Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Gonder, keeps on declaring war on Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2022, 07:06

Well, as usual, Eritreans are ready for any eventuality. Do your worst, ungrateful idiots!

Last edited by Zmeselo on 19 Jan 2022, 07:26, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Gonder, keeps on declaring war on Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Jan 2022, 07:22

temari

Post by temari » 19 Jan 2022, 07:24

Some idiots never learn. I know these idiots have the right to hold whatever map they want but the officials in Gonder should at least try to educate these idiots. They are embarrassing us, Ethiopians, every year. What a shame!
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 07:06
Well, as usual, Eritreans are ready for any eventuality. Do your worst, ungrateful idiots!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 19 Jan 2022, 08:35

Please wait, video is loading...
Over exaggerating a few individual as all of Gondar is a big shame! Even if 1 map included Eritrea and and a million maps didnt u guys would go nuts
Zmeselo wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 07:06

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 08:49

I don't know the negative side of using that map. The people didn't badmouthing Eritrea's name but they are praising Eritrea as part of Ethiopia.
By the way, we only need Assab because it is unjust to make Ethiopia landlocked. From the outset it was deliberately done to isolate Ethiopia from the sea. We should share sea outlet appropriately.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 19 Jan 2022, 09:00

Zemso,

You are really feminine cos i see you crying and b.i.t.ching all the time

Jimmy

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 19 Jan 2022, 09:10

Is that a theory adopted from your Agame prostitute mother? Eritrea is a country built by the blood & bones of its martyrs. It doesn't allow any foreigner to step its feet in its soil.
Eritrea does not covet an inch of z territory of its neighbors. However, it will not also concede an inch of its sovereign territory
PIA

ናህና ኣይንህብን፡ዘይናህና ኣይንደልን።
Abaymado wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 08:49
I don't know the negative side of using that map. The people didn't badmouthing Eritrea's name but they are praising Eritrea as part of Ethiopia.
By the way, we only need Assab because it is unjust to make Ethiopia landlocked. From the outset it was deliberately done to isolate Ethiopia from the sea. We should share sea outlet appropriately.
Last edited by pushkin on 19 Jan 2022, 11:38, edited 2 times in total.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jan 2022, 09:24

pushkin wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 09:10
Is that a theory adopted from your Agame prostitute mother? Eritrea is a country built by the blood & bones of its martyrs. It doesn't allow any foreigner to step its feet in its soil!"Eritrea does not covet an inch of z territory of its neighbors. However, it will not also concede an
Eritrea does not covet an inch of z territory of its neighbors. However, it will not also concede an inch of its sovereign territory
PIA

ናህና ኣይንህብን፡ዘይናህና ኣይንደልን።
Abaymado wrote:
fk you

how the hell on the earth the demarcation done? Who demarcated? I think the people of Ethiopia have slightest clue about it. Who was he mastermind behind that?

Of course we need Assab port or we need other way to the sea outlet.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 19 Jan 2022, 09:33

Wedi Adgi

you still bixching like a little girl you insecure bxtch

Abaymado wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 09:24

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 19 Jan 2022, 12:37

Misraq wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 09:00
Zemso,

Jimmy
Hey, you ጨናዊ ምጥራቕ, what Zmeselo brought is a legit concern. You mother fµcker, in Eritrea we respect our females and we do not denigrate them like you do, coҁk suҁking Son Of a B¡tch! But luckily the majority of Ethiopians are not like you, a thru and thru idiot! Don't mess with Eritreans, you twerp!
Last edited by Temt on 19 Jan 2022, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 19 Jan 2022, 13:25

When you think about the Eritrean soldiers who sacrificed their precious lives in Humera and other parts of Gondar to prevent a genocide of the proportion of Maikadra and then you see these mindless zealots together with their officials disrespecting Eritreans in general and the same soldiers who gave their lives in particular your blood boils. They need to learn their lessons the hard way.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 19 Jan 2022, 15:50

Temt wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 12:37
Misraq wrote:
Zemso,

Jimmy
Hey, you ጨናዊ ምጥራቕ, what Zmeselo brought is a legit concern. You mother fµcker, in Eritrea we respect our females and we do not denigrate them like you do, coҁk suҁking Son Of a B¡tch! But luckily the majority of Ethiopians are not like you, a thru and thru idiot! Don't mess with Eritreans, you twerp!
You are hired. When I sha.g Zemso, the number one whiner and sobber in this forum, you can clean the mess. You will have the presigious job of taking the condom out of my d.i.c.k, throw it to the trash, come with a towel cleaning my manhood and Zemso's arse.

