Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"ወዲ ሓጃይ፤ ተጋሩ የሕዋተይ እዮም እንተይለ'ኳ ንዓኻ'ውን ጽቡቅ እዩ" ኣቶ በየነ ገረዝግሄር፤ ኣቦ-ወንበር ምንቅስቓስ ንብሩህ መጻኢ ኤርትራውያን

Post by sarcasm » 27 Jan 2022, 21:37

Please wait, video is loading...

eden
Member+

Re: "ወዲ ሓጃይ፤ ተጋሩ የሕዋተይ እዮም እንተይለ'ኳ ንዓኻ'ውን ጽቡቅ እዩ" ኣቶ በየነ ገረዝግሄር፤ ኣቦ-ወንበር ምንቅስቓስ ንብሩህ መጻኢ ኤርትራውያን

Post by eden » 27 Jan 2022, 21:57

For years, I been making this same exact point to non Tegaru Eritreans and non Tegaru Ethiopians.

non Tegaru Eritreans and non Tegaru Ethiopians benefit when the two Tegaru work together instead of against each other.

Unfortunately, non Tegaru misunderstand and keep paying high prices by joining the Tegaru internal infighting on either this or that Tegaru side.

I don't know how else to articulate this for folks to get it. In my mind it's so simple and clear. The two Tegaru coming together brings peace to all people around them.

Noble Amhara

Re: "ወዲ ሓጃይ፤ ተጋሩ የሕዋተይ እዮም እንተይለ'ኳ ንዓኻ'ውን ጽቡቅ እዩ" ኣቶ በየነ ገረዝግሄር፤ ኣቦ-ወንበር ምንቅስቓስ ንብሩህ መጻኢ ኤርትራውያን

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Jan 2022, 22:14

Tegaru means Tigray(AwreTembien-ErobAgame-) Ethiopians that learned Eritrean Language : Tigrinya. Tegaru are Tribalist. Eritrea are Nationalists. TPLF relied on foreign investment. While EPLF was more inward.

EPLF or PDFG helped Eritrea become Drought Resistant by building thousands of Dams. What did TPLF do for Tigray to become drought resistant? that is my question

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 01 Feb 2022, 19:46

eden wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 21:57
For years, I been making this same exact point to non Tegaru Eritreans and non Tegaru Ethiopians.

non Tegaru Eritreans and non Tegaru Ethiopians benefit when the two Tegaru work together instead of against each other.

Unfortunately, non Tegaru misunderstand and keep paying high prices by joining the Tegaru internal infighting on either this or that Tegaru side.

I don't know how else to articulate this for folks to get it. In my mind it's so simple and clear. The two Tegaru coming together brings peace to all people around them.
True!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 02 Feb 2022, 10:30

eden wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 21:57

There are no "Tegaru Eritreans", but advanced Tigrigna language speaking Eritreans who have nothing in common with you inferior agame next door, except a common permanently demarcated border! You agame never said "we are brothers" to the Eritrean people when you forcibly expelled over 100,000 of our citizens from Ethiopia to confiscate their hard-earned properties. Crime against humanity! Again, when you took orders from you white masters to invade Eritrea in 1998, you never said "Eritreans are our brothers," but rather you made open threats to "break the backbone of the Eritrean people." But we all know whose backbone was shattered beyond repair when you dipped your baboon thumbs in ink to sign the Algiers agreement your white masters had devised for you to continue serving them.

You see, we don't forget all that, especially when we see your servile and self-destructive nature is now taking a heavy toll on you, which I personally find it to be a satisfying moment of a long-overdue Karmic Justice served to you COLD! I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

This is my tune... ውሓጥዎ!! 8) 8)