Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

General Abebaw is an asset

Post by temari » 21 Jan 2022, 17:24

Many of those who watched his interview were positive impressed. My impression is that he could convince many who had some doubts and had many unanswered questions. I don't agree with him in some of what he said but whether you agree with him or not, you can see that he is capable of analyzing events from different angels and explaining it with competence. A competent asset.

Wedi
Member+

Re: General Abebaw is an asset

Post by Wedi » 21 Jan 2022, 21:00

temari wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 17:24
Many of those who watched his interview were positive impressed. My impression is that he could convince many who had some doubts and had many unanswered questions. I don't agree with him in some of what he said but whether you agree with him or not, you can see that he is capable of analyzing events from different angels and explaining it with competence. A competent asset.

-

ሆዳም የኦሮሙማ አገልጋይ ጀንራል አበባው እስኪ ለዚህ መስልህን ስጠን? ተረኞቹ ኦርሞዎች መከላከያን በዚህ መልኩ ነው የተቆጣጠሩት
ሰሞኑን ማዕረግ እና ሜዳይ ከተሰጣቸው የመከላከያ ጀንራሎች ውስጥ

1. ፊልድ ማርሻል ኦሮሞ
2. ከ14 ሌትናል ጄንራሎች 7ቱ ኦሮሞ ናቸው (ከእነዚህ ከ7ቱ የኦሮሞ ጀንራሎች ውስጥ 3ቱ ከ2010 ዓ።ም ወዲ ሶስት ግዜ የማዕረግ እድገት ያገኙ ናቸው)

3. ከ24ቱ ሜጀር ጀንራሎች ውስጥ 13ቱ ኦሮሞዎች ናቸው፡፡

4. ከ58ቱ ብርጋዴር ጀንራሎች ውስጥ ከግማሽ በላይ ኦሮሞዎች ናቸው

5. "ወደር የሌለው የጥቁር አንበሳ ጅግና ሜዳይ" ከተሰጣቸው ከ4ቱ ውስጥ 3ቱ ኦሮሞዎች ናቸው፡፡ 1 አገው ነው፡፡ አማራ 0/የለም)

ምንጭ ፍትህ ጋዚጣ!!

Please wait, video is loading...

Abere

Post by Abere » 21 Jan 2022, 21:40

Not sure. He could be one of the victims of the confused and convince strategy of PP/OLF. An other resource man wasted or the right man in the wrong place. :roll:
temari wrote:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 22 Jan 2022, 12:31

temari wrote:
A competent asset.

An "asset" who likes to destroy public assets

General Abebaw Tadesse admits to committing war crime of destroying civilian infrastructures and economy of their own country

". . . ኢኮኖሚ ሰንተሩ ተበተነ፤ መሰረተ ልማቱ በሙሉ ተመታ" የትግራይ ጦርነት ዋና ዓላማ በጀነራል አበባው ታደሰ

Ethiopian top General Abebaw Tadesse in his recent interview reaffirmed that the main goal of launching a military attack on #Tigrai state of #Ethiopia last year was to dismantle the development infrastructure and dismantle the regional gov't including its local political structure. They succeeded in destroying the infrastructure but failed on the rest!
Please wait, video is loading...

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Jan 2022, 13:24

ስላልተዘመረላቸው የአማራ ጀግኖች ብናወራስ/ The Unsung heroes of Amhara/:
1) ፋኖ ጀኔራል ሀሰን ኪርሙ
2) ዐርበኛ ፋኖ ዘመነ ካሴ
3) ዐርበኛ ፋኖ መሳፍንት ተስፉ
4) ዐርበኛ ፋኖ እሸቴ ሞገስ
5) ወዘተ አማራ ፋኖዎች
የእነዚህ ጀግኖች ዓላማ እና ግብ ግልፅ ነው። ጀግና ደግሞ ግልፅ ነው። እባካችሁ የጀ/ል አበባው ታደሰ ግብ የተጨናፈረ ነው። I will consider ጀ/ል አበባው ታደሰ as some who is victim of his own success - he is a kitchen rubber maid of the ኦሮሙማ ዐብይ አህመድ. He even admitted that they deliberately let the entire Wollo province to suffer under TPLF because their 100% full attention was Gondar and Afar fronts. That to me is an unforgivable crime and treason committed against the people of Wollo. The Wollo people fought alone 5 months and even were not told or assisted to defend learning the truth. This itself makes this general one of the ውታፍ ነቃይ military authorities.