Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

The 650 MPs Of The UK Parliament Have Debated Recognition Of Somaliland

Post by Somaliman » 18 Jan 2022, 20:39

People from this mindless enclave have been farting loud since this debate was announced.

But guess what - their daydreaming was cut short by Vicky Ford, the current British Minister for Africa at the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office. Please note that she doesn't say Somaliland and Somalia but Somaliland and the Federal Gov. of Somalia.

https://www.horndiplomat.com/2022/01/18 ... omaliland/

Zack

Re: The 650 MPs Of The UK Parliament Have Debated Recognition Of Somaliland

Post by Zack » 19 Jan 2022, 00:51

What if they don’t agree on their future relations it’s just lip service much of the same status quo no unity and no recognition who wins with that nobody or everybody

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Jan 2022, 08:17

Zack wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:51
What if they don’t agree on their future relations it’s just lip service much of the same status quo no unity and no recognition who wins with that nobody or everybody

Dr Zackovich

Of course the rest of Somalia is winning. We'll keep them in this limbo as long as it takes. Mindless people from this useless enclave are the ones who are claiming or missing stuff, not anyone from the rest of Somalia.

Trust me, apart from the ideal of keeping Somalia united, this enclave is worthless, as nothing grows in it and all its people know is talking tribalism and chewing khat 24/7. They don't produce anything whatsoever, as they import everything.

White man doesn't care about united or disintegrated Somalia, but they don't want any more hungry mouth coming to their table either, as they know beforehand that if Somaliland is granted recognition, all it would do is to embark on knocking on white man's doors to beg them - and make no mistake, white man is not idiot.

If Somaliland had a shred of mind, it would have realised that it's a de facto independent entity, as Mogadishu hasn't got any control whatsoever on it; thus, it would have achieved something useful and wouldn't have wasted 30 years searching for a recognition, whose significance is not clear to many people, including their own people.

What recognition does Somaliland need, as it can do whatever it wants, including signing contracts and deals, etc., with whoever it wants!

Like wisdom teeth, Both Tigray and Somaliland are virtually useless and are no longer necessary for Ethiopia and Somalia respectively and therefore, deserve to be extracted, but the trouble is that there's nowhere hygienically appropriate to dispose of them for good.
Last edited by Somaliman on 19 Jan 2022, 09:28, edited 1 time in total.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Jan 2022, 08:29

In case you haven't watched the UK parliament debate in the link above, out of the 650 MPs in the house, only 9 were present! kkkkkkkkkk!

Jikaar

Post by Jikaar » 19 Jan 2022, 09:34

What do we want? To change the world . The existence of somaliland is threat to almost every country . We will pursue our ambitious Goals and take the lead of emerging nations. Nothing we are gaining to unite with Zoomalia. We would rather join Madagascar. Look this is the horn of africa , The only thing I can give you is a bullet to your skull. I don't have any other thing to contribute to your life. So why not give up and leave somaliland alone since you don't have the balls to bring it back to muuqdisho ?

Zack

Post by Zack » 19 Jan 2022, 20:59

Somaliman I don’t understand ur logic. If u they are useless as and and as people and have not resources why not just let them ago I don’t get then why u even want to share a country with them, they clearly don’t want it.

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Jan 2022, 21:39

Zack wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 20:59
Somaliman I don’t understand ur logic. If u they are useless as and and as people and have not resources why not just let them ago I don’t get then why u even want to share a country with them, they clearly don’t want it.

Dr Zackovich

I don't know how many times I should explain this to you! It's not the South that's holding them; it's rather the other clans that are part of the former British Somaliland protectorate that are against this Issak project, and even many Issaks are also against it.

Why can't they hold a transparent referendum and ask people in Somaliland whether they want independence or remain part of Somalia! They don't want to hold it because they know perfectly well that the vast majority of people in Somaliland would vote against independence and that the Somaliland project would die soon after in front of the entire world. FYI, Somaliland is not the property of Issak people. They're just one of the clans that live in Somaliland. Please spare me from telling me bullshit such as that Issaks are majority in Somalia, etc.

Make no mistake, we'll also be coming to get your useless Djibouti back one day, it's just a matter of time.

Yep, Somaliland is as useless as Djibouti is, but in a society everyone is needed including useless ones; thus, we need both of them at least for their uselessness.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 19 Jan 2022, 22:03

The mentally challenged idiot who called him/herself Somaliman. are you really Somali? if so, which I doubt, then stop posting thread like this in this forum, You are inviting anti-Somali Tigrayan trolls and Somali imposters, like Zack who wish Somalis nothing but misery.

Secondly, You are promoting a region (Somali land) that is part and parcel of Somalia as a separate entity, Stop it & go somewhere else.

Ethiopians love the downfall of Somalia & Somalis, Ethiopians have killed nearly 25,000 Somali civilians and driven 4.5 million from their homes with pleasure on behalf of the United States & Europe.

Zack

Post by Zack » 20 Jan 2022, 04:46

Somaliman wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 21:39
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

I don't know how many times I should explain this to you! It's not the South that's holding them; it's rather the other clans that are part of the former British Somaliland protectorate that are against this Issak project, and even many Issaks are also against it.

Why can't they hold a transparent referendum and ask people in Somaliland whether they want independence or remain part of Somalia! They don't want to hold it because they know perfectly well that the vast majority of people in Somaliland would vote against independence and that the Somaliland project would die soon after in front of the entire world. FYI, Somaliland is not the property of Issak people. They're just one of the clans that live in Somaliland. Please spare me from telling me bullshit such as that Issaks are majority in Somalia, etc.

Make no mistake, we'll also be coming to get your useless Djibouti back one day, it's just a matter of time.

Yep, Somaliland is as useless as Djibouti is, but in a society everyone is needed including useless ones; thus, we need both of them at least for their uselessness.

You are just being disingenuous now how on earth can Somaliland rule these territories such as sool if these people didn’t want it or are u saying Isaac has defeated them and rules them by force
The same way how once the darood ruled the Isaac during said barre. It’s clear the Isaac is majority of Somaliland other wise u wouldn’t mention them Then u said u need them for their usellessnes how is that possible if they are useless to u why would u need them u clearly need them because they are useful. As for Djibouti don’t even dream about that Djibouti is a sovreign state we like Somalia but we are never gone be part of it With our Djibouti shabaab woud run over the fragile government of Farmaajo we are part of the Anisom countries that keep Somalia safe of terrorists how many conferences did iog hold for Somalia he saved them so many times. Even gulleed abtidooon created the first government after the demise of Siad barre.

Dr zackovich

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 20 Jan 2022, 08:48

Zack wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 04:46
Somaliman wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 21:39
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

You are just being disingenuous now how on earth can Somaliland rule these territories such as sool if these people didn’t want it or are u saying Isaac has defeated them and rules them by force
The same way how once the darood ruled the Isaac during said barre. It’s clear the Isaac is majority of Somaliland other wise u wouldn’t mention them Then u said u need them for their usellessnes how is that possible if they are useless to u why would u need them u clearly need them because they are useful. As for Djibouti don’t even dream about that Djibouti is a sovreign state we like Somalia but we are never gone be part of it With our Djibouti shabaab woud run over the fragile government of Farmaajo we are part of the Anisom countries that keep Somalia safe of terrorists how many conferences did iog hold for Somalia he saved them so many times. Even gulleed abtidooon created the first government after the demise of Siad barre.

Dr zackovich

Dr Zackovich

how on earth can Somaliland rule these territories such as sool if these people didn’t want it
Do you also ask how on earth the British Empire held sway over 412 million people, 23 per cent of the world population in the past if these people didn't want it!

Not only is your knowledge about issues in Somalia is meagre, but also, you're infested with tribalism beyond repair, as you see everything about Somalia through your single tribal lenses - which you should replace them with some sort of varifocals.

Of course, the mindless Somaliland project is ruling people in Sool and even in Issak populated regions by force and, FYI, a good portion of this region is not even under Somaliland's rule.

In addition, you've got it wrong about "Majority rule". In democracy, majority rule is meant through ballot boxes and not which group or ethnic are in the majority intrinsically in a defined geographic area. The majority that you're referring to, as I explained to you earlier in another thread, is called "Tyranny of the majority, or tyranny of the masses", where the majority rules and pursues exclusively its own objectives at the expense of those of the minority groups.

how once the darood ruled the Isaac during said barre
I'm right when I say that you've a backward tribal mindset. FYI, Darood has never ruled Issak or anyone else. Of course, Siad Barre was from Darood clan, which is one of the clans in Somalia. Did you want Siad Barre to be a Chinese. Any Somali president has to come from a Somali clan. Siad Barre did not rule Somalia as a Darood man, leave alone Darood ruling others, which is a complete bullshit. Again, FYI, in Siad Barre's regime, there were more Issaks than from other clans.

You Isse people in Djibouti are infested with tribalism, to the extent that your bushmen believe that even the French in Djibouti are Isse but simply white kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yes, we need them for their uselessness because, I reiterate, in a society everyone is needed, including the useless ones. Useless people can be useful for their uselessness.

Jikaar

Post by Jikaar » 20 Jan 2022, 09:39

These zoomalians are mad . They have dreams of taking other countries even though they can't manage their shithole. You don't need us , you just can't take that you are defeated .

Zack

Post by Zack » 21 Jan 2022, 13:12

Somaliman what you are saying is not entirely true.
If they are majority they rule it somalia might be a darood majority and Somaliland Isaac majority. And isa are majority in Djibouti this is a fact for everyone. How ever siad barre govt was dominated by darood my Jama barre his cousin was the foreign minister the defence minister Gabyow was darod. The chief of staff was. Darood so it was dominated By that clan

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 21 Jan 2022, 16:46

Zack wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 13:12
Somaliman what you are saying is not entirely true.
If they are majority they rule it somalia might be a darood majority and Somaliland Isaac majority. And isa are majority in Djibouti this is a fact for everyone. How ever siad barre govt was dominated by darood my Jama barre his cousin was the foreign minister the defence minister Gabyow was darod. The chief of staff was. Darood so it was dominated By that clan

Dr Zackovich

I really wonder how many times I should repeat this to you! In a democratic society, which Somaliland claims to be, majority rule is meant by through ballot boxes and not which group or ethnic are in the majority intrinsically in a defined geographic area. Issa clan is not "ruling" in Djibouti; it's rather the French formula concocted by France that's "ruling" in Djibouti.

See, I'm right when I say that your knowledge about Somalia is very limited. Darood is not a majority clan in Somalia. In addition, during Siad Barre's tenure, it didn't matter at all to Somalis who was from which clan in the government.

You're saying that a cousin of Siad Barre was the foreign minister! Do you know who was the foreign minister prior to such cousin? A fucking Issak, if that's what you're hungry for.

This is it from me. I stop it here, as I don't have time to waste correcting a tribal minded moron from Djibouti, like you, whose knowledge about Somalia is limited to what he captures through his backward tribal lenses.

Zack

Post by Zack » 21 Jan 2022, 17:29

Nonsense on your part really yes there was omarartr qalib who was the prime minister but u forgot omar was arrested in 1982 and spend six year prison and then his cousin was foreign minister who arrested Siad barre. Somaliland is yes more democratic a samaroon man was president for eight years and yes Issa is the majority in Djibouti. Atleast seventy precent of the population of Djibouti are Issa so yes we are the majority and there is nothing u can do about it Maad ooyi

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 21 Jan 2022, 18:29

Zack wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 17:29
Nonsense on your part really yes there was omarartr qalib who was the prime minister but u forgot omar was arrested in 1982 and spend six year prison and then his cousin was foreign minister who arrested Siad barre. Somaliland is yes more democratic a samaroon man was president for eight years and yes Issa is the majority in Djibouti. Atleast seventy precent of the population of Djibouti are Issa so yes we are the majority and there is nothing u can do about it Maad ooyi

Dr Zackovich

You're saying that Siad Barre arrested that guy because he was Issak! See, you're an absolute idiot talking out of his arse! That guy got arrested just for two years, while my own uncle got arrested for frigging 13 consecutive years - and guess what - my uncle was not Issak. Siad Barre didn't arrest people on the basis of their clanship. He used to arrest anyone who tried to oppose him regardless of which clan they belonged to. FYI, Siad Barre arrested more people from his own clan than from any other clan. You're talking about that fucker who got arrested just for two years for treason, while others got executed by firing squad simply because they tried to oppose Siad Barre's agenda, and FYI, non of them, including the religious men that got executed by firing squad, was Issak.

Now, you get lost, as you're not worth my time.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 21 Jan 2022, 19:13

I heard from my friend Somali Umer that Said Barre ordered his elderly son's execution after his son asked for a succession of power.
I am not saying it is true or false, what I am saying is I heard that Said Bare was so upset after hearing his son want to take the power from him and ordered his guard to execute him but to make it look like as a suicide and his death was broadcast to the people of Somalia through media in Somali as such. The elderly Said Barre son was a general of the ground Somali army forces at the time of his death. I have never seen Said Barre on TV or other mass media, But I saw Farah Idid in 1992-3 when he was living in Eritrea probably hiding from the Americans, but the main reason to write here is, If it is true, that Said Barre ordering the killing of his son, you can guess how demonising and mind corruptor really power is!!!
Somaliman wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 18:29
You're saying that Siad Barre arrested that guy because he was Issak! See, you're an absolute idiot talking out of his arse! That guy got arrested just for two years, while my own uncle got arrested for frigging 13 consecutive years - and guess what - my uncle was not Issak. Siad Barre didn't arrest people on the basis of their clanship. He used to arrest anyone who tried to oppose him regardless of which clan they belonged to. FYI, Siad Barre arrested more people from his own clan than from any other clan. You're talking about that [deleted] who got arrested just for two years for treason, while others got executed by firing squad simply because they tried to oppose Siad Barre's agenda, and FYI, non of them, including the religious men that got executed by firing squad, was Issak.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 21 Jan 2022, 19:50

sebdoyeley wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 19:13
I heard from my friend Somali Umer that Said Barre ordered his elderly son's execution after his son asked for a succession of power.
I am not saying it is true or false, what I am saying is I heard that Said Bare was so upset after hearing his son want to take the power from him and ordered his guard to execute him but to make it look like as a suicide and his death was broadcast to the people of Somalia through media in Somali as such. The elderly Said Barre son was a general of the ground Somali army forces at the time of his death. I have never seen Said Barre on TV or other mass media, But I saw Farah Idid in 1992-3 when he was living in Eritrea probably hiding from the Americans, but the main reason to write here is, If it is true, that Said Barre ordering the killing of his son, you can guess how demonising and mind corruptor really power is!!!
Somaliman wrote:
You're saying that Siad Barre arrested that guy because he was Issak! See, you're an absolute idiot talking out of his arse! That guy got arrested just for two years, while my own uncle got arrested for frigging 13 consecutive years - and guess what - my uncle was not Issak. Siad Barre didn't arrest people on the basis of their clanship. He used to arrest anyone who tried to oppose him regardless of which clan they belonged to. FYI, Siad Barre arrested more people from his own clan than from any other clan. You're talking about that [deleted] who got arrested just for two years for treason, while others got executed by firing squad simply because they tried to oppose Siad Barre's agenda, and FYI, non of them, including the religious men that got executed by firing squad, was Issak.

Your friend told you a fairy story, which he's likely to have dug out of his arse, as it doesn't exist anywhere else.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 21 Jan 2022, 19:54

How did he die then? can you enlight us?
Somaliman wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 19:50
sebdoyeley wrote:
Somaliman wrote:

Your friend told you a fairy story, which he's likely to have dug out of his arse, as it doesn't exist anywhere else.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 21 Jan 2022, 20:17

Siad Barre, by-the-way, was an unmatched nationalist compared to all the hopeless good for nothing so-called politicians that have been in the Somali politics since his death, without exception.

Siad Barre didn't steal a penny. He even refused his children to study abroad or travel abroad. His children lived an ordinary life like many Somalis at the time. He was critical of the West, imperialism, capitalism, and western tricks over Africa, etc. He was also a Pan Africanist.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/now ... ar-in-1972

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 21 Jan 2022, 20:38

sebdoyeley wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 19:54
How did he die then? can you enlight us?
Somaliman wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 19:50
sebdoyeley wrote:
Somaliman wrote:

When he was forced from power in 1991 and Somalia descended into a total and very dangerous anarchy, he spent the final years of his life not in Saudi Arabia, as that fucker calling himself TGAA keeps claiming it, but in Lagos, where he died in 1995.

Hope this helps.