Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Eritrea- Israel

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jan 2022, 21:33

Welcomed H.E. Gilad Erdan, PR of Israel who paid a courtesy visit @Eritrea_UN. Discussed an array of issues regarding our region, Eritrea-Israel relations, as well as our work @UN. Agreed to remain engaged & explore avenues for cooperation.

Ambassador Sophia Tesfamariam (@stesfamariam)

Last edited by Zmeselo on 15 Jan 2022, 12:53, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea- Israel

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jan 2022, 21:46

This guy is allover the place & contradicts himself, continuously

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Jan 2022, 00:10

Confused, terror junta! :lol:
I'll lob missiles at you, threaten to invade you, defame your name allover the globe etc. But, you've to still allow the food my masters send me to enter through your ports.

When will these arsholes, come to reality?

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 15 Jan 2022, 01:15

• ኣብ 'ዚ ተቓዳዲመ ኣየስፈርክዋን እምበር ሓደ ኣሜሪካዊ ሓላፊ ብዛዕባ ጽልዋ ኤርትራ ኣብ ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ ዘለዎ ስግኣቱ ገሊጹ(ኣምሊቑ/ ሰው ኣቢሉ) ኔሩ ። ብሰብኣዊ ደረጃ ማለቱ እዩ ። ኣብ ትግራይ ኣቲኻ ህዝቢ ክፈትወካ እንከሎ ኣብ ምድሪ ኣምሓራን ኣብ ካልእን 'ውን ከምኡ ንሓሳዳት ኤውሮጳውያንን ኣሜሪካውያንን ዘሻቕል እዩ ። ብሓጺሩ ካብ ሶፍት ፖወር ናይ ኤርትራ ይፈርሑ እዮም ። ( ሓደ ኣምሓራይ ሓውና መጀመርታ ብዛዕባ ናይ ኤርትራ ምእታው ምስ ተዛረበ ኣነ ቀስ ጌረ ምስ መለስኩሉ ተመሊሱ ሓሲቡ " ኢትዮጵያ ኣሽንኳይ ካብ ኤርትራ ካብ ካልኦት ሃገራት 'ውን ሓገዝ ክትሓትት መሰላ ኢዩ " ኢሉ ኣስሚሩሉ ። ) ጁንታ 'ውን " ተደምረናል ይብሉ ኣለዉ፡ ነዓና ኣጸጊዖም ክተሓባበሩ ይደልዩ ኣለዉ ፡ ክነባላሽወሎም ኣሎና ። ዋላ ርእሰ-ቅትለታዊ ኰናት ከፊትና ። ዋላ መንእሰይ ትግራይ ይጽነት ። " እንዳ በለት ከም ጎይቶታ ሸራእ-ራእ ትብል ኢያ ።

ንምድጋም እቲ ኣሜሪካዊ ሓላፊ ከም'ዚ ዘስምዕ እዩ ኢሉ ፥ ኣትዮም ኮፍ እንተ ኢሎም ምስ ግዜ ሰብ ክለምዶምን ክፈትዎምን እዩ ። ( ዳሕራይ ኤርትራ ጸላኢትካ ኢያ ፡ ካብኣ ተፈንተትን ውረራን ክትብል የጸግም ማለት እዩ። ስለዚ ኣሜሪካ ኩሉ ግዜ ምፍንታት ክተደንፍዕ ኢያ ትጽዕር ። )

ኩሉ ሰብ ከም ዝዕዘቦ ንሕና ኤርትራውያን ምስ ኣብ ሰሜን ጎንደር ዘለዉ ኢትዮጵያውን ሕውነት ኣሎና ። ኣብ ገለ ቦታታት ትግራይ ተጋሩ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ምሳና ክጸንሕ ድልየት ኣሎና ዝብል መጸዋዕታ ከም ዘስምዑ ዝዝከር እዩ ። ሌባ ኣሜሪካ በዚ ትስምብድ ። መራሕቲ ወያነ 'ውን ከምኡ ። ኣኽሱም ማርያም ጽዮን ትምስክር ! ወዳጄ ጁንታ ኤርትራውያን ብቐትሪ ሰባት ኣርሚዶም ኢላ ሓሶት ሚሂዛ ኣብ መንጎ ምእመናን ጋግ ክትፈጥር ሃቂና!! ከልቢ ኣሜሪካ ናይ ጎይቶታ ተልእኾ ንክተማልእ!!!!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Jan 2022, 01:46

Ancient Eritrea: the recent archaeological findings of coins from ancient India in Eritrea and ancient texts proves the presence of Indian merchants, at Adulis coast. Gupta Art (well-known in India), dated from the 4th- 6th century AD, was also discovered in Adulis.
History of Eritreaታሪኽ ኤርትራ.تاريخ إريتريا: @Erihistory

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 15 Jan 2022, 02:02

The US destructive foreign policies begin with the propaganda machineries at the State Department and CIA which are fed to the Mainstream Media to beautify and justify US destructive evil policies ahead.

After causing heavy deaths, miseries and destruction either by direct involvement or by proxy (like the errand TPLF) on foreign countries, the media and enablers come out saying "It was a mistake" pretending fair journalism or fair coverage.

David Shin the former US ambassador to Ethiopia is doing the same thing admitting of the US mistake going into Somalia by way of TPLF invasion of Somalia after the fact. .
And Yet he is still splitting the hair of TPLF led involvement in Somalia and Eritrea's justified response protecting its Sovereignty.

Pattern of the US destructive involvement in the world have been recorded for over a century now:

Vietnam, Cuba, Chile, Guatemala, Cost Rica, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Venezuela, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Congo, Libya, Namibya, Somalia, South Africa, Congo, sudan, Russia, China, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Syria ... are few of recent memories.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 15 Jan 2022, 02:13

ዝበልዐት ከብዲ ካልእ ኢላ’ውን ክትዛረብ ትኽእል ኢያ። ምኽንያቱ ክሳዕ ክንድዚ ኣብ ክንዲ ዓጋመ ዝሕለቕ ዘሎ ሰባር ጻሕሊ ዓጋመ ምልሓስ ስለዝለመደ እዩ። :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 00:10

Confused, terror junta! :lol:
I'll lob missiles at you, threaten to invade you, defame your name allover the globe etc. But, you've to still allow the food my masters send me to enter through your ports.

When will these arsholes, come to reality?

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 15 Jan 2022, 03:00

• ካብ እቶም ተማሂርና ኢና ዝብሉ " ኤርትራውያን " እዚ ኣንጭዋ (ፕሮፈሰር ዓወት ወልደ-ሚካኤል ) ጥራሕ መዓስ ኮይኑ ኣንጻር ኤርትራ መርገጺ ዘለዎ ። ኣንጭዋ ሕጂ እንታይ ከም ዝገበረ ኣይፈለጥኩን እምበር ናይ ወረቐት ጸገም ከም ዝነበሮ ኣብ ዝተፈላለየ ኣጋጣሚታት ክዛረብ ጸኒሑ እዩ ። ናይ ዑቕባ ሕቶኻ ኣይንቕበሎን ኢና ኢሎም ስለ ዘሐለልዎ ማለተይ እዩ ።

ካብ በዓል ዓወት ዝገደዱ ኣብ ኣሜሪካ መነባብሮኦም ዘጣጥሑን ብትምህርቲ ተዓዊቶም ስጋዕ ናይ PHD ደረጃ ዝበጽሑ ኣብ ኣሜሪካ ኣንጻር ኤርትራን ህዝባን ዝተላዕሉ ኣለዉ ። ሓደ ኣይሁዳዊ ኣባል የማናዊት ትካል መጽናዕትን ምርምርን ኣብ ሓደ ጽሑፉ ኣስፊርዎም ኔሩ ። ኣብ ትግራይ ዝረስሑን ዝደንቆሩን ሓንጎሎም ዝተጠምዘዙን ውሑዳት ሰባት ኣለዉ ይባሀል እምበር እዞም ኣብ ኤርትራ እቲ ዝኸፍአ እገዳታት ክግበር ዝጽውዑ ኤርትራውያን ምስ ተጋሩ ክተዋዳድሮም እንከለኻ ካብ ኣታቶም ዝገደዱ እዮም ።

