Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Do we still have Abiy supporters left on this forum?

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2022, 13:49

So far I only see temari. Horus still giving conditional support - conditional on Abiy re-jailing Aboy Sebhat. Sam ebalalew is on the fence- unable to make up his mind.

The HGDEF blind followers don't count so you can disregard them. I really want to know if there are any Ethiopians left that used to support him and still do this week.

eden
Member+

Re: Do we still have Abiy supporters left on this forum?

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2022, 14:10

Oh yeah, Sun and Defend the lie may still be on Abiy's side.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Jan 2022, 14:15

ለኢትዮጵያ ሰላምና ብልፅግና የሚመኝ ሰው ሁሉ የአቢይ ደጋፊ ነው። አራት ነጥብ። ለዚህ ታላቅና ታሪካዊ ጅምር ኡኔም ተደምሬአለሁ!! ትግራዋይ ጁንታዋይ ዎንድሜ eden, አንተስ?? :roll: :roll:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jan 2022, 15:12

The question is nonsense. Let me phrase it for you perfectly : anyone in this forum, who have been supposed to support Abiy, will still stand by him if he relinquishes on Ethiopian’s interest. I will be the first to oppose him with the same favor like I opposed the TPLF guys’ divide and conquer politics.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2022, 15:24

ሳሚ አጌና,

Has Abiy relinquished on Ethiopian’s interest by releasing political prisoners?

ይመችህ፣ ስትወስን አሳውቀን

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 11 Jan 2022, 15:31

eden wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 13:49
So far I only see temari. Horus still giving conditional support - conditional on Abiy re-jailing Aboy Sebhat. Sam ebalalew is on the fence- unable to make up his mind.

The HGDEF blind followers don't count so you can disregard them. I really want to know if there are any Ethiopians left that used to support him and still do this week.
Let me guess! eden - if you are an Eritrean, you are making grave mistake in trying to rally opposition against Abiy. If you are a cheerleader of the Tigray banda, you are behaving true to your motivation and character. Ethiopians are not in the business of opposing Abiy, that is not our interest. Ethiopians are creating, shaping, supporting and correcting their leaders- national or local. In our world, the leader walks in the way of the people!

eden - you must grasp one fact. Ethiopians are purposeful people, we have a mission, we have a destination. We use our purpose to choose, select, support, correct and/or reject our leaders. This is exactly a conscious, intelligent, self-aware and empowered people do.

ስለዚህ ወደ ሚያስቡትና ወደ ነቁት መንደር ተደባለቅ!!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 11 Jan 2022, 15:37

Horus,

I'll put you on the 'still supporter' column. I want to confirm before I add Sam.

Sun
temari
Defend The Lie
Horus

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jan 2022, 17:44

Just I need time to answer that question my dear. Abiy as of today has not laid out valid reasons for releasing your uncles. We are waiting.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 11 Jan 2022, 18:00

"The sky is just a hole on the roof of my world,” says the agame frog eden who had spent his entire cadre life holed up at Mereja Forum fighting for his Abay Tigray Rape-public dream. :P :P

The Idiom: The Frog in the Well – 井底之蛙 (jǐng dǐ zhī wā) – is a Chinese idiom that refers to a narrow-minded person who doesn't see the larger world around them.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 11 Jan 2022, 20:48

SUN is a rabid oromuma supporter.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 12 Jan 2022, 06:01

ኤዱ እስኪ መልስለይ

What's more bizarre? A TPLF cadre pretending to be an Eritrean lowlander or a male PFDJ cadre(Fiyameta) pretending to be an Oromo lady?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 13:49

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Jan 2022, 18:59

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 17:44
Just I need time to answer that question my dear. Abiy as of today has not laid out valid reasons for releasing your uncles. We are waiting.
Still waiting?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Jan 2022, 19:17

ሙእቲ ምልዮን ደገፍቲ አቢይ ልወያነ ክድግፉ ልምግባር ዝተገብረ ስራሕቲ ፈሺሉ። ዎደኖይ ጁንታዋይ eden ዎይም Sarcasm ኻው ፈጣሪ እና ኻው ሰይጣን ሓዲኦም ምረፅ ልብል ምርጫ ልሙእቲ ምልዮን ህዝቢ ኢትዮጵያ አቕሪቡሎም ፈጣሪ ብምምራፆም ተቖጢዑ አብዙይ ፎሩም ገልታዕታዕ እንትብል ንርእዮ እኒኤና። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :roll: :roll: :roll:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Jan 2022, 20:32

Tiago wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 20:48
SUN is a rabid oromuma supporter.
Get the hard kicks direct to your cursed greasy baboon red ar$$$ because it will wake you up from brain death due to over sniffing and over smoking senile life. Please tell that intoxicated baboon calling her dumb self, eden, to share many of the kicks to her shrinky & greasy useless behind.

