Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"አዳዲስ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች አንከፍትም"፦ የትምሕርት ሚኒስትር ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋ EBC

Post by sarcasm » 18 Jan 2022, 09:53

"ሀገራችን ያሉ የከፍተኛ ትምሕርት ተቋማት ጥራት ያለው ትምሕርት በመስጠት ብቁ ዜጋ መፍጠር እስካልቻሉ ድረስ አዳዲስ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች አንከፍትም"፦ ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋ
የትምሕርት ሚኒስቴር በትምሕርት ጥራት ማስጠበቅን በተመለከተ ከጎንደር ዩኒቨርሲቲ ምሁራን ጋር እየመከረ ነው።
የትምሕርት ሚኒስትር ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋ በኢትዮጵያ የትምሕርት ሥርዓት ግቦችና ይዘውት የመጡትን አዎንታዊና አሉታዊ ውጤቶች በተመለከተ ገለጻ አድርገዋል።
ባለፉት ዓመታት የትምሕርት ሥርዓቱ ለሽፋን የሰጠውን ያክል ለጥራት ትኩረት አለመስጠቱ፣ ትምሕርት ቤቶች የፖለቲካ ማራመጃ ማዕከላት መሆናቸው፣ ብቁ ዜጋ ለመፍጠር በሚደረገው ጥረት ላይ አሉታዊ ተጽዕኖ መፍጠራቸውን አንስተዋል።
በትምሕርት ሥርዓቱ አተገባበር ወጥነት አለመኖር፣ በግልና በመንግሥት የትምሕርት ተቋማት ላይ የትምሕርት አሰጣጥና አተገባበር መለያየት በተጨማሪም ችግር ፈች ዜጋ ለመፍጠር በሚደረገው ሂደት ላይ እንቅፋት እየፈጠሩ መሆኑን አብራርተዋል።
ሚኒስትሩ እነዚህን ችግሮች ለመቅረፍ ትምህርት ሚኒስቴር በሁሉም አካባቢዎች ጥራት ያለው ትምህርት እውን ለማድረግ እየሠራ እንደሚገኝ ነው የተናገሩት ሲል የዘገበው አሚኮ ነው።
"ሀገራችን ያሉ የከፍተኛ ትምሕርት ተቋማት ጥራት ያለው ትምሕርት በመስጠት ብቁ ዜጋ መፍጠር እስካልቻሉ ድረስ አዳዲስ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች አንከፍትም" ሲሉም ለትምሕርት ጥራት በቀጣይ ሊሰጠው የሚችለውን ትኩረት አስረድተዋል።
የውይይቱ ተሳታፊ የጎንደር ዩኒቨርሲቲ ምሁራንም በትምሕርት ዘርፉ በሀገሪቱ ለዓመታት የዘለቀውን ችግር ለመቅረፍ ሚኒስቴሩ እያደረገ ያለውን ጥረት አድንቀዋል።
የሚታዩ ውስንነቶችን ለመቅረፍ የበኩላቸውን እንደሚወጡም አሳውቀዋል።
በውይይቱ የትምሕርት ሚኒስትር ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋን ጨምሮ በየደረጃው የሚገኙ የመንግሥት የሥራ ኀላፊዎች ተገኝተዋል።
Please wait, video is loading...

Couldn't they improve quality and continue to extend the reach of universities in tandem, as in the rest of the world?
sarcasm wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 09:00

Prosperity Party's Library and TPLF's 52 Universities & 100,000 schools

የኢህአዴግ ትምህርትና የብልጽግና ላይብረሪ ወግ ....

By Finfinne Times

ኢህአዴግ 52 ዩኒቨርስቲዎችን ገንብቷል። በእነዚህ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች ውስጥ ቢያንስ ከሶስት በላይ ትላልቅ ቤተመፅሀፍቶች ይኖሩታል። በመላው ሀገሪቱ የተገነቡ ቁጥራቸው ከ100 ሺህ በላይ የሚሆኑ አንደኛና ሁለተኛ ደረጃ ትምህርት ቤቶች የሙያ ማሰልጠኛ ተቋማት አይረሱም።

በዘመነ ኢህአዴግ ከተሰሩ መሰረተ ልማቶች በተለይ በትምህርትና በጤና ዘርፎች የተከናወኑ ስራዎች አስደናቂ ነበሩ።

በ2010 አመተ ልደት በተደረገ ጥናት በኢትዮጵያ ከ30 ሚሊዮን በላይ ዜጎች በትምህርት ገበታ ላይ እንደሚገኙ ይፋ ሆኖ ነበር። በዘመነ ኢህአዴግ በተለይ ከ2003 በኃላ በአመት በአማካይ ከ100 እስከ 300 ሺህ ተማሪዎች ከመንግሥት ዩኒቨርስቲዎች በተለያዩ ሙያዎች ተመርቀው ይወጡ ነበር።

ካለው የህዝብ ቁጥር ከተጨባጭ የሀገራችን ሁኔታ አንፃር የትምህርት ተደራሽነት ላይ ትኩረት አድርጎ ቀስ በቀስ ወደ ትምህርት ጥራት ማተኮር አስፈላጊ ነበር። ኢህአዴግም በጨለማው 27 አመታት ውስጥ ይህንን በተግባር አሳክቶታል።

በእነዚህ ሂደቶች የትምህርት ፖሊሲን ጨምሮ የገጠሙ የተለያዩ ችግሮች ቢኖሩም ለአንድ ሀገር የእድገት መሰረት የሆነው ትምህርት ላይ ታሪክ በፍፁም የማይረሳው ስራዎች ተሰርተዋል።

ኢህአዴግ መሃይም ያልተማረ ፥ የደነዘዘ ምንም አይነት ጠቀሜታ የሌለው ትውልድ አፍርቷል ብለው ጭፍኖች ሲናገሩ እገረማለሁ። ትምህርትን ያስፋፋና በነፃ ያቀረበ መንግስት ላይ ትውልድን በመግደል ሲታማ እስቃለሁ።

የትምህርት ጥራት ፖሊሲው ፥ የሚያጋጥሙ አሉታዊ ተግዳሮቶች .. ወዘተ ይኖራሉ። ነገር ግን እጁን እየቆጠረ ሂሳብ የሚሰራ ፥ ትምህርት ምን እንደሆነ የማይታወቅበት ፥ ትምህርት ቤቶች ያልነበሩት አካባቢዎች ላይ ቢያንስ ቢያንስ አንድ ትውልድ እስከ አስረኛ ክፍል እንዲማር አድርጓል።

በእርግጥ ኢህአዴግ ጥቂት የመሃል ሀገር ሰዎች ልብ ወለድ የሚያነቡበትና የሚዝናኑበት ላይብረሪ አልሰራም ይሆናል። ነገር ግን መላው የኢትዮጵያ ብሔረሰቦች እንዲማሩ ያስቻለ የትምህርት ተደራሽነትና የእውቀት አብርሆት እንዲፈነጥቅ ያደረገ አስደናቂ ስራዎችን ሰርቷል። ማንም ቢክድ ታሪክ ግን በፍጹም አይክደውም !!

Finfinne Times
Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: "አዳዲስ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች አንከፍትም"፦ የትምሕርት ሚኒስትር ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋ EBC

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Jan 2022, 11:42

ፈረንጆች በትውልድ አገሬ ትግራይ የገነቡዋቸው ኢኒበርስቲዎች ተማሪዎቹ ላይ የበታችነት ሥሜትን ከማሳደር ባሻገር የፈየዱት ነገር የለም። አንድ የፈረንጆች የግብረሶዶም ተቋም በትግራይ ውስጥ የህፃናት ትምህርት ቤት ከፍቶ ተማሪዎቹን የሶዶማውያን ባንዲራ ያለበት የደንብ ልብስ ኡንዲለብሱ አደረጋቸው። ጁንታዎች ትምህርት ቤቱ የትግራይ የሥልጣኔ መገለጫ እንደሆነ አድርገው ይቆጥሩታል። በቃሊቲ እስር ቤት የወያኔ መርማሪዎች በደደቢት በረሃ በለመዱት ግብረሰዶም ወንድ እስረኞችን ይደፍሩ ነበር። ለዚህ ነው አውነ አረጋዊ ፀሓይ ትግራይን ለቆ የተሰደደው። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Jan 2022, 11:46

Eden, your current darling “ Finfinie times” constantly taking issue that doesn’t make sense. TPLF does everything for a show. That has to be changed. While I was in Addis I have seen guys who graduated from universities who couldn’t graduate from a suburban high school where I live. Berhanu is right.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 18 Jan 2022, 11:58

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 11:46
Eden, your current darling “ Finfinie times” constantly taking issue that doesn’t make sense. TPLF does everything for a show. That has to be changed. While I was in Addis I have seen guys who graduated from universities who couldn’t graduate from a suburban high school where I live. Berhanu is right.
Couldn't he improve quality and continue to further extend the reach of universities in tandem, as in the rest of the world?