መስኪናይ ወዲ ጣባ ጎይታ መጎት ኤርትራ ብግብሪ ብናይ ውሑዳት ተሳትፎ ነጻ ወጺኣ እንከላ ብዛዕባ ሓድነትና ብዙሕ ጢጥ ይብል ። ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ለባምን ፈታው ሃገሩን እዩ ገለ ብዓለም ደረጃ ዝመሽመሹ ሰባት ከም ዘለዉና ግን ዝካሓድ ኣይኮነን ። ብኸምኡ እዮም ኣቦታትና ተኻባቢርና መታን ክንነብር በቦታናን ረርስትናን ዘፍለጡና ። ከም'ኡ ቀጺሉ እንተ ዝኸውን ሕጂ ነዞም ናይ ኣውራጃ ሕቶ ዘልዕሉ ኪዱ ኣብ ዓደቦኹም ገዛ ስርሑን ኣማዕብሉን ምበልካዮም ኔርካ ። እዚ ዲሞክራሲ ዶ ኣብ ኣስመራ መጺእና ክንገዝኣካ ኢና ዝብል ነገራት ምስ ተረፈ ኔሩ ። ኣብ ኤርትራ ርእስ-ምምሕዳር ካብ ጥንቲ ስለ ዝነበረ ዲሞክራሲ ሕቶ ኮይኑ ኣይፈልጥን እዩ ። ሕጂ 'ውን ብዘይካ ኣብ ሓማሴን ኣብ ኤርትራ ቀጥታ ዲሞክራሲ ኣብ ኩሉ ቦታታት ተዘርጊሑ እዩ ዝርከብ ።

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 15 Jan 2022, 06:38

Planting date trees the Red Sea coast is brilliant idea I heard today
1 kg of mahjool date is $10 and one tree produces 100-300 kg per year
1 kg of coffee is $3 and one tree produces 2-3 kg per year
The sky is the limit for golagul semhar
Tiny Israel (about the size of Semhar) produces tons of dates generating millions from export

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Jan 2022, 12:49

Let's just go home permanently, guys! 😍😍😍

Northern & Southern Red Sea Regions 📷 Ahmedani Mohammed

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 15 Jan 2022, 14:26

Abe, Fiyameta,
We have never wished for the starvation of Tegaru and would do anything at our disposal to help alleviate their unfortunate situation. I am saying this to the Tegaru who have nothing to do with Weyanes and their supporters. But they have been unlucky to be governed by the evil Weyanes, who foolishly avoided the use of our ports.
This jerk, professor Awet Weldemichael's crocodile tears, as if he cares about the Tegaru any more than the Eritrean people and government is doing it for attention for we continue to ignore his malicious blubbering against Eritrea and its government. I have never been against genuine opposition to our government. But any act of "Opposition" can not be at the cost of our beloved Eritrea. Eritrean political independence, national sovereignty, and territorial integrity remain non-negotiable.
What the US exAmbassador David Shinn stated basically has been the US position against Eritrea for 80 years, although it has the audacity to claim that it cares about the Eritrean people. The truth is we don't care if the US cares about us or not. But we shall always expose its arrogance and fake "care" about Eritreans when it continues to work against our interest since 1941. Amerikkka, no but no thanks to your fake and insincere "care" of Eritrean people. We do not need that! Just refrain from falsely scapegoating Eritrea if you could!
Last edited by Temt on 15 Jan 2022, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 15 Jan 2022, 14:47

I am surprised the Hassad AbaQ hasn't shown up yet to express his dismay/anguish on this positive news :lol:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 15 Jan 2022, 15:00

euroland wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 14:47
I am surprised the Hassad AbaQ hasn't shown up yet to express his dismay/anguish on this positive news :lol:
Give him time bro. He is probably googling anything bad news about Eritrea. LOL!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Jan 2022, 16:59

Temt wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 14:26
Abe, Fiyameta,
---------------------------
Eritrean political independence, national sovereignty, and territorial integrity remain non-negotiable.
What the US exAmbassador David Shinn stated basically has been the US position against Eritrea for 80 years, although it has the audacity to claim that it cares about the Eritrean people. The truth is we don't care if the US cares about us or not. But we shall always expose its arrogance and fake "care" about Eritreans when it continues to work against our interest since 1941. AmeriKKKa, no but no thanks to your fake and insincere "care" of Eritrean people. We do not need that! Just refrain from falsely scapegoating Eritrea if you could!
Temt,

C'mon now!

USA against Eritrea since 1941 is an over statement. The route E/TPLF took to independence rather than democratization of the Ethiopian Empire is the culprit of the whole present tragedy. I beg to defer in blaming the US supporting the Federation/Union of Eritrea with Ethiopia. Let us be honest, it's what Abiy/Isu more or less are trying to re invent by including Somalia today. So, the old narrative need to be re written.

In other words, the mess started when E/TPLF considered Ethiopia as a Colonizer when it was actually not.

Be that as it may, how quick Eritreans and Ethiopians reconciled today is stunning; so, one thing is certain; it's the political elites that were prolonging the agony of the people of the horn. With some good will, it goes to show, the existing animosities will be gone in thin air in no time.

What Americans saw was greater & viable Ethiopian nation that included Eritrea "under their influence" off course; it has nothing to do with hurting the people that resided in tiny "Eritrea" that never existed as a country/nation before the "referendum of 1993" in history to begin with. They were an entity colonized taken away from greater Ethiopian Empire.

You were just another "Somaliland" to them nothing more but, now even that is changing; the US is considering to help Somaliland to be an independent "nation" to counter China's influence in the Horn? Consequently or possibly such a move shall go against Isu/Abiy/Formajo's hope of forming a greater horn.

Cheers!
Last edited by Dawi on 15 Jan 2022, 17:06, edited 2 times in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 15 Jan 2022, 17:00

When prof. Awet learned about how the TPLF terrorists confiscated 1,010 trucks the Ethiopian government had allowed to enter into Tigray to deliver humanitarian aid, which the TPLF later used to transport its terrorists and child molesters to invade the Amhara and Afar regions, a light bulb went off over his head :idea: and sat down in front of the computer to write his comments urging the Eritrean government to allow aid delivery trucks enter into Tigray, this way the TPLF can confiscate additional trucks to enable them to try their luck invading Eritrea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you listen to the interviews he gave to TPLF media, you can see the man is undoubtedly on TPLF payroll. የሌባን ብር ውሸታም ይበላዋል!! ዝበልዐት ከብዲ!
:x

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 15 Jan 2022, 17:15

What Dawi-The-Tigrawi thought was a Safety Net has become an electric fence that would keep him in his enclosed space and in isolation for eternity. Brilliant! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Jan 2022, 17:23

@AmbShinn claims US & TPLF were mistaken to enter Somalia.

I wonder how, as both knew what they were embarked on perfectly well; the US selling its misleading money making "War on terror", and Meles Zenawi, the former dog for the West in East Africa, doing the dirty job of the American foreign policy to please his master!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Jan 2022, 17:54

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 12:49
Let's just go home permanently, guys! 😍😍😍

Fiya,

You're mistaken; what I actually see is rather the "Fiyameta" above & beautiful Eritrea as Z posted "to go home to" during our summer at least for us Ethiopians. As Abiy is re-making AA towards a beautiful City, it is going to be hard for me to look at other places to reside anymore at this moment; sorry.

Having said that, you're looking at Tigreans as we were more or less looked at secessionist Eritreans before the present War. We looked at you as hard headed fools; never imagined things can change in warp speed but, it did for good.

So, don't be shocked if things change tomorrow and find ordinary Tigrayans not having that much of a problem with you and their fellow Amhara & the rest Ethiopian citizens. This war has thought us a lot.

