Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

VOTE:Should My Eritrea Use Drones & Bomb Terrorist-Tplf In Meqelle?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Poll ended at 10 Feb 2022, 12:11

A-Yes
88%
B-No
12%

Total votes: 34

tarik
Senior Member+

VOTE:Should My Eritrea Use Drones & Bomb Terrorist-Tplf In Meqelle?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 27 Jan 2022, 12:11

A-Yes
B-No

Abere

Re: VOTE:Should My Eritrea Use Drones & Bomb Terrorist-Tplf In Meqelle?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abere » 27 Jan 2022, 12:25

I totally predict, Eritrea will bomb and nuke Meqelle. It is inevitable, because this is a question of existence. However, Eritrea for now has to cautiously listen the breathings of the Oromuma kid Abiy Ahmed. Once, the total failure of Abiy Ahmed is ensured, especially where Amhara people become ungovernable followed by Afar, Eritrea MUST bomb the cr@p out of TPLF. It is obvious ENDF is totally failed , its size is too much diminished, organizationally weakened and only breathing without coherent mission. It is dangerous to leave Ethiopia so as all international actors use it as their water point to do all regional destabilization and implement eternal poverty in the region. This time is an opportune time to exterminate TPLF and OLF while they are so weak, disorganized and are under relentless attack by Amhara and Afar, before these mercenary agents get time and foreign help to damage. It is a foregone conclusion, the West is leaving Ethiopia in state of chaos knowing that their assistance to TPLF and OLF mean hurting Eritrea and Amhara, and these people will never ever give up fighting the thug TPLF and OLF/PP.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: VOTE:Should My Eritrea Use Drones & Bomb Terrorist-Tplf In Meqelle?!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 27 Jan 2022, 14:14

Abere wrote: โ†‘
27 Jan 2022, 12:25
I totally predict, Eritrea will bomb and nuke Meqelle. It is inevitable, because this is a question of existence. However, Eritrea for now has to cautiously listen the breathings of the Oromuma kid Abiy Ahmed. Once, the total failure of Abiy Ahmed is ensured, especially where Amhara people become ungovernable followed by Afar, Eritrea MUST bomb the cr@p out of TPLF. It is obvious ENDF is totally failed , its size is too much diminished, organizationally weakened and only breathing without coherent mission. It is dangerous to leave Ethiopia so as all international actors use it as their water point to do all regional destabilization and implement eternal poverty in the region. This time is an opportune time to exterminate TPLF and OLF while they are so weak, disorganized and are under relentless attack by Amhara and Afar, before these mercenary agents get time and foreign help to damage. It is a foregone conclusion, the West is leaving Ethiopia in state of chaos knowing that their assistance to TPLF and OLF mean hurting Eritrea and Amhara, and these people will never ever give up fighting the thug TPLF and OLF/PP.
Abere: I co-sign this message๐Ÿ‘

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Jan 2022, 15:34

Unlike Abiy Ahmed, I totally trust, Isaias Afewrok has an unambiguous and articulated mission regarding what the outcome of the TPLF war should be - a very defined measurable outcome. And that outcome is nothing less than eradicating TPLF from the east African region. The measure Eritrea will take , discounting the effect of Abiy Ahmed (regardless of him) is I believe is a focused one and has its own natural timetable. Most likely this may unfold in the coming few weeks or months by evaluating how much Ethiopians (especially Amhara and Afra) are disowning Abiy Ahmed, how much the National Peace Dialogue stunt is rejected, how much Abiy Ahmed is f!lrting with the West to spread his legs for heavy scr_ewing. By then it is more than likely Eritrea will strike sooner than later to avoid paying unnecessary cost later. Amhara and Afar are completely in it - they are expectant. They regard Isaias Afework as PM than Abiy Ahmed. They regard Abiy Ahmed as their butcher now, I am serious. They hate a look and a voice of him.
tarik wrote: โ†‘
27 Jan 2022, 14:14

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 27 Jan 2022, 16:47

27 Jan 2022, 15:34
Unlike Abiy Ahmed, I totally trust, Isaias Afewrok has an unambiguous and articulated mission regarding what the outcome of the TPLF war should be - a very defined measurable outcome. And that outcome is nothing less than eradicating TPLF from the east African region. The measure Eritrea will take , discounting the effect of Abiy Ahmed (regardless of him) is I believe is a focused one and has its own natural timetable. Most likely this may unfold in the coming few weeks or months by evaluating how much Ethiopians (especially Amhara and Afra) are disowning Abiy Ahmed, how much the National Peace Dialogue stunt is rejected, how much Abiy Ahmed is f!lrting with the West to spread his legs for heavy scr_ewing. By then it is more than likely Eritrea will strike sooner than later to avoid paying unnecessary cost later. Amhara and Afar are completely in it - they are expectant. They regard Isaias Afework as PM than Abiy Ahmed. They regard Abiy Ahmed as their butcher now, I am serious. They hate a look and a voice of him.
tarik wrote: โ†‘
27 Jan 2022, 14:14
Abere, I couldn't have said it better.๐Ÿ‘