Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TesfaNews
Member+

Jawar has Out-Matured Eskender Nega

Post by TesfaNews » 21 Jan 2022, 12:27

Jawar Mohammed has remained silent and peaceful since his release, meanwhile Eskinder Nega has remained troublesome and immature since his release. Eskinder like Abere is a loud dog barking the loudest which is a sign of immaturity.

Last edited by TesfaNews on 21 Jan 2022, 12:34, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Re: Jawar has Out-Matured Eskender Nega

Post by Abere » 21 Jan 2022, 12:34

Because Eskindir Nega has nothing to fear as he has been innocent ever, but Jawar Mohammed has committed serious crime and sacred of his criminal record. Eskndir is the most wise, transparent and free person. He is selfless and non-ethnoc centric he has ideas to communicate the mass where as Jawar Mohammed does not have any idea to communicate, his only noise is Orommuma. And Orommuma is not an idea or ideology. One does not have to be a scholar to preach Orommuma. It is does not mean anything for the greatest mass of Ethiopia.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 21 Jan 2022, 12:38

Jawar was immature in the past his time in jail taught him that he ain’t capable of “Meskerem 30”

Eskender is all “Me Me Me”
:lol: :lol:

Abere wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:34
Because Eskindir Nega has nothing to fear as he has been innocent ever, but Jawar Mohammed has committed serious crime and sacred of his criminal record. Eskndir is the most wise, transparent and free person. He is selfless and non-ethnoc centric he has ideas to communicate the mass where as Jawar Mohammed does not have any idea to communicate, his only noise is Orommuma. And Orommuma is not an idea or ideology. One does not have to be a scholar to preach Orommuma. It is does not mean anything for the greatest mass of Ethiopia.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Jan 2022, 13:58

TesfaNews wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:38
Jawar was immature in the past his time in jail taught him that he ain’t capable of “Meskerem 30”

Abere wrote:

You take his silence as a sign of maturity? Is there other explanation for that? What have you heard that was immature from Eskender's mouth? As Eritrean the silence you have to worry about is the Eritrans that disappeared from the face of the earth at stroke of a pen .. no doubt that is a silence that is matured but you ever live to hear it unsilenced.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Jan 2022, 13:58

TesfaNews wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:38

Abere wrote:

You take his silence as a sign of maturity? Is there other explanation for that? What have you heard that was immature from Eskender's mouth? As Eritrean the silence you have to worry about is the Eritrans that disappeared from the face of the earth at stroke of a pen .. no doubt that is a silence that is matured but you ever live to hear it unsilenced.