Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Axumezana

Re: Video Of:We Eritreans R Z Proud Sons Of Kingdom Of Adulis, Nothing 2 Do With Axum, Cursed-Land-Tigray!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by Axumezana » 04 Feb 2022, 19:37

Why do not you create a better name like the kingdom of the Beja , kush or the Amir of Afar etc. Adulies is my historical port and it shall be incorporated into Tigray soon.

JudgementDay1234

Re: Video Of:We Eritreans R Z Proud Sons Of Kingdom Of Adulis, Nothing 2 Do With Axum, Cursed-Land-Tigray!!! WEEY GUUD !

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 04 Feb 2022, 19:49

tarik wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 19:11
Tarik, you are right brother, we eritreans are the grand childeren of the great kingdom of adulis, and we got nothing to do with axum,tigrai. Thanks brother Tarik

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 04 Feb 2022, 20:29

Axumezana wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 19:37
Why do not you create a better name like the kingdom of the Beja , kush or the Amir of Afar etc. Adulies is my historical port and it shall be incorporated into Tigray soon.
Adulis is z mother of all Eritreans. Afar-Beja-Saho-Bilen-Nara-Kunama-Tigrayit-TIgrinya-Rashida. So stop trying 2 teach me about my Eritrea Aka Adulis. Adulis got nothing 2 do with ur useless axum, cursed-land-tigray beggar boy.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 04 Feb 2022, 20:50

The truth shall hunt you all your life until you accept it!

Hayal_Bahrigna

Post by Hayal_Bahrigna » 05 Feb 2022, 11:15

Axumezana wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 19:37
Kingdom of Adulis was way there before Axum, Infact Adulis soldiers were the most trained and vicious against the axumite and were the main reason they defeated and buried the axumite in the 7th century. Many Arabic sources talk about a non stop wars and battles between the Kingdom of Adulis helped by their other Eritrean/Beja Kingdoms against the Axumite. Once the axumite were totally defeated in the 7th century the sea access was lost and the Axumite turned south and started expanding toward the agew populated area of Gondar/wello and Gojam.

Secondly why do Tigrayans talk about Axumite like it was tigrayans? Original Axumite Looked nothing like Tigrayans and their origin couldn't be further apart. There is a reason Tigrayans can not trace up to 4-5 generation of their ancestry

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 05 Feb 2022, 15:25

Identity crises is causing you to be blind about your history. Ask your father or grandfather to tell you about your ancestors.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 05 Feb 2022, 15:43

I would have believed the story, had they put a picture who looks like the brave sime-Tir Hamasienaits, such as the Kentiba of Deqeteshim, the Raesi of Minabe-zerai or the Bahre Negash of Dubarwa or a Dembian Fitewrari. With a video clip of a Roman warrior, the story gets deflated. For your information, this is the old Hamasien before it was called "Eritrea". The current Hamasien was created by the Italians to weaken the real Hamasien or Midre Bahri by drawing a map around Asmara. That is the fake Hamasien Italians created. :lol: :lol: :lol:
tarik wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 19:11

Hayal_Bahrigna

Post by Hayal_Bahrigna » 07 Feb 2022, 08:32

Axumezana wrote:
05 Feb 2022, 15:25
Identity crises is causing you to be blind about your history. Ask your father or grandfather to tell you about your ancestors.
I know my ancestory to ancient time, Im from Semhar you fool and Adulis is me Hahaha. Do you even know you great grandfather? or they just told you fairy tale story about him while in reality he was a peasant from Gambella and got lucky since he got a job as a laborer in Tigray.