Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Kind of impending Full blown civil war coming to that Primitive Country

Post by tolcha » 13 Jan 2022, 05:31

It appears that the inept and psycho one man’s rule is coming to an end with full blown civil war and the disintegration of that bloody empire. That is sad. Accept it or not, things are getting out of Galla Abiy Ahmed’s hand. From the beginning, the gov was set up by one man’s instructions and the rest officials acting as receivers.

temari

Re: Kind of impending Full blown civil war coming to that Primitive Country

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2022, 05:57

tolcha wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 05:31
It appears that the inept and psycho one man’s rule is coming to an end with full blown civil war and the disintegration of that bloody empire. That is sad. Accept it or not, things are getting out of Galla Abiy Ahmed’s hand. From the beginning, the gov was set up by one man’s instructions and the rest officials acting as receivers.
Selam tolcha, can you explain how a full blown civil war will happen? In my view as long as we have a strong central government with a sizable army and the finances to back it up, I don't think a real full blown civil war is possible. We had a real danger of a collapse of the central government some 3 years ago with so much inter ethnic fighting everywhere that displaced millions of people and a central government and army that was in transition and very weak. Just the fighting between Somalis and Oromos displaced close to a million people to name one example. Now we have a much stronger central government and a sizable and better equipped army and much less inter ethnic fighting.

I agree that we have to resolve our political differences through all-inclusive dialog as fast as we can to avoid huge problems in the future but currently as long as we have a relatively strong central government and an functioning army, I don't think full blown civil war is possible at least for now as any possible full blown civil war can easily be crushed.

The difference between Ethiopian and the likes of Somalia is that Ethiopia is not only a country of people who only define themselves in terms of ethnicity. Ethiopia still has a significant amount of people from all ethnic groups who identify themselves primary as Ethiopian and are ready to die to defend it. Seeing Ethiopia just as a collection of tribal people is what many people misunderstand about the country. Do not underestimate the huge chunk of Ethiopians who are the glue and the backbone for the central government and the army. Except for few ethnic groups, Ethiopians don't abandon the central government and the army to go back to their ethnic groups. Majority of Ethiopians are not like that. This makes the disintegration of the central government and the army unlikely. And as long as these two institutions are intact, the possibility of a full blown civil war is also unlikely.

So where do you draw your conclusions from? I hope you can reason with arguments as a man and don't hide behind "cadre" insults as usual :lol:

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 13 Jan 2022, 06:27

“ strong army and finances to back it up”-Good gracious
“Strong central gov”-Good gracious
70% of the countries population is in disagreement, inter ethnic conflict and killings including war almost Northern part are going on. Economy is …
Anten ahun “Domma Cadre” bilih, yansibihal enji ayibezabihim.. wondimalem!!! Lol

temari

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2022, 06:45

tolcha wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:27
“ strong army and finances to back it up”-Good gracious
“Strong central gov”-Good gracious
70% of the countries population is in disagreement, inter ethnic conflict and killings including war almost Northern part are going on. Economy is …
Anten ahun “Domma Cadre” bilih, yansibihal enji ayibezabihim.. wondimalem!!! Lol
:lol: I knew you can't argue like a man but hide behind "cadre insults" :lol:
Ok, where do you get the data that 70% of the country's population is in disagreement?
The north war with TPLF is a special case and can't be applied to other regions. That is just fact.
Now tell me how a civil war will be possible while the central government and the army is intact?
How? What I'm saying is that for a full blown civil war to happen you need a collapse of a central authority, otherwise a full blown civil war is not possible and an attempt will be easily crushed. I'm just being honest.
As I said the government can't solve political problems with the army. That is not the army is for and must seek an all inclusive political solution to have a stable country in the long run.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 13 Jan 2022, 06:57

@temari
Abiy wants to disarm Amhara while the war is still going on and while keeping eyes closed when oromia keeps building its local army. Mind that Oromia has no immediate threat as compared to Amhara (and Afar) which sits beside explosive zone. At this point in time, there is a huge anger and displeasure they way Abiy is handling the internal situations. Oromuma is trying to gallop Ethiopia against the will of others and at the same time Abiy is preventing Amhara to defend themselves. In addition to this, a potential religious war is in the horizon. AMost oromos of Abiy administration are protestants. When Hawar couldn't dismantle Orthodox, the Abiy/Oromuma comp send protestants to fight with Orthodox.

