38

pushkin wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 17:11
The Idiot Gurage! The successive Ethiopian leaders including Abiy Ahmed are lured to the western trap. Instead of leading their people to come out of poverty & foreign aid, they become a stumbling block against their neighboring countries to serve the interest of the west. Be sure that with such a situation your Abstract Ethiopia will not get out of poverty! Next time feed your people instead of criticizing a self-reliant nation.
Horus wrote:
temari wrote:
pushkin wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 17:11
The Idiot Gurage!

pushkin,

Gurage, yeas I am a proud a proud Gurage! Idiot, no that is not a fact! I call a spade, a spade. That's all.

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Feb 2022, 17:53

Who has the appetite to read this schizophrenic pente-qoste man's sh!t? He turned his country into toilet for his lifetime dream has been unleashing evil orommuma spirit to destroy the soul of the country. I am more than certain he already a hit dead-end, no Ethiopian has the appetite to follow and read his post. He has become allergic to most people. Only those who makes living out of their relation with this crazy man do. There is nothing rational and exciting from this man.

temari wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 12:02

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 16 Feb 2022, 18:09

ZEMEN wrote:
Abiy Ahmed has lost control of the country. Just listen to these videos and get the reality on the ground.
Ethiopia is in total chaos!!

The first speaker from the first video is an Oromo who is member of the parliament from Abiy Ahmed's OPDO party. He put the facts what is happening in Oromia. According to him, OLF who is designated as a terrorist Organization with TPLF has controlled vast areas in Oromia region and iolf is collecting Taxes from the people. According to this MP speaker OLF has liberated more than 400 rural cities and kebeles in Oromia.

Last edited by Wedi on 16 Feb 2022, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.

temari

Post by temari » 16 Feb 2022, 18:13

Horus wrote:
temari wrote:
Horus, we as Ethiopians both agree that the Eritrean system can't work in Ethiopia but at the same time that does not mean that it is not working for Eritrea. Honestly, it is hard to judge from the outside what is best for Eritrea. At least they have managed to have a stable and peaceful country for the last 30 years which we are far behind.

Anyway, our neighbors and the likes of China, Russia, UAE and Turkey (CRUT) are as important for our national interest as the west and may be even more. In fact, when it comes to our long term stability and security, our neighbors like Eritrea, Sudan, Somalia and also countries like CRUT are indispensable. As such we need a balanced approach. The stupidest thing to do is to drop one for the other.

Honestly, one thing I wish for our Eritrean brothers is that they never ever again have to worry about any threats coming from any part of Ethiopia so that they can go back to normal life and focus on rebuilding their country to the full. As an Ethiopian, I really feel guilty. The next Ethiopian governments must make 100% sure that none of our neighbors have to go through what our Eritrean brothers went through due to the threat we posed to them. We must make sure that no slightest threat whatsoever comes from our soil against any of our neighbors. This is the minimum we can and must contribute to the peaceful coexistence of our region.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Feb 2022, 18:39

Wedi wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 18:09

Thanks God that we have heard in our lifetime that the Ethiopian Parlament could entertain such dissenting views in its public debate.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 16 Feb 2022, 18:49

temari wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 18:13
Horus wrote:
temari wrote:
Horus, we as Ethiopians both agree that the Eritrean system can't work in Ethiopia but at the same time that does not mean that it is not working for Eritrea. Honestly, it is hard to judge from the outside what is best for Eritrea. At least they have managed to have a stable and peaceful country for the last 30 years which we are far behind.

Anyway, our neighbors and the likes of China, Russia, UAE and Turkey (CRUT) are as important for our national interest as the west and may be even more. In fact, when it comes to our long term stability and security, our neighbors like Eritrea, Sudan, Somalia and also countries like CRUT are indispensable. As such we need a balanced approach. The stupidest thing to do is to drop one for the other.

Honestly, one thing I wish for our Eritrean brothers is that they never ever again have to worry about any threats coming from any part of Ethiopia so that they can go back to normal life and focus on rebuilding their country to the full. As an Ethiopian, I really feel guilty. The next Ethiopian governments must make 100% sure that none of our neighbors have to go through what our Eritrean brothers went through due to the threat we posed to them. We must make sure that no slightest threat whatsoever comes from our soil against any of our neighbors. This is the minimum we can and must contribute to the peaceful coexistence of our region.
I kinda laughed out loud by that statement of wish. We ain't even able to save our own people from the sharp blades of OLF just few KM away from 4 killo, and here you are promising the minimum..:) I am not even talking about the savages called by the name TPLF up north.

In as long as the tribal politics is the political ideology of the country, we can't even able to guarantee any semblance of peaceful coexistence amongst ourselves, leave alone guarantying any security measures to others. My fear is, because of the failure of leadership that we see in the country as we speak, we are burdening the the neighborhood with security risk which could implode anytime to engulf all.
Eritrea has amply demonstrated that it is able to defend itself against any threat emanating from anywhere. They know the dividend of peace and as such they have been able to build a country that ain't dependent on foreign handouts and citizens who are proud of who they are as people.

Now let's not make ourselves the laughingstocks by speaking about things that are beyond our paygrade as a country. Just today alone, more than three dozens of civilians have been beheaded because of who they are in Shewa. I have yet to see you condemning such atrocities. We have to achieve the minimum level of being humans before we could pontificate what we could do for others. Unless of course, you have a preferential system of prioritizing who should be human and who should be subject to extermination.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 16 Feb 2022, 18:54

ተማሪ፣
ውይይቱ አንተ የጀመርከው እና እኔ ድሮም በግሌ የማምንበት ኤርትራ የኢትዮጵያ ሞዴል ልትሆን አትችልም የሚለው ነው። ይህ የሲስተም ቲኦሪ ጉዳይ እንጂ የጸጸት ወይ የፍቅር፣ ወይ የስድብ ጉዳይ አይደለም ። ሞዴል ማለት መለኪያ ማለት ነው። በአማራኛ ቅድ ይባላል። ተፈሪ ቅድ፣ ፈረንሳይ ቅድ ይባል የለ! ስለዚህ ለኢትዮጵያ ሲስተም ትክክለኛ ጥሩ የሚሰራ ቅድ ምንድን ነው? የትኛው አገር ቢመስል ነው ብለን ስንጠይቅ መልሱ ኤርትራ አይሆንም ። ለምሳሌ ኢዜማዎች ስዊድን ይላሉ ። ሌላው አሜሪካ ይላል። ሌላው ቻይና ይላል። ወዘተ። ይህን ማለት ከኢትዮ ኤርትራ ሰላም ደህነንት እና ያንተ ጊልት ወይም ጸጸት ምን እንዳገናኘው አላቅም። ትግሬዎች ኤርትራን አጥቅተዋል ። ለዚያ የቀረው ኢትዮጵያዊ የሚሰማው ጸጸት የለም፣ መኖርም የለበትም ። ጉረቤቶችም ቢሆኑ ተመሳሳይ ነው። ለጥቅማቸው ሲሉ ከኢትዮጵያ ጋር ይፋቀራሉ ፣ ሲያሻቸው ያኮርፋሉ። ኢትዮጵያም ወይ ለጂቡቲ ወይ ለሱዳን ባላት ፍቅር አይደለም ትብብር የምትሻው። ለራችችን ጥቅም ስንል ነው ፣ ሩሲያም፣ ቻይናም፣ ሌላም ሌላም !ይህ ነው ሪያሊስቲክ ፖለቲካና ዲፕሎማሲ የቀረው ዘላቂ ያልሆነ ፉገራና ፕሮፓጋንዳ ይሆናል። ዞሮ ዞሮ በመተማመን ላይ አይቆምም! ጠንካራ ያገሮች ዝምድና ጥቅማቸውን በመተዋወቅና የጋራ የሆነ ነገር ላይ አይን ላይን ሲተያዩ ነው እንጂ የቀረው ድራማዊ ጨዋታ ይሆናል! ኢትዮጵያ ያፍሪካ ሃያል አገር የመሆን ራዕይ ሰንቃ ሞዴሏ ኤርትራ ልትሆን አትችልም፤ ሞዴል ማለት ያንድ ነገር ቅድ መለኪያ ማለት ስልሆነ!! ኬር

temari

Post by temari » 16 Feb 2022, 19:15

It is clear you have completely misunderstood my statement. Yes, Eritrea could defend its interest and keep itself safe but ask the price they have paid and why? It is due to our own making. We (TPLF lead government) threatened Eritrea for 20 years and this had forced the people of Eritrea to sacrifice much just to stand against this very threat. Do you think what Eritrea went through is normal? The war in Tigray yet again has threatened not only Ethiopia but also Eritrea. As a small country the burden that comes only from our threats is huge on a small country like Eritrea to the extent it is still not able to fully focus on development for decades as the priority is security. Do not take the current state of Eritrea as normal. It comes with huge price and sacrifice. What I'm saying is that no neighbor should shoulder such burden and go through like Eritrea just to be able to guard itself against the threat coming from us. Do you get me?

Btw, I really don't think OLA to be a military threat in the long run. We had no national army until recently and I'm very sure we will soon be in a position that neither OLA nor TPLF pose any threats. It is just temporary.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 18:49
temari wrote:
Horus wrote:
temari wrote:

I kinda laughed out loud by that statement of wish. We ain't even able to save our own people from the sharp blades of OLF just few KM away from 4 killo, and here you are promising the minimum..:) I am not even talking about the savages called by the name TPLF up north.

In as long as the tribal politics is the political ideology of the country, we can't even able to guarantee any semblance of peaceful coexistence amongst ourselves, leave alone guarantying any security measures to others. My fear is, because of the failure of leadership that we see in the country as we speak, we are burdening the the neighborhood with security risk which could implode anytime to engulf all.
Eritrea has amply demonstrated that it is able to defend itself against any threat emanating from anywhere. They know the dividend of peace and as such they have been able to build a country that ain't dependent on foreign handouts and citizens who are proud of who they are as people.

Now let's not make ourselves the laughingstocks by speaking about things that are beyond our paygrade as a country. Just today alone, more than three dozens of civilians have been beheaded because of who they are in Shewa. I have yet to see you condemning such atrocities. We have to achieve the minimum level of being humans before we could pontificate what we could do for others. Unless of course, you have a preferential system of prioritizing who should be human and who should be subject to extermination.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 16 Feb 2022, 19:40

I don't consider TPLF to be "our own". We have been subjected to the same if not more brutality from TPLF. If Eritreans were to bow a fraction of how we did bend to the subjugation that we had to endure under TPLF, they would have been on top of the food chain and show off the meaningless glittery that we seem to call development. Freedom isn't free!! I would rather starve to death than live under the shackles of the savages like TPLF. However, there is real foundational development in Eritrea. They at least have a country that they call theirs. I don't feel like I have a country that I call mine. I feel like a gust in my own country and always looking over my shoulder expecting that hissing bullet to come from some tribal gangs any minutes. Perhaps your perception of Ethiopia is that little city life in Addis and some other pockets which in itself is increasingly coming under threat.

You could be part of the TPLF led gov't which has still been imposed on us. I can't, in right mind, call the TPLF Gov't mine and call myself Ethiopian in the same statement. I don't share their destructive governance neither do I subscribe to their guilt, which they seem to be happy about. TPLF/OLF gov't is a threat primarily to Ethiopians.
temari wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 19:15
It is clear you have completely misunderstood my statement. Yes, Eritrea could defend its interest and keep itself safe but ask the price they have paid and why? It is due to our own making. We (TPLF lead government) threatened Eritrea for 20 years and this had forced the people of Eritrea to sacrifice much just to stand against this very threat. Do you think what Eritrea went through is normal? The war in Tigray yet again has threatened not only Ethiopia but also Eritrea. As a small country the burden that comes only from our threats is huge on a small country like Eritrea to the extent it is still not able to fully focus on development for decades as the priority is security. Do not take the current state of Eritrea as normal. It comes with huge price and sacrifice. What I'm saying is that no neighbor should shoulder such burden and go through like Eritrea just to be able to guard itself against the threat coming from us. Do you get me?

Btw, I really don't think OLA to be a military threat in the long run. We had no national army until recently and I'm very sure we will soon be in a position that neither OLA nor TPLF pose any threats. It is just temporary.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 18:49
temari wrote:
Horus wrote:
temari wrote:

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 16 Feb 2022, 20:14

Why is the development of China a problem?

Why is the west paranoid about countries trying to be self-reliant?

As an Egyptian observer, I have been studying about China for the past year – its government, society, history and transformation – and have talked with hundreds of Chinese and China-haters for the past three months. I have seen the great achievements of China, together with the hate and fear of some Western politicians.

China's story since the 1980s has been one of an almost divine metamorphosis. The country has ended extreme poverty, taken the lead in the world's 5G network rollout, launched three astronauts to its new space station core module, landed its Zhurong rover on Mars …

China is developing. Is it a problem?

Some Western countries hate and fear the rapid development of a country that once was weak. They can't believe their 400-year-old global supremacy is being challenged. That's why, although the United States has killed millions of people and screwed several regions in the past 30 years, your television, newspapers, Google news feed and social media are all 24/7 condemning China, which has not sanctioned any country or overthrown any foreign government. None of the accusations made by Western politicians and media are backed up by evidence.

A night view of Lujiazui in Pudong of east China's Shanghai, January 14, 2021. /Xinhua

China is not affected by the noise and maneuvers of her enemies. What's going on now, the stupid "new Cold War," is nothing. For her first 20 years, from 1949 to 1971, China was basically blockaded and isolated economically and politically by the West. It didn't have a seat in the UN General Assembly. And it was dirt-poor in those days, barely a speck of the global economy – not even able to prevent famine. And it still didn't submit to pressure or take any orders from foreign countries. Why on earth would it do that now?

Some countries seem quite "warm-hearted" on "leading" others. As Jimmy Carter pointed out, the U.S. has enjoyed only 16 years of peace in its more than 240-year history. Besides the four large wars in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, the U.S. has also invaded Lebanon, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Panama, Somalia, Bosnia, Haiti, Kosovo, Libya, Uganda and Syria.

Aren't you at least curious to see what a world might look like without the leading actions of any warlike nation in the future?

Imagine a world where the U.S. and Australia are no more important than Uzbekistan or Paraguay. A world where the International Court of Justice might be headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, the World Bank in New Delhi, the United Nations in Jakarta, the International Monetary Fund in Cairo. A world liberated from the U.S. banking system and the dollar as its reserve currency so that Washington can no longer tell 200 other countries who they can and can't trade with. A world where no country can escape from war crimes and no one has to escape from their hometown.

I see China as hope. Hope that a colonized, brutalized and humiliated country can rise above its past – refuse to be weak any longer – rebuild itself from nothing with iron resolve and become too strong to be overrun by the West aggressors again. I hope that a non-Western country can find its own solutions to its problems, proving that relying on the "leading" and interference from the West is unnecessary and sometimes even stupid.