Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Dr. Abby Ahmed : Highly scrutinized leader in today's Ethiopia.

Post by Hawzen » 08 Feb 2022, 20:13

When Dr. Abby led ENDF annihilated TPLF terrorist group and their selfie -loving rag tag agames militias, Amhara brothers and sisters could not find the word to commend Dr. Abby how a great leader he is... They called Dr. Abby that he is a great Ethiopian leader. However, few Amhara brothers and sisters here in ER don't even hesitate to call Dr. Abby "galla".."Oromumna leader" blah blah whenever Shene terrorist group kills innocent Amhara people in Welega or whenever Benshangul rebels kill innocent Amhara descendants in Benshangul... I understand that it is heart-breaking to see the killing of anybody let alone your own people in any part of Ethiopia and that you have every right to become the real voice for your people. However, it is mind boggling to read such shameful comments from few Amhara brothers and sisters by calling Dr. Abby Ahmed all the bad names in the world..... Those who call Dr. Abby shameful names are as coward and extremist as agames or any other extremists... I don't think you can have the audacity to try to act more Ethiopian than other Ethiopians... You are just one emotional and narrow minded pig!!!

May God bless the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Dr. Abby Ahmed : Highly scrutinized leader in today's Ethiopia.

Post by TesfaNews » 08 Feb 2022, 20:30

When Gebreab Tesfaye Died you became a hypocrite and called Gebreab Tesfaye the leader of all “Blood Drinking Gallas” I won’t forget your hypocrisy

You also told Sadacha Macha to be glad because Abiy Ahmed was not helping the Afar you blamed Oromunna as the reason why Abiy refused to send ENDF to Afar Genbar

In conclusion Misrak/Semera you seem to be describing your own hypocritical nature fix yourself before you try to fix others :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Feb 2022, 20:41

TesfaNews wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 20:30
When Gebreab Tesfaye Died you became a hypocrite and called Gebreab Tesfaye the leader of all “Blood Drinking Gallas” I won’t forget your hypocrisy

You also told Sadacha Macha to be glad because Abiy Ahmed was not helping the Afar you blamed Oromunna as the reason why Abiy refused to send ENDF to Afar Genbar

In conclusion Misrak/Semera you seem to be describing your own hypocritical nature fix yourself before you try to fix others :lol: :lol:
Dude, u didn't know that hawzen is aka z crook misraq aka z man with a thousand usernames on ER??? :lol: :mrgreen:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 08 Feb 2022, 20:50

Tarik Wedi Port Eritrea/ Port Sudan :mrgreen: 8)

I specifically wrote to Misrak and her 999 nicks on mereja forum she thinks we don’t know how many accounts she has :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

tarik wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 20:41
TesfaNews wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 20:30

In conclusion Misrak/Semera you seem to be describing your own hypocritical nature fix yourself before you try to fix others :l:
Dude, u didn't know that hawzen is aka z crook misraq aka z man with a thousand usernames on ER??? :lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by TesfaNews on 09 Feb 2022, 01:08, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 09 Feb 2022, 00:05

Skunni Hawzein

አስፈንድጄ ልንጭህ።

It is better for you skunnis to stay away from our affairs as you have no knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian politics and it's internal Dynamics. We are talking about mass graves and daily massacres of our people in Oromia where the paster has direct and indirect roles. It seems you do rejoice when you see our death.

Jimmy

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Feb 2022, 00:47

"shene" is just a Boogeyman that anti-Oromo people use to justify the targeting of Oromos. You and others have yet to prove "shene" did any of those things, and anyone can get on video, shed fake tears and claim anyone did anything.
"Shene", has nothing to gain from harming innocent Amara, nor is there any incentive, logical reasoning, etc.
But perhaps government officials and their affiliated parties, have that incentive since it'd help get them support in their inevitable "crackdown" on "shene", which is just an euphemism for targeting Oromo civilians.

Funny how any Eritrean, whose country and government, are targets of malicious, and false propaganda, yet they, or some Eritreans repeat similar malicious propaganda against Oromo nationalists!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Feb 2022, 01:05

Jimman you are whitewashing the crimes of welegan shane you jimmans aka enareans your ancestors converted to islam out of hatred for welegan savages (todays shanes) enareans are not oromo! Welegans are killers you dont speak for them !

This is real devilish welega shane!

Your Jimma Cousins know better!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 00:47
"shene" is just a Boogeyman that anti-Oromo people use to justify the targeting of Oromos. You and others have yet to prove "shene" did any of those things, and anyone can get on video, shed fake tears and claim anyone did anything.
"Shene", has nothing to gain from harming innocent Amara, nor is there any incentive, logical reasoning, etc.
But perhaps government officials and their affiliated parties, have that incentive since it'd help get them support in their inevitable "crackdown" on "shene", which is just an euphemism for targeting Oromo civilians.

Funny how any Eritrean, whose country and government, are targets of malicious, and false propaganda, yet they, or some Eritreans repeat similar malicious propaganda against Oromo nationalists!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Feb 2022, 01:30

Noble agame,

You are not even what you claim you are too, a known liar, yet want to divide Oromo along regional lines. An old trick, try something new, eshi?
We know who the real culprits are, and it's OPDO and their allies, the former students of TPLF and Shabia too, since Shabia helped TPLF form the OPDO from former derg soldiers.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Feb 2022, 01:33

Olf was trained and armed by Eritrea since the 80s all the way to 2018! Both OLF AND OPDO have strong relations with TPLF AND EPLF! OLF or Opdo the ideology of Amharaphobia targetting Amhara Civilians is Based on Welega Oromo Elite Nationalism who created a army to kill innocent civilins for 50 years! Your OLF is siding and cooperating with TPLF elites since 2018 you guys like to side with one group

Your hero Jaal Marroo was hiding in Eritrea upto 2018 the Eritrean held your devils and beasts that drink the blood of innocent and waited for the fall of weyane to release them back to leash horror on peaceful Ethiopia. In fact when abiy came to power Oromia was already liberated. There is no OLF it is Oromo Terrorist Front OTF.

Here is a video of Welega Shane Ambushing a health care workers!!! No need to see more of demon shane!

And yes it is true and historic fact that your Jimma converted to islam to distance itself from its Welega Rivals
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 01:30
Noble agame,

You are not even what you claim you are too, a known liar, yet want to divide Oromo along regional lines. An old trick, try something new, eshi?
We know who the real culprits are, and it's OPDO and their allies, the former students of TPLF and Shabia too, since Shabia helped TPLF form the OPDO from former derg soldiers.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 09 Feb 2022, 01:45

Noble Amhara wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 01:33
Olf was trained and armed by Eritrea since the 80s all the way to 2018! Both OLF AND OPDO have strong relations with TPLF AND EPLF! OLF or Opdo the ideology of Amharaphobia targetting Amhara Civilians is Based on Welega Oromo Elite Nationalism who created a army to kill innocent civilins for 50 years! Your OLF is siding and cooperating with TPLF elites since 2018 you guys like to side with one group

Your hero Jaal Marroo was hiding in Eritrea upto 2018 the Eritrean held your devils and beasts that drink the blood of innocent and waited for the fall of weyane to release them back to leash horror on Ethiopia

And yes it is true and historic fact that your Jimma converted to islam to distance itself from its Welega Rivals
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 01:30
Noble agame,

Noble amhara aka noble agame aka present ake belaynesh. What z fkkk r u talking about?We Eritreans didn't fight or hated z amhara ppl, we fought against galla-gambella megustu,who wanted 2 force us Eritrea 2 b part of Ethiopia by force, but we were never ethiopians 2 begin with. We Eritreans know and knew that top leaders or generals of megustu and halesilassie were gallas and agames not amharas.But they spoke amharic 2 fool everybody and make us Eritreans hate amharas only, but in reality it was agames and gallas and others who spoke amharic that were killing my Eritrean ppl in Eritrea, don't u think that i know who advised my Eritrean uncle z late general Aman Andom 2 be killed, it was an adwa general who advised mengustu 2 kill my uncle General Aman Andom. We Eritrean sknow who is our real ENEMY. It was never amharas or even gallas, it was always agames.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Feb 2022, 01:50

Misraq wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 00:05
Skunni Hawzein

አስፈንድጄ ልንጭህ።

It is better for you skunnis to stay away from our affairs as you have no knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian politics and it's internal Dynamics. We are talking about mass graves and daily massacres of our people in Oromia where the paster has direct and indirect roles. It seems you do rejoice when you see our death.

Jimmy

Brother Jimmy aka the fake Benshagul,

I know I touched your Neftegna nerve as you are one of the few Amhara extremists here in ER... I did not say I enjoy the killing of innocent Amhara people.. In fact, I feel very sad for the killing of innocent people. My point is that I don't see it is going to help by calling racist/ethnic based names to the Prime Minister.

Having said this, I know your coward neftegna as*s will not like this fact but the old Ethiopia which was under full control of Amhara Neftegnas and yesteryear Ethiopia controlled by the terrorist TPLF group is gone for good...

