Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

Now, The Nobel Committee Has Joined The US/EU Anti-Ethiopian Political Pressure Alliance

Post by Horus » 13 Jan 2022, 18:38

So much for the Nobel Committee neutrality!!! Why not Obama? Well he is American! why Abiy? Because he is African! Nobel Peace prize is a neocolonial tool just like the Rhodes scholarship.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ethiopia-pm- ... 44513.html

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Now, The Nobel Committee Has Joined The US/EU Anti-Ethiopian Political Pressure Alliance

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Jan 2022, 19:22

The elevate you so high to make sure that you don't survive the drop. The PM needs to rely on his people than the ferenjis and be prepared for their unforgiving take it all kind of politics.

Abe Abraham

Re: Now, The Nobel Committee Has Joined The US/EU Anti-Ethiopian Political Pressure Alliance

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Jan 2022, 19:26

The Aryan brotherhood have been trained to act in unison. They are gangsters of white supremacism.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 13 Jan 2022, 20:04

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 19:22
The elevate you so high to make sure that you don't survive the drop. The PM needs to rely on his people than the ferenjis and be prepared for their unforgiving take it all kind of politics.
Za-Ilmaknun you must be joking. I do not know about the others but Amharas have given up on Galla Abiy Ahmed and his slaves ANDM / ብአዴን /.
If I get the chance to meet Galla Abiy Ahmed, I will assassinate him and die. That is the least price that I can pay for my Amhara people
Last edited by Wedi on 13 Jan 2022, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 13 Jan 2022, 20:18

Horus wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 18:38
So much for the Nobel Committee neutrality!!! Why not Obama? Well he is American! why Abiy? Because he is African! Nobel Peace prize is a neocolonial tool just like the Rhodes scholarship.

He got that prize just by cahnce- only factor he made is concealed negotiate negotiation with primitive rat Isias Afe-kifti. The other struggle and the transition came by Young Ormo kids blood and yet he grabbed that position, too to lead the transitional gov

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Jan 2022, 20:27

Wedi wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 20:04
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
Za-Ilmaknun you must be joking. I do not know about the others but Amharas have given up on Galla Abiy Ahmed and his slaves ANDM / ብአዴን /.
If get the chance to meet Galla Abiy Ahmed, I will assassinate him and die. That is the least price that I can pay for my Amhara people

That is the least price that I can pay for my Amhara people
Tarik, finally you confess yourself that you're an empty headed Amhara!

Abere

Post by Abere » 13 Jan 2022, 20:50

----First and foremost, I do Not at all value the so-called Nobel Peace Prize. This is a syndicate created to promote the interest of the colonial powers and suppress the aspiration of developing countries. The prize is made to lubricate those emerging personalities to work for the interest of colonial power by taking order from them not from the people of their own nations. So, the Nobel peace prize syndicate has serious integrity issue. Whether it awards or revokes does not make any meaning, and will not hurt Abiy Ahmed. Second, Abiy Ahmed in the first place was chosen Donald Trump and he got this prize by the direct order of Donald Trump. This implies the award was a quid pro co for Abiy Ahmed to do some favor.

--- It should not be so much about the revoke of the award, but is what will be next. Abiy Ahmed who lost effectively lost the support of Ethiopians now is exposed to the direct attack from the West. Had he been consistent and stick with his plan of entering Meqelle and taking out TPLF completely, the West would know Ethiopians never give away him to them. Now he made some shoddy deal, the West will never be satisfied until they handcuffed him and taking him the International Criminal Court. He is an idiot Orommumma who can not think beyond his nose. There is no way he can finish this war unless he entered in Meqelle and eliminate TPLF. His begging of Joe and trying to look nice will not change the hearts of the West from trying to get his hands in the chains. Thus, the biggest goal of the West is to depose and arrest Ahmed, hasta la vista Orrommuummaa.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 13 Jan 2022, 21:09

Horus wrote:

[/quote

" Here is Obama's remark in his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech

But as a head of state sworn to protect and defend my nation, I cannot be guided by their examples alone. I face the world as it is, and cannot stand idle in the face of threats to the American people. For make no mistake: Evil does exist in the world. A non-violent movement could not have halted Hitler's armies. Negotiations cannot convince al Qaeda's leaders to lay down their arms. To say that force may sometimes be necessary is not a call to cynicism -- it is a recognition of history; the imperfections of man and the limits of reason.

Our "white Angles" can clap out while Obama and the so-called western powers destroyed country after country from Lybia - Yemen --Syria; the Nobel committee was missing in action to scold Obama, even to utter their hollow "concerned " statement But Abiy who was forced into war with weyane when the ENDF was mercilessly massacred he has to be scolded and instructed, passing all the sordid weyane treasonous act., but that doesn't matter the "white Angle of death" after all we are blacks --we can not have a moral standard to act justly. our "white Angles " concerned about the loyal weyane boodle" is not about Tigrians , but their loyal slaves. This is not to deny that atrocities were not committed by both sides, but weyannes committed a premeditated crime to the Ethiopian people in response to it haphazardly for the uncalled of attack by weyanes. There is no moral equivalence between the two -- despite their fake cry, weyanes know what transpired all this mess.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Jan 2022, 21:20

Here's what we Eritreans believe happened.

The Neo-colonial powers that enslaved the TPLF terrorist group to foment wars and destabilization in the Horn of Africa, after they saw they were caught off guard by their victims who covertly, stealthily and intelligently removed the TPLF slaves from power in Ethiopia, the Neo-colonial masters were forced into damage control mode and tried to shift the blame for their own illegal actions in occupying sovereign Eritrean territories by assigning the blame on their mindless agame slaves, and what best way to do this than awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to PM Abiy Ahmed, to give the false impression that they are "angels of peace", despite evidence to the contrary.

No, they didn't fool a single Eritrean soul with this one. We know the architects of the invasion and subsequent illegal occupation of Eritrean territories are none other than Susan Rice, Jendayi Fraser, Gayle Smith, etc. The agame are/were nothing but slaves who pretended to be mercenaries. :lol: :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Jan 2022, 04:20

Demanding an end to a conflict is in order, no one should wish to live in or cause a conflict. Conflict has also got a cause. To get away with an effect, it goes without saying, that the cause has to be eliminated. This is a very simple logic and nobody can miss it.

The conflict in Ethiopia has got a cause, the cause is TPLF, which declared a war on Ethiopia and threatened to dismantle Ethiopia alltogether.

Abiy Ahmed, the Nobel Peace Prize Laueate, is duty bound to defend the country he is a leader and as such was forced to enter into the conflict.

Is the Nobel Committee trying to say he shouldn't defend his country as its leader, or something else?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Jan 2022, 13:54

Wedi wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 20:04
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
If I get the chance to meet Galla Abiy Ahmed, I will assassinate him and die. That is the least price that I can pay for my Amhara people
Wedi,

You need not die to realize what you said you would do. OLF/TPLF or the ferenjis will do that for you in the near future. :mrgreen: I try to see the least costly, the most beneficial and the very practical solutions for our problems. The PM need to understand that the white man won't be standing with him for any good. He also should understand that the strength from within is the best weapon to save himself and the country. Sadly, he is heading in the direction that seems to bring so many down with him. You can't save a man from himself. :|

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 14 Jan 2022, 13:59

That's right. Black skins do not matter. However, I wouldn't care if they revoke the prize from this man of contradictions. Indeed, the committee should revoke him, based of the devastating decisions he made so far. በኢትዮጵያ ባህል እና ስርአት የመጫወቱ ምልክት ተባሮ ህዝብ ያስጨረሰን ፊልድ ማርሻል ብሎ ሲሾም፣ ለዛውም ገና ጦርነት ሳያልቅ፣፣ ምን ይህ ብቻ፣ ካሸባሪዎች ጋር ለመደራደር ነፍሱን ያተርፉትን ለማጥፋት ተነስቷል፣፣ ይህ የሀገር በቀል አይሁዳ ስድ ባለጌ
Horus wrote:

Right

Post by Right » 14 Jan 2022, 14:12

Pressure will continue to mount in different ways.
When you give in for every US demand, that is not a good sign of wise leadership. The Americans know that Abiye is cornered and they will take the best deal they can get out of him and throw him in a garbage can.
Abiye is incompetent. He tripped himself 3 times in this war.
He is no “Ataturk”