Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 10 Jan 2022, 19:52

The garbage coward Banda traitors Eritreans could not build One Factory or one University For the Past 30 years despite the Tigray People gave them their independence and the entire Red Sea on a silver platter.

Hence the Tigray People must destroy the evil Eritrea for their crimes in Tigray against the innocent defenseless Tigray People.

Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!!!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!!

The Republic of Tigray People!!

The independence of Tigray People!!

Eternal Glory to Martyrs Of Tigray People!!


euroland
Member
Posts: 3900
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by euroland » 10 Jan 2022, 20:19

.....but they were able to destroy your beloved junta in 17 days :lol: :lol:

Tigray People wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:52

Robel11
Member
Posts: 326
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 06:19

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Robel11 » 10 Jan 2022, 20:29

Euro prostitute
Shut the f’uck up. Nothing was destroyed we still standing and Fighting. We always fighting, tegrau never rest till our last breathe. You coward sheabia your nothing if it wasn’t for us.We gave you Eritrea and we got hated for it, Amhara didn’t accept Eritrea’s independence nor the rest, in fact, they said they it doesn’t matter how long it takes to get Eritrea back. It was we who defend yous, it was we who talked some sense into them so they could leave you alone and enjoy your independence and yet here you are betraying us. Husur zekony hisbi
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:19
.....but they were able to destroy your beloved junta in 17 days :lol: :lol:

Tigray People wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:52

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 10 Jan 2022, 20:42

Euroland

Ata chenawi guhafe wedi guhafe why don't you save the lies about 17 days war to the traitors Amhara and Ethiopian??

Ata chenawi guhafe wedi guhafe the coward Eritreans and Eritea Army never never never never never dared to fire one bullet on Tigray border the past 20 years and you waited for the entire Ethiopia, Somalia, evil Amhara, Arab Emirates, Turks, Russian China etc to invade Tigray knowing at that time last year Tigray did not have an Army but few thousands brave Tigray militia who fought bravely while at the same time the Tigray People building thier army from scratch amidst massive invasion and wars to destroy the evil Eritreans, Ethiopian, Amhara, Galla, Somalian, Afar 8 regions special forces and your master the evil Arab Emirates, Turks, Russian, China, Iran and the Tigray People killed more than 60 thousands Eritreans soldiers just in Tigray and killed hundreds of thousands Ethiopian Galla, Somalian, Afar, Amhara before they marched to Addis Ababa forcing the invaders to begg for mercy.

The worst yet to come for Evil Eritrea just be patient you will pay the price very soon.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

euroland
Member
Posts: 3900
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by euroland » 10 Jan 2022, 20:45

አንታ ሳሕሳሕ ቆማል ወዲ ኮማሪት ዐጋመ aka Tigray Qimal

Your coward [deleted] a'ss was chased 500km in 2 weeks, despite all the help you got from your Masters via Satellite. Agames are the most coward people on the planet. You had all the latest and the best weapon stolen money can buy and yet, your nightmare Shaebia came by and disarmed and destroyed you just in 17 days and captured ever single squire of Chigray for 9 months until the MF Abiy begged PIA to leave Chigray. Next time, he ain't going to listen to no Ethiopian advise or begging; he will bury you like he did to your beloved Siyum and Abay.

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:29
E
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:19
.....but they were able to destroy your beloved junta in 17 days :lol: :lol:

Tigray People wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:52

Robel11
Member
Posts: 326
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 06:19

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Robel11 » 10 Jan 2022, 21:01

We fought against second strongest army in Africa and we sustained. Don’t worry now [email protected], we coming to Asmara and once we get there we ain’t leaving. Make sure to have our favourite meals prepared so we can spare you :lol: :lol:
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:45
አንታ ሳሕሳሕ ቆማል ወዲ ኮማሪት ዐጋመ aka Tigray Qimal

Your coward [deleted] a'ss was chased 500km in 2 weeks, despite all the help you got from your Masters via Satellite. Agames are the most coward people on the planet. You had all the latest and the best weapon stolen money can buy and yet, your nightmare Shaebia came by and disarmed and destroyed you just in 17 days and captured ever single squire of Chigray for 9 months until the MF Abiy begged PIA to leave Chigray. Next time, he ain't going to listen to no Ethiopian advise or begging; he will bury you like he did to your beloved Siyum and Abay.

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:29
E
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:19
.....but they were able to destroy your beloved junta in 17 days :lol: :lol:

Tigray People wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:52

euroland
Member
Posts: 3900
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by euroland » 10 Jan 2022, 21:08

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ወዲ ኮማሪት ዐጋመ
Shaebia carried your coward a'ss all the way to Menelik Palace on the back of its fearsome tank mechanized brigades while the Addis Abebian watch in disbelieve. Yeah, it is your hassad nature to deny what people do for you, your Agame DNA doesn't allow you to say "thank you". Regardless, why couldn't you march to Addis this time around then...despite you looted Ethiopia and armed yourself to the teeth? Yah, because, your coward a'ss has no support from Shaebia.

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:01
We fought against second strongest army in Africa and we sustained.
አንታ ሳሕሳሕ ቆማል ወዲ ኮማሪት ዐጋመ aka Tigray Qimal

Your coward [deleted] a'ss was chased 500km in 2 weeks, despite all the help you got from your Masters via Satellite. Agames are the most coward people on the planet. You had all the latest and the best weapon stolen money can buy and yet, your nightmare Shaebia came by and disarmed and destroyed you just in 17 days and captured ever single squire of Chigray for 9 months until the MF Abiy begged PIA to leave Chigray. Next time, he ain't going to listen to no Ethiopian advise or begging; he will bury you like he did to your beloved Siyum and Abay.

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:29
E
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:19
.....but they were able to destroy your beloved junta in 17 days :lol: :lol:

Tigray People wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:52
[/quote]

Robel11
Member
Posts: 326
Joined: 02 Oct 2017, 06:19

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Robel11 » 10 Jan 2022, 21:20

Not true, that’s what you heard. The truth is though, we carried sheabia on our backs all the way to the capital.Btw, on the way there sheabia fools thought dessie was the capital so started asking the locals where is Haile mariam’s office :lol: :lol:

Our recent travel to the south was not the capital but to show them what we are capable of, what tegrau are capable of. It was a message to Eritrea and anyone thinking of messing with Tigray. Don’t mess with us or it will ugly.
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ወዲ ኮማሪት ዐጋመ
Shaebia carried your coward a'ss all the way to Menelik Palace on the back of its fearsome tank mechanized brigades while the Addis Abebian watch in disbelieve. Yeah, it is your hassad nature to deny what people do for you, your Agame DNA doesn't allow you to say "thank you". Regardless, why couldn't you march to Addis this time around then...despite you looted Ethiopia and armed yourself to the teeth? Yah, because, your coward a'ss has no support from Shaebia.

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:01
We fought against second strongest army in Africa and we sustained.
አንታ ሳሕሳሕ ቆማል ወዲ ኮማሪት ዐጋመ aka Tigray Qimal

Your coward [deleted] a'ss was chased 500km in 2 weeks, despite all the help you got from your Masters via Satellite. Agames are the most coward people on the planet. You had all the latest and the best weapon stolen money can buy and yet, your nightmare Shaebia came by and disarmed and destroyed you just in 17 days and captured ever single squire of Chigray for 9 months until the MF Abiy begged PIA to leave Chigray. Next time, he ain't going to listen to no Ethiopian advise or begging; he will bury you like he did to your beloved Siyum and Abay.

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:29
E
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:19
.....but they were able to destroy your beloved junta in 17 days :lol: :lol:

Tigray People wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:52
[/quote]

euroland
Member
Posts: 3900
Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 12:42

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by euroland » 10 Jan 2022, 23:35

Yeah…Shaebia was in Chigray for nine months, controlled every inch of Chigray; came to Chigray on tourist visa :lol: :lol:
Only low IQ of the Agame clan people would probably believe what I wrote above. Regardless, your Chigar people are the witness what Shaebia did to Weyane in 17 days and sent your coward leaders on the run to Temben deserts, peeing on their pants. :lol:

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:20
Not true, that’s what you heard. The truth is though, we carried sheabia on our backs all the way to the capital.Btw, on the way there sheabia fools thought dessie was the capital so started asking the locals where is Haile mariam’s office :lol: :lol:

Our recent travel to the south was not the capital but to show them what we are capable of, what tegrau are capable of. It was a message to Eritrea and anyone thinking of messing with Tigray. Don’t mess with us or it will ugly.
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:08
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ወዲ ኮማሪት ዐጋመ
Shaebia carried your coward a'ss all the way to Menelik Palace on the back of its fearsome tank mechanized brigades while the Addis Abebian watch in disbelieve. Yeah, it is your hassad nature to deny what people do for you, your Agame DNA doesn't allow you to say "thank you". Regardless, why couldn't you march to Addis this time around then...despite you looted Ethiopia and armed yourself to the teeth? Yah, because, your coward a'ss has no support from Shaebia.

