Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

I think America regrets " bringing in Isaias from cold "

Post by Axumezana » 28 Jan 2022, 03:29

See and judge for yourself what is going on in the Horn Africa!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: I think America regrets " bringing in Isaias from cold "

Post by Zmeselo » 28 Jan 2022, 05:24

:lol:

Show them, this pic.

The new superpower is China, not uncle Sam!

Axumezana wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 03:29

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 28 Jan 2022, 05:33

GET WELL SOON!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 Jan 2022, 10:01

Aye Delusional juntaw
Issayas Issayas Issayas…. :lol: :lol:
This is the tenth thread you opened on Issayas just this morning LOL. I am glad Issayas has occupied every Agames’ little brain on 24/7 basis.

Now, what exactly does Eritrea benefit from having relationships or not having one with the US? I think you are mistaken with your Chigar Kilil who can’t survive for a day without a USAID.

Eritrea has zero trade deal, receives zero USAID, never gotten one single dime of US “loan” or “Grant”. Furthermore, Eritrea never purchased one single bullet from the US. Therefore, do you think Eritrea give a sh1t if there is relationship with the dying empire or not?? The US knows it has ZERO leverage on Eritrea and its leaders, as a result, the only thing they can do is “sanction” a handful of Eritrean leaders from traveling to the US…that’s got hurt really bad :lol: :lol:

By the way, tell your mama not to miss the cue to get her daily expired wheat LOL

Agamew, not everyone is like you beggers who doesn’t have a pride on himself.
Axumezana wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 03:29

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Jan 2022, 12:10

Axum-amenzra, to try to demean PIA or Eritrea, you dumb a’ss, just admitted that Eritrea or PIA beat the sh’it out of your master the USA.
USA can sanction or try to be pain in some countries behinds unilaterally, but there are more choices to pick nowadays and then after.
Besides, what is that Eritrea got from the USA except becoming hasad like you tegarus since 1952?
Now, we sit and wait if you cowards agames have the fortitude to overcome what Eritreans did biting our teeth.
Misery is our best friend. Misery finally understood that it is no use, that it plays us again.

Hayal_Bahrigna

Post by Hayal_Bahrigna » 29 Jan 2022, 09:58

Eritrea signed a treaty in which China pledge to protect eritrea sovereignty. Game Over Ag**e you attack now and we will just sleep while the Chinese air force carpet bomb the sh*t out of mekelle. when that happens lets see If america love Tigrayans so much to start a WW3 for you lol