You brag as a strong central government. Well, what would happen if Amhara PP pulls out of the Abiy Oromuma dominated party ? How about if Abiy is disarming Amhara while all other regions are still arming and ethnic system as well as borders are still intact ? Tell us if a civil war can be discounted under such circumstances ?

temari

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2022, 08:21

On disarming Amhara
Too much panic triggered by so many fake news!
First, disarming Amhara farmers was never an easy task even during TPLF rule.

Second, yes with so many uncontrolled weapons and local የጎበዝ አለቃ everywhere it will not be easy to rule any region unless you bring them into the legal government structures such as local militias.
Legalizing their weapons and bringing them into the legal militia structures is a must otherwise the region can become ungovernable and an easy target for outside manipulation.

I think the government is trying to find some solutions in this regard. Of course the sensational media will create panic, as usual.
I have stopped counting how many times I have heard that Amhara farmers are about to disarm but it seems no government has figured out how to do it :lol:

On Amhara PP pulling out of PP
That would be the most stupid thing to do for Amhara PP and the fate of the party will be that of TPLF. Only stupid leaders like TPLF would willingly exclude themselves from the central power and any party that does this kind of idiocy will only hurt itself. If you think PP is dominated by "Oromuma" then try to grab more power and not less. Currently, I don't see Amhara PP complaining about the dominance of "Oromuma". Why? Because the party is deciding collectively. I don't see "Oromuma" doing it alone.

The release of Sebhat Nega & co. was discussed and decided by all PP executives and not by "Oromuma" and Amhara PP executives are fine with it. Facts matter! And anybody who doesn't like Amhara PP he/she is welcomed to either support the opposition or establish another party and contest in the next election. That is how democracy works and not by constantly crying foul due to endless conspiracy theories.
kibramlak wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 06:57
@temari
Abiy wants to disarm Amhara while the war is still going on and while keeping eyes closed when oromia keeps building its local army. Mind that Oromia has no immediate threat as compared to Amhara (and Afar) which sits beside explosive zone. At this point in time, there is a huge anger and displeasure they way Abiy is handling the internal situations. Oromuma is trying to gallop Ethiopia against the will of others and at the same time Abiy is preventing Amhara to defend themselves. In addition to this, a potential religious war is in the horizon. AMost oromos of Abiy administration are protestants. When Hawar couldn't dismantle Orthodox, the Abiy/Oromuma comp send protestants to fight with Orthodox.

You brag as a strong central government. Well, what would happen if Amhara PP pulls out of the Abiy Oromuma dominated party ? How about if Abiy is disarming Amhara while all other regions are still arming and ethnic system as well as borders are still intact ? Tell us if a civil war can be discounted under such circumstances ?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Jan 2022, 08:44

What the phack is a legal militia structure?

Instead of preparing the Wollo Amhara for another War you plot this PP?

Amhara PP can make alliance with Somali and Afar PP a coalition against your kufu banda oromoPP led by ethnic cleansing dictator shimeles abdiisaa the true friend of tyrant of failed state Abiy Ahmed

the central gov is a BS term ethiopia has no government and no law at all. in fact the gov aka abiy/shimeles practices one law only which is as Buffulo Shemelis Abdisa coined it "Convince and Confuse" the rest of the gov take orders like cowards
temari wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 08:21
On disarming Amhara

Second, yes with so many uncontrolled weapons and local የጎበዝ አለቃ everywhere it will not be easy to rule any region unless you bring them into the legal government structures such as local militias.
Legalizing their weapons and bringing them into the legal militia structures is a must otherwise the region can become ungovernable and an easy target for outside manipulation.

I think the government is trying to find some solutions in this regard. Of course the sensational media will create panic, as usual.
I have stopped counting how many times I have heard that Amhara farmers are about to disarm but it seems no government has figured out how to do it :lol:

That would be the most stupid thing to do for Amhara PP and the fate of the party will be that of TPLF. Only stupid leaders like TPLF would willingly exclude themselves from the central power and any party that does this kind of idiocy will only hurt itself. If you think PP is dominated by "Oromuma" then try to grab more power and not less. Currently, I don't see Amhara PP complaining about the dominance of "Oromuma". Why? Because the party is deciding collectively. I don't see "Oromuma" doing it alone.

The release of Sebhat Nega & co. was discussed and decided by all PP executives and not by "Oromuma" and Amhara PP executives are fine with it. Facts matter! And anybody who doesn't like Amhara PP he/she is welcomed to either support the opposition or establish another party and contest in the next election. That is how democracy works and not by constantly crying foul due to endless conspiracy theories.
kibramlak wrote:
@temari

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 13 Jan 2022, 09:16

You are too close to see it but Abiy's unilateral action already set the ticking bomb.. all the supposed negotiations can be achieved only at the expense of Amharas again and Abiy and weyannes are counting on that.To think that the usual servile Amharas going to deliver Amharas subjugation after all Abiy use of Amharas blood and treasure is a pipe dream..that is the where the fissure is. If Abiy has tricked Amharas in the name if Ethiopia the day he try to force his will on behalf of weyannes is the day a full-blown Civil War arrives in Ethiopia. Though I and Tolch don't see eye to eye on many issues, I agree that Abiy's one man show and his Oromuma crowd understmation could lead to a Civil War. Ehiopians fought to avoid it ,but Abiy brought it back in the back door.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 13 Jan 2022, 12:22

The political structure of the country invites more trouble, competition for resource, land, culture and power. And we know the photo loving fake Doctor Abiy exploits it for his and his base than altering the course. Hence, full blown conflict, enter ethnic massive scale fight is eminent.

The central government will be confined to Addis and environs only with life support from outsiders. Abiy is a greedy mother f.u.c.k.e.r. He follows the blue print of Midget Zenawi with additional flavor of flowery words about Ethiopia.

Abere

Post by Abere » 13 Jan 2022, 12:38

Yes, there will be civil war in Ethiopia very soon. This is because Abiy Ahmed left Amhara people without any option. His National Peace Dialogue is already dismissed before it even get started. The intention of the so-called " National Peace Dialogue" is to produce a document signing away Amhara ancestral territories at the same time establish Ormmuma swallow other Ethiopians. Its failure is foregone conclusion. The time Abiy Ahmed asks Amhara to pull out of Humera and Welqait, is the deadline where civil war begins. Abiy Ahmed will be limited to rule Addis Ababa for a brief period. Civil war could have been avoided had Abiy Ahmed ordered the military to create abuffer zone right in Tigray ( if can't enter into Meqelle) at least with in 50 km distance from Meqelle. Now, TPLF has become increasingly restless attacking Amhara and Amhara, who in his right mind play a childish game with Abiy Ahmed, either he has to be deposed and a new PM leads the war with TPLF. Unless a determined leadership is in place to disarm TPLF and dismantle it in Tigray and at the same time decimate the OLF bandit, civil war is certainly in its matured stage. We never wished it but , thanks to Orommuma Abiy Ahmed, he begged for it. He rendered the sacrifices of the million useless for his sh!t violent evil Orommuma. There is no peaceful way to miscarry Orommuma and TPLF than war. And the country needs a leader whose background test negative both for Orommuma and Woyane. Now, the #nomore call is cancelled by Abiy Ahmed and is replaced by #nomore Abiy Ahmed.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Jan 2022, 12:48

I noticed some seem to “advocate” to the interest and lands of Amhara more than NAMA. Interesting.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Jan 2022, 12:50

tolcha wrote:
First time ever to agree with your assessment. The greed that is exhibited by the Orommuma leadership is surely going to implode the country. The central problem that obliterated TPLF is again repeating itself with Orommuma leadership. TPLF used to preach that it did establish a federal system based on the will of the people while making every decision to only benefit Tigray. The Federation was only on paper while the government is highly centralized. Now Orommuma is doing same thing and slowly inching to its demise with a full blown civil war in the horizon.

Educator

Post by Educator » 13 Jan 2022, 14:00

The civil war is full blown right now.
tolcha wrote:

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 13 Jan 2022, 14:02

It seems that you are following a single channel, Abiy's channel, to reason out. Let me make it clear again and ask you at the same time. Why do you think abiy is not bothered about the massive buildup of Oromia liyu but it hits his nerve whenever Amhara train its liye, without speaking about the self-armed fano who has no any objective other than defending themselves as Amhara and the country? If you don't have a short memory, every cry on Amhara being armed comes from oromo PP. Why is that in your opinion ? Why the Somalis or other regions don't worry about it? I can also proof you wrong that disarming fano is not due to security threats of the country. Its rather percieved as a power threat to Oromuma. The war is not finished yet and tpkf is reorganizing to make another offensives. You must be an ailien if you believe that the war has ended and the army decoration is linked to that. Try to think a little better.