Then it will be your turn to bend down to recieved my million sp.e.rm and Zemso to clean your dirty & ravaged arse

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 19 Jan 2022, 16:23

is this Marshal miss Misraq? brother Yaballlo? when she grew her beard during her speedy run for her life on the Gashena area.
yaballo wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 16:18

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Jan 2022, 16:28

Those who live in a fairy tale world can't tell a reality even when it smacks them upside the head. For such self-deluded individuals, no matter what you do, you cannot reason them out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. IQ Matters! 8)

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 19 Jan 2022, 17:02

Funny how a "guy" who prefer to using a feminine pronoun always talks about manhood aka d>iick....it is odd, don't you think?
Now, the dicckless Misraq ho.....do you think Zmeselo or any Eritrean just sit and watch while you cowards of 40 million who can't even save one single village from minority agames of a 3 million; disrespect our sovereignty? We know your dead Derg soldier daddy has had committed much more genocide in Eritrea than the Agames ever will but we lend our muscle to your ungrateful Mother Fkrs because the Agames were disrespecting our independence and integral sovereignty
Misraq wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 15:50
Temt wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 12:37
Misraq wrote:
Zemso,

Jimmy
You are hired. When I sha.g Zemso, the number one whiner and sobber in this forum, you can clean the mess. You will have the presigious job of taking the condom out of my d.i.c.k, throw it to the trash, come with a towel cleaning my manhood and Zemso's arse.

Then it will be your turn to bend down to recieved my million sp.e.rm and Zemso to clean your dirty & ravaged arse

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Jan 2022, 17:49

The terrorist agame are having a field day, thinking they have found a crack they can exploit. ብር ተበሉስ አብ ገሃንመ እሳት! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 19 Jan 2022, 17:50

If a deluded church leader paints a deformed map that included Eritrea,and .all the sudden it has became an abriedgment on Eritra sovereignty.it is Much Ado about Nothing on grand scale . It is not the policy of the church, it is an individual decision out of thousends of churches. If you find it offensive send an open letter to the church and that would be the end. We all be ill served if we keep on making a mountain out of a molehill.Mark this kind of side shows as a distraction, correct it ,and move on, instead of pulling out outdated stereotypes form our closet to pelet each other. Yabello the old pi. mp don't start your lap dance..not yet. You used to plaster Eritrean people misery on this forum, how soon you flipped.. a mark of pi.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 19 Jan 2022, 19:13

TGAA wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 17:50
If a deluded church leader paints a deformed map that included Eritrea,and .all the sudden it has became an abriedgment on Eritra sovereignty.it is Much Ado about Nothing on grand scale . It is not the policy of the church, it is an individual decision out of thousends of churches. If you find it offensive send an open letter to the church and that would be the end. We all be ill served if we keep on making a mountain out of a molehill.Mark this kind of side shows as a distraction, correct it ,and move on, instead of pulling out outdated stereotypes form our closet to pelet each other. Yabello the old pi. mp don't start your lap dance..not yet. You used to plaster Eritrean people misery on this forum, how soon you flipped.. a mark of pi.
TGAA,

I agree with you; further more, chances are that "caricature" map was designed and sponsored by some enthusiastic wealthy Eritrean/Ethio sesame farmer who resides in Gondar coveting a huge return in investments, from the newly expanded farm land in Wolkait/Tsegede, hoping to export it through Massawa/Asab free ports. Off course, s/he is smart and has the right to feel & wish that way. :P

At this juncture believe you me, Ethiopians, particularly Gondares, won't wish any ill will towards Eritrea/Eritreans; nor touch them by a 10 feet poll to forcefully unite with them.

If anything, it's only the idiot Woyane who do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result! Ha..Ha...Ha!

So, listen to me, Eritreans Amiches in this forum, don't overestimate and overvalue yourselves to Ethiopians; we don't need another headache & another stupid war with you; we're trying to manage Woyane; if anything, our future peaceful economic integration is going to be for mutual benefit.

In other words, Eritreans can shove the ports up their A*ss! :mrgreen:

Cheers!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 19 Jan 2022, 19:14

TGAA wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 17:50
Well said Amigo, unfortunately we have very insecure emsam kittens who freak out of a single individual actions. F.u.c.k them since they don't reason and one shouldn't reason with them either.

Zemso is one emsam finafinint who always like to ቢች around

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Jan 2022, 21:22

Abaymado wrote:
So you are endorsing what has been done in Gondar which is incorporating Eritrea with Ethiopia under the outdated Ethiopian flag ????? I think you should be very very careful with what you are wishing for.. because I don't think the people of Amhara need more enemies when they already have more than enough enemies they can handle... The sad part of this fantasy is that Amhara can't even walk freely in Oromia, Benshagul or Tigray let alone to incorporate a sovereign Independent Country Eritrea..

I just hope that the people of Amhara learn a lesson from agames... The evil agames are where they are today because they created too many enemies by incorporating lands that don't belong to them.... I don't think this is a wise idea for the few confused Amhara to follow the track of agames if they really care about their people.. Focus only on your worst enemy who happen to be agames...Ok ? Remember, agames have been working 24/7 to snatch your Welqait, Tsegede, Tseleti and Humera :twisted: :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Having said that I respect the people of Amhara and that I don't believe the over 30 millions of Amhara people endorse this dangerous fantasy....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group