Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

The fall and rise of Eritrea!

Post by Axumezana » 12 Jan 2022, 08:36

With no constitution and under the grip of one man, Eritrea has been a source of misery to it's people, it's neighbours and a failed state over the last 31 years. With the anticipated march of TDF and a allied forces soon to Eritrea , Isaias Afworki government shall be weakened and toppled . Eritrea will pass through instability with out government for some time until a new government is established from the diaspora. Once the new government is established, Eritrea shall be economically integrated with Ethiopia and with the full involvement of it's diaspora community the rise of Eritrea as a success model shall begun.
Last edited by Axumezana on 13 Jan 2022, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: The fail and rise of Eritrea!

Post by TesfaNews » 12 Jan 2022, 08:42

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Axumezana wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 08:36
With no constitution and under the grip of one man, Eritrea has been a source of misery to it's people, it's neighbours and a failed state over the last 31 years. With the anticipated march of TDF and a allied forces soon to Eritrea , Isaias Afworki government shall be weakened and toppled . Eritrea will pass through instability with out government for some time until a new government is established from the diaspora. Once the new government is established, Eritrea shall be economically integrated with Ethiopia and with the full involvement of it's diaspora community the rise of Eritrea as a success model shall begun.

euroland
Member+

Re: The fail and rise of Eritrea!

Post by euroland » 12 Jan 2022, 09:23

AxumeQizenam

This is perhaps the 10th thread you opened about “Issayas” just this morning. We know he is in your little brain 24/7, we don’t blame you; b/c Issayas made mama Chigray what it is today, a kilil that is worst than hell.

He…
1- Killed your top feared Weyane leaders
2- Helped caught the rest from Temben deserts wetting their pants
3- Decimated All Weyane economic monopoly in Ethiopia
4- Run over Chigray in 17 days war and took over every inch of Chigray
5- Robbed the Weyane its entire armament that the Weyane bought from Ethiopia’s stolen money
6- Liberated ever inch of Eritrean lands plus still in firm control of the Chigar major towns such as Adi Grat, Rama and over 100 villages.
7- Made Chigray survive on handouts of expired wheat
8- made Chigray with no Internet, bank, planes, water, electricity, telephone

Well, i can list 100’s here….the point is, no one blames you, you aganes hate Issayas, i would too if i were agame :lol: :lol:

Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Re: The fall and rise of Eritrea!

Post by Axumezana » 13 Jan 2022, 01:14

I do not hate Isaias but his actions. Perhaps Isaias is more closer to me than most of you in family blood.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 14 Jan 2022, 07:40

Axumezana wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 01:14
I do not hate Isaias but his actions. Perhaps Isaias is more closer to me than most of you in family blood.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 14 Jan 2022, 12:32

Axumezana wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 01:14
If he is related to you by "Family blood", as you claim, then why on earth would you keep on bad-mouthing the Lion of Naqfa as your ክልል brother Asswash (aka ወዲ ኣንጺፋ ቊልጭ) does? :roll: :shock: :roll:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 16 Jan 2022, 17:32

He used to be my hero until the end of independence struggle. After that I oppose and hate his dictatorial actions including no democracy, indefinite national service, initiating the 1998 Ethio- Eritrea war, unwillingness to resolve the border issue through implementation dialogue, masterminding the ongoing war in Ethiopia, betrayal of both the Eritrean and the Tigray people etc.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 19 Jan 2022, 17:51

Axumezana wrote: