Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Why is Government not supporting this family?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Jan 2022, 13:49

I am really wondering, if not upset, about what should be wrong with the government? I am upset after listening to the short report of Dereje Habtewold. Such a Hero's family doesn't deserve to be left on themselves. This is the least we should pay back to our heroes.

I don't know Dereje Habtewold but if I knew his number I would have called him on the sport and supported this family in what I can.

We can't claim to have a country while also letting such a great Hero's family down. We are ungreatful, to the say the least.

Dereje shouldn't differentiate between Amhara or any other region, the man is Ethiopia's Hero, all Ethiopians should stand on his side and recipirocate.

Tiago

Re: Why is Government not supporting this family?

Post by Tiago » 28 Jan 2022, 14:30

Dereje shouldn't differentiate between Amhara or any other region, the man is Ethiopia's Hero, all Ethiopians should stand on his side and recipirocate.
defendthetruth

what are you implying by this??

are you denying the anharas are not subjected to undue onslaught by TPLF ,oromo extremists and Abiy ahmed's government
deliberate ignorance?

Look what is happening to the people of Affar and the silence of the oromo dominated Abiy's PP government.