Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Agame were so close to become a middle income community before Shabia and Fano showed up.

Post by sebdoyeley » 23 Jan 2022, 16:44

Where would be the Agame now had those two devils didn't show up.
It is very sad, I think I start crying :x :x
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 23 Jan 2022, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Re: Agame were so close to become a middle income community before Shabia and Fano showed up.

Post by Dawi » 23 Jan 2022, 18:05

sebdoyeley wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 16:44
Where would be the Agame now had those two devils did show up.
seb,

The "devil" is in the details! :mrgreen:

It's a price you paid for trying to become "middle income" at the expense of the rest of the population.

The PM explains it with an excellent analogy in the following clip.

ዐብይ ዛሬ "ጀልባው" የሚለው አንተ "አጋሜ/middle income" ያልከውን ማለት ነው።

Look at the bright side; Ethiopians can rebuild Tigray quickly again without trying to restore exclusive "boats" to bail out. In other words, not repeating TPLF's mistakes. Folks can recover all legitimate wealth taken from them if any, using the courts and proceed to make money as citizens all over the land in that country.

Cheers!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Agame were so close to become a middle income community before Shabia and Fano showed up.

Post by sebdoyeley » 23 Jan 2022, 19:08

yeah, they were so cute, Hard to believe those were the same people who took a photo with Bob Geldof 1980th.

we could let them be if they were stopped murking our water and disturbing our birds,
they were bragging and howling in the middle of the night when we were asleep with empty stomachs.
How long can you tolerate such a neighbour?

It is in the old book, that you should be always fixed your eyes on your hungry and angry neighbour.
how they could miss that statement unless their luck was getting running dry,

And, It is true their drunk whitey friends came too late to save them,
by the time their whitey friend came, we were at break on the burial site already done.
Even now there is still hope that they can get up and dust themselves off and start again.
Without bragging!!!
Dawi wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 18:05
sebdoyeley wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 16:44
Where would be the Agame now had those two devils did show up.
seb,

The "devil" is in the details! :mrgreen:

It's a price you paid for trying to become "middle income" at the expense of the rest of the population.

The PM explains it with an excellent analogy in the following clip.

ዐብይ ዛሬ "ጀልባው" የሚለው አንተ "[deleted]/middle income" ያልከውን ማለት ነው።

Look at the bright side; Ethiopians can rebuild Tigray quickly again without trying to restore exclusive "boats" to bail out. In other words, not repeating TPLF's mistakes. Folks can recover all legitimate wealth taken from them if any, using the courts and proceed to make money as citizens all over the land in that country.

Cheers!