Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Amharianist OPP vs Ethiopianist OFC and Oromianist OLF!

Post by OPFist » 23 Jan 2022, 07:32

Nice to observe that Gadaa Ethiopianists in OFC and Gadaa Oromianists of the OLF are cooperating against the ruling dictatorial Amharianists led by OPP of Abiy Ahmed. It is clear that Abiy Ahmed and his prosperitan Oromo supporters are determined to keep the existing domination of Amharanet/Amharigna at the cost of Oromiffa/Oromummaa just as the hitherto ruling Oromos of the empire from Yekuno to Mengistu did. They all did the bidding of Amharian elites, thus called dictatorial Amharianists, eventhough they are biological Oromo. The OLF rebelled against this trend of about 750 years and fights to establish Gadaa republic Oromia on the grave of Amharian empire. The OFC on the contrary wants to democratize the whole country, adopt a modernized Gadaa as an indigenious democratic system for the government and promote Afaan Oromo to primary working language of the federation. Such Gadaa democratic Ethiopia will be de facto Great Oromia, which is bigger than OLF’s Gadaa republic Oromia. Now, it is good for the OFC and the OLF to cooperate against the dictatorial OPP in order to achieve their common goal of bilisummaa/freedom. After getting rid of the dictatorial Amharianists, they can realize their respective types of sovereignty, i.e Gadaa democrati Ethiopia or Gadaa republic Oromia, based on public verdict through referendum.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2017 ... -struggle/

OPFist
Member+

Re: Amharianist OPP vs Ethiopianist OFC and Oromianist OLF!

Post by OPFist » 23 Jan 2022, 15:59

The fact and presence of gridlock in Oromo liberation movement was once indicated by Gadaa.com by showing us a nice descriptive picture of traffic gridlock as metaphor for the difficulty in our liberation struggle. Some suggestions from different individuals have been given to fix the gridlock, including opinions in discussions during the hitherto conferences. Oromo websites also played their part in either promoting an attempt to fix the gridlock or in producing and propagating the perceived conflict. I, in short, will try again to describe the “conflict”, show the suggested ways out of it, and indicate constructive as well as unproductive measures taken by different Oromo websites.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 23 Jan 2022, 16:48

Still, conflict among Oromo nationalists is the “problem of being divided into two camps: those who want to democratize Ethiopia (transform to Great Oromia) and those who want to decolonize Gadaa Oromia”. Despite the effort of many people, including me, to show that there is actually no real ideological conflict between the two, but there is only a perceived conflict, this division of our nationalists into “pro-Ethiopia” (Great Oromia) and “pro-Oromia” (Gadaa Oromia) is going on, and it is also shown in some Oromo websites. The only real ideological conflict Oromo nationalists do have is the one with Amharianists, who do struggle against the right of Oromia to exist at least in a form of Oromia’s autonomy in Ethiopian context. But, there is no conflict between Oromo federalists, who struggle for true Oromia’s autonomy, and other Oromo nationalists, who are demanding Oromia’s independence.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 23 Jan 2022, 17:36

The hitherto suggested idea to fix the problem was a transformation of our thinking, so that we look at the goal of “pro-Ethiopia” Oromo nationalists, i.e. their effort to achieve Oromia’s autonomy in Ethiopian context, as a mid-goal to our liberation movement towards the end-goal of establishing Oromia’s independence within or without a union of free nations in the region. I personally tried to show the difference between certain ways of thinking (series way and parallel way) in order to help Oromo nationalists comprehend this fact. I also tried to show the fact that our liberation fronts and our political organizations need to formulate specific objective they want to achieve as an end-destination for Oromo people within the context of general Oromo goal (self-determination). My attempt to clarify this later idea did not get the success I wanted. I got a lot of e-mails telling me that it was yet confusing. That is why I wanted to repeat the following, which I already wrote in my last opinions.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 23 Jan 2022, 17:52

OPFist wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 17:36

The hitherto suggested idea to fix the problem was a transformation of our thinking, so that we look at the goal of “pro-Ethiopia” Oromo nationalists, i.e. their effort to achieve Oromia’s autonomy in Ethiopian context, as a mid-goal to our liberation movement towards the end-goal of establishing Oromia’s independence within or without a union of free nations in the region. I personally tried to show the difference between certain ways of thinking (series way and parallel way) in order to help Oromo nationalists comprehend this fact. I also tried to show the fact that our liberation fronts and our political organizations need to formulate specific objective they want to achieve as an end-destination for Oromo people within the context of general Oromo goal (self-determination). My attempt to clarify this later idea did not get the success I wanted. I got a lot of e-mails telling me that it was yet confusing. That is why I wanted to repeat the following, which I already wrote in my last opinions.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 23 Jan 2022, 18:16

OPFist wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 07:32

Nice to observe that Gadaa Ethiopianists in OFC and Gadaa Oromianists of the OLF are cooperating against the ruling dictatorial Amharianists led by OPP of Abiy Ahmed. It is clear that Abiy Ahmed and his prosperitan Oromo supporters are determined to keep the existing domination of Amharanet/Amharigna at the cost of Oromiffa/Oromummaa just as the hitherto ruling Oromos of the empire from Yekuno to Mengistu did. They all did the bidding of Amharian elites, thus called dictatorial Amharianists, eventhough they are biological Oromo. The OLF rebelled against this trend of about 750 years and fights to establish Gadaa republic Oromia on the grave of Amharian empire. The OFC on the contrary wants to democratize the whole country, adopt a modernized Gadaa as an indigenious democratic system for the government and promote Afaan Oromo to primary working language of the federation. Such Gadaa democratic Ethiopia will be de facto Great Oromia, which is bigger than OLF’s Gadaa republic Oromia. Now, it is good for the OFC and the OLF to cooperate against the dictatorial OPP in order to achieve their common goal of bilisummaa/freedom. After getting rid of the dictatorial Amharianists, they can realize their respective types of sovereignty, i.e Gadaa democrati Ethiopia or Gadaa republic Oromia, based on public verdict through referendum.
OPFist,
I agree even to your sound classification in the title. I hate your pseudo appreciation of PP led by hybrid Col. Abiy aka Amhara's slave.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Jan 2022, 00:01

AbebeB wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 18:16
OPFist wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 07:32

OPFist,
I agree even to your sound classification in the title. I hate your pseudo appreciation of PP led by hybrid Col. Abiy aka Amhara's slave.
You may hate yourself and start chewing your hand and foot finger nails because your problem is self hate at bottom. Otherwise even the whole world recognized, appreciated and honored the brilliant young Ethiopian PM and gladly awarded him with the Grand Gold Medal Peace Award for the first time in 3000 years of both the Kushitic Ethiopia and the recent Abyssinian Ethiopian history. So, get over it and get over yourself! Okay? Okay!

These issue are big and deep being beyond your redneck parochial comprehension. Let ato OPFist keep his ongoing regular dumb and dull routine lamentations and boring chanting sessions because he has nothing to do other than that. For you it is enough to appreciate outlaw tplf's medieval marauding and roaming useless criminal activities because you are mentally and spiritually hand and legs chained tplf home SLAVE.
:lol: :lol:
Last edited by sun on 24 Jan 2022, 00:09, edited 2 times in total.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 24 Jan 2022, 00:07

According to my approach, we do have only one Oromo aim (self-determination) with three possible outcomes (terms). Till now, we used in our discussion three unspecific possible goals: Oromo freedom, Oromia’s sovereignty and self-determination, and we mentioned three concrete goals in this process of self-determination. The unspecific ones are indispensable, for or against which we do not need to vote. They are part of the only one Oromo objective. The specific ones need referendum to decide which option we entertain as our end-destination.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 24 Jan 2022, 01:06

The three possible outcomes of the process in pursuing the only one Oromo objective (self-determination) from which our liberation fronts should choose one as their desired goal are:

1stly, Oromia’s autonomy,
2ndly, Oromia’s independence, and
3rdly, union of free peoples.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 24 Jan 2022, 01:42

Looking at the unspecific goal of Oromo people and the specific possible aim’s of our liberation fronts, the unspecified are indispensable, and we do not want to vote on them. For instance:

– self-determination as an objective for liberation fronts is unspecific, because it can result into all the three outcomes of the process (to only Oromia’s autonomy or to only Oromia’s independence or to union of free peoples), that means we do not vote for or against it.

– freedom as a goal is also unspecific for it should be achieved in all the three outcomes of self-determination, there is no vote against freedom.

– sovereignty as an objective is also part of the three outcomes for we should have sovereignty in all forms of the outcomes, that is why we do talk about different forms of possible sovereignty (Oromia’s autonomy or Oromia’s independence or union of free peoples), but we can never vote against it.

– independence as a goal can be specified for we can have it in two forms: as Oromia’s autonomy in the first term of our self-determination and as Oromia’s independence in the other two terms. Here, we can vote in a possible referendum on: autonomy vs independence. No question that majority of Oromo people will vote for complete independence.

– union of free peoples as a goal can also be specified in two forms: union with Oromia’s autonomy or union with complete independence. Here also, we can have a possibility to vote on: union of autonomous peoples vs. union of independent nations. Again, no question that majority of Oromo people will vote for the later.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 24 Jan 2022, 02:00

But now, most Oromo elites are becoming aware that having Aangoo/power at Finfinne pslace, adopting Gadaa system in the whole country and promoting Afaan Oromo to primary working language of the federation is fostering an integrated Gadaa democratic Ethiopia (de facto Great Oromia), which is more advantageous than achieving an independent Gadaa republic of Oromia. It seems that even the OLF is giving priority to Gadaa democratic Ethiopia and seeing Gadaa republic Oromia as secondary option. That is why there is no more conflict between OFC and OLF so that they can cooperate against the existing dictatorial Abyssianist regime of OPP led by Abiy Ahmed.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 24 Jan 2022, 14:36

OPFist,
I appreciate if you did intentionally. But I also remind you to effectively work in that direction. I hope you know what I am talking about.