Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"Air strikes, preventing food & other lifesaving supplies from reaching Tigray send the wrong signal" Sen Coons

Post by sarcasm » 10 Jan 2022, 22:34

I welcome steps taken by the government of Ethiopia to release several prominent political prisoners & begin a process for political reconciliation.

Bolder action is needed to move Ethiopia forward through a truly inclusive national dialogue, including peace talks with the TPLF.

Relentless air strikes—including the attack on a refugee & internal displacement camp that killed 56—send the wrong signal. As do other measures preventing food & other lifesaving supplies from reaching Tigray.

I hope to see @Abiy Ahmed Ali build on recent actions toward peace.

sun
Member+

Re: "Air strikes, preventing food & other lifesaving supplies from reaching Tigray send the wrong signal" Sen Coons

Post by sun » 10 Jan 2022, 22:46

sarcasm wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 22:34
I welcome steps taken by the government of Ethiopia to release several prominent political prisoners & begin a process for political reconciliation.

Bolder action is needed to move Ethiopia forward through a truly inclusive national dialogue, including peace talks with the TPLF.

Relentless air strikes—including the attack on a refugee & internal displacement camp that killed 56—send the wrong signal. As do other measures preventing food & other lifesaving supplies from reaching Tigray.

I hope to see @Abiy Ahmed Ali build on recent actions toward peace.
All these times every one knows that it is tplf's unilateral shooting and looting habits that prevents food & other life saving supplies from reaching the needy Tigryan population. How many times have you been robbing food transporting trucks as well as constantly breaking in to food storage facilities? LOTS OF TIMES! And then after such devilish behavior turn back 360 degrees to blame all those who are trying their best to feed the Tigryan people. Please stop taking the poor people as your hostage and as your shield against the ones who are coming to capture you and bring you to justice. Do you think that robbing poor people can build peace unless you are being sarcastic?