Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sun
Member+

Re: አብይ to Biden: "ጦርነቱን አቁሜ ከTDF, OLA እና ምርጫውን ቦይኮት ካደረጉ ፓርቲዎች ጋር በአሜሪካ ሰብሳቢነት ለድርድር እቀመጣለሁ|ያለመከሰስ ዋስትና ካገኘሁ ስልጣነንም አስረ

Post by sun » 10 Jan 2022, 23:31

Yaballo,

Why are you looking for ar$$ kicking always as if you enjoy the spicy ar$$ kicking? Get the kicks stamped to you and then see the light at the end of the tunnel Okay? Okay! 8)

TGAA
Member+

Re: አብይ to Biden: "ጦርነቱን አቁሜ ከTDF, OLA እና ምርጫውን ቦይኮት ካደረጉ ፓርቲዎች ጋር በአሜሪካ ሰብሳቢነት ለድርድር እቀመጣለሁ|ያለመከሰስ ዋስትና ካገኘሁ ስልጣነንም አስረ

Post by TGAA » 11 Jan 2022, 02:40

ቆሎ መቁላት ፤ አሹቅ ማሾቅ ፤ ድልህ መደለት ፤ የሽንብራ ቆሎ፤ ለሀዘን ሽንብራ ፤ ለቆሎ ቅራሪ ፤ you mesmerize me there is so much weixos in you than a 1000 weixos combined. It is not that your emersion in a sea of weixos that is puzzling but the revolution of it. When I think of you I see a drunken man so much in need of grounder throwup but can not get the relief of pu-ck . That is you .The entity that you are revolted by is deeply engrained in you .. suffer man -- enjoying it. courtesy of Menilik .

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jan 2022, 03:32

yaballo wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:17

yabo,

This is hilarious! I am glad I opened it.

Eritrean ministers riding donkeys in Asmara? :lol: That is humorous!

In their conclusion, they agreed on Eritreans and Ethiopians having the same mentality these days. That is good observation Indeed!
They didn't say why the reason is but, I am willing to tell them that, it's because they're both against "Ethnic federation" philosophy of TPLF/OLF; it's obviously an evil system.

On the other hand, I've also wondered why we don't see bajajs in Asmara? Off course, Gari with mules has class!

Honestly, these guys cracked me up; they're good!