Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Why Doesn't the Ethiopian Government Issue an Arrest Warrant Against Tedros Adhanom and request his extradition?

Post by sesame » 14 Jan 2022, 13:35

The incompetence of the Ethiopian government is inexplicable. Tedros Adhanom is a supporter of the organization which the Ethiopian government has designated as a terrorist organization. He is an Ethiopian citizen who is engaging in criminal activities. Just issue an arrest warrant against this thug and force the IC to extradite him to face the charges in Ethiopia.

kibramlak

Re: Why Doesn't the Ethiopian Government Issue an Arrest Warrant Against Tedros Adhanom and request his extradition?

Post by kibramlak » 14 Jan 2022, 14:43

ከወንጀለኞች ጋር እየዶለተ ህዝብን የካደ እፕይሁዳ ምን ግድ አለው ብለህ ነው

ውሻ አሳዳጊውን አይረሳም ፣ ጭራውንም ይቆላል ፣ ታድያ ለምን ብሎ የእስር ትዕዛዝ ያወጣበታል፣፣

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Why Doesn't the Ethiopian Government Issue an Arrest Warrant Against Tedros Adhanom and request his extradition?

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Jan 2022, 15:35

I don’t think the Ethiopian government has the power to do that. My knowledge about it is very limited, but I believe once he becomes a WHO head, he is not an Ethiopian subject per se. I do not mean he will not be charged of anything, but if he will not be brought to Ethiopia to face justice despite his being “technically” an Ethiopian.