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 21:01
We fought against second strongest army in Africa and we sustained.
አንታ ሳሕሳሕ ቆማል ወዲ ኮማሪት ዐጋመ aka Tigray Qimal

Your coward [deleted] a'ss was chased 500km in 2 weeks, despite all the help you got from your Masters via Satellite. Agames are the most coward people on the planet. You had all the latest and the best weapon stolen money can buy and yet, your nightmare Shaebia came by and disarmed and destroyed you just in 17 days and captured ever single squire of Chigray for 9 months until the MF Abiy begged PIA to leave Chigray. Next time, he ain't going to listen to no Ethiopian advise or begging; he will bury you like he did to your beloved Siyum and Abay.

Robel11 wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:29
E
euroland wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:19
.....but they were able to destroy your beloved junta in 17 days :lol: :lol:

Tigray People wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:52
[/quote]

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 11 Jan 2022, 02:45

Euroland

We know you are a coward just like the entire Eritrea people with the culture of lies and fabrication of history.

The Entire Agame-EPLF Leaders will never never never dare to repeat you Savage Eritreans lies.

The entire Agame-EPLF Leaders who created the E.P.L.F knows the true it was the Gallant Selfless Tigray People who saved the entire Eritea people from being wiped out from the face of the earth by the then derg-Ethiopia army ,the powerful Jebha-Eritrea Liberation Front army when the entire Shabia begged the Tigray People to save them some 40 years ago.

The Garbage Coward Eritrea have never never never won a war in their entire miserable history.

The Heroic Tigray People Liberated the entire evil Ethiopian and evil Eritrea that you can take to a bank and cash it .

We know the entire Agame-EPLF Leaders unlike you dirty coward Eritreans.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 11 Jan 2022, 03:15

Note:

The Coward Eritrea People Liberation Front/Shabia was hiding in Nakifa mountain for 30 years before the Tigray People liberated them and helped them to March to Asmara.

The garbage coward Eritreans have never never never won a war in their entire miserable history but being the Banda traitors of evil fascist European, evil Arabs, evil Egypt , foreign powers just like the evil amhara, Savage Galla, most Ethiopian.

Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 12 Jan 2022, 22:54

Euroland

The Magnificent Benevolent Tigray People developed Ethiopia that had zero money to be the most fastest growing economy in the world and the most safest country in the world.

The garbage dirty traitors Amhara, Savage Galla, dirty Gurages , Ethiopian couldn't build one mega factory for hundreds years until the Tigray People developed Ethiopia in less than 17 years .

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 12 Jan 2022, 23:52

Euroland

Enjoy the below video of your Master the Tigray People and Tigray People Liberation Front Army who are your creators and saviours.


Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!!!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!!

The Republic of Tigray People!!

The independence of Tigray People!!!

Eternal Glory to Martyrs Of Tigray People!!



Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 13 Jan 2022, 21:45

Pushkin

Ata chenawi guhafe wedi guhafe the Agame-EPLF Leaders are punishing you well and your entire family for the past 50 years .

Garbage Coward Eritreans lies only works on the evil Amhara, Savage Galla,and Banda traitors Ethiopian but never never on the Godly Tigray People because you dirty traitors Eritreans have always being the slaves of Tigray People.

The Heroic Tigray People are your master ata chenawi wedi [deleted].

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!

sun
Member+
Posts: 6686
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by sun » 13 Jan 2022, 23:28

Tigray People wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 19:52
The garbage coward Banda traitors Eritreans could not build One Factory or one University For the Past 30 years despite the Tigray People gave them their independence and the entire Red Sea on a silver platter.

Hence the Tigray People must destroy the evil Eritrea for their crimes in Tigray against the innocent defenseless Tigray People.

Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!!!

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!!

The Republic of Tigray People!!

The independence of Tigray People!!

Eternal Glory to Martyrs Of Tigray People!!


Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 28 Jan 2022, 22:04

Sun

How soon did you forget the Savage Galla never never never had two story buildings until the magnificent Tigray People liberated Ethiopian , developed Ethiopia, developed Savage traitors Galla???

The garbage coward Savage Galla are the most Banda traitors in the entire world history.

The savage Galla must pay heavy price for their crimes against their master innocent defenseless Tigray People who made you to be a human being in Ethiopia.

Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!!!

Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 01 Feb 2022, 17:37

Note:

Eritreans are the number one coward people in the world.

Long Live the Beautiful Tigray People!!!

Tigray People
Member
Posts: 3685
Joined: 04 Nov 2019, 19:44

Re: Garbage Coward Eriteans Couldn't Build One Factory Or One University For The Past 30 Years:

Post by Tigray People » 14 Feb 2022, 00:50

Good morning chenawi garbage coward Eritreans the revenge is coming near you by millions of young Tigray People to make you pay the price for your crimes against the innocent defenseless Godly Tigray People.

Awet Nehafash Tigray People!!!

Post Reply