Things may seem rossy to disarm a sector of the country which the government has exposed that population to devastating threats deliberately. I wish you had a teen family or a member if your family who encountered the evil faces of the war so that you would be able to understand what the sufferings of those population mean to you. Dont be a pipeline of lies of Abiy. Be more objective. Yes, there are media manipulations to make believe the worst. These are mostly coming from YouTube merchants who count beans to increase viewers. But there are also reliable news outlines who share unfiltered information

As to your analysis about the possibility of Amhara PP pull off, that could entirely shake up the whole system, which could also mean the end of Abiy himself. Don't discount this side of the possibility. Amhara community is not only too vast to handle, but its also highly intermingled. You know what I mean
temari wrote:
On disarming Amhara

kibramlak wrote:
@temari

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 13 Jan 2022, 14:18

Shimelis Abdissa clearly put it what Prosperity Party means. That honest man told his compatriots that EPRDF is Tigres faking TPLF government and PP Oromos faking OPDO/Oromuma

Will the Ethiopian people accept such s.h.i.t again, it will remain to be seen. As of now, Oromuma is discussing in a close door on the disarmement of Afar and Amhara youth through ENDF. They forgot that ENDF was rescued from selfie loving agame zombies by Eritreans, FANOs, Afar Special and drone gadgets. Oromuma is blind and won't learn from the debacle of agames

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 14 Jan 2022, 00:25

The proof is in this for any doubts about Abiy being OLF

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLJNRUoj/

Misraq wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 14:18
Shimelis Abdissa clearly put it what Prosperity Party means. That honest man told his compatriots that EPRDF is Tigres faking TPLF government and PP Oromos faking OPDO/Oromuma

Will the Ethiopian people accept such s.h.i.t again, it will remain to be seen. As of now, Oromuma is discussing in a close door on the disarmement of Afar and Amhara youth through ENDF. They forgot that ENDF was rescued from selfie loving agame zombies by Eritreans, FANOs, Afar Special and drone gadgets. Oromuma is blind and won't learn from the debacle of agames

temari

Post by temari » 14 Jan 2022, 04:28

Yes Oromia has been training its special forces. That is exactly the difference. Special force/Liyu Hail is a legal government body. Amhara region should do the same. Bring all fano fighters into the legal government structure of Amhara special force and militia. In one region there can only be one elected government that has the monopoly of power. So if the likes of Zemene Kasse and other fano fighters are smart, they should negotiate with the government to be included in the Amahra special force or militia structure. But if they refuse, a region can't tolerate a parallel government and at least the organized unites like that of Zemene Kasse will be attacked, I have no doubt about that. You can't command thousands of troops outside of government structures. If you believe you can get away with it then I can't help your naivety. The Amhara fano unites should act smart and not like a moron! Do it like Oromia region and expand the special force that is already is a legal government body. Any significant force like that of Zeme Kasse that is outside of government structure will be crushed and rightly so, mark my word unless we want the Amhara region become a heaven for local warlords.

What Amhara region needs right now is smart fano leaders who negotiate with the local government and not idiots who think they can command thousands of troops outside of the government structure. That is stupid!
kibramlak wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 14:02
It seems that you are following a single channel, Abiy's channel, to reason out. Let me make it clear again and ask you at the same time. Why do you think abiy is not bothered about the massive buildup of Oromia liyu but it hits his nerve whenever Amhara train its liye, without speaking about the self-armed fano who has no any objective other than defending themselves as Amhara and the country? If you don't have a short memory, every cry on Amhara being armed comes from oromo PP. Why is that in your opinion ? Why the Somalis or other regions don't worry about it? I can also proof you wrong that disarming fano is not due to security threats of the country. Its rather percieved as a power threat to Oromuma. The war is not finished yet and tpkf is reorganizing to make another offensives. You must be an ailien if you believe that the war has ended and the army decoration is linked to that. Try to think a little better.