Trust me, Electric fence wasn't necessary with Eritreans and won't be with Tigrayans.

Cheers!

[/quote]
Fiyameta wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 17:15
What Dawi-The-Tigrawi thought was a Safety Net has become an electric fence that would keep him in his enclosed space and in isolation for eternity. Brilliant! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 15 Jan 2022, 20:26

Dawi wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 16:59
USA against Eritrea since 1941 is an over statement.
I am not surprised by your stupidity, you being an Agame clan. That said, let me try to educate you, as hard as that might be, some historical perspectives, although I suspect it probably won't get through your thick cranium with minimal gray matter that is full of envy, jealousy, and hatred.
The Italian colonizers were defeated by the British Military Administration that was mandated by the UN to administer the country of Eritrea until its political fate could be determined with the rest of the Italian colonies in Africa. The United States had an eye on the territory of Eritrea by hook or crook for it wanted to use it as a spy post, later agreed by Emperor Haileselassie a place called Kagnew Station, in Asmara. Thus knucklehead, US meddling in Eritrean internal affairs goes as back as 1941.
Dawi wrote:
The route E/TPLF took to independence rather than democratization of the Ethiopian Empire is the culprit of the whole present tragedy.
I have no idea what tragedy you are blabbering. But, if you mean the obvious tragedy that fell on Eritreans, the TPLF route (whatever the hell that was) has nothing to do with our Eritrean independence. The tragedy came after we gained our cherished independence by the EPLF when your evil Weyanes declared war on unsuspecting Eritrea in 1998. Eritrea won that unnecessary war hands-down on the ground and at the courts. Nevertheless, your evil Weyane refused to abide by the legal documents it willingly signed in front of many authorities including the irresponsible USA.
Dawi wrote:
I beg to defer in blaming the US supporting the Federation/Union of Eritrea with Ethiopia.
You can defer as much as you like. But your bonafide idiocy is confirming that you wanted to deny the incontestable fact that the US worked against the independence of Eritrea as all colonized countries were supposed to. Instead, the US flagrantly violated the UN Federal union of Eritrea and Ethiopia and shamelessly encouraged the Ethiopian emperor to annex Eritrea! That is a fact, a fact even you can google and ascertain the veracity of what I am talking about.
Dawi wrote:
What Americans saw was greater & viable Ethiopian nation that included Eritrea "under their influence"
So my Agame dreamer, you are okay when some powerful nation, like the US, does some illegal and irresponsible act against a small country, Eritrea, because it wanted to use "greater" Ethiopia for its interest? What a moron shithead!
Dawi wrote:
"Eritrea" never existed as a country/nation before the "referendum of 1993" in history.
Again, you can live in a dream world, but someone needs to knock you down to earth and slap your left and right of your ignorance that Eritrea was not a country before 1993! What a hallucinator Agame. Forget the old history of Eritrea, for it is beyond your comprehension. Don't you think that Eritrea was a "country" as a colony of Italy? What a jerk. LOL!
Dawi wrote:
They were an entity colonized taken away from greater Ethiopian Empire.
Listen, Agame boy, Eritrea has been colonized by the Egyptians, Turks, British, and Italians. But it was never "taken away" from either Sudan, Ethiopia, or Djibouti, its land neighbors. But I will tell you, that it is only the expansionist feudal regimes of neighboring Abyssinia (today's Ethiopia) that have always green-eyed the Eritrean assets more than any of our peaceful other neighbors. But they never succeeded in subjugating Eritrea until the US/UN-mandated ill-conceived "Federal arrangement of Autonomous Eritrea under the Ethiopian Imperial crown" of 1952, which of course was a farce!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 17 Jan 2022, 18:34

Temt wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 20:26
Dawi wrote:
USA against Eritrea since 1941 is an over statement.
I am not surprised by your stupidity, you being an Agame clan. That said, let me try to educate you, as hard as that might be, some historical perspectives, although I suspect it probably won't get through your thick cranium with minimal gray matter that is full of envy, jealousy, and hatred.
The Italian colonizers were defeated by the British Military Administration that was mandated by the UN to administer the country of Eritrea until its political fate could be determined with the rest of the Italian colonies in Africa. The United States had an eye on the territory of Eritrea by hook or crook for it wanted to use it as a spy post, later agreed by Emperor Haileselassie a place called Kagnew Station, in Asmara. Thus knucklehead, US meddling in Eritrean internal affairs goes as back as 1941.
Who founded Asmara? I rest my case.
Dawi wrote:
The route E/TPLF took to independence rather than democratization of the Ethiopian Empire is the culprit of the whole present tragedy.
I have no idea what tragedy you are blabbering. But, if you mean the obvious tragedy that fell on Eritreans, the TPLF route (whatever the hell that was) has nothing to do with our Eritrean independence. The tragedy came after we gained our cherished independence by the EPLF when your evil Weyanes declared war on unsuspecting Eritrea in 1998. Eritrea won that unnecessary war hands-down on the ground and at the courts. Nevertheless, your evil Weyane refused to abide by the legal documents it willingly signed in front of many authorities including the irresponsible USA.[/quote]

I guess you don't know EPLF use to be considered as the oldest Ethiopian Liberation Movement? :P Or, Do you? That is before it wiped out the "Ethiopians" in it. It also helped create TPLF. The rest is history.
Dawi wrote:
I beg to defer in blaming the US supporting the Federation/Union of Eritrea with Ethiopia.
You can defer as much as you like. But your bonafide idiocy is confirming that you wanted to deny the incontestable fact that the US worked against the independence of Eritrea as all colonized countries were supposed to. Instead, the US flagrantly violated the UN Federal union of Eritrea and Ethiopia and shamelessly encouraged the Ethiopian emperor to annex Eritrea! That is a fact, a fact even you can google and ascertain the veracity of what I am talking about. [/quote]

Not to mention, the Eritrean Assembly voted unanimously for the abolition of Eritrea’s federal status. That's history; please don't blame the US or anybody else; your own forefathers did it.

Dawi wrote:
What Americans saw was greater & viable Ethiopian nation that included Eritrea "under their influence"
So my Agame dreamer, you are okay when some powerful nation, like the US, does some illegal and irresponsible act against a small country, Eritrea, because it wanted to use "greater" Ethiopia for its interest? What a moron shithead![/quote]

Yes I am OK! When they're done they return it back to its owner. As Great Britain returned Hong Kong; Eritrea was returned to us. That is the truth! :mrgreen:
Dawi wrote:
"Eritrea" never existed as a country/nation before the "referendum of 1993" in history.
Again, you can live in a dream world, but someone needs to knock you down to earth and slap your left and right of your ignorance that Eritrea was not a country before 1993! What a hallucinator Agame. Forget the old history of Eritrea, for it is beyond your comprehension. Don't you think that Eritrea was a "country" as a colony of Italy? What a jerk. LOL![/quote]

Didn't you claim Ethiopia "colonized" you as well? My freind, what you're saying is, who ever sleeps with you mother is your father? Don't have to act like other "colonized" Africans; It was only 50 years and Eritreans played major role in Ethiopia's staying free all along; their former mother land that is.
Dawi wrote:
They were an entity colonized taken away from greater Ethiopian Empire.
Listen, Agame boy, Eritrea has been colonized by the Egyptians, Turks, British, and Italians. But it was never "taken away" from either Sudan, Ethiopia, or Djibouti, its land neighbors. But I will tell you, that it is only the expansionist feudal regimes of neighboring Abyssinia (today's Ethiopia) that have always green-eyed the Eritrean assets more than any of our peaceful other neighbors. But they never succeeded in subjugating Eritrea until the US/UN-mandated ill-conceived "Federal arrangement of Autonomous Eritrea under the Ethiopian Imperial crown" of 1952, which of course was a farce!
[/quote]

So were other Ethiopian "colonized" parts, like Djibouti, I understand that & can live with that but, you still was never a country before Italian colonization. That is a fact.

Have a nice life!