Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: ደሞዙ ቆሪጾምሉ ድዮም፡ እዚ ሰብኣይ? ሓቂ ክዛረብ ጀሚሩ።

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jan 2022, 20:33

Only those ignorant of history would think terrorist TPLF can have a change of heart, to work for peace! What TPLF did to the ENDF on 11/2020, was exactly what it did to the TLF on 11/1975 & later to the OLF in 1992. Those who can’t learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

Ghidewon Abay

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jan 2022, 20:45

Is Colluli about to go chinese, too?

The US govt's asymmetrical warfare against Eritrea is taking a new shape as the State Dept is attempting to intimidate an Australian Co., working in the Colluli potash mining jurisdiction. Also, the US has asked a Co. working in the energy sector to leave Eritrea. Panic!

Simon K Hagos: @tewerwari_1

Is that why, Danakali was moving at a snail's pace? Hmmm

Oh well, the chinese will bring the mine into production in no time
:mrgreen:
Last edited by Zmeselo on 20 Jan 2022, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 20 Jan 2022, 20:52

Zmeselo

EPLF did the same to ELF and Menkae, no?

I think EPLF and TPLF are paying for their past intolerance of those with differing ideas

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jan 2022, 21:11

Absolutely not, eventhough I don't know how THAT can justify what the TPLF habitually does.

The ELF's problem was leadership quality, simply put.

It went rotten from the inside (religious fanatism, leadership favoritism, bad war planning etc) and the smart ones- incidentally the ELF itself sent them to China to study- jumped ship & decided to go it their way. For that, they were hounded for elimination but survived because of the justness of their cause.

The problem with the Menkae was ideological, and could've led to serious frakture from within had it been left to methastasize.

The incurable malady with your terror junta, on the other hand, can be summarized in 2 simple words put together.

BACK & STABBING!

It loves to betray its friends, as it sees everything as a zero sum game & about coming on top (rooted in inferiority complex & crab mentality). It has no long term plan, on what it finds to be a very funny concept: serving the people. It rather serves foreign powers as the good lackey that it is, until death.

Yaaack! Disgusting!!!

eden wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 20:52
Zmeselo

EPLF did the same to ELF and Menkae, no?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 20 Jan 2022, 21:23

Menkae was highly educated and believed in education and open debates. However, they were executed. Asmara University, the only university in the land, was executed decades later by the same clique. All our backwardness trace their root cause to this aversion to education.

You are not even ready for intellectual debate. You only parrot regime talking points and boring propaganda lines.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jan 2022, 21:37

Wrong, despite ur crockodile tears! :lol:

They were, if you will, "far right".

Possibly CIA moles & in such a fiercely egalitarian EPLF, that's a no-no.

Had the leadership, on the other hand, abandoned that egalitarian thinking after Independence & created elitism- like the terror junta- with billions stashed overseas & the president living in the palace with a limo & a driver & such- I would've been the fiercest opponent to the death.

Now I wonder, why you support such a revolting & murderous-mafia organization with gallons of innocent blood on its hands?

How do you sleep at night?

Valium?

eden wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 21:23
Menkae was highly educated and believed in education and open debates. However, they were executed. Asmara University, the only university in the land, was executed decades later by the same clique. All our backwardness trace their root cause to this aversion to education.

You are not even ready for intellectual debate. You only parrot regime talking points and boring propaganda lines.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Jan 2022, 22:38

Kerkebet- the largest human made lake in Eritrea will boost Eritrea’s agro-economy by supporting the cultivation of sugarcane, wheat, groundnuts & cotton. Independently financed & constructed, it's evidence that Eritrea's principle of self reliance should be an example for all of Africa to follow.

Kokob: @NeslekiEritrea
Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 Jan 2022, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 21 Jan 2022, 00:51

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 20:45
Is Colluli about to go chinese, too?

The US govt's asymmetrical warfare against Eritrea is taking a new shape as the State Dept is attempting to intimidate an Australian Co., working in the Colluli potash mining jurisdiction. Also, the US has asked a Co. working in the energy sector to leave Eritrea. Panic!

Simon K Hagos: @tewerwari_1

Is that why, Danakali was moving at a snail's pace? Hmmm

Oh well, the chinese will bring the mine into production in no time
:mrgreen:
There was no question in my mind that the US might have suggested that they (Danakali), at least, drag their production schedule in spite of the fact that the Aussies would throw away a proven well-placed potential of growth with the available potash. The Company had been sliding its production timeline from 2018 to 2020, 2021 & the latest being to 2022, which is this year. In my opinion, the vengeful US State Department couldn't get a better opportunity than now to "Panish" Eritrea in any way it could. The Danakali Potash Company being partially owned by the Australians, the project could be an easy target for the US to have its way.
If the US throws its childish temper tantrum, well, I guess the Chinese would probably hop in and seize such a golden opportunity. I would!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 21 Jan 2022, 01:24

A Chinese takeover of the Colluli potash mining contract in Eritrea appears to be the most likely scenario, given that China relies on imports of potash, widely used as a fertilizer, for about half of its total annual demand, which could pave way for other lucrative trade contracts to help Eritrea circumvent the unwarranted, politically motivated US sanctions. In the current bipolar world order, when one door closes many more will open. 8) 8)