Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

ኣቢይ ለኣማራና ለትግራይ ተዋጉ እኔ በቃኝ ፋኖ ጉዳቸው ፈላ የትግራይ ሰራዊት በሳምንት

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Jan 2022, 00:26

I have been saying this for many years now, if Amhara and Bologna maids want to fight stop funding them and stop supplying weapons and drones and let them face Tigray alone without other ethnics and federal participation then Tigray can clean both in one week. The problem is not Amhara or Leba fessa'am Eritrrea but the other ethnics and their resources.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 25 Jan 2022, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: ቢይ ለኣማራና ለትግራይ ተዋጉ እኔ በቃኝ ፋኖ ጉዳቸው ፈላ የትግራይ ሰራዊት በሳምንት

Post by Kuasmeda » 25 Jan 2022, 00:55

The delusional Agame old man! We are waiting for you dirty Agames to step your dirty feet on our soil. Mark my words, it will be the end of Chigar Kilil. You are well aware that it is the Eritrean Army that put you into Tembien holes within 17 days. This time will be only one week.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 00:26
I have been saying this for many years now, if Amhara and Bologna maids want to fight stop funding them and stop supplying weapons and drones and let them face Tigray alone without other ethnics and federal participation then Tigray can clean both in one week. The problem is not Amhara or Leba fessa'am Eritrrea but the other ethnics and their resources.

Tadiyalehu

Re: ኣቢይ ለኣማራና ለትግራይ ተዋጉ እኔ በቃኝ ፋኖ ጉዳቸው ፈላ የትግራይ ሰራዊት በሳምንት

Post by Tadiyalehu » 25 Jan 2022, 05:30

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 00:26

ትክክል ነው። በፈሱ ጩኸት የሚደነብር ቁጭራ ትግሬን ካለኛ ድጋፍ ቀና ብሎ አያያትም። የኅላፊመንገዲ አድናቂ ነኝ btw! ቁጭራዎችን ያውቃቸዋል።