Things may seem rossy to disarm a sector of the country which the government has exposed that population to devastating threats deliberately. I wish you had a teen family or a member if your family who encountered the evil faces of the war so that you would be able to understand what the sufferings of those population mean to you. Dont be a pipeline of lies of Abiy. Be more objective. Yes, there are media manipulations to make believe the worst. These are mostly coming from YouTube merchants who count beans to increase viewers. But there are also reliable news outlines who share unfiltered information

As to your analysis about the possibility of Amhara PP pull off, that could entirely shake up the whole system, which could also mean the end of Abiy himself. Don't discount this side of the possibility. Amhara community is not only too vast to handle, but its also highly intermingled. You know what I mean
temari wrote:
On disarming Amhara

kibramlak wrote:
@temari

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 14 Jan 2022, 04:45

I understand that fono, the very group who saved ሴረኛው አብይ along with other local forces, is hitting the nerve of Oromuma. The question is whether its just Zemene Kassie or the people overthere. You haven't answered that.

ይህችን ነገር አዳምጠሀታል፣ ካላዳመጥካት አዳምጣት፣፣ ለምን አብይ እንደዚህ እንዳደረገው መልስ ታገኛለህ ፣ አንተ ራስህ የ ኦነግ አቀንቃኝ ካልሆንክ

temari wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 04:28
Yes Oromia has been training its special forces. That is exactly the difference. Special force/Liyu Hail is a legal government body. Amhara region should do the same. Bring all fano fighters into the legal government structure of Amhara special force and militia. In one region there can only be one elected government that has the monopoly of power. So if the likes of Zemene Kasse and other fano fighters are smart, they should negotiate with the government to be included in the Amahra special force or militia structure. But if they refuse, a region can't tolerate a parallel government and at least the organized unites like that of Zemene Kasse will be attacked, I have no doubt about that. You can't command thousands of troops outside of government structures. If you believe you can get away with it then I can't help your naivety. The Amhara fano unites should act smart and not like a moron! Do it like Oromia region and expand the special force that is already is a legal government body. Any significant force like that of Zeme Kasse that is outside of government structure will be crushed and rightly so, mark my word unless we want the Amhara region become a heaven for local warlords.

What Amhara region needs right now is smart fano leaders who negotiate with the local government and not idiots who think they can command thousands of troops outside of the government structure. That is stupid!
kibramlak wrote:

temari wrote:
On disarming Amhara

kibramlak wrote:
@temari

temari

Post by temari » 14 Jan 2022, 05:05

As usual hiding behind conspiracy theories instead of doing and acting smart. Stop crying and do what is smart. Negotiate to incorporate every significant fano force into the special force and militia before it is too late. Daily crying and whining doesn't cut it. Playing smart is what is needed. To many morons around and morons will be ultimately defeated!
kibramlak wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 04:45
I understand that fono, the very group who saved ሴረኛው አብይ along with other local forces, is hitting the nerve of Oromuma. The question is whether its just Zemene Kassie or the people overthere. You haven't answered that.

ይህችን ነገር አዳምጠሀታል፣ ካላዳመጥካት አዳምጣት፣፣ ለምን አብይ እንደዚህ እንዳደረገው መልስ ታገኛለህ ፣ አንተ ራስህ የ ኦነግ አቀንቃኝ ካልሆንክ

temari wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 04:28

kibramlak wrote:

temari wrote:
On disarming Amhara

kibramlak wrote:
@temari

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 14 Jan 2022, 06:11

You are a moron cadre as the rest of olf and tplf cardres. How many banks are looted in Oromia and by whom do you think? Without speaking damages of private properties and loses of lives? Have you ever heard fano looting banks or damaging private properties and killing civilians ? If you have a bit of IQ, go straight and answer this. I bet you won't find any wrong doings of fano. On the otherhand, the threat caused by Shene or state sponsored criminals are roaming around oromia, which are supposed to be threats to the government (looting banks is not a simple incident). Why Abiy is not worried about the lootings by olf? Because olf is his organization. Why Abiy is sleepless about fano,? Because Abiy succrified Amhara and its forces to negotiate with tplf. Tplf fears fano much more than any other forces combined. Thus, as part of the traitor Abiy's negotiations with tplf is to disarm fano. Dedeb mnm aygebahm
temari wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 05:05
As usual hiding behind conspiracy theories instead of doing and acting smart. Stop crying and do what is smart. Negotiate to incorporate every significant fano force into the special force and militia before it is too late. Daily crying and whining doesn't cut it. Playing smart is what is needed. To many morons around and morons will be ultimately defeated!