Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

The mighty Tigray built foundation of civilization in Ethiopia.. not Amhara!!!

Post by Hawzen » 18 Jan 2022, 19:39

:lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Cool down please.. I am just trying to tell you what the twisted heart agames have been saying 24/7 in Tigrigna for the last over three years :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the majority of Amhara people don't know Tigrigna and let me try to paraphrase very critical allegations the agame clan have made against you...

Agame say "Ethiopia and specially Amhara need the history of Tigray but not the people of Tigray." They also said time and again " The main reasons Amhara are committed to extinct the people of Tigray is that Amhara want our history of civilization such as Axumite Kingdom, Adwa war victory, Geez alphabets, Calendar, Cultures and values". Not only Agames believe they are the only owners of all the history of civilization in Ethiopia, but also agames have consistently said people of Amhara don't have any history whatsoever...

I know agames are the worst liars.. but I just want to hear from you..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

TGAA
Member+

Re: The mighty Tigray built foundation of civilization in Ethiopia.. not Amhara!!!

Post by TGAA » 18 Jan 2022, 19:55

What do you expect? this KATIKALA drenched dotard used to be their history teacher.

Wedi
Member+

Re: The mighty Tigray built foundation of civilization in Ethiopia.. not Amhara!!!

Post by Wedi » 18 Jan 2022, 19:57

Hawzen wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 19:39

:lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Cool down please.. I am just trying to tell you what the twisted heart agames have been saying 24/7 in Tigrigna for the last over three years :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the majority of Amhara people don't know Tigrigna and let me try to paraphrase very critical allegations the agame clan have made against you...

Agame say "Ethiopia and specially Amhara need the history of Tigray but not the people of Tigray." They also said time and again " The main reasons Amhara are committed to extinct the people of Tigray is that Amhara want our history of civilization such as Axumite Kingdom, Adwa war victory, Geez alphabets, Calendar, Cultures and values". Not only Agames believe they are the only owners of all the history of civilization in Ethiopia, but also agames have consistently said people of Amhara don't have any history whatsoever...

I know agames are the worst liars.. but I just want to hear from you..

Dedebit is always dedeb
Their uncontrollable and crazy inferiority complex is destroying them. Now they are on the verge of extinction after they pressed the self destruction but1on!!

They created enmity with their all neighbours. That is a crazy thing to start war with all their neighbours and ask for help from their white masters as if they care for them!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 18 Jan 2022, 22:25

Honourable brother Hawzein,

Thank you for bringing this to light. Agames narrative of such and such on Amharas always entertain me. Mind you agames were insecure when it comes to Amhara even when they were leading in 4 killo. So it is inferiority complex and insecurities on their quarter always eat them.

With that been said, I can gaurantee you that future generations of Agames will have Amharas number one in their roaster list of people they respect.

Jimmy

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 18 Jan 2022, 22:25

Thank you for bringing this to light. Agames narrative of such and such on Amharas always entertain me. Mind you agames were insecure when it comes to Amhara even when they were leading in 4 killo. So it is inferiority complex and insecurities on their quarter always eat them.

With that been said, I can gaurantee you that future generations of Agames will have Amharas number one in their roaster list of people they respect.

Jimmy

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Jan 2022, 23:01

ትግራይ ኮንቲነንት መሆንዋን ቡዙ ኢትዮጵያውያን ኡስከ አሁን የማያውቁ አሉ። ጌታችን ጆ ባይደን ግን በደንብ ያውቃሉ። ፈረንጅ ይግደለኝ። :roll:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Jan 2022, 20:59

Misraq wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 22:25

Jimmy
Honorable Jimmy,

You are absolutely correct.. The extreme obsession of Agames on the people of Amhara is nothing but a clear indication of insecurity and inferiority complexity..... I think Agames fear the people of Amhara but they don't want to admit it openly.. One day, Agames will definitely show respect to the people of Amhara they deserve... But before that..I think the people of Amhara have to be ready to make dear sacrifice in order to unequivocally be respected by the low IQ Agames..... I understand the people of Amhara have already started the journey and now it is time to go all the way to the finish line to [deleted] agames inflated egos.

By the way, I have also been entertained by almost all of the agames who open their mouth 24/7 on all the medias including social medica such as youtube and Facebook...... They are equivalent to fancy fiction movies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb