Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

አርማ የሌለው ሰንደቅ አላማ መያዝ ክልክል ነው የሚለው የመንግስት ድንቁርና

Post by Horus » 18 Jan 2022, 15:02

አርማ የሌለው ሰንደቅ አላማ መያዝ ክልክል ነው ማለት ምን ማለት ነው?

ያዲስ አበባ ፖሊስ በሉት ያዲሳባ ማዘጋጃ ምነው የቋንቋ አዋቂዎች ቢያማክሩ!

አንደኛ የዎያኔ ጸረ ኢትዮጵያ መንግስት ይህን የኢትዮጵያ ሰንደቅ አላማ ለማጥፋት ሲሞክር እራሱ ጠፍቷል!

ይህኛው ያቢይ መንግስትም ተመሳሳይ ስህተት ከመስራት ራሱን ይጠብቅ! ይህ ሰንደቅ አላማ አይለወጥም፣ አይጠፋም!!

የሆነው ሆኖ አርማ የሌለው ምን ማለት ነው? አርማ ማለት ምን ማለት ነው?

ሰንደቅ አላማ የሚለው ስም ከሁለት ቃላት የተሰራ ጽንስ ነው ። አንዱ ሰንደቅ ነው ፤ ሌላው አላማ ነው ።

ሰንደቅ ማለት ስነ ደቅ፣ ስነ ዲካ፣ ስነ ማሳያ ወይም አመልካች፣ ማሳያ ስልት፣ ማሳያ ዘዴ ማለት ነው ።

አርማ ማለት አላማ፣ መለያ፣ ማሊያ፣ መታወቂያ ማለት ነው ። ስለዚህ አርማ የሌለው ማለት መለያ የሌለው፣ መታወቂያ የሌለው ሰንደቅ ማለት ነው ። ይህ ትርጉም የለሽ አላዋቂ የሚለው ነገር ነው ። ባንዲራ ማለት አርማ ማለት ነው ። አላማ ማለት ነው ። አርማ ያንድ ነገር መለያ ቀለም ወይም መልክ ማለት ነው ።

ስለዚህ የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ አርማ፣ ማሊያ፣ መለያ ቀለም ምልክት ራሱ ባንዲራው አረንጓዴ ቢጫ ቀይ ነው ። ያ ነው አርማ የሚባለው።

ሰንደቅ ማሳየት፣ ስነ ደቂያ መምራት ማሳየት ማለት ነው ! ደቂቅ፣ ደቂቀ መምህር፣ ተከታይ፣ ተመሪ እንዲሉ ማለት ነው!

ስነ ደቅ ማለት ቀለም፣ አርማ፣ አላማ፣ መለያ ምልክት፣ ማሊያ ማለት አይደለም ። የባንዲራ ዋና ትርጉሙ ያለው አርማ የሚለው ላይ ነው ። ያ አርማ ፣ ያ መለያ ያለው ዎያኔ የለጠፈው ባይተዋር ፔንታግራም (አምስት ጫፍ ያለው ምስል) ሳይሆን አረንጓዴ ቢጫ ቀይ ህብረ ቀለም ነው!!!

ያዲሳባ ፖሊስ አርማ ያለው ሰንደቅ አላማ አትያዙ ሲል ቋንቋ አለማወቁን ነው የነገረን !! ያሳዝናል !! ዞሮ ዞሮ የኢትዮጵያ አርማ፣ የኢትዮያ ሕዝብ ማሊያ ምን እንደ ሆነ ሕዝቡ ያውቀዋልና ፖሊስ ከንቱ ልፋቱን ይርሳው እንላለን !!!!

Last edited by Horus on 21 Jan 2022, 03:34, edited 7 times in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: አርማ የሌለው ሰንደቅ አላማ መያዝ ክልክል ነው የሚለው ድንቁርና

Post by Horus » 18 Jan 2022, 22:42

yaballo wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 18:16
himm ..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Pd3-7e4z8

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: አርማ የሌለው ሰንደቅ አላማ መያዝ ክልክል ነው የሚለው ድንቁርና

Post by Horus » 18 Jan 2022, 22:57

ይህን ሰንደቅ አላማ ለመከልከል መጀመሪያ ኢትዮጵያን መከልከል ይኖርብሃል! ፍጹም የማይቻል ነገር !!!

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: አርማ የሌለው ሰንደቅ አላማ መያዝ ክልክል ነው የሚለው የመንግስት ድንቁርና

Post by Horus » 21 Jan 2022, 03:44

በዚህ ወቅት የአቢይ ካድሬዎች የፈጽሙት ነገር የሚያሳየው ምን ያህል ኢትዮጵያን እንደ ማያውቁና ከወያኔ ወድቀት እንዳልተማሩ ነው። እነ አቢይን ወደ ስልጣን ያመጣው ሕዝባዊ ቁጣ ያቢይን መንግስት ከስልጣብ ሊያወርድ ይችላል ! ሁሉም ከታሪክ ይማር!! ግፍ ባለበት አመጽ ይኖራል !!! ብልጽግና ያሻውን ባንዲራ ሊሰቅል ይችላል!!

የኢትዮጵያ ሰንደቅ አላማ ንጹህ አረንጓዴ ቢጫ ቀይ ነው !! በቃ

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Jan 2022, 10:00

Horus wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 03:44
በዚህ ወቅት የአቢይ ካድሬዎች የፈጽሙት ነገር የሚያሳየው ምን ያህል ኢትዮጵያን እንደ ማያውቁና ከወያኔ ወድቀት እንዳልተማሩ ነው። እነ አቢይን ወደ ስልጣን ያመጣው ሕዝባዊ ቁጣ ያቢይን መንግስት ከስልጣብ ሊያወርድ ይችላል ! ሁሉም ከታሪክ ይማር!! ግፍ ባለበት አመጽ ይኖራል !!! ብልጽግና ያሻውን ባንዲራ ሊሰቅል ይችላል!!

I think Ethiopia is a country governed by a law, the laws of the country are based on the constitution of the same.
The constitution has stipulated what the symbols and other national emblemes should look like, like any other constitutions around the world. To demand one's right we first need to abide ourselves by the rule of the law itself, you can't have it both ways, defying the law and also demanding to have rights (unfettered rights).

There is a rule of the game, which governs everybody's game in the country.

If you consider yourself above the rule of the law, then go ahead and topple the constitutional order in the country first.

The problem I think is that some Amhara extremists want to have multiple cards, they use a political party, then they also use a free press cover, then they also use the cover of religion, then they use the cover of ethnic violence against them and more.

Using any of these tools is not a problem by itself, but when used in mixing them all together shouldn't be allowed, so that the country may come to peace.

The bottom line is that Amhara extremists couldn't come into terms with they being not at the top of the country's power echelon.

We can give it many different names and forms but the problem is one and the same and the cause in this case is Amhara extremists camp.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 21 Jan 2022, 11:29

Horus,
I don't know if I commented about it but the neo tribal junta has deliberately prevented the flag in Addis and oromia as other areas of Amhara were decorated with it. Thier objective is to pass a setup!d and politically calcukated message across the self-poisoned and paranoid qerro and their tribal followers that the flag is just that of Amhara.

Trust me, these neo tribal juntas have already declared war on Ethiopia. You can notice what they have done or try to do piece by piece. The primitives don't have enough mental capacity to distinguish between country flag and party flag.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 21 Jan 2022, 11:44

Defend The GaIIa Tribe
Does the constitution stipulate that opdo flag be used in Addis in the place of Ethiopian flag during the irecha ? I bet it is not stipulated.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 10:00
Horus wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 03:44

I think Ethiopia is a country governed by a law, the laws of the country are based on the constitution of the same.
The constitution has stipulated what the symbols and other national emblemes should look like, like any other constitutions around the world. To demand one's right we first need to abide ourselves by the rule of the law itself, you can't have it both ways, defying the law and also demanding to have rights (unfettered rights).

There is a rule of the game, which governs everybody's game in the country.

If you consider yourself above the rule of the law, then go ahead and topple the constitutional order in the country first.

The problem I think is that some Amhara extremists want to have multiple cards, they use a political party, then they also use a free press cover, then they also use the cover of religion, then they use the cover of ethnic violence against them and more.

Using any of these tools is not a problem by itself, but when used in mixing them all together shouldn't be allowed, so that the country may come to peace.

The bottom line is that Amhara extremists couldn't come into terms with they being not at the top of the country's power echelon.

We can give it many different names and forms but the problem is one and the same and the cause in this case is Amhara extremists camp.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Jan 2022, 16:04

አቢይ አህመድኮ የዛሬ 3 አመት ለውጡ ኢህአድጋዊ ነው ብሎ ነበር ። የትግሬ ባንዳ ለራሱ በቀረጸው ሕግና ባንዲራ የኦሮሞ ስልጣን እንደ ማይጸና ቀስ በቀስ የሚገባቸው ይመስለኛል። ሰንደቅ አላማ የህዝብ ማንነት እና ምንነት አርማ እንደ ሆነ ሁሉ የአንድ ሕዝብ አላማና ትግልም አርማ ነው ። የትግሬ ባንዳ አዲስ አበባን ከያዘ ጀምሮ የታገልነው በዚህ ሰንደቅ አላማ ነው ። የአቢይ ካድሬዎች ይህን ታሪክ ከረሱት ወደ ፊት ይደርሱበታል!

በዚህ አገር አቀፍ መግባባት ላይ መጀመሪያ ተነስቶ መፈታት ያለበት የኢትዮጵያዊነታችና ሕዝበንታችን ምልክት የሆነውን ሰንደቅ አላማ ከትግሬ ባንዳዎች አይዲዮሎጂ ነጻ ማድረግ ነው ። ግዙፉ የኦሮሞ ገዥዎች ስህተት የሚሆነው ያ ነው ። ወይ ኢትዮጵያ ካፈረሱት የወያኔ ባንዳዎች ጋር ይቆማሉ ወይም ከኢትዮጵያ ጋር ይቆማሉ። ይህ እጅቅ ቀላል ሲምፕል ሃቅ የማያውቅ ሰው በኢትዮጵያ የለም ።

ባለኮከብ ባንዲራ የጎሳ ፊውዳሊዝም የነወያኔ ባንዳዎች ባንዲራ ነው ፤ ይህ አለም ያውቀዋል ። የዘውድ ባንዲራ አምበሳ አለው ። የኦርቶዶክስ ባንዲራ የእግዚአብሄር ዙፋን አለው ። የኢህአደግ/ብልጽኛ ባንዲራ ፔንታግራም አለው ። የኢትዮጵያ ሰንደቅ አላማ ንጹህ አረንጓዴ ቢጫ ቀይ ነው !! በቃ !!! እነአቢይ አህመድ በኢትዮጵያ ሰላም ከፈለጉ ይህን ሲምፕል ሃቅ መቀበልና ካድሬዎቻቸውን ማሰልጠን ግድ ይላቸዋል!

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 22 Jan 2022, 06:51

Horus,

I envite you listen to this the most laughable interview response about the flag. Mind that this individual is now Abiy's minister of culture.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLRLpTwQ/

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Jan 2022, 09:34

kibramlak wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 11:44
Defend The GaIIa Tribe
Does the constitution stipulate that opdo flag be used in Addis in the place of Ethiopian flag during the irecha ? I bet it is not stipulated.
I don't even know what OPDO's flag looks like, if you are talking about the Oromia region's flag, then that is indeed stipulated in the relevant laws in the country. Any symbol stipulated in the country's legal systems shouldn't be forbidden to show/use it in any public spaces, in my view at least.

Now, I am getting about which corner you are from, such level of hate will going to eat you from inside out first and foremost.

The task you have been given will not going to be successful, that much I can tell you.

The great Oromo people shouldn't have been bad-mouthed by a character like you, a certain moron.