Abere

Post by Abere » 18 Jan 2022, 12:48

I think the Ministry of Education strategy sounds logical at this time. The exponential growth of colleges and universities without these institutions meeting any higher level education standard is fraud. Most of these TPLF's institutions are squatter institution with sub-standard quality that don't even match with Derg era Senior High School education. It is going to be a tough job a head for the Ministry Education to bring these squatter Institutions in par with the rest of the worlds University standards. It is not that difficult to build buildings and assign students with their teacher and call it a university in paper, which exactly was what TPLF did. However, the quality of the academic credential and the level of accreditation depends on a number of criteria such as instructional quality, quality of faculty(teacher), admission quality, academic independence/governance, funding, publication, etc. The quality of higher education in Ethiopia was a joke. It was not a job creating, Not demand driven, not producer of critical thinkers. The graduates of such universities were qualitatively the same as the uneducated Ethiopian mass. These institutions were wasteful and produced liabilities, unemployables (working menial work as their uneducated parents). The government being the most employer of these uneducated so-called universities rather trained them not career opportunities but cadres in the over saturated government sector, just to spy and harass others. This is definitely going to be a tough job for Prof. Berhanu Nega to undo such a rotten system.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 18 Jan 2022, 13:40

He is absolutely correct.
What do brick and glass building have to do with producing intelligent students?
When the supply exceeds the demands every thing is cheap like what woyane did to the Ethiopian education system.
Less and strict policies to get in the universities will produce much better results.
Man, look at face book profiles of majority of the Ethiopians and all the funfunat agames. They all are are graduates of universities (that is what they say) and they don't even par with the Eritrean high school graduates.
And amazingly them agames brag that they built 100ds or 1000ds of universities which produce dumb as*ses and try to down Eritrea because it didn't build universities when it is the only African nation which understood that African countries need many colleges which satisfy the countries needs.

Here is an example.
This beautiful Eritrean young lady in the clip, one will think was educated abroad. And it is not only her, but we witnessed the result of Eritrea's education system in our professional athletes.

Side note:

She was a SAWA graduste too. That means she knows how to shoot an enemy of Eritrea in between the eyes.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 18 Jan 2022, 14:06

Assegid, I rest my case.
Eritrea is 3rd in literacy in Africa after South Africa and Namibia and 1st in IQ.
And it started its endeavors from scratch while the rest of the baboon nations including woyane led Ethiopia had no hiccups or any hasad neighbor putting obstacles on their highways in their entire existence.
Facts.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 18 Jan 2022, 14:21

sarcasm wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 11:58

Couldn't he improve quality and continue to further extend the reach of universities in tandem, as in the rest of the world?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

The rest of the World??? Really?

The beggar clan talking about education is akin to expect a chimp to recite Shakespear's soliloquy.....In the 21st century, you have NOT been able to feed yourselves, yet here you're talking about subjects beyond your IQs........ And it doesn't require one to be a psychologist to figure out why Agames behave the way you do. I recognize that that is a compensatory trait for your inadequacies you Agames incorporated not only to your inner soul, but is institutionalized it to your 'political system'.......

I would say just stick to your rightful place in this world- keep us updated how inhumane we've become for failing to feed you!!! የለማኝ ዘር!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Jan 2022, 15:07

Eden quality matters. Your implication that everybody is collage material is not supported with evidence. Where I live not even thirty percent of the population has graduated from colleges with first degree. But it is the richest country in the planet. Quality really matters ; it should be where the focus must be. If quantity follows quality it is great. But as the sacrifice of quality we shouldn’t have quantity of those who do not read the diploma awarded.

Assegid S.

Post by Assegid S. » 18 Jan 2022, 17:58

Cigar wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 14:06
Assegid, I rest my case.
Eritrea is 3rd in literacy in Africa after South Africa and Namibia and 1st in IQ.
And it started its endeavors from scratch while the rest of the baboon nations including woyane led Ethiopia had no hiccups or any hasad neighbor putting obstacles on their highways in their entire existence.
Facts.
8) Stay Safe, Brother Cigar