Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

temari

Re: AFCON - One thing I like about our people is their ability to laugh at themselves

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2022, 17:45

:lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

temari

Re: AFCON - One thing I like about our people is their ability to laugh at themselves

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2022, 17:56

temari

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2022, 18:06

temari

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2022, 18:17

temari

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2022, 18:30

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Jan 2022, 19:01

What I want to know is how did Ethiopia got to be in the tournament with out being a host like all the other AFCOM tournaments it participated?
I mean Ethiopia, the Sudan, Egypt and Congo were the founders of AFCOM some 70 years ago when the west Africans didn't know what football was all about.
And Ethiopia thanks to the then Eritreans was a contender and even a one time winner of AFCOM.
So this time did AFCOM made changed on regional countries ratio to be in it or really beat other countries in the qualifiers. And if it beat, which teams did it play.....Somalia and Djibouti?
Come on, now don't jump on my behind for asking. It is just my inquiry mind wanted to know.
So sad that Ethiopia will be the first out of what 24 countries to go back home.
4 to 1 loss against weak Cameroon is an embarrassment. And losing to Cape Verde 1 to 0 is even double embarrassment.
I hope Ethiopia has a huge bag to put the goals scored and about to be scored against Burkina Faso to take it in the plane to Addis.
Again don't hate me for being honest.
Admit that Ethiopia sucks in football and it needs to play lots of friendly games with the talented Eritreans, so we both can be teams to be reckoned with.
And the football allergic agames being Ethiopians are not helping it either.
All the average measurements of Ethiopia is being lowered low due to the funfunat agames who can't contribute a sh*it to their country.
Let them go. They are cursed and are becoming your hickups.

temari

Post by temari » 14 Jan 2022, 02:54

I see you are mocking our team. We say አመድ በዱቄት ይስቃል :lol:
Come on Cigar be honest, all east african teams s.uck at soccer including Eritrea. You can’t judge a team based on one game. Despite our weaknesses Ethiopia still has the best team in the east africa.

You can’t attribute a story that happened like 100 years ago :lol: in Ethiopia to the current Eritrea and tell us you are better :lol:

That’s lame. We haven’t seen Eritrea win a single regional cup or take part in AFCON finals for the last 30 years. Show us something. At least Ethiopia won a couple of them and is participating in the AFCON finals for the second time.

I know that’s still weak but for an east african country that is what you get at the moment and you better support your region :lol:

Without Ethiopia, the world would not know that there is even a team in the east African region :lol:

And if you follow soccer you would have known that cape verde is one of the best teams in Africa with so many players playing in Europe. And concerning qualifications no Ethiopia didn’t play with the useless HOA teams but earned its place unlike all HOA useless teams :lol:
Cigar wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 19:01
What I want to know is how did Ethiopia got to be in the tournament with out being a host like all the other AFCOM tournaments it participated?
I mean Ethiopia, the Sudan, Egypt and Congo were the founders of AFCOM some 70 years ago when the west Africans didn't know what football was all about.
And Ethiopia thanks to the then Eritreans was a contender and even a one time winner of AFCOM.
So this time did AFCOM made changed on regional countries ratio to be in it or really beat other countries in the qualifiers. And if it beat, which teams did it play.....Somalia and Djibouti?
Come on, now don't jump on my behind for asking. It is just my inquiry mind wanted to know.
So sad that Ethiopia will be the first out of what 24 countries to go back home.
4 to 1 loss against weak Cameroon is an embarrassment. And losing to Cape Verde 1 to 0 is even double embarrassment.
I hope Ethiopia has a huge bag to put the goals scored and about to be scored against Burkina Faso to take it in the plane to Addis.
Admit that Ethiopia sucks in football and it needs to play lots of friendly games with the talented Eritreans, so we both can be teams to be reckoned with.
All the average measurements of Ethiopia is being lowered low due to the funfunat agames who can't contribute a sh*it to their country.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 14 Jan 2022, 20:17

እስክንድር ጦርነቱ መቀጠል አለበት እያለ ነው
ከእረፍት መልስ እንደማይሆንልን ከትላንትናው ጨዋታ የተረዳ አይመስለኝም😁

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 16 Jan 2022, 21:46

እኔ ምለው በኳስ ጭዋታም የግድ የኤርትራ ፣ ሶማልያ ፣ ቻይና ፣ ቱርክ ፣ ሩስያ ፣ ዓረብ ኢምሬት ፣ ኢራን እጅ ያስፈልጋል ማለት ነው🤔🤭

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 16 Jan 2022, 22:16

sarcasm wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 20:17
እስክንድር ጦርነቱ መቀጠል አለበት እያለ ነው
ከእረፍት መልስ እንደማይሆንልን ከትላንትናው ጨዋታ የተረዳ አይመስለኝም😁
Why talk out of topic by bring the jail addict phobic Eskinder who was just released by the democratic Oromos out of jail in the same way that the democratic Oromos released him out of jail in his first jail session but still wanting fist fights like always for the purpose of going back to jail again. Eskinder is addicted to jail and that is why he is looking for all possible reasons to go back to jail and have free services. I just wonder as to what the tplf made him [deleted] in the jail and conditioned and glued him to the prison life.

Is Eskinder able to laugh at himself in the spirit of this topic thread suggestion and through that purify and reset his mind and try to live normal life short of not constantly going to Jail instead of going to the church to serve as church bell tower operator, ringing the Church bells as a way of calling citizens for prayers ? :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Jan 2022, 23:10

You didn't read Cigar’s entire message, did you? :roll:

temari wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 02:54
I see you are mocking our team. We say አመድ በዱቄት ይስቃል :lol:
Come on Cigar be honest, all east african teams s.uck at soccer including Eritrea. You can’t judge a team based on one game. Despite our weaknesses Ethiopia still has the best team in the east africa.

You can’t attribute a story that happened like 100 years ago :lol: in Ethiopia to the current Eritrea and tell us you are better :lol:

That’s lame. We haven’t seen Eritrea win a single regional cup or take part in AFCON finals for the last 30 years. Show us something. At least Ethiopia won a couple of them and is participating in the AFCON finals for the second time.

I know that’s still weak but for an east african country that is what you get at the moment and you better support your region :lol:

Without Ethiopia, the world would not know that there is even a team in the east African region :lol:

And if you follow soccer you would have known that cape verde is one of the best teams in Africa with so many players playing in Europe. And concerning qualifications no Ethiopia didn’t play with the useless HOA teams but earned its place unlike all HOA useless teams :lol:
Cigar wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 19:01

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 17 Jan 2022, 19:34

ኢትዮጵያ ከአፍርካ ዋንጫ የወጣችበት ፍጥነትና ከትግራይ ክልል የወጣችበት ፍጥነት ተመሳሳይ ነዉ!!😀

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 17 Jan 2022, 20:01

sarcasm wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:34
ኢትዮጵያ ከአፍርካ ዋንጫ የወጣችበት ፍጥነትና ከትግራይ ክልል የወጣችበት ፍጥነት ተመሳሳይ ነዉ!!😀
Really?

Tplf wede Mekele teguza ke Mekele wede me'erabawuyan guzo bemeqexxel menged lay bemenkeballel ke Itiopia ye wexxachibet fixinet ke Afrika wanchaa kemewuxat ybelxal befixinet. Yigermal ekko!
:P