Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

How Tesfazion confused tegarus

Post by justo » 03 Feb 2022, 19:48

For much of its recent and past history Tigray had no qualms seeing itself as part of Ethiopia, that is until a guy called Tesfazion entered the scene.

Tesfazion told Tegarus that they should drop their Ethiopian identity, because there is a people called Eritreans across the border who are longing to be united with them. Unfortunately, despite warning from many quarters, they believed him and allowed him to break to pieces their long-held attachment to their country, Ethiopia. What they didn't know was that Tesfazion is a street fighter who doesn't care about the consequence of his actions, and the country yonder across the border called Eritrea didn't turn out to be as he told them. But now having gone this far, they cannot just sue him for lying to them.

Without Tesfazion, there wouldn't have been war in Ethiopia, at least not this ferocious, it is the confusion that he created among a generation of Teharus that ignited the fire, and kept it burning.

The question is, did Tesfazion do this intentionally to weaken Tigray or was it untended consequence of his irresponsible character? Personally, I'm undecided on this.

Wedi
Member+

Re: How Tesfazion confused tegarus

Post by Wedi » 03 Feb 2022, 19:57

justo wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 19:48
For much of its recent and past history Tigray had no qualms seeing itself as part of Ethiopia, that is until a guy called Tesfazion entered the scene.

Tesfazion told Tegarus that they should drop their Ethiopian identity, because there is a people called Eritreans across the border who are longing to be united with them. Unfortunately, despite warning from many quarters, they believed him and allowed him to break to pieces their long-held attachment to their country, Ethiopia. What they didn't know was that Tesfazion is a street fighter who doesn't care about the consequence of his actions, and the country yonder across the border called Eritrea didn't turn out to be as he told them. But now having gone this far, they cannot just sue him for lying to them.

Without Tesfazion, there wouldn't have been war in Ethiopia, at least not this ferocious, it is the confusion that he created among a generation of Teharus that ignited the fire, and kept it burning.

The question is, did Tesfazion do this intentionally to weaken Tigray or was it untended consequence of his irresponsible character? Personally, I'm undecided on this.
Was Tesfazion a man on Mission? Eventhough my Tigrayan Language is almost zero, liked to listen to him. he is funny guy. Why he stop releasing videos on youtube? :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Feb 2022, 20:09

Wedi wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 19:57
justo wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 19:48

Was Tesfazion a man on Mission? Eventhough my Tigrayan Language is almost zero, liked to listen to him. he is funny guy. Why he stop releasing videos on youtube? :lol: :lol:
Wedi,here is his latest video 2 days ago. Tesfazion is funny times,i like him when he insults cursed-land-tigray,but i hate his tigray-tigrinya dead agenda and his other crap talks. Tesfazion is a crook aka con artist,he makes money from talking sh!t and stole lots of money from lots of ppl. I heard 1 time he lied 2 a cursed-land-tigray girl by promising her marriage but after fkkkking her he left her in z hotel and run. :lol: Either way u can tell deep inside he truly hates cursed-land-tigray ppl,because he is from Tseazega,Hammassien at least that's what he claims.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 03 Feb 2022, 20:32

tarik wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 20:09
Wedi,here is his latest video 2 days ago. Tesfazion is funny times,i like him when he insults cursed-land-tigray,but i hate his tigray-tigrinya dead agenda and his other crap talks. Tesfazion is a crook aka con artist,he makes money from talking sh!t and stole lots of money from lots of ppl. I heard 1 time he lied 2 a cursed-land-tigray girl by promising her marriage but after fkkkking her he left her in z hotel and run. :lol: Either way u can tell deep inside he truly hates cursed-land-tigray ppl,because he is from Tseazega,Hammassien at least that's what he claims.
tarik, thank you for this detail info. He is the best Con artist that someone can get on the market. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He said most TPLF leaders are "Amharu" . I laugh when he said this. He is playing the minds of cursed lander Tigrayans every few days. :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Feb 2022, 20:43

ዒዋላ ተስፋጭየን ኡቱ ጁንታ ወያነ ብጦርነት ከግንይዎ ለይኸአሉ ሕልሚ ዓባይ ትግራይ ብመንገዲ ዩቱብ ከግንየልኩም ኡየ ኢሉ ምሒሉ ጥሒሉ ሚልዮናት ብር ዘሪፉዎም። ኡቱ ልዓየይ ቡዙሕ ለሕዝነኒ፣ ኡቱ ዒዋላ ተስፋጭየን ልጁንታ ወያነ ነቱ ኻው ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ልዘረፉዎ ብር ቁማር ክበልዖም እንከሎ ዘይምስትውዓሎም ኡዩ። <<ላይ ሌባ ብር ሓሻዊ ይበልዖ>> ልብልዎ ኻምዙይ ዓይነት ኡዩ። :roll:

ኻውኡ ሓሊፉ'ውን ጁንታ ልተስፋጭየን ሓንቲ ጎርዞ ትግራወይቲ ሰበይቱ ክትኾን ኻም ገፀ በረኸት ሂቦምዎ ነይሮም፣ ዳሓራይ ግን <<ምስአ ሃሪሰ ጊሓት ምስ ተንሳእኩ ሙሉእ ሰውነተይ ብቑማል ተወሪሩ አግንየዮ>> ኢሉ ፈቲሑዋ። እዙይ ዒዋላ ሻምቦ ከይገዝአላስ ፈቲሑዋ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Lice Head Destroyer!

Post by The Lice Head Destroyer! » 04 Feb 2022, 00:31

One of Tesfasion, the con artist, victim is the fool Agame Awash, a.k.a Aba :P He used to post Tesfasion You Tube video daily. Tesfasion could be a con artist but smart.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 04 Feb 2022, 00:50

Tesfazion is one of the best informed and straight shooting Hamesienaits. He is the only person who tells you politics as it is, no sugar coating. He is still true Shaebian to the core in Gerizgiher Wuchu style, who lost three of his own brothers in the long war.
In this video, he is offering all Tigrayans a right to automatic citizenship in Eritrea and free housing in the Red Sea coast, including to the Dembian Gonderies.
I urge all Tigrayans to support Tesfazion financially because it is money well spent in entertainment and regional political re-education. What Tesfazion needs is to expand his political sphere of influence by reaching our Gonderie cousins, by starting an Amharic program soon.
tarik wrote:

justo

Post by justo » 04 Feb 2022, 01:57

Mesob wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 00:50
Tesfazion is one of the best informed and straight shooting Hamesienaits. He is the only person who tells you politics as it is, no sugar coating.
He is offering all Tigrayans a right to automatic citizenship in Eritrea and free housing in the Red Sea coast, including to the Dembian Gonderies. I urge all Tigrayans to support Tesfazion financially because it is money well spent in entertainment and regional political re-education.
I rest my case. You're proving me that my assessment is correct.
The snake oil salesman Tesfazion has taken Tigray for a ride, sending it into a war trajectory. He sold them a fairy tale about a country yonder across the border, and they bought wholesale into it. Tesfazion formed and fostered Tigray's current desire of not wanting to be Ethiopian and wanting to be Eritrean.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Feb 2022, 02:28

Lol
Mesob wrote:
Tesfazion is one of the best informed and straight shooting Hamesienaits. He is the only person who tells you politics as it is, no sugar coating. He is still true Shaebian to the core in Gerizgiher Wuchu style, who lost three of his own brothers in the long war.
In this video, he is offering all Tigrayans a right to automatic citizenship in Eritrea and free housing in the Red Sea coast, including to the Dembian Gonderies.
I urge all Tigrayans to support Tesfazion financially because it is money well spent in entertainment and regional political re-education. What Tesfazion needs is to expand his political sphere of influence by reaching our Gonderie cousins, by starting an Amharic program soon.
tarik wrote:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Feb 2022, 15:13

I bet my last nakfa here. Tesfatsion is amongst us here in this forum sporting the nick mesob or goba.

The lizard looking dude is a poisonous snake who spews deadly venom.

Thanks god, his agazian crap is losing ground on daily basis. Many eris who were misguided by him have started to distance themselves from him.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 Feb 2022, 15:20

Mesob wrote:

He is still ....., who lost three of his own brothers in the long war.

ተስፋ-ጽዮን ሓዊ ኣርባዕተ ስዉኣትን ጅግና ስርሒት ፈንቅልን እዩ ። ወዲ ሃብተ-ስሉስ ስለ ዝኾነ ድማ ኣባሓጎታቱ ዓበይቲ ናይ ሓማሴን እዮም ። ሃነጽትን ጸገንትን ሕግታት ስለ ዝነበሩ ካብ ጥንቲ ምስ ስድራይ ስድራ ኢሳያስ ኣፈወርቂ ምትእስሳር ኔርዎም ። ነዚ ሓቂ ደብተር ሰሓርቲ/ሓማሴን ይምስክረሉ ። ኣብ ዩትዩብ ዝዛረቦ ክትድግፎ ትኽእል ክትነጽጎ ትኽእል ግደ ሓቂ ግን ነዚ ኩሉ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ዝተገብረን ንተጋሩ ዝወረዶም ስዕረትን ኣቐዲሙ ተተንብይሉ ኔሩ ። ኩሉ ንሱ ዝበሎ ግዚኡ ሓልዩ ኣብ ባይታ ተራእዩ ።

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Feb 2022, 15:32

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 15:20
Mesob wrote:

ተስፋ-ጽዮን ሓዊ ኣርባዕተ ስዉኣትን ጅግና ስርሒት ፈንቅልን እዩ ። ወዲ ሃብተ-ስሉስ ስለ ዝኾነ ድማ ኣባሓጎታቱ ዓበይቲ ናይ ሓማሴን እዮም ። ሃነጽትን ጸገንትን ሕግታት ስለ ዝነበሩ ካብ ጥንቲ ምስ ስድራይ ስድራ ኢሳያስ ኣፈወርቂ ምትእስሳር ኔርዎም ። ነዚ ሓቂ ደብተር ሰሓርቲ/ሓማሴን ይምስክረሉ ። ኣብ ዩትዩብ ዝዛረቦ ክትድግፎ ትኽእል ክትነጽጎ ትኽእል ግደ ሓቂ ግን ነዚ ኩሉ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ዝተገብረን ንተጋሩ ዝወረዶም ስዕረትን ኣቐዲሙ ተተንብይሉ ኔሩ ። ኩሉ ንሱ ዝበሎ ግዚኡ ሓልዩ ኣብ ባይታ ተራእዩ ።
Aite bigot, a regionalist and a certified eri lowlanders hater,

As they say,

Birds of a feather flock together. No wonder here!!!

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 04 Feb 2022, 16:03

kerenite wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 15:32

Agree or disagree with Tesfazion's presentation style, there is a major difference between the straight shooting Tesfazion the Hamasienait and the Arab slaves and the Arabic toyboys who hate their own languages of Tigre Tigrinya, history and identity. The only mission of the Arabic toyboys is to Arabize and Wahhabize Eritrea, including the recent arrivals to Keren and Akriya from al Nejashi Wuqro.
Here are Arab slaves of Jebha ELF leaders who committed "linguistic suicide" by burning their own Tigrayt language books to Arabize Eritrean children:

The open source at EHREA in the net confirmed that the Arabist and Islamist of Eritrea's Jebha ELF (Eritrean Liberation Front) leaders who decided to burn Eritrea's own Tigre language textbooks that was prepared and printed by its own Department of Education are the following:

1. Abdela Idris
2. Hamid Adem Sulieman
3. Ibrahim Mohamed Ali
4. Azien Yasin, and few minions

People like Ahmad Naser and Melake Tekle were not involved.

Here you have the historical truth and the shameless idiots of Jebha who committed “linguistic suicide”.
Thank you to the documentation center at – Eritrean Human Rights Electronic Archive – EHREA . at ehrea website

justo

Post by justo » 04 Feb 2022, 16:30

kerenite wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 15:13
I bet my last nakfa here. Tesfatsion is amongst us here in this forum sporting the nick mesob or goba.

Thanks god, his agazian crap is losing ground on daily basis. Many eris who were misguided by him have started to distance themselves from him.
Tesfazion never had any support among Eritreans worth mentioning. Eritreans know their country vey well, and have no need of any false profet telling them otherwise. Tesfazion main support despite its terrible consequences is and remains among Tegarus, whom he promised green pastures in a land that does not belong to them. The only two "Eritreans" that I know of in ER that support Tesfazion are deqiq arawit and lowlanderu Edu.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Feb 2022, 16:37

kerenite wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 15:32
Abe Abraham wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 15:20
Mesob wrote:

Aite bigot, a regionalist and a certified eri lowlanders hater,

As they say,

Birds of a feather flock together. No wonder here!!!
ለኸባጥ ሸርጣም አጋሜ

Just two days ago, you insulted the entire Eritreans. Now, look at you pretending Eritrean more than us, DekiBa eritreanwyan. The only reason you name to call the man you used to praise here in mereja long ago is that he ate agamewoch cake and failed his mission given and written by illiterate WoyAnus to divide and weaken Eritrea :P .

ሕልሚ ደርሖ እንዳ አያሹ አጋሜ:: ፑፍፍፍፍፍፍ!!

"የሌባ ገንዝብ ውሸታም ይበላዋል" ፊያሜታ ጎል ኤሬ ሽኮር::

ደግ አረጋችሁ:: 8)

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Feb 2022, 16:59

justo wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 16:30
kerenite wrote:

Tesfazion never had any support among Eritreans worth mentioning. Eritreans know their country vey well, and have no need of any false profet telling them otherwise. Tesfazion main support despite its terrible consequences is and remains among Tegarus, whom he promised green pastures in a land that does not belong to them. The only two "Eritreans" that I know of in ER that support Tesfazion are deqiq arawit and lowlanderu Edu.
I wholeheartedly concur with you but add the third one abe abrahram in the agazian list.

Perhaps brothers eripoblican and blueshift may share their opinon.

justo

Post by justo » 04 Feb 2022, 17:46

kerenite wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 16:59
justo wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 16:30
kerenite wrote:

I wholeheartedly concur with you but add the third one abe abrahram in the agazian list.

Perhaps brothers eripoblican and blueshift may share their opinon.
You're absolutely right, this guy called Abe is another Tesfazion lover, I wouldn't worry much about him though, he is also a Migbey Haile lover, whom he calls wedi Haile. I was about to add the guy, but had already posted my comments, and didn't bother to edit. Irrespective of what our enemies say when trying to divide us, Eritrean moslems and christians know full well that the country belongs to both. One without the other, does not make the whole.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 04 Feb 2022, 18:12

As I understand Tesfazion, he is more Tigrayan than Eritrean. He does not like Eritrea specially the Muslim Eritreans.
A person who hates half of the population of his country is not normal.