No need to be shy! Oromumma is Ethiopianism and Ethiopianism is Oromumma. Oromos saved Ethiopia on multiple critical occasions when the country was reaching the end of the line and standing on the final cliff to jump to its extinction.

That is what Abune Petros (Magarsa Bdhasa) did when he patriotically stood in front of the over armed, over fed and over drinking invading fascist military tribunal and loudly, boldly condemned the fascists invading military and called for the united and concerted patriotic resistance to liberate Ethiopia. For his resistance and public opposition the Abune was publicly executed by fascist military shooting squads.

Add to this another Oromo patriot, general Abdisa Aga, who fought the fascist invaders both on the home front in Ethiopia and also right in fascists home country itself, organizing and engaging the fascist military all over the places and in that way exhausting the fascist military and leading to its final defeat after which time Ethiopia gained its peace and stability. By then your types of filthy mouthed noisy rabid dogs & baboons were hiding under their mamma's skirts waiting as usual to come out at the right time and steal the victories of the great democratic and patriotic Oromos. VIVA OROMIYYA VIVA ETHIOPIA! :P

It will take you dimwitted and low IQ parochial red neck primitive characters some 3000 more long years before you come to know that PM.Abiy is a once in 3000 years great gift for Mamma Ethiopia. Okay? Okay!!
:lol: :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Jan 2022, 21:24

What does the question try to imply ? If Abiy has no supporters in ER that signals he is done. That is the problem with TPLF guys : they generally try to define Ethiopians by a few. The Amharas are represented one day by “tmeketegnas ” and the next day by their elites — practically the same folks represent the two adjectives — and the Oromos by the “tebaboch.”
Well, Eden, it is getting complicated. I have noticed for a week or two new — maybe not — tribalist are making noise.
Their opposition to Abiy’s unexpected decision has more of a tribal attack.
I give your uncles credit : they poisoned Ethiopian politics. No doubt about that. You could find more tribalist in ER than you find in the whole Addis Abeba. A little bit exaggeration for sure, but I hope you get my point.
Yes, Eden, now I am laid back and observe for the moment what is going on. In your vocabulary I am still “waiting.”

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Jan 2022, 21:56

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 21:24
In your vocabulary I am still “waiting.”
That's your own terminology:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 17:44
We are waiting.
:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Jan 2022, 22:09

Eden correction is noted.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 Jan 2022, 08:14

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 22:09
Since you are in good mood you may go and correct the words you attributed to me that is in your imagination. Or is that a little too much? lol
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
What does the question try to imply ? If Abiy has no supporters in ER that signals he is done. That is the problem with TPLF guys : they generally try to define Ethiopians by a few. The Amharas are represented one day by “tmeketegnas ” and the next day by their elites — practically the same folks represent the two adjectives — and the Oromos by the “tebaboch.”
Well, Eden, it is getting complicated. I have noticed for a week or two new — maybe not — tribalist are making noise.
I give your uncles credit : they poisoned Ethiopian politics. No doubt about that. You could find more tribalist in ER than you find in the whole Addis Abeba. A little bit exaggeration for sure, but I hope you get my point.
Yes, Eden, now I am laid back and observe for the moment what is going on. In your vocabulary I am still “waiting.”

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 Jan 2022, 08:14

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Since you are in good mood you may go and correct the words you attributed to me that is in your imagination. Or is that a little too much? lol
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 15 Jan 2022, 08:15

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Since you are in good mood you may go and correct the words you attributed to me that is in your imagination. Or is that a little too much? By the way, I think you just too embarrassed to admit you are not pro Abiy any more. Let's circle back in two weeks. lol
Sam Ebalalehu wrote: