Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

tarik, What is this cursed Lander Tigrayan saying? I need short summery!! WEEY GUUD!!

Post by Wedi » 22 Jan 2022, 19:44

tarik, What is this cursed Lander Tigrayan saying? I need short summery!! WEEY GUUD!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: tarik, What is this cursed Lander Tigrayan saying? I need short summery!! WEEY GUUD!!

Post by tarik » 22 Jan 2022, 20:17

Wedi wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 19:44
tarik, What is this cursed Lander Tigrayan saying? I need short summery!! WEEY GUUD!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Wedi,this guy he calls himself john black lives in sweden and calls himself Eritrean,but a lot of ppl said he is not anyhow he use 2 be undercover 4 terrorist-tplf and he was pro tigray-tigrinya agenda and anti Eritrea.But now i believe terrorist-tplf cut off his money that's why he is insulting terrorist-tplf and specially [email protected] said debrep@rno isn't qualified 2 rule meqelle and he should just b a manager of a communication in adwa,He also said he don't care about terrorist-tplf but cares about cursed-land-tigray.Either way like i said z money from terrorist-tplf that he use 2 get must've stopped. :lol: :mrgreen:

Wedi
Member+

Re: tarik, What is this cursed Lander Tigrayan saying? I need short summery!! WEEY GUUD!!

Post by Wedi » 22 Jan 2022, 20:24

tarik wrote:
22 Jan 2022, 20:17
Wedi,this guy he calls himself john black lives in sweden and calls himself Eritrean,but a lot of ppl said he is not anyhow he use 2 be undercover 4 terrorist-tplf and he was pro tigray-tigrinya agenda and anti Eritrea.But now i believe terrorist-tplf cut off his money that's why he is insulting terrorist-tplf and specially [email protected] said debrep@rno isn't qualified 2 rule meqelle and he should just b a manager of a communication in adwa,He also said he don't care about terrorist-tplf but cares about cursed-land-tigray.Either way like i said z money from terrorist-tplf that he use 2 get must've stopped. :lol: :mrgreen:
tarik, thank you for this detail info about the guy and his talking points.

For me he is100% cursed lander Tigrayan. All his speech is about Tigray, debrep@rno and terrorist-tplf. How on earth could be such person Eritrean?
:lol: :lol:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 23 Jan 2022, 02:35

• His full name is Yohannes Abraha Kahsay (ዮሃንስ ኣብራሃ ካሕሳይ) aka John Black of Massawa. He is an Eritrean hero who served his country for 26 years. I do not know what happened to him or what his problem is with Hamassien(ኣስመራ/ሓማሴን), where my parents hail from. It is a pity to see a hero reduced to such a situation. He deserves the empathy of us, his fellow Eritreans, rather than our ire.

Hayal_Bahrigna

Post by Hayal_Bahrigna » 23 Jan 2022, 07:18

Abe Abraham wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 02:35

• His full name is Yohannes Abraha Kahsay (ዮሃንስ ኣብራሃ ካሕሳይ) aka John Black of Massawa. He is an Eritrean hero who served his country for 26 years. I do not know what happened to him or what his problem is with Hamassien(ኣስመራ/ሓማሴን), where my parents hail from. It is a pity to see a hero reduced to such a situation. He deserves the empathy of us, his fellow Eritreans, rather than our ire.

Please do no insult Massawa by associating this Ag**e that he is from there, his mother was a known Tigrayan prostitute in Massawa and got knocked up by a derg soldier there, everyone In massawa know him he used to eat left over food from the shops resturant and steal Shoes from the Mosque there. he was known there as " Wedi Sahrmuta " to the locals, there is many people on the internet now who knew him and speak about him. His surname is the same as his mother surname by the way think about it why would you have your mother surname? It's because he doesn't know his father.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 25 Jan 2022, 07:05

Hayal_Bahrigna wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 07:18
Abe Abraham wrote:

Please do no insult Massawa by associating this Ag**e that he is from there, his mother was a known Tigrayan prostitute in Massawa and got knocked up by a derg soldier there, everyone In massawa know him he used to eat left over food from the shops resturant and steal Shoes from the Mosque there. he was known there as " Wedi Sahrmuta " to the locals, there is many people on the internet now who knew him and speak about him. His surname is the same as his mother surname by the way think about it why would you have your mother surname? It's because he doesn't know his father.
Yohannes Abraha Kahsay is from Massawa and his dad's family hail from Hazemo,Akeleguzay.He has done a lot of good things for his beloved Eritrea by joining the Eritrean army. You are free to talk about any bad things that he did and is doing, if you like. He is a human being, not an angel.

Hayal_Bahrigna

Post by Hayal_Bahrigna » 29 Jan 2022, 09:01

Abe Abraham wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 07:05
Hayal_Bahrigna wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 07:18
Abe Abraham wrote:

Yohannes Abraha Kahsay is from Massawa and his dad's family hail from Hazemo,Akeleguzay.He has done a lot of good things for his beloved Eritrea by joining the Eritrean army. You are free to talk about any bad things that he did and is doing, if you like. He is a human being, not an angel.
Hahaha His father is not from Akologuzay? Half my family is from Massawa some of them knew of him his mother worked as a sex worker and she was from Tigray, his father is unknown he was brought up with his mother. he used to roam around Massawa with his dirty clothe and barefoot. He has no family In Eritrea or even anyone related to him. His family Name is his mother do you even know what that means since you didn't get it the first time? they do that when no one knows your father so you would take your mother name. Tigrayans are obsessed with being called Eritreans if they just step their foot inside Eritrea :lol: