Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kibramlak

Re: መንግስት "ከጦርነት መልስ የሚያሰጉኝ" በሚላቸው ጉዳዮች ላይ በዝግ እየመከረ ነው [ዋዜማ ራዲዮ]

Post by kibramlak » 13 Jan 2022, 06:25

I sent my response wrongly as a report this post (its wrong)

1. The war is not over yet and I don't know with what criteria they say the 1st phase is completed successfully. As far as we all know, Abiy and his Oromo dominated generals conspired to let tplf get a free pass to devastate Amhara and Afar regions, to weaken them. If that was their target, yes they did accomplish. Otherwise, they must be idi@ts to prenaturily declare success and decorate army for the unfinished war

2. As to the postwar threat, Abiy/Oromuma is targeting fano. Fano can't be a threat to the country. So, they meant a threat to Oromuma. Abiy has no problem when oromia keeps building its army with the extent that no region has achieved that size. Oromia has no immediate threat contrary to Amhara. So, as Abiy tries to impose Oromuma village politics, they want to get rid of any internal resistance. For that, they want to disarm Amhara. The idi@t ANDEM will as usual accept this in contradiction with the people interest.

I think, the Amhara population must cut off the idi@t ANDEM in the event ABDEM accepts Abiys request and keep arming themselves, to defend themselves from any attack from tplf and the lines that could happen at any time. Abiy has made every effort to weaken Amhara by not giving the necessary defense, worst by preventing them to defend themselves. The only time he asked the war to be popular is when tplf had approached Addis to take off his head. This man is an evil Machiavellic.

The only possible solution to disarm is after Ethic federalism is abolished, ethnic borders are dismantled, and no regions can say this is my local army. But am pretty sure that ሴረኛው Abiy is not willing to majke this happen. The indications are his releasing of tribal personalities (majoritily olf) and his desire to negotiate with tplf and olf, the very group which want to survive ethnic system, in addition to olf dominated adminstration of Abiy.

Revelations wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 05:17

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Jan 2022, 12:37

All these hissing and puffing is to find a way to disarm Fano. The major threat for OLF Gov't, per their analysis, is anything that has to do with defending the Amhara lands and Amhara people. This unfounded fear is now becoming the basis of every decision making.

Unless the gov't is able to defend its citizens, it is natural that people rise up to defend themselves. OLF is roaming in the open a few miles away from Addis, TPLF is still amassing its troops and massively prepping for another round of invasion, Sudan is still settled on our lands. If anything, all these facts on the ground demand that we train our soldiers, organize and arm our people to liberate our lands and ensure the security of our people. The misplaced priority by the OLF leadership in Arat kilo is going to be the source of destabilizing the country for foreseeable future.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2022, 12:52

Thanks Kibramlak.

What is the concern of the Abiy Government which is claiming to have "finished" the unfinished war, is fear of losing its grip on power. What spooked Abiy at this time? We have to wait to find out.

The war continues, the dead is not buried. The displaced are still suffering in open air without food, medical care.

May be Abiy was motivated to promote military folks to prevent coup against him. His next focus seems to be disarming Fano, probably his first and only target. He will continue with his paranoia if he fears the very people who went voluntarily, bought their own arms, did not get payed to do it and sacrificed their dear life. Fano has been there to defend their country before, they are there today and they will be there tomorrow if and when Ethiopia needs them. He needs to get a grip with realty.

kibramlak wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:25
I sent my response wrongly as a report this post (its wrong)

1. The war is not over yet and I don't know with what criteria they say the 1st phase is completed successfully. As far as we all know, Abiy and his Oromo dominated generals conspired to let tplf get a free pass to devastate Amhara and Afar regions, to weaken them. If that was their target, yes they did accomplish. Otherwise, they must be idi@ts to prenaturily declare success and decorate army for the unfinished war

2. As to the postwar threat, Abiy/Oromuma is targeting fano. Fano can't be a threat to the country. So, they meant a threat to Oromuma. Abiy has no problem when oromia keeps building its army with the extent that no region has achieved that size. Oromia has no immediate threat contrary to Amhara. So, as Abiy tries to impose Oromuma village politics, they want to get rid of any internal resistance. For that, they want to disarm Amhara. The idi@t ANDEM will as usual accept this in contradiction with the people interest.

I think, the Amhara population must cut off the idi@t ANDEM in the event ABDEM accepts Abiys request and keep arming themselves, to defend themselves from any attack from tplf and the lines that could happen at any time. Abiy has made every effort to weaken Amhara by not giving the necessary defense, worst by preventing them to defend themselves. The only time he asked the war to be popular is when tplf had approached Addis to take off his head. This man is an evil Machiavellic.

The only possible solution to disarm is after Ethic federalism is abolished, ethnic borders are dismantled, and no regions can say this is my local army. But am pretty sure that ሴረኛው Abiy is not willing to majke this happen. The indications are his releasing of tribal personalities (majoritily olf) and his desire to negotiate with tplf and olf, the very group which want to survive ethnic system, in addition to olf dominated adminstration of Abiy.

Revelations wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 05:17

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Jan 2022, 12:52

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 12:37
All these hissing and puffing is to find a way to disarm Fano. The major threat for OLF Gov't, per their analysis, is anything that has to do with defending the Amhara lands and Amhara people. This unfounded fear is now becoming the basis of every decision making.

Unless the gov't is able to defend its citizens, it is natural that people rise up to defend themselves. OLF is roaming in the open a few miles away from Addis, TPLF is still amassing its troops and massively prepping for another round of invasion, Sudan is still settled on our lands. If anything, all these facts on the ground demand that we train our soldiers, organize and arm our people to liberate our lands and ensure the security of our people. The misplaced priority by the OLF leadership in Arat kilo is going to be the source of destabilizing the country for foreseeable future.
  • If a man were to state " all these hissing and puffing is to find a way to take my wife " people would question his manhood. In other words it is ነውር to talk about disarming the Fanos.

There is no one on this God's earth who could disarm Fano and take Amhara lands unless the Amhara themselves do it.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2022, 13:05

When love of power is higher than love of people and country, the hissing for no apparent reason is the result.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Jan 2022, 13:25

Abe Abraham wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 12:52
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

• If a man were to state " all these hissing and puffing is to find a way to take my wife " people would question his manhood. In other words it is ነውር to talk about disarming the Fanos.

There is no one on this God's earth who could disarm Fano and take Amhara lands unless the Amhara themselves do it.

Perfectly stated!!

We all know that it is an impossible task to disarm Fano. However, our fear is this fact may not equally be shared by those who think that they know it all. The fear isn't unfounded, though. We are observing facts that support the desire by the leadership to go that rout. The demobilization has already started while the dangers facing the country are still there. I am not sure if there is anyone here who would argue that the Gov't is able to thwart all those threats by its military might.. :lol: as recent past showed.

We do not have the luxury to overlook anything and be caught off guard. It ain't my problem if some thieves dreams of taking what is mine, but it is my problem to allow that to happen. I prefer to be overly cautious and prepare myself to any eventualities than be taken by surprise. That perhaps, is our difference.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Jan 2022, 13:26

Revelations wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 13:05
When love of power is higher than love of people and country, the hissing for no apparent reason is the result.

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:

• ሌሎች ተሰብስበው የፈለጉት ሊወስኑ ይችላሉ ። ያ ያንተ ስራ ኣይደለም ። ስራህ ቁርጥና ፍትሃዊ ኣቋም መውሰድ ነው። መሳርያየንና መሬቴን ይነጥቁብሉኛል ብሎ ማልቀስ ኣስፈላጊ ኣይደለም ። የ 40,000,000 ኣማራ ሃይል በቀላል የሚታይ ኣይደለም ። ኣማራ በውስጡ ያሉ ሌቦችን ኣስጠንቅቆ ቦታቸው ካያዛቸው ኣንድነቱ ጠብቆ ማንኛውም ብድሆ/ቻለንጅ ሊገጥም ይችላል ። ስለ ኣንድነት ካነሳን ራውዳ/ጋርደን የምትባል የደሴ ልጅ ፋኖዎችን እንዴት ኣድርጋ እንደ ተቀበለች መርሳት የለብንም ።