Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Let me bring some controversies just for the sake of arguments

Post by Hawzen » 01 Feb 2022, 22:20

Here is my take about the Ethiopian forces in the last year or so :

1. The selfie loving agame rag tag militias are good at dying in mass ( Over 300,000 agames :cry: )

2. ENDF forces are good at surrendering :lol:

3. The Ethiopian Air Force and specially their drones are good at annihilating the selfie obsessed TPLF rag tag militias. Respect :!: :!:

4. Fanos are good at fleeing with their tails between their legs and leaving their people behind :lol: I respect Amhara militia though.

5. OLF are only good at abusing and killing innocent people :lol:

6. Queerrroooos: we don't know yet how good or bad they are at fighting as a military army :roll:

7. Afars drones have proven time and again that they are just warriors!! Respect. :!: :!:

8. Shabos are good at chasing agames and then digging out their hidden weapons from their underground :lol:

Let me know if you disagree with my take and I am open to be corrected if you come up with evidence to disprove my take.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

sun
Member+

Re: Let me bring some controversies just for the sake of arguments

Post by sun » 01 Feb 2022, 23:13

[quote=Hawzen post

Here is my take about the Ethiopian forces in the last year or so :

1. The selfie loving agame rag tag militias are good at dying in mass ( Over 300,000 agames :cry: )

2. ENDF forces are good at surrendering :lol:

3. The Ethiopian Air Force and specially their drones are good at annihilating the selfie obsessed TPLF rag tag militias. Respect :!: :!:

4. Fanos are good at fleeing with their tails between their legs and leaving their people behind :lol: I respect Amhara militia though.

5. OLF are only good at abusing and killing innocent people :lol:

6. Queerrroooos: we don't know yet how good or bad they are at fighting as a military army :roll:

7. Afars drones have proven time and again that they are just warriors!! Respect. :!: :!:

8. Shabos are good at chasing agames and then digging out their hidden weapons from their underground :lol:

Let me know if you disagree with my take and I am open to be corrected if you come up with evidence to disprove my take.

Dedebit is always dedeb

*ENDF forces are good at getting fast regrouped and whipping tplf's behind and reducing them to their real sizes and helping them to cut their troureses according to their sizes. ENDF feels human even in battle fields and prefers not to fire at under aged clueless children put to the front as tplf protective shields: Respect for the ENDF! :P

*Qeerros and Qarrees discovered themselves in unity within diversity and selflessly and sustainably struggled and chased the most feared tplf from power with sticks and stones and proved to all the national and international communities and their ragtag armies, diplomats and noisy propagandist parrots that Wayane is only a dummy paper Tiger in the face of the unbeatable LIONS AND LIONESSES. GREAT RESPECT! :P :P

Shabos know how to disarm the tplf, make them bark day and night non stop, help reduce their aggression, reduce them to their real sizes so that tplf can see itself in the mirror and cut its trousers according to its real sizes. RESPECT!
:P

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Feb 2022, 19:29

sun wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 23:13

*ENDF forces are good at getting fast regrouped and whipping tplf's behind and reducing them to their real sizes and helping them to cut their troureses according to their sizes. ENDF feels human even in battle fields and prefers not to fire at under aged clueless children put to the front as tplf protective shields: Respect for the ENDF! :P
Brother Sun,

When it comes to ENDF, I am not convinced yet and it is not just me. I don't think many Ethiopians are convinced either. I personally want to see them without the help of the Ethiopian Air Force specially the drones. One thing is clear though.. they are undeniably good at raising their hands to surrender. Have you watched them conveying messages in Tigrai TV :lol: :lol:

*Qeerros and Qarrees discovered themselves in unity within diversity and selflessly and sustainably struggled and chased the most feared tplf from power with sticks and stones and proved to all the national and international communities and their ragtag armies, diplomats and noisy propagandist parrots that Wayane is only a dummy paper Tiger in the face of the unbeatable LIONS AND LIONESSES. GREAT RESPECT! :P :P
There is no question that Queerrooo warriors along with other Ethiopian youth chased the coward TPLF goons out of Addis Ababa just with stones, sticks and Machetes and history will remember this fact forever. However, I don't think we can be sure how good Queerrrooos could be as a military army to fight against any armed forces such as the selfie loving agame rag tag militias. Having witnessed the bravery they showed and their readiness to die for equality and justice, there is a high tendency Queerroooos would be a good army that is capable to defend the people of Oromo and their Oromia killil from anybody. But in order to be a powerful army, Queerrooos need smart and brave military leaders like the great General Bacha Debele and Lieutenant General Yilma Merdasa. In fact, this is the main problem with Fanos.. Fanos lack leadership and as a result they have been forced to flee leaving their people and land under agame militias all the way to North Shewa.
Shabos know how to disarm the tplf, make them bark day and night non stop, help reduce their aggression, reduce them to their real sizes so that tplf can see itself in the mirror and cut its trousers according to its real sizes. RESPECT!
Thank you for stating the fact and I am glad to hear that from you. I think we need to work together to have a very safe region. That starts by eradicating the coward TPLF Terrorist group.

May God bless Eritrea and Ethiopia

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Feb 2022, 20:01

Brother Hawzen,

Aside from wolloye, the rest of Amhara fanos are great worriers. However, Gojjam, Gonder, and Showa fanos had not provided with appropriate training and armaments. They fought 30 years of long prepared agamewoch with rusty and outdated rifles.

One thing I would like you to predict is that Agamewoch will never set their foot in Amhara land ever again. In short, they will get a b!tch slap anytime they intrude on Amhara turf. WoyAnus will be the b!tch to Amhara fanos forever. Please don’t mix wolloya men in this equation. Wolloyes are Not proven, warriors.

It is my honest personal observation.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 02 Feb 2022, 23:08

Fed_Up wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 20:01
Brother Hawzen,

Aside from wolloye, the rest of Amhara fanos are great worriers. However, Gojjam, Gonder, and Showa fanos had not provided with appropriate training and armaments. They fought 30 years of long prepared agamewoch with rusty and outdated rifles.

One thing I would like you to predict is that Agamewoch will never set their foot in Amhara land ever again. In short, they will get a b!tch slap anytime they intrude on Amhara turf. WoyAnus will be the b!tch to Amhara fanos forever. Please don’t mix wolloya men in this equation. Wolloyes are Not proven, warriors.

It is my honest personal observation.

I agree with you brother Fed_UP. Obviously, Amhara fanos lack military training as well as qualified military leadership. Not only that, they have not been equipped with all the necessary weapons either. But once they get enough military training, necessary weapons and qualified leadership, agames will be Amhara's bi@tches forever. Till then, Amhara Fanos will not have a choice other than fleeing leaving their people and land behind under agames. I just hope Amhara have learned their lessons and that they are ready to bi@tchslap the selfie obsessed agame rag-tag militias.... No excuse anymore!!!

The good thing is that Eritrea will always be on Amhara's side to annihilate our common worst enemy the evil agames.

Dedebit i always dedeb