New Sheriff is in town, baby ... 8) 8)

Dedebit is always dedeb

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 09 Feb 2022, 02:32

Hawzen wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 20:13
When Dr. Abby led ENDF annihilated TPLF terrorist group and their selfie -loving rag tag agames militias, Amhara brothers and sisters could not find the word to commend Dr. Abby how a great leader he is... They called Dr. Abby that he is a great Ethiopian leader. However, few Amhara brothers and sisters here in ER don't even hesitate to call Dr. Abby "galla".."Oromumna leader" blah blah whenever Shene terrorist group kills innocent Amhara people in Welega or whenever Benshangul rebels kill innocent Amhara descendants in Benshangul... I understand that it is heart-breaking to see the killing of anybody let alone your own people in any part of Ethiopia and that you have every right to become the real voice for your people. However, it is mind boggling to read such shameful comments from few Amhara brothers and sisters by calling Dr. Abby Ahmed all the bad names in the world..... Those who call Dr. Abby shameful names are as coward and extremist as agames or any other extremists... I don't think you can have the audacity to try to act more Ethiopian than other Ethiopians... You are just one emotional and narrow minded pig!!!

May God bless the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed

Dedebit is always dedeb
Meles Zenawi once brilliantly said "Giving power for savage Gallas is like giving a glass for a child!!"
Hawzen, I am waiting for response for these video!!
:cry: :cry:
Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...

Zack

Post by Zack » 09 Feb 2022, 09:58

There is a difference between the Amhara and the gallas in terms of culture and in terms of fighting culture .
The Galla will kill u while u are at sleep middle in the night savagely with knifes or stones Galla will kill their guests. Amhara have good ethics human ethics they will never kill their guests . Don’t get me wrong the Amhara have been our foes since the time of Ahmed gran or even before that since the time of amde tsion but they always respected the code of war they fight soldiers not woman and children or elderly people . The Galla is different near a village between oromia and Somali region they have burned an entire village killed the men. Carried out massacres the Galla is indeed savage and needs to be dealt with.

Dr zackovich

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 09 Feb 2022, 10:24

Hawzen wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 01:50
Misraq wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 00:05
Skunni Hawzein

አስፈንድጄ ልንጭህ።

Jimmy

Brother Jimmy aka the fake Benshagul,

I know I touched your Neftegna nerve as you are one of the few Amhara extremists here in ER... I did not say I enjoy the killing of innocent Amhara people.. In fact, I feel very sad for the killing of innocent people. My point is that I don't see it is going to help by calling racist/ethnic based names to the Prime Minister.

Having said this, I know your coward neftegna as*s will not like this fact but the old Ethiopia which was under full control of Amhara Neftegnas and yesteryear Ethiopia controlled by the terrorist TPLF group is gone for good...

New Sheriff is in town, baby ... 8) 8)

Dedebit is always dedeb
Skunni Hawzien,

Old habits don't die easily. your f!lthy skunni mouth is capable of pulling so many trash out of the garbage from your torso. that won't change the fact that you are skunnni ቀላዋጭ that declared independence yet wants to dwell himself in the people who forgot you for good. you are an irrelevant ቢች trying to stay relevant in a market that has been altered for good for over two decades. The very fact that you are here amongst Ethiopians tells a lot about you ቢች አስ ኒገርs. Now, get the hell out of ethiopian forum if you really consider yourself as an outsider, independent nation.

Jimmy

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Feb 2022, 17:41

Noble Agame,
It was TPLF, with EPLF's help, who made OPDO's-the party Abiy belongs to. Right? OLF and EPLF's alliance was tactical, the EPLF always backed the TPLF more, due to shared heritage, language, and being neighbors. President Isayas allegedly, and likely, has at least partial Tigrayan heritage, and some family from there, so of course he would relate more to them than to the Oromo's whom his people don't know, don't border, or share much in common with. An oromo in oromia has more in common with an afar, or saho, than a tigrinya person in eritrea, due to religion, culture, language, etc.
So of course, the EPLF chose to side with TPLF and EPRDF/TPLF's puppet parties, against genuine nationalist parties such as OLF.

Besides, we all know that, alliances change based on interests, not on genuine principles. EXAMPLE: if tplf never betrayed the eplf, and tried to overthrow them, and take eritrean lands, then the eritrean forces today may very well be fighting for tplf, and not against them-no matter how many war crimes the tplf committed in oromia, somali kilil, amhara kilil and afar.

P.S.
Islam spread in Jimma peacefully, through a merchant who came there, it has nothing to do with rivalry with Wallaga or elsewhere. Come on now, we know you agames love to divide us Oromo's, because it was us, who chased your bosses to Mekelle. I get it, you hate us, but there's nothing you can do!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 09 Feb 2022, 19:16

Zack wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 09:58
There is a difference between the Amhara and the gallas in terms of culture and in terms of fighting culture .
The Galla will kill u while u are at sleep middle in the night savagely with knifes or stones Galla will kill their guests. Amhara have good ethics human ethics they will never kill their guests . Don’t get me wrong the Amhara have been our foes since the time of Ahmed gran or even before that since the time of amde tsion but they always respected the code of war they fight soldiers not woman and children or elderly people . The Galla is different near a village between oromia and Somali region they have burned an entire village killed the men. Carried out massacres the Galla is indeed savage and needs to be dealt with.

Dr zackovich
Zack you are 100% spot on. Gallas savageness is very deep rooted. Even modernization can not change their savageness.
Read this what one White man wrote about Gallas in the 15th/16th century

"I have elsewhere .... indicated that whereas the merit of killing was honoured among other Ethiopian people as a man's personal merit, among the the Oromo it is was merely regarded as fulfilment of the natural order of things. What counted for them was not the heroic achievement - the killing of an enemy warrior or a dangerous wild beast - but simply killing as such. It is true that the sacrificial victim had to be a human being or an animal of particular kinds. But within this range it did not matter whether it was a young elephant, a delicate youth or an old man"

ትርጉም
"በሌላ ቦታ እንዳመለከትኩት ግድያ በኢሎች ኢትዮጵያውያን ሕዝቦች ዘንድ የሚያስከብር እነደወንድነት መለኪያ የሚታይ ቢሆንም በኦሮሞዎች ዘንድ ግ ን ተራ የተፈጥሮ ሕግ ተደርጎ ይቆጠራል፡፡ ለእነርሱ እንደ ቁምነገር የሚቆጠረው የጠላት ወታደር ወይም አደገኛ የዱር አውሬ መግደል የጀኝነት ሥራ መፈጸም አይደለም፡፡ ነገር ግን ግድያ መፈጸሙ ራሱ ቁም ነገር ነው፡፡ በእርግጥ የሚገደለው ተጎጅ ሰው ወይም የተወሰነ አይነት እንስሳ መሆን አለበት፡፡ ነገር ግ ን በዚህ ክልል ውስጥ [የሚገደለው] ግልገል ዝሆን ይሁን ትልቅ ዝሆን፣ ያልጠና ህጻን ይሁን አዛውንት ምንም ችግር የለውም፡፡"

ከበረራ - ቀዳሚት አዲስ አበባ ከ1400 - 1887 ዓ.ም ከሚለው መጽሃፍ ገጽ 322 የተወሰደ

Original source: Haberland, Galla Sud-Athiopiens, 777

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 10 Feb 2022, 00:08

. Every leader is scrutinised ,but it does not always mean leaders are challenged and forced out of office.Abiye ahmed has not faced cross examination or revolt by his own party members over his recent bizarre decisions.not a single member of parliament offered his/her resignation.
Behind the scene sizeable member of abiye’s PP have expressed anger,frustration ,betrayal and haplessness .the public is also decerning lack of clarity ,inconsistency and above all lack of empathy on the part of the PM.

The PM with his inflated ego is not entertaining the idea of handing power despite his leadership qualities are found wanting.
This con artist must never try to fool the people cause they already know and someday string him up if required.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Feb 2022, 00:19

Funny. The fake Dr zack from mekelle who claims to be from Djibouti and Wedi aka Tarik are here disrespecting Oromos yet more non Oromo live peacefully among Oromo and Oromia is more diverse than any kilil except for the southern kilil which is bound to be divided it seems, i.e. gurage state, silte state, etc.
But that shows that the Oromo are so prominent, that their enemies cry online due to their inability to do anything about it offline.
We know you want to really see Ethiopia divided which is why under one username you insult Oromo while masquerading as An Amara to provoke Oromo like me to in turn, insult Amara. Ha!

Zack

Post by Zack » 10 Feb 2022, 06:47

It is well known. That the Gallas are savages and killl people in the most heinous way. No one wants to live inside a Galla cesspool the amharas that live in ur kilil are being mistreated abused . You have burned down entire villages there will be pay back and it is coming soon. Dear lad.

Dr Zackovich

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 10 Feb 2022, 07:12

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Feb 2022, 00:19
Funny. The fake Dr zack from mekelle who claims to be from Djibouti and Wedi aka Tarik are here disrespecting Oromos yet more non Oromo live peacefully among Oromo and Oromia is more diverse than any kilil except for the southern kilil which is bound to be divided it seems, i.e. gurage state, silte state, etc.
But that shows that the Oromo are so prominent, that their enemies cry online due to their inability to do anything about it offline.
We know you want to really see Ethiopia divided which is why under one username you insult Oromo while masquerading as An Amara to provoke Oromo like me to in turn, insult Amara. Ha!
Galla Sadacha Macca you can not fool anybody except yourself. We know all your other nicknames that you use to insult other Ethnics using bad words but Oromos. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: Galla is another name for Oromo! We took this word from Oromo Libration Front, OLF
According to OLF, Oromos are